Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 7/18/2002 5:30:22 PM EDT
I know for sure I'm going to be flamed and insulted, and possibly kicked off this board, but I think it's kind of sad that almost everyone in this board is a homophobe.
(Flame on, I'm just pointing out what I notice)
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 5:37:07 PM EDT
[#1]
I'll put my flame suit on too and point out that I'm perfectly willing to respect anyones choice of lifestyle as long as they in return respect mine.
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 5:37:23 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm not a homophobe. I do not fear things that are the same.

However, if you ask me if I find homosexuals revolting, I'll say yes. If you ask me if it pisses me off that homosexuals seem to be genetically predisposed to ram their pathetic lifestyle choice down everyone else's throat (no pun intended), I'll say HELL YES!

I could care less if one man want to plant his pecker in the back (or front) end of another man. That's their problem. It's when they start dancing nude in public and demanding that my children be taught in school that they are just as normal as mom and dad that I draw the line.

Now, if that makes me homophobic in your eyes, [b]TOO FUCKING BAD![/b] It's not my fault that the movement has no inkling of the proper use of the language, nor of the "tolerance" they so loudly espouse.
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 5:41:50 PM EDT
[#3]
What's a "homophobe"?  Someone who fears homosexuals and homosexuality, right?

You will call me a homophobe but it's not because I "fear" the practice or the lifestyle or the orientation.  I just don't like that kind of behavior.  It's no different than not wanting to sit next to a person in coach from NY to LA who is going to fart the whole way.  Does that make me someone who "fears" farting or farters?  Hey, they can't help if they fart, right?

I have as much interest being around homosexual behavior as I do hanging with people who pick their nose and eat the boogers or smoke cigarettes or don't bathe, etc.  It's a lifestyle or behavior CHOICE and I don't want to watch.  Do I fear booger eaters, smokers, or body odor?  No.  To be annoyed by something is not to fear it.

Sorry if you find I don't accept those kinds of choices.  They do what they want in the privacy of their own space and everything is fine with me.  When they share that space with me, they will get a disapproving look from me.  That's just the way human nature works.
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 5:41:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Everyone should oppose all sexual deviants.  The culture of sexual deviation supports itself, and grows.  When you support fags, you also support child molestors, and rapists.  People should be expected to control their sexual urges that are wrong, no matter the nature!
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 5:41:56 PM EDT
[#5]
i don't fear faggots, i hate them
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 5:43:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I know for sure I'm going to be flamed and insulted, and possibly kicked off this board, but I think it's kind of sad that almost everyone in this board is a homophobe.
View Quote

Whatever fag.
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 5:43:43 PM EDT
[#7]
I dont really care about gay people and their sexual preferences.  They can do whatever they want.  What bothers me is media support for their lifestyle, covering up unsavory consequences of it.
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 5:44:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 5:45:52 PM EDT
[#9]
What the heck, are the liberals invading this board too?
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 5:52:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Sorry, [b]The_Breakfast_Fox[/b], but I'm in the same corner as [b]USNA91[/b] on this issue.

And it's certainly not anything that I would consider as 'homophobia', because frankly I don't give a roasted wienie what homosexuals do in the privacy of their own rear ends!

[b]Just don't let me know about it![/b] [:D]

No more than I would want to hear what my heterosexual neighbors do in the privacy of their own homes either.

If I know that you are gay, then I know more than I care to know about you, and I resent it greatly that you have chosen to force such private and personal information upon me.

But when someone wears their sexual preference on their puffy shirt sleeves, attempts to force my attention on their sexual antics, and then tries to make a political movement out of the 'love that dares not say its name', then I take great offense at such tactics.  

If gay men were truly deeply in love with each other, they would spend a great deal less time marching around cities in their underwear and honking each other's privates.

But 'Queer Nation' and 'Act Up' seem to be their natural manner in fulfilling their insatiable desire to parade around in public for the simple purpose of offending everyone else's sensibilities.

That is uncouth in the extreme! And despicable IMHO.

Eric The(Straighter'nMoses)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 5:57:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Sorry, [b]The_Breakfast_Fox[/b], but I'm in the same corner as [b]USNA91[/b] on this issue.

View Quote

...and what a cozy corner it is...

HEY, HEY! ONLY KIDDING!  [;)]

Eric The(Straighter'nMoses)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote

LOL!
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 5:59:50 PM EDT
[#12]
i don't consider myself a homophobe but tell me if this situation makes me a homophobic.

let's say you are a straight guy who went to a party with his girlfriend.  it was one of your girlfriend's friends party and there was a gay (male) couple there.  they seem nice enough and they haven't kissed in front of you so your feeling kind of cool about the party.  As the evening ends and everyone is saying goodbye one of the gay guys comes over and as he shakes your hand he plants a big wet kiss on your mouth (no tongue thank God).  your response is instantaneous as you jamb your index, middle finger and thumb into his neck and press them around and behind his trachea.  the room goes dead silent as you yell "if you ever f#cking do that again I will rip your F#cking throat out"!  then you leave without saying a word to anyone else.  
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 6:00:42 PM EDT
[#13]
MYOB [:k]  I'll mind mine.  
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 6:00:48 PM EDT
[#14]
are you an anal warrior?

edited to ask how a person can go from handshake to mouth kiss without being stopped? i think there are subconscious desires and perhaps some latent gayness here.
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 6:08:57 PM EDT
[#15]
By the term "Homophobe", I assume you mean afraid of homosexuals.  No, I am not a homophobe.

Those nasty pieces of shit that choose to be homosexual do not scare me.  They make me sick[puke]  They are sexual deviants.  They CHOOSE to do something that is against nature itself.

Then they get some liberal dumbasses to believe what they are doing is OK and pass laws to protect them.  They should not be on the same planet, breathing the same air, as normal people.

I'm not a religious person, but seeing how AIDS is killing off these "things", is almost enough to make me believe in a higher power.

OK,I'm done.............for now

I need another drink........
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 6:10:53 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 6:20:52 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 6:21:04 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
i don't consider myself a homophobe but tell me if this situation makes me a homophobic.

let's say you are a straight guy who went to a party with his girlfriend.  it was one of your girlfriend's friends party and there was a gay (male) couple there.  they seem nice enough and they haven't kissed in front of you so your feeling kind of cool about the party.  As the evening ends and everyone is saying goodbye one of the gay guys comes over and as he shakes your hand he plants a big wet kiss on your mouth (no tongue thank God).  your response is instantaneous as you jamb your index, middle finger and thumb into his neck and press them around and behind his trachea.  the room goes dead silent as you yell "if you ever f#cking do that again I will rip your F#cking throat out"!  then you leave without saying a word to anyone else.  
View Quote

I feel this may be a less than hypothetical tale.
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 6:26:09 PM EDT
[#19]
There is nothing "right" about being a rump-ranger.

Ro:1:24: Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

Ro:1:26: For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
Ro:1:25: Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
Ro:1:27: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

Ro:1:32: Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 6:30:24 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 6:31:57 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 6:35:50 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I'm not a homophobe. I do not fear things that are the same.

However, if you ask me if I find homosexuals revolting, I'll say yes. If you ask me if it pisses me off that homosexuals seem to be genetically predisposed to ram their pathetic lifestyle choice down everyone else's throat (no pun intended), I'll say HELL YES!

I could care less if one man want to plant his pecker in the back (or front) end of another man. That's their problem. It's when they start dancing nude in public and demanding that my children be taught in school that they are just as normal as mom and dad that I draw the line.

Now, if that makes me homophobic in your eyes, [b]TOO FUCKING BAD![/b] It's not my fault that the movement has no inkling of the proper use of the language, nor of the "tolerance" they so loudly espouse.
View Quote

What you said
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 6:36:25 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
But since there is no scientific evidence that proves whether being gay is a choice or involuntary, this gay-bashing seems a little much.
View Quote

So, if being alcoholic is genetic, then we should embrace alcoholics and celebrate their addiction, rather than help them overcome the genetic urges?
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 6:38:26 PM EDT
[#24]
Silly Faggot
Dicks Are For Chicks!

[flame]        [puke]         [stick]
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 6:44:41 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 6:48:12 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 6:51:01 PM EDT
[#27]
With most, it's either a religious or testosterone kind of thing. Football types seem to have the biggest hang-ups. Why that is, I don't know; especially when the sport appears to be rife with homosexual persons.

To tell you the truth; I could care less. It's not my cup of tea; but whatever rings your bell is fine by me as long as I'm not involved. Go soap each other down in the gang-showers at half time in between locker room bible readings... Just leave me and my gun collection and range time alone and we'll get along fine.

Link Posted: 7/18/2002 6:53:19 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Silly Faggot
Dicks Are For Chicks!

[flame]        [puke]         [stick]
View Quote

LOL, thats hilarious.

Link Posted: 7/18/2002 6:57:38 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 7:01:30 PM EDT
[#30]
If the homosexuals are consenting adults and are not hurting anyone else then who cares what they do.
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 7:04:18 PM EDT
[#31]
A major failure within our society is that we fail to confront wrong when we see it. It is not politically correct to "judge" another. That is [b]BullShit[/b]. We all need to take responsibility for the behaviour of our brothers. We need to stand up and speak our minds - for better or worse, and declare what we each feel is truth. Only in this manner can truth be determined, and right be deciphered from wrong. While I will stick to my beliefs, I will also defend my brother's right to stick to theirs.
As my guide I choose the Word,(Holy Bible), I have found no better, though the Constitution of the United States of America is a close second.
God bless freedom of speech.
But in no way do I condone the behavior of those gone astray, and I will say it as loud as I can in the hopes than my adversity will weigh against their decision to continue to profane their being.
My prayers are for their healing.
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 7:11:21 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 7:20:49 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
hmmmm gay bashing over the top.....
This entire thread would never have existed if a seemingly gay individual had not started the thread. This is the only gay bashing i have seen here in a LOOONG time.
View Quote

you have to understand the liberal mentality of taking a idea and reversing and perverting the logic to a completely unrealistic extreme.

not constantly talking about homosexuality is gay bashing.

we need a special forum for homosexuals:  
GAYR15.COM

"this is my rifle this is my gun.
this for fighting this for [red][size=5]BUNG[/red][/size=5]."
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 7:21:35 PM EDT
[#34]
Pardon my for changing the subject, but could somebody [i]please[/i] tell me just what in the blue hell a "breakfast fox" is?  Is this a fox that you have for breakfast?  Is it a fox that has you for breakfast with?  Or is it a fox that stops by and shares breakfast with you??  Just curious, that's all.  
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 7:26:51 PM EDT
[#35]
[b]eeuwwww![/b][b] CAPTION THIS[/B]
[img]http://www.mardigras.com.au/Gallery/Party%202001/images/012_JPG.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 7:36:15 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 7:37:17 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
[b]eeuwwww![/b][b] CAPTION THIS[/B]
[img]http://www.mardigras.com.au/Gallery/Party%202001/images/012_JPG.jpg[/img]
View Quote

Living proof that drinking bleach to the point it colors the hair isn't enough to kill HIV.
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 7:51:45 PM EDT
[#38]
I find the very idea of homosexual relations repulsive. The Gunner!x pic. I find repulsive because of the previous sentence.

However 36 years ago, I was in a pub with the "Wicked Witch of the North" (soon to be first wife), when an obviously effeminite young guy walks into the place and makes for our table and joins us!

The 'Witch" tells me that this is Dave, who she has known all her life (lived in next house etc.). I respond in suitable baritone tones and simply want him to get the fuck outta here. He does.

But, for the next few months, we ran into him from time to time and it finally dawned on me that this kid had just the same degree of sexual frustration that most guys have – BUT, it was directed into a socially unacceptable and self-defeating direction.

I am proud to say that I finally managed to have an normal conversation with this kid and began to some extent appreciate life from his perspective before, because of societies pressures, one morning he (aged 19) hanged himself!
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 8:04:35 PM EDT
[#39]
I have nothing against homosexuals.  I neither hate them nor fear them.  I find what they DO to be disgusting and distasteful, but that's their business.  As long as they don't shove it in my face, what two consenting adults do to each other in the privacy of their bedroom is none of my business.
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 8:28:36 PM EDT
[#40]
I know that this has been mentioned in a previous post, but I think it bears repeating.  Have you noticed that what used to be known as "the love that dares not speak its name" has become the love that just won't shut the fuck up?
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 9:21:55 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I know that this has been mentioned in a previous post, but I think it bears repeating.  Have you noticed that what used to be known as "the love that dares not speak its name" has become the love that just won't shut the fuck up?
View Quote

[b]Nimrod1193[/b], if you can claim authorship of [u]that[/u] comment, you deserve to be a footnote in Oscar Wilde's biography at the very least. Your [b]bon mot[/b] needs to be placed just below his quote, whenever it's used.

It was pithy, irreverant, and damn clever!

I am impressed, my friend, and I haven't been that impressed in a long time. [:D]

Eric The(Here!Here!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 10:07:05 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
[b]Nimrod1193[/b], if you can claim authorship of [u]that[/u] comment, you deserve to be a footnote in Oscar Wilde's biography at the very least. Your [b]bon mot[/b] needs to be placed just below his quote, whenever it's used.

It was pithy, irreverant, and damn clever!

I am impressed, my friend, and I haven't been that impressed in a long time. [:D]

Eric The(Here!Here!)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote

You are too kind sir, but I cannot in good conscience claim credit for that line.  I don't know its origin, but it just stuck in my mind as a perfect description of the current state of affairs vis-a-vis the homosexual community.
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 10:07:59 PM EDT
[#43]
I don't care who or what people are, just as long as they are sending lead downrange at the JBTs when the time comes.
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 10:12:28 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Whatever fag.
View Quote

hahaha. thats funny. sorry if i offended the faggots.
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 10:40:27 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
But since there is no scientific evidence that proves whether being gay is a choice or involuntary, this gay-bashing seems a little much.
View Quote

So, if being alcoholic is genetic, then we should embrace alcoholics and celebrate their addiction, rather than help them overcome the genetic urges?
View Quote

Not at all.  Someone who is predisposed to being an alcoholic ought to be helped, if possible, not bashed.
View Quote
Uhh... BIG difference between the way faggots and lesbos in Queer Nation are trying to CHANGE society and the way recovering alcoholics in AA are trying to CHANGE themselves .

Recovering alcoholics don't try to normalize or legitimatize their alcoholism - for them it's a disease and an addiction to be managed, NOT celebrated.

Stark contrast to the militant faggots and lesbos of Queer Nation and NMBLA who are "here, queer and in your face".

Today, the homosexual movement is an "in your face, teach it to your kids, we're normal and we're victims and we deserve special rights" nonstop militant perverted homofaggolesbo mental disorder.

And THAT'S what needs bashing.

BTW, Where's that Eric Estrada Homo pic when you need it????????
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 11:24:01 PM EDT
[#46]
So, if homosexuality is normal, why don't male lions ever get caught on tape "doing" another male lion?
Because it's not natural! Plus there would be one dead male lion after the attempt.

I really don't care what people do to themselves. I get pissed when they try to force the rest of us to accept it as normal behavior.
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 11:30:13 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
So, if homosexuality is normal, why don't male lions ever get caught on tape "doing" another male lion?
Because it's not natural! Plus there would be one dead male lion after the attempt.

I really don't care what people do to themselves. I get pissed when they try to force the rest of us to accept it as normal behavior.
View Quote

I hesitate to jump into this one for fear that someone, somewhere, will think that I'm a homosexual; but in the interest of science, it is important to point out that it is not uncommon for mammals to mount one another, not for sexual pleasure (actually, I don't know if this has been studied. . . probably has by some poor publish-or-perish professor) but as a way to maintain or establish dominance.

[edited to wonder if you've ever seen the classic photo of the three humping whitetail deer?  Do you think that the rear one is homosexual (again, probably the topic of a thesis somewhere)?  What about dogs?  Is each one of those dogs that humps another when playing in the park gay?  What is your take on the ones that hump human legs?]
Link Posted: 7/19/2002 8:05:05 PM EDT
[#48]
I'm no animal psychologist, but I doubt that a dog is gay just because he's humping a man's leg (does it still apply if he's humping a woman's leg?).
Although this does remind me of a HILARIOUS South Park episode:
One of the kid's dog likes to hump legs. The kid tries to train the dog not to do it by repeating the command "Don't Be Gay" over and over....

Guess you had to be there.

Do any animals in the wild behave in a truly homosexual manner? Males with males only and to the exclusion of females for example?
Link Posted: 7/19/2002 10:10:01 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

A phobia is still defined as an irrational fear of something.  An intense dislike or hatred for a personal violation is neither a fear nor irrational.

What you describe is actually a very civilized response to a very antisocial provocation.

If he'd done that to me, he'd be shitting teeth.

Link Posted: 7/19/2002 10:11:51 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
are you an anal warrior?

edited to ask how a person can go from handshake to mouth kiss without being stopped? i think there are subconscious desires and perhaps some latent gayness here.
View Quote

HAHAHAHA.... I think the shrinks would say "Eurotrash, you're projecting...."
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top