Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 3:15:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Killer is a gentleman; he gets up and leaves the room.  Sometimes, if I get really noisy, he'll howl along out in the hallway though.  My husband finds this vastly amusing.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 3:16:22 AM EDT
[#2]
My dogs seem to know to stay away.

They think mommy's been a bad girl.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 3:42:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Quoted:
ummmm, close the door??
I try that but they stand outside the door and scratch and meow meow meow, until my wife folds... and lets them in then wants to resume.

Its like having kids...

Wat?  Your wife would let your kids come in while she was ankles-to-earlobes and you were balls deep?  That's pretty odd.

But back on topic;

I put peanut butter on my asshole.

Link Posted: 2/15/2013 3:49:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Our female beagle is always with us....she sleeps in our bed, but has a crate in our room.

I have always made her go in her crate if we were going to fool around. Over time, and I'm not kidding....she has been conditioned that so that she KNOWS if we are going to do things....she goes in her crate by herself. Trying to type this politely, but there isn't a way....if I walk in with a boner, she bails into her crate. It's funny as hell.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 3:49:50 AM EDT
[#5]
oh man
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 4:13:47 AM EDT
[#6]
"Include themselves"??!? lol

Maybe you should consider calling this guy.

Link Posted: 2/15/2013 4:21:36 AM EDT
[#7]
I cleverly avoid this problem by not getting laid.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 4:33:38 AM EDT
[#8]
Whenever we leave my stupid dag alone, she howls her stupid head off.

So naturally when we go upstairs for some private time the dog starts howling and doesn't stop until we come back downstairs.

Nothing like the romantic serenade of a howling dog to set the mood. I play through it but it irritates the frak out of me.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 4:37:17 AM EDT
[#9]
friend of mine had a dog he called "Timex"............because he liked to watch.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 4:51:22 AM EDT
[#10]
I dated a girl who had three tiny rat terriers, one of which loved, loved, LOVED my penis. I always keep the sheets really tight around my neck when i slept because she'd wiggle her way under the covers and lick my cock if I didn't. My girlfriend was kinda pissed about the whole thing, as though the dog and I were an item. Sometimes, just to piss the GF off, I'd throw the sheets off and laugh my butt off at how fast Chloe would be up on the bed and headin' downtown on me.  

Sex was difficult with the dog in the room with us. It was a constant cycle of getting a few pumps in and pushing the dog off the bed.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 4:53:46 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I dated a girl who had three tiny rat terriers, one of which loved, loved, LOVED my penis. I always keep the sheets really tight around my neck when i slept because she'd wiggle her way under the covers and lick my cock if I didn't. My girlfriend was kinda pissed about the whole thing, as though the dog and I were an item. Sometimes, just to piss the GF off, I'd throw the sheets off and laugh my butt off at how fast Chloe would be up on the bed and headin' downtown on me.  

Sex was difficult with the dog in the room with us. It was a constant cycle of getting a few pumps in and pushing the dog off the bed.

This story will follow you; just ask DK Prof...
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 4:54:03 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Our female beagle is always with us....she sleeps in our bed, but has a crate in our room.

I have always made her go in her crate if we were going to fool around. Over time, and I'm not kidding....she has been conditioned that so that she KNOWS if we are going to do things....she goes in her crate by herself. Trying to type this politely, but there isn't a way....if I walk in with a boner, she bails into her crate. It's funny as hell.

I about died!  

Link Posted: 2/15/2013 4:59:01 AM EDT
[#13]
Dag is not allowed in bedroom.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 5:00:02 AM EDT
[#14]
My dog gets very, very upset with me. Last time, girlfriend and I were going at it on the couch and I got the feeling like I was being watched. I turned around and she was sitting at the other end of the couch, just watching, with SO much hurt in her eyes. She couldn't understand how I could bring myself to perpetrate such an indescribably horrid act. She stayed on her bed for the rest of the day and wouldn't even look at me.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 5:03:56 AM EDT
[#15]
Pets in the bedroom are a total fail.  And doors work if you know how to use them.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 5:05:56 AM EDT
[#16]
Nope.  We shut the door every night before bed.  Sex or no sex, they aren't in the room at night.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 5:07:48 AM EDT
[#17]
I have a dog with severe separation anxiety.
The last time I tried shutting the door and locking her out of the room, she dug a hole clean through the carpeting right where the door hit the floor.  I had shredded carpet everywhere and a hole down to the foundation.

I got to purchase hardwood floors.  Thankfully, she can't tear them up with her toenails.

So, word to the wise when it comes to this, sometimes you come out cheaper just letting them watch!  
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 5:08:19 AM EDT
[#18]
is this a bestiality thread?
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 5:13:24 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I about died!  

omg
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 5:17:49 AM EDT
[#20]
I was banging my exwife one time with me on top and her legs pinned back and one of her dogs stuck it's nose in my ass. The dog got shut out of the room.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 5:17:59 AM EDT
[#21]
Dogs have never been allowed in the bedroom. So it's not an issue.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 5:19:04 AM EDT
[#22]
Close the door with the pets outside of it, problem solved.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 5:21:30 AM EDT
[#23]
My girlfriend's big white cat likes to interject herself where she's not wanted. We just move her if she's in the way.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 5:34:45 AM EDT
[#24]
Had this gf once whose cat started batting at my balls one night while were getting it on.
Thank God it was declawed.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 5:35:04 AM EDT
[#25]
I'm married, whats sex?
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 5:37:57 AM EDT
[#26]

EDIT: I need a shower I just feel dirty reading this thread  
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 5:38:26 AM EDT
[#27]
thought i was the only one w/ this problem....
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 5:49:42 AM EDT
[#28]
We have doors.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 5:57:17 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Feel the warmth of a cold nose.

It ain't so fun when you're makin the beast with two backs and you feel it on your taint!

Not in my current relationship but a previous girlfriend had a miniature dachshund that climbed up on the bed and did exactly that once.
Remembered to push the little stairs she had up to her bed away during sexytime from that point on.

Ferrets= Little fuzzy cock blockers.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 6:34:52 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
My dogs seem to know to stay away.

They think mommy's been a bad girl.

Is that because you punish your dogs the same way when they've been bad?

Link Posted: 2/15/2013 6:41:16 AM EDT
[#31]
Shut the door you pervs.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 6:48:15 AM EDT
[#32]
No, I lock my dog out of the bedroom as she will jump in bed, sniff around, and want to hang out

She's not allowed to sleep in our bed, but she can lay there when the lights or on or I'm reading...I guess she figures she can sneak in there when we're moving around too.

Speed
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 7:02:52 AM EDT
[#33]
Ceiling cat averts his eyes when the Rabidfoxes engage in bedroom activities.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 7:04:44 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Do your pets like to include themselves in you and your wife/gf's sex life?

Of course Im not talking about the act itself just include themselves in the room, in the bed? We have 2 cats and they sleep with us. They of course want to get in bed with us while we are having sex....

It creeps me out kind of sometimes and I find myself rushing into the bedroom and shutting the door so they cant come in. Of course before we ever get warmed up they are at the door crying to let them in.

My wife she doesnt seem to mind it as much as I do.

The one cat likes to lay up near her head while we do the deed.

I used to have a dog that liked including herself as well.

Same issues in your home? Pets like to lay around and watch the action?

Poll imbound...  

Sounds exactly like my house.

Link Posted: 2/15/2013 7:28:35 AM EDT
[#35]
just lock them out.
I could tell you a good story that will make you gag  but we dont need to get this locked lmao
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 7:32:15 AM EDT
[#36]
GF has a Dachsund that stays in the house with her.  During the day he mostly stays outside in a pen.

When we're gettin' jiggy, he always wants to come into the bedroom and will paw at the door wanting to come in.

I laugh at his whimpering ass every time.

LC
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 12:32:53 PM EDT
[#37]
I had a dog growing up, a yorkshire terrier, that taught himself to wank off.

He would sit on the floor or sofa, use one front paw to prop himself up and the other pressing down on his dick, then pump his paw furiously.

He also liked to hump the sofa pillows, which would result in him being put on the floor.

The worst thing was he enjoyed it most when my parent's had company.

I was around 6yo at the time and used to have a scrapbook full of topless page 3 models... I once showed them to an electrical wholesale rep who was visiting my dad -  he just about choked on his tea.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 1:47:02 PM EDT
[#38]
Long ago when I was single I was at my girfriend's place and we started getting involved while in the living room.  Her dog climbed up into a chair are stared at us as we were going at it on the floor.  (Hey, late 1970s, what else was shag carpet for?)

I recall that as things were reaching a creshendo I looked up and the dog was leaning off the chair staring at us with the strangest look on her face, as if she were thinking "WTF?!"  For the second and third act the dog sat next to the bed with her head resting on the matress like Bill Inwald's story about his dogs watching he and his wife.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 11:14:21 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Long ago when I was single I was at my girfriend's place and we started getting involved while in the living room.  Her dog climbed up into a chair are stared at us as we were going at it on the floor.  (Hey, late 1970s, what else was shag carpet for?)

I recall that as things were reaching a creshendo I looked up and the dog was leaning off the chair staring at us with the strangest look on her face, as if she were thinking "WTF?!"  For the second and third act the dog sat next to the bed with her head resting on the matress like Bill Inwald's story about his dogs watching he and his wife.
Yeah,

Something similar...

I met this gal and we are on our second date and we end up back at her place. Sofa is against the wall and Im sitting on the sofa and she starts pleasuring me... All the while the dog "dachsund" is on the back of the sofa licking my face...

It makes for a good "cocktail" during cocktails with the boys... lol

Link Posted: 2/15/2013 11:36:15 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
My parrot moans like my GF when we're having sex. srsly.

That could be awkward.

You: Are you coming?

Her: No! The damn bird is faking my orgasm again!
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 11:38:22 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:

This story will follow you; just ask DK Prof...

Yes. It. Shall.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top