Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/19/2002 10:15:28 PM EDT
[#1]
There are some highly intelligent and witful people on this board, and then there are some ignorant, inane, backwood rednecks as well.

Grow up.  

"He who is free of sin may cast the first stone."

Some people on this board really need to read the bible, and accept Jesus (and really accept, including his teachings)

Well spoken Sweep.  Well spoken.

James
Link Posted: 7/20/2002 12:23:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Just Gotta put my 2 cents in here, and please remember, it is my opinion.

What I've got to say comes from the personal experience of having the biggest womanizer we knew from high school confessed to me that he was gay.  This was 23 years ago, when I was 20 and home on leave from the Marine Corp. I got the whole confession because I had been gone, and was not around to see the response of many of our friends. It was really more information than I wanted to know.

I had asked him at the time how the biggest womanizer we knew could turn out to be a fag, and his response was that he kept seducing women because he was afraid he was gay, and was trying to prove to himself that he was not. Me, I had always felt inferior as I had the same girl friend for 3 years in high school. Needless to say,I didn't feel inferior any more!!

This was back east, and he has had the same partner now for 18 years, and when I go back home at Christmas, I usually see him and his partner at get togethers with old friends. They are cool about their preference, and hide it from all the kids, and respect the wishes of the parents that do not want the kids to know, or think it is OK.

I guess I'm OK with this sort of long term relationship, and their behavior around heterosexual friends.

In contrast, sis has a PH.D. in Genetic Engineering and worked at NIH on the AIDS research project. Part of her duties was to spend 15 hours per week gathering data on homosexual behavior. She explained some of the details of their study. The average homosexual has sex 1 time per day (many more often) and with more than 4 different partners per week. The average homosexual male has sex with more than 200 partners per year, some as many as 500 partners per year.

AAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

I wouldn't let 200 people a year touch me let alone have sex with them!!

I've known heterosexual guys that have large numbers of partners a year, and I thought they were twisted and abnormal in their behavior.

So,
Do I think Homosexual behavior is normal. Hell NO!

Do I think that heterosexual womanizing is normal. Hell NO, most guys I know are married and have children, and are faithful to their wives. That's NORMAL!!

Do homosexual partners is long term relationships bother me. Honestly, yes, but I can deal with it!

Do homosexual maniacs out humping any guy that says yes revolt me. Hell YES!!!

Do I care that homosexual couples in long term relationships want insurance, and homes and normal benefits that society offers. NO.

Do I think a bunch of flaming butt pirates that can't control themselves should be given special rights, and have their lifestyle promoted as normal.  Hell NO!!

Come on, give me a break, when was the last time you saw the heterosexual males womanizing every woman they see, marching for their rights, or asking for better treatment on the job? When was the last time you saw a group of womanizers wanting to have their lifestyle portrayed as normal?

What a bunch of crap? Normal is to have a wife, and children, and be faithful to her.

Why is it that if I think that a married committed relationship with the opposite sex is normal, I'm considered a HOMOPHOBE!!!!

[puke]
Link Posted: 7/20/2002 1:11:18 AM EDT
[#3]
I ain't afraid of 'em but I certainly can't stand them either.  What they do in private is their business but if I know about it, then it is too public.  They have a disease and deserve no special "rights".  Certainly no marital rights.

I refuse to use that corruption of language "gay".  I will always call them fags, queers or homos.  They can learn to live with it or go away; I don't care which.

When you think of queers, think of all the suffering of innocent straight people and remember who made AIDS an epidemic!!!!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top