Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 12/26/2012 9:31:12 PM EDT
Before you go there I am well aware that I am not the smartest ape in the forrest

but

I keep seeing signatures about Snows minion #... and one fellow had a sig line that was something about feeding and copulating "Snow" is this an acronym? secret society? underground movement of arctic people? or ....am I really this fucking bored.

Please explain
Link Posted: 12/26/2012 9:32:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Leg humpers
Link Posted: 12/26/2012 9:38:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Leg humpers

FPNI-go on and shut her down.

Link Posted: 12/26/2012 9:39:15 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Leg humpers

Link Posted: 12/26/2012 9:42:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Snow is big, and easy.

Link Posted: 12/26/2012 9:43:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Leg humpers

Yes, gayer than the 24/365 threads.
Link Posted: 12/26/2012 9:51:12 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Leg humpers

That's where they get it I think....

Ghey!

Link Posted: 12/26/2012 9:54:33 PM EDT
[#7]
I don't want to be part of any club that will accept people like me as a member.
Link Posted: 12/26/2012 10:11:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I don't want to be part of any club that will accept people like me as a member.

like ar15.com or the NRA?
Link Posted: 12/26/2012 10:12:51 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Exactly.

Link Posted: 12/26/2012 10:14:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

What if there's imitation crrab?
Link Posted: 12/26/2012 10:15:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly.

Fuck 'em.
Link Posted: 12/26/2012 10:16:17 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

I don't want to pretend I'm clever by quoting something everyone on Earth has heard dozens of times.

Link Posted: 12/26/2012 10:17:56 PM EDT
[#13]
I never fucked a college cheerleader.  I went to school at a private college with no sports teams (or any type of athletic shit for that matter, except maybe  "ultimate frisbee") and now that I'm getting older I have that regret sitting deep in my heart.  What a fucking shame.
Link Posted: 12/26/2012 10:19:17 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't want to pretend I'm clever by quoting something everyone on Earth has heard dozens of times.

Better than quoting that nutcase VBC

<shrug>

Link Posted: 12/26/2012 10:19:56 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

<shrug>

I want everyone to know oldschool one this fucking country. It's an important message, for all to hear.

Link Posted: 12/26/2012 10:24:49 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Before you go there I am well aware that I am not the smartest ape in the forrest

but

I keep seeing signatures about Snows minion #... and one fellow had a sig line that was something about feeding and copulating "Snow" is this an acronym? secret society? underground movement of arctic people? or ....am I really this fucking bored.

Please explain

I see what you did there.

Link Posted: 12/27/2012 4:19:27 AM EDT
[#17]
Do not harsh the minions lest the goddess herself call down her firey wrath. ( she still has much pull around here)
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 4:20:17 AM EDT
[#18]
Reverse harem.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 4:26:15 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

but

Please explain

Not a Snow leg humper, but her quote was funny. So I stole it
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 4:32:19 AM EDT
[#20]
They all think Kit Harrington is just dreamy.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 4:34:16 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:

but

Please explain

It might be funny, but there's a world of wisdom there for other women.  My version is similar: "Men?  Feed 'em, fuck 'em, all is good."  It's served me well for almost thirty-five years.

Link Posted: 12/27/2012 4:35:30 AM EDT
[#22]
I thought they were fans of obscure movie quotes and piles of stuffed animals.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 4:36:48 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

but

Please explain

Oh yeah.

Link Posted: 12/27/2012 4:37:38 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I thought they were fans of obscure movie quotes and piles of stuffed animals.

No, that's SnowLeopard's fan club.  Wholly different women.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 4:37:47 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

but

Please explain

It might be funny, but there's a world of wisdom there for other women.  My version is similar: "Men?  Feed 'em, fuck 'em, all is good."  It's served me well for almost thirty-five years.

Prrof positive we are big dumb animals......full belly , empty balls , and were happy as a pig in slop
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 4:41:01 AM EDT
[#26]
Look, Barack got 52% of this country to worship and vote him back in office.

You don't think one single female can get a few hundred to follow her and be part of something?
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 4:43:58 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

but

Please explain

Prrof positive we are big dumb animals......full belly , empty balls , and were happy as a pig in slop

I wouldn't say that, but a man who isn't hungry and/or horny is generally more pleasant to have around.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 4:45:58 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Leg humpers

Fuck those guys

Link Posted: 12/27/2012 4:48:13 AM EDT
[#29]
BigEasySnow is a pretty cool chick that posts on here. Her avatar is a gorilla with a bow on its head. She is slightly more or less crazy than other women, depending on the day.

Short answer, leg humpers. Guys who would cut off locks of her hair when she wasn't looking and probably have every picture she has ever posted saved to their hard drive.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 5:00:07 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

but

Please explain

I wouldn't say that, but a man who isn't hungry and/or horny is generally more pleasant to have around.

Are you saying we get all snarly and shit when we are hungry and/or horny?
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 5:00:09 AM EDT
[#31]
Snow's minions are even more elite than space shuttle door gunners! Either you are a minion, or else you are a nobody. Simple as that.

Actually, the "Minion of Snow" signatures were started as a playful yet respectful way to show our admiration for one ARFCOMs more unique and cool female posters. We aren't some kind of dark and sinister secret society or anything. We are more or less just a band of merry leg humpers, like the first replies in this thread suggest.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 5:03:10 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

but

Please explain

A horngry man is a dangerous beast.

Link Posted: 12/27/2012 5:06:04 AM EDT
[#33]
JFC!!!
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 5:07:11 AM EDT
[#34]
<insert foot in mouth>

Link Posted: 12/27/2012 5:15:19 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

but

Please explain

Oh, no.  No, no, not at all, no.  You're just more...uh...peaceable when you're not.

Link Posted: 12/27/2012 5:17:24 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

<shrug>

Hey, I ain't the one with issues.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 5:18:03 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I'd rather be on the PlaneJane Train

Cheri, I know what you meant by that, but do you think it's safe to assume everyone else will too.

Link Posted: 12/27/2012 5:18:34 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

but

Please explain

I always liked the Chris Rock version:

"Feed me.  Fuck me.  Shut the fuck up."

Link Posted: 12/27/2012 5:21:39 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

sounds kinky

Link Posted: 12/27/2012 5:24:33 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

but

Please explain

I always liked the Chris Rock version:

"Feed me.  Fuck me.  Shut the fuck up."

Yeah, that kind of shit is why he's called a "comedian".
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 5:25:22 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Cheri, I know what you meant by that, but do you think it's safe to assume everyone else will too.

uh . . .

Oh holy hell . . . . . my mistake.......I need more coffee this morning .

Please dont turn me into a toad or something

Link Posted: 12/27/2012 5:27:08 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Quoted:

[/quote]

Repeat after me:

If you can't eat it, fuck it or kill it, burn it.  This mantra has gotten me through the horngrys many times.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 5:28:22 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

<shrug>

So are you claiming no issues, or admitting to subscriptions?
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 5:30:16 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

uh . . .

Oh holy hell . . . . . my mistake.......I need more coffee this morning .

Please dont turn me into a toad or something

It's OK, punkin.

Link Posted: 12/27/2012 5:31:12 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

<shrug>

I don't even know what you're trying to ask Mr. White Knight.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 5:32:21 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Leg humpers

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 5:32:37 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

It's OK, punkin.

Happy Holidays m'lady

Link Posted: 12/27/2012 5:36:27 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

<shrug>

I don't even know what you're trying to ask Mr. White Knight.

A magazine = one issue  A subscription to said magazine = a bunch of issues.

As to the white knight comment I have no clue WTF you are talking about.  It was joke and since I thought it was obviously a joke, i did not use smilies.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 5:37:27 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Repeat after me:

If you can't eat it, fuck it or kill it, burn it.  This mantra has gotten me through the horngrys many times.

See, this, right here, is why I make sure they never get horngry.

Link Posted: 12/27/2012 5:38:05 AM EDT
[#50]
This

Snow is a nice gal and we enjoy her hanging out at Arfcom

Free

Quoted:
Snow's minions are even more elite than space shuttle door gunners! Either you are a minion, or else you are a nobody. Simple as that.

Actually, the "Minion of Snow" signatures were started as a playful yet respectful way to show our admiration for one ARFCOMs more unique and cool female posters. We aren't some kind of dark and sinister secret society or anything. We are more or less just a band of merry leg humpers, like the first replies in this thread suggest.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top