Quoted:
Quoted:
It's OK, punkin.

Happy Holidays m'lady

Thank you, Brion, and the same to you.

Link Posted: 12/27/2012 5:40:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
A magazine = one issue  A subscription to said magazine = a bunch of issues.As to the white knight comment I have no clue WTF you are talking about.  It was joke and since I thought it was obviously a joke, i did not use smilies.  But your response did pretty much answer the question.

Getting a little defensive there.

And?  What do magazine subscriptions have to do with anything?
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 5:50:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
A horngry man is a dangerous beast.

Repeat after me:

If you can't eat it, fuck it or kill it, burn it.  This mantra has gotten me through the horngrys many times.

See, this, right here, is why I make sure they never get horngry.

That is why the worlds best sammichmaker lives with me.
And why she took away all my matches before she went out of town to visit family.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 5:51:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
A magazine = one issue  A subscription to said magazine = a bunch of issues.As to the white knight comment I have no clue WTF you are talking about.  It was joke and since I thought it was obviously a joke, i did not use smilies.  But your response did pretty much answer the question.

Not sure if serious....................................
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 5:55:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Seriously, I am not seeing the nutcase analogy you are presenting.  
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 6:05:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

gimmee a break man, I just finished a 12 hour shift 2 hours ago and have to stay up all day and only have noncaffeinated soda.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 6:06:03 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

gimmee a break man, I just finished a 12 hour shift 2 hours ago and have to stay up all day and only have noncaffeinated soda.

Ain't my fault you don't work a 9 to 5.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 6:20:55 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

I never fucked a college cheerleader.  I went to school at a private college with no sports teams (or any type of athletic shit for that matter, except maybe  "ultimate frisbee") and now that I'm getting older I have that regret sitting deep in my heart.  What a fucking shame.

And I went to a college that had only MALE cheerleaders

But I did marry a gal that was a high school cheerleader

Link Posted: 12/27/2012 8:19:35 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Snow's minions are even more elite than space shuttle door gunners! Either you are a minion, or else you are a nobody. Simple as that.

Actually, the "Minion of Snow" signatures were started as a playful yet respectful way to show our admiration for one ARFCOMs more unique and cool female posters. We aren't some kind of dark and sinister secret society or anything. We are more or less just a band of merry leg humpers, like the first replies in this thread suggest.

Thank you for the answer was concerned about a secret leg humping militia....never humped a leg...( adds to list of things to try this year) so Snow is a real person or as one Arfcomer mentioned Goddess...now I am intrigued. Then again a woman on Arfcom has more cool points than mortal women, for the very fact that she is ...on Arfcom.

Link Posted: 12/27/2012 8:22:35 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Leg humpers

Link Posted: 12/27/2012 8:31:53 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Snow's minions are even more elite than space shuttle door gunners! Either you are a minion, or else you are a nobody. Simple as that.

Actually, the "Minion of Snow" signatures were started as a playful yet respectful way to show our admiration for one ARFCOMs more unique and cool female posters. We aren't some kind of dark and sinister secret society or anything. We are more or less just a band of merry leg humpers, like the first replies in this thread suggest.

Thank you for the answer was concerned about a secret leg humping militia....never humped a leg...( adds to list of things to try this year) so Snow is a real person or as one Arfcomer mentioned Goddess...now I am intrigued. Then again a woman on Arfcom has more cool points than mortal women, for the very fact that she is ...on Arfcom.

Snow is one of the coolest women I have ever had the opportunity to meet in real life.

Her online presence is just a mere glance into the person she is. And her presence is pretty damn impressive. Sick, twisted mind but able to be humorous or technical in the next breath. She's also a fierce friend to have around.

Link Posted: 12/27/2012 8:56:07 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Snow is one of the coolest women I have ever had the opportunity to meet in real life.

Her online presence is just a mere glance into the person she is. And her presence is pretty damn impressive. Sick, twisted mind but able to be humorous or technical in the next breath. She's also a fierce friend to have around.

That's my girl.

Link Posted: 12/27/2012 9:08:10 AM EDT
[#13]
I'm glad someone asked about that, 'cause until now I always thought "Minion of Snow" referred  to Snow_Leopard.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 9:27:57 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

This

Snow is a nice gal and we enjoy her hanging out at Arfcom

Free

Quoted:

Yes nice nice to Snow, she knows how to breath fire.

Link Posted: 12/27/2012 10:48:36 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

This

Snow is a nice gal and we enjoy her hanging out at Arfcom

Free

Quoted:

Yes nice nice to Snow, she knows how to breath fire.

Believe me or not I have seen pictures of Snow breathing fire.

It was hot.

I can't find them now.

Alzheimer's is a bitch.

Link Posted: 12/27/2012 11:08:54 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 11:11:13 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I thought they were fans of obscure movie quotes and piles of stuffed animals.

No, that's SnowLeopard's fan club.  Wholly different women.

Jane referencing SnowLeopard while talking about BigEasySnow.

That's hot...like sorority naked pillow fight hot.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 2:39:36 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I thought they were fans of obscure movie quotes and piles of stuffed animals.

No, that's SnowLeopard's fan club.  Wholly different women.

Jane referencing SnowLeopard while talking about BigEasySnow.

That's hot...like sorority naked pillow fight hot.

I clicked on this to say that some of you have incredibly rich fantasy lives, but it dawned on me that "pathetic" would be more accurate.   I suspect naked pillow fight between BeS and her reflection in the mirror would be a much better deal.

Link Posted: 12/27/2012 2:51:40 PM EDT
[#19]
While I'm sure the females of ARFCOM are all real head turners out in the real world. I can't help but wonder how big a fan club they would have if they where on a site with a lot more woman. Competition may really bring out the fireworks.  
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 2:58:07 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

While I'm sure the females of ARFCOM are all real head turners out in the real world. I can't help but wonder how big a fan club they would have if they where on a site with a lot more woman. Competition may really bring out the fireworks.  

I wouldn't associate with a womans site. Bitches be crazy. Females suck in groups.

Link Posted: 12/27/2012 3:05:59 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Yeah, I'm pretty damn hot.  DD's too.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 3:06:50 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Quoted:

I wouldn't associate with a womans site. Bitches be crazy. Females suck in groups.

I have a mother,sister,wife,ex wife,2 mother in laws, a daughter whos a cheerleader with lots of cheerleader friends, and wifes best friend has 4 daughters who hang out here. Sometimes the estrogen in my house is thick enough to cut with a knife. So what you mean bitchs be crazy?  
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 3:08:07 PM EDT
[#23]
Total leg humpers.  FYI I have a vagina, follow me too.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 3:15:19 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

IM sent
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 3:42:05 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I have a mother,sister,wife,ex wife,2 mother in laws, a daughter whos a cheerleader with lots of cheerleader friends, and wifes best friend has 4 daughters who hang out here. Sometimes the estrogen in my house is thick enough to cut with a knife. So what you mean bitchs be crazy?  

Exactly.

Link Posted: 12/27/2012 3:46:42 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:

IM sent

Back of my dripping hole.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 3:47:29 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

IM sent

Yes, so let everyone now follow Rabid and Wiley.

or better known as Wiley Rabid;                    

see, see what I did there.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 3:48:14 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Quoted:

hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Link Posted: 12/27/2012 4:03:55 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

IM sent

Wut
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 4:05:19 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

The things men bitch about.

Link Posted: 12/27/2012 4:06:27 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

IM sent

We could start a group called the Acolytes of Wiley Rabid.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 4:10:05 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

IM sent

We could start a group called the Acolytes of Wiley Rabid.

Yes, yes we shall.  
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 4:25:23 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Exactly.

Most men here will never get it  
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 4:29:41 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 10:56:04 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

The things men bitch about.  

Who is bitching?  I was having lurid thoughts based on that statement.
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 11:00:35 AM EDT
[#36]

In order to get to Snow, you are made to prove your manhood by Turkish oil-wrestling Rictus for 87 minutes without a break. If you go the distance, rather than ring 'the bell' then you have passed the test.

It's a win win.

You get to be a minion of Snow, or you at least spend some slippery time in Rictus' manly embrace.

Link Posted: 12/29/2012 5:01:03 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
In order to get to Snow, you are made to prove your manhood by Turkish oil-wrestling Rictus for 87 minutes without a break. If you go the distance, rather than ring 'the bell' then you have passed the test.

It's a win win.

You get to be a minion of Snow, or you at least spend some slippery time in Rictus' manly embrace.

Lol. I so adore you.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top