Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 4/30/2011 4:04:38 AM EDT
On the issue?

PIB

Link Posted: 4/30/2011 4:05:49 AM EDT
[#1]

Confusing thread without the poll explaining what you are talking about.

IBTP
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 4:06:32 AM EDT
[#2]

Ah makes more sense now.

Link Posted: 4/30/2011 4:07:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Poll is up....
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 4:08:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Peachtree Industrial Boulevard sounds like a nice place.
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 4:10:23 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Isn't every other street in the Atlanta metropolitan area named "Peach" something or other?

Link Posted: 4/30/2011 4:11:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Peeing in butt is just an expression.
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 4:13:01 AM EDT
[#7]
It's BS and we all know it but we need to focus on finding someone to run against him who can WIN !
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 4:14:44 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

It's BS and we all know it but we need to focus on finding someone to run against him who can WIN !

I agree 100% about finding a strong, viable candidate.

I think the Document only muddied the waters further.
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 4:55:14 AM EDT
[#9]
What's your official stance? (on the Document)

Skepticism. I have a hard time really believing anything that involves that jug-eared piece of shit. It seems to be real, but I would not be the slightest bit surprised if it was fake.
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 4:55:31 AM EDT
[#10]
I wasn't a birther until this.

Why wait?

And then I watched some of the videos of what they did release.

If we had a real media in this country, he would have resigned by now.
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 4:56:27 AM EDT
[#11]
Selection #2 means only cosmetic "touch ups" because the document is 50 yrs old. NOT CHANGING INFORMATION ON THE DOCUMENT.

I thought I should clarify that.
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 4:58:06 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Why wait?

Just when I think I have the measure of how far in the tank the media is for the left wing statists, some shit like this happens.
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 4:58:50 AM EDT
[#13]
We will hurt only ourselves pursuing this
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 5:01:46 AM EDT
[#14]
Deliberately fake. We're being trolled.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 5:06:44 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
What's your official stance? (on the Document)

Skepticism. I have a hard time really believing anything that involves that jug-eared piece of shit. It seems to be real, but I would not be the slightest bit surprised if it was fake.

Thanks for typing it for me.
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 5:06:50 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

I agree 100%. It's a double edged sword. We get cut either way.

Drop it, and, if fake, Obama get away with it.

Pursue it further, and, if fake, Obama still gets away with it, but by marginalizing anyone who questions it.

Perpetuating the whole "redneck, paranoid, fringe, Tea party, racist, birther, GOP" image

Link Posted: 4/30/2011 5:08:23 AM EDT
[#17]
Prob a fake like his selective service registration.
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 5:15:14 AM EDT
[#18]
Glorious fake

I want to see the real BC, the one on goatskin filled out by the kenyan witch doctor that delivered him.
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 5:18:39 AM EDT
[#19]
1) It will not ever be proven to be fake enough to void.
2) Doesn't matter anyways - BHO's mom is American.

Only reason this is even relevant is BHO's BS claim to be more transparent than any administration.
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 5:19:57 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Quoted:
I agree 100%. It's a double edged sword. We get cut either way.

Drop it, and, if fake, Obama get away with it.

Pursue it further, and, if fake, Obama still gets away with it, but by marginalizing anyone who questions it.

Perpetuating the whole "redneck, paranoid, fringe, Tea party, racist, birther, GOP" image

Drop it ...put the time and energy into finding/getting someone ready for next year ...if the economy comes back strong in the next 16 months and unemployment drops he will take credit and he will be hard to beat..The fact that Trump is being taken seriously as a possible nominee means (to me) that the GOP is still confused.
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 5:20:13 AM EDT
[#21]
discounting the "FBHO" group...we have 66% saying it is other than 100% real....

Thus far.
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 5:21:26 AM EDT
[#22]
Haven't actually seen the document so I had to go with FBHO option.
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 5:27:21 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

1) It will not ever be proven to be fake enough to void.

2) Doesn't matter anyways - BHO's mom is American.
Only reason this is even relevant is BHO's BS claim to be more transparent than any administration.
I am not so sure that the issue is "country of birth" any longer. Or citizenship.

We KNOW he's a U.S. citizen.

But, I contend, that through what I have read and understand, he has dual citizenship with Great Britain. By being a direct, 1st generation born child of a British citizen. Actually, Obama Sr. was a "CUKC", which was a "Citizen of the United Kingdom Colonies". When Kenya became a country, Obama Sr. became "Kenyan", Obama Jr. did not, because he did not reside there. But, he was able to keep the British half of his duality.

And of course, being born in Hawaii gives him his US citizenship.

Link Posted: 4/30/2011 5:29:12 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I picked the same option because there was no "it doesn't matter at this point" option. Today's political scene is a circus.
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 5:32:50 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I picked the same option because there was no "it doesn't matter at this point" option. Today's political scene is a circus.

I agree. The time to expose the Myth was in 2006 when he ran for Senator. And in 2007, when he began his Presidential run. Or in 2008, when he was neck and neck with Hillary.

Now, even if something could somehow be proven, HE WILL NEVER BE REMOVED BY ANYTHING OTHER THAN AN ELECTION OR TERM LIMIT.

To do otherwise would send this country into chaos.

The ensuing shit storm would make the L.A. Riots look like play school.
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 5:34:07 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah. Not going to make much difference at this point.

Link Posted: 4/30/2011 5:43:09 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah. Not going to make much difference at this point.

True. That's why I wasn't really trying to get into the specifics of what people do or do not believe about it.

I just wanted to get a poll rolling to gauge the general consensus. There are oodles of other threads to argue about the make up or the content of the document itself.

Link Posted: 4/30/2011 6:51:43 AM EDT
[#28]
Wow, excluding the FBHO, birthers seem to be a bigger group than I thought. Almost 3 to 1
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 6:53:09 AM EDT
[#29]
If you are referring to the one originally posted on the White House website this week, then absolutely fake.

LC
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 6:53:29 AM EDT
[#30]
The fact that it took so long to bring the document into the open raises many doubts.
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 6:56:06 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Wow, excluding the FBHO, birthers seem to be a bigger group than I thought. Almost 3 to 1
Surprising what can happen when people just vote anonymously, without making a comment.

Link Posted: 4/30/2011 6:57:25 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

If you are referring to the one originally posted on the White House website this week, then absolutely fake.

LC

Then, because the COLB that was released in 2008 was supposedly based on information from THIS document, the COLB from '08 is fake too.

Link Posted: 4/30/2011 7:01:36 AM EDT
[#33]
Here is the real one:

Link Posted: 4/30/2011 7:04:48 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Surprising what can happen when people just vote anonymously, without making a comment.  

Well, with the ridicule they get, even from members of this site, it doesn't surprise me.
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 7:05:50 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Why wait?

We do have media in this country, just like Stalin did in the Soviet Union.

The documents supposedly from Bush's service in the ANG were similarly suspect.  The documents looked like they had been composed on a word processor and printed on a laser printer.  They did not at all look like the Air Force documents that I have in my records.
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 7:14:55 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Why wait?

Link Posted: 4/30/2011 7:25:36 AM EDT
[#37]
The forgery was made so bad on purpose to distract the media from the real news of fed continuing to destroy our currency and the ludicrous inflation numbers they came out with to hide the recession we are still in. If it wasn't so dirty I'd  say it was genius, so obviously the jug eared idiot didn't come up with it.
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 7:31:32 AM EDT
[#38]
Only a digital image was released. No one got to see any hard copy. So, I go with 100% fake (until hard copy can be examined)
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 7:34:00 AM EDT
[#39]
Fake

Link Posted: 4/30/2011 7:43:39 AM EDT
[#40]
I voted FBHO. I think if there was something to all this Hillary or the big money guys who gave O all that money would have found it. I believe we need to move on and find a candidate who can beat him in 2012.
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 7:47:12 AM EDT
[#41]

Bingo.

Especially the bottom line.  
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 7:58:27 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Isn't every other street in the Atlanta metropolitan area named "Peach" something or other?  

Yes. And for every name, there's a Ave. Way, Rd, Dr, Pl, Blvd, etc.
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 10:17:02 AM EDT
[#43]
Up for the poll
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 10:35:30 AM EDT
[#44]
It doesn't matter at this point. The usurper has been in the office long enough to do irrepairable damage to the country. The plutocrats who rule the world have him right where he was meant to be. Google his mother and Indonesian step-father's CIA connections.
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 10:56:07 AM EDT
[#45]
Mostly fabricated
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 10:58:22 AM EDT
[#46]
Thats one thing I never got about the whole birther deal.
Do you really think that the government couldn't make any document it wanted?
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 11:05:27 AM EDT
[#47]
My opinion is it doesn't matter.  Let's vote his ass out and then change the laws so we're sure the next Anti Christ is a natural born citizen.
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 11:07:20 AM EDT
[#48]
It's dead issue.
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 11:08:29 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Thats one thing I never got about the whole birther deal.

Do you really think that the government couldn't make any document it wanted?

They sure as hell can make any document they want.  The question is can they fake a 50 year old document that can fool a professional forensic document investigator with a full lab at his disposal? That I tend to doubt.  I think they'd have to either buy someone off, or threaten them.
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 11:09:40 AM EDT
[#50]
A real document intentionally made to look fake to further incite controversy.

It's a setup
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top