Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 11:12:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
A real document intentionally made to look fake to further incite controversy.

It's a setup

It's the only thing I can figure out. Not sure if he was born in Hawaii or not, but that turd they just posted on whitehouse.gov is a childish fake and .gov has better counterfeit resources than that.

Link Posted: 4/30/2011 11:15:44 AM EDT
[#2]
The way the media has spun this, it has/will all work out in zero's favor.
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 11:15:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Well, to me, it is street level information..........unconfirmed.
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 11:16:53 AM EDT
[#4]
100% genuine with a few artifacts from the scanning software, blown out of proportion by a few racists and wingnut conspiracy theorists
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 12:38:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 12:44:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Wow - the result of the poll is interesting.  

I'm shocked that 20% think it might be genuine
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 1:06:41 PM EDT
[#7]
I downloaded a trial version of illustrator because I couldn't believe they would actually have the balls to put a faked document on the whitehouse website.  Sure as shit there are several layers in it that would not be there in a normal scanned document.  There is no reason to use ocr software on it, unless you were trying to re-create it.  I am still iffy on the issue though, I don't doubt for a second that they would have put up a fake to fuck with us just so they could pull out some other evidence down the road.  These people are some dirty mother fuckers, don't ever forget that.
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 1:38:29 PM EDT
[#8]
I really have no idea.

There is too much bullshit out there.
I do know that it isn't going to make any difference.  He isn't going to leave office because of the BC issue.

We should concentrate on the things we KNOW, such as he is a shitty president and hurting the country, and do our best to make sure he is unelected in 012.

Link Posted: 4/30/2011 1:40:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Fuck Obama
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 1:45:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Doesn't matter, the Senate will not hold a trial after he is impeached and
they will certainly not expell him from office.
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 3:16:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Nope.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 8:21:13 AM EDT
[#12]
We we at with this after the Obamabots hit the Sunday morning talk shows?
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 8:50:22 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
My opinion is it doesn't matter.  Let's vote his ass out and then change the laws so we're sure the next Anti Christ is a natural born citizen.

This
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top