Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 4/29/2011 12:12:57 AM EDT
Well the GF made me get up with her. Lets get this wedding ball going...........
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 12:13:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Pics of GF or GTFO.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 12:15:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Pics of GF or GTFO.

What he said.  Ain't that shit supposed to start an hour from now?

I'd have to put my foot down.  If (I had one) the GF wanted to watch the wedding, I'd say have at it, but I don't give a flying fuck.   The only thing that would get me up for that shit would be a nice hot BJ, with a nice hot BJ after it's over.  Then moor sleep.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 12:15:24 AM EDT
[#3]
count my stupid ass in. my wife just HAS to see it..ARGH
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 12:15:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Im up. I sure as shit am not watching that crap though.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 12:16:22 AM EDT
[#5]
fuck all that,Menace II Society is on
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 12:17:22 AM EDT
[#6]
nope.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 12:19:06 AM EDT
[#7]
I'm up, but I'm not going to watch it.

I get it though, to some people it's their thing –– their way out. Kind of like how all of us are members of this board and post trivial shit most of the time. It's a means to escape from the normal every day drudge. So really, I can't knock anyone for it.

I just don't get why it's the number one story that deserves around the clock coverage. But again, I get it....

She is pretty hot though.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 12:26:39 AM EDT
[#8]
I am up but I am not watching I am watching a movie

Link Posted: 4/29/2011 12:26:54 AM EDT
[#9]
I'm totally watching it, I wish I were a princess.
I'm actually watching a Portal 2 walkthrough.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 12:27:37 AM EDT
[#10]
Crap, she just told me they don't get married until 6:00 eastern. I just don't get it... But, I remember my Mom being all excited about Charles & Dianna's wedding.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 12:28:15 AM EDT
[#11]
I DO NOT GIVE A FUCK about the mouthy pricks yammering and shit let the bands plays STFU!
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 12:29:03 AM EDT
[#12]

Nope.

Watched the last two. One dead. One divorced.

These two seem like nice kids. Don't wanna jinx them.

Link Posted: 4/29/2011 12:30:07 AM EDT
[#13]
no youre not. I'm watching some James Bond, that is as close as I'll get.

People have hobbies, folks. It's entertaining for others to watch, like a movie. Chill the fuck out. You guys devote entire threads to watching guys fudd up guns on tv. Where's the bitching about that?
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 12:30:39 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Nope.

Watched the last two. One dead. One divorced.

These two seem like nice kids. Don't wanna jinx them.

That's awfully nice of you.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 12:34:41 AM EDT
[#15]
09:20hrs here.  Wife made Bacon, eggs, saussage, mushrooms, tomato, beans and black pudding for breakfast and a pot of coffee as a blackmail to get out of the pit and watch the Wedding.  I've just sent some secret texts to my mates to arrange a day on the range - Awaiting texts reminding me of "Range Officer Duty".

Just been watching the Band of the Royal Marines though, and it's great to see our Military out there in their Full Dress.  I'm brimming over with Patriotic Pride at the moment.  

Good luck to the happy couple and I bet Kate Middleton is going to look stunning, but I'll catch the highlights later.

Hope you guys enjoy it.  It promises to be a very special occasion and we don't get to see this sort of thing very often.

Link Posted: 4/29/2011 12:36:41 AM EDT
[#16]
GREATEST TANK BATTLES ARE ON
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 12:37:28 AM EDT
[#17]
FML. I just tuned in.

It's history to some degree or another and I'm not the one to miss out on history. Again, FML.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 12:42:26 AM EDT
[#18]
I can't watch it,  I don't have a silly hat.

Those Brits sure are snazzy dressers.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 12:44:01 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
09:20hrs here.  Wife made Bacon, eggs, saussage, mushrooms, tomato, beans and black pudding for breakfast and a pot of coffee as a blackmail to get out of the pit and watch the Wedding.  I've just sent some secret texts to my mates to arrange a day on the range - Awaiting texts reminding me of "Range Officer Duty".

Just been watching the Band of the Royal Marines though, and it's great to see our Military out there in their Full Dress.  I'm brimming over with Patriotic Pride at the moment.  

Good luck to the happy couple and I bet Kate Middleton is going to look stunning, but I'll catch the highlights later.

Hope you guys enjoy it.  It promises to be a very special occasion and we don't get to see this sort of thing very often.

She is a rather fetching lass.   I definitely love brunettes.  

I'm at work, so I have a good excuse not to watch.  Have fun at the range!
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 12:44:47 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I can't watch it,  I don't have a silly hat.

Those Brits sure are snazzy dressers.

Dunno about that.... I'm wearing some Desert Tan Crocs, a pair of Camo shorts and an OD Green T-shirt.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 12:49:03 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
black pudding

Link Posted: 4/29/2011 12:54:59 AM EDT
[#22]
The last time I checked, we kicked them out of this country because of there bullshit rules and taxes...
Why in the hell would you even care about it?
They have no power in there country, they are like a big tv, they cost a lot of money but don't do shit for your house or increase the value, much like there country...they just cost a lot...and in a rescession you should trim the fat and tighten the belt...not go apeshit and spend spend on a wedding that I feel is way overrated....its all smoke and mirrors and the masses are feeding right into it....honestly why would any of you care about this wedding...do you know them? are they your friend?

I just don't get it...

Link Posted: 4/29/2011 12:55:44 AM EDT
[#23]

There's a lot of ugly women there. Pretty much a see of lilly white too.

I did like the shot of the guy in the crowd wearing a Burger King crown. Just Say No to overpriced official souvenirs.

Link Posted: 4/29/2011 12:57:17 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
black pudding

Seriously, don't knock it until you've tried it.

It's one of those foods you have to eat first and read the ingredients afterwards.  By that time you'll be hooked and won't care that it sounds digusting.

It's actually quite tasty.  It's just like a lgihtly spiced and herbed saussage but with a much lighter consistency.  If you eat your steak rare then you should have no problem eating Black Pudding
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 12:59:31 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
The last time I checked, we kicked them out of this country because of there bullshit rules and taxes...
They have no power in there country, they are like a big tv, they cost a lot of money but don't do shit for your house or increase the value, much like there country...they just cost a lot...and in a rescession you should trim the fat and tighten the belt...not go apeshit and spend spend on a wedding that I feel is way overrated....its all smoke and mirrors and the masses are feeding right into it....honestly why would any of you care about this wedding...do you know them? are they your friend?

I just don't get it...

Because it's way out of people's normal lives.

And as to why spend money on it when the world economy is in the tank? Cause, sometimes, people just want a reason to dress up and celebrate.

I don't get it either, but yet I do...
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 1:00:35 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
black pudding

It's one of those foods you have to eat first and read the ingredients afterwards.  By that time you'll be hooked and won't care that it sounds digusting.

It's actually quite tasty.  It's just like a lgihtly spiced and herbed saussage but with a much lighter consistency.  If you eat your steak rare then you should have no problem eating Black Pudding

I have tried it. I was married to one of your kind and lived on that damp little island for a while, so I've tried most things that are commonly eaten there. I'm not sqeamish, so I'll try anything, but I didn't like that -or Marmite, or Christmas pudding.

The bacon- that's another story. Y'all definitley got that right!
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 1:01:56 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I DO NOT GIVE A FUCK about the mouthy pricks yammering and shit let the bands plays STFU!

Same here. I'm up to watch the military pageantry, not the nuptials.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 1:03:10 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
black pudding

I have tried it. I was married to one of your kind, and lived on that damp little island for a while, so I've tried most things that are commonly eaten there. I'm not sqeamish, so I'll try anything, but I didn't like that -or Marmite, or Christmas pudding.

Spotted Dick?
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 1:04:10 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:
black pudding

Delicious! White pudding, too.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 1:06:46 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
black pudding

I have tried it. I was married to one of your kind, and lived on that damp little island for a while, so I've tried most things that are commonly eaten there. I'm not sqeamish, so I'll try anything, but I didn't like that -or Marmite, or Christmas pudding.

I'm with you on the Marmite... I'd rather lick slugs.

Not been damp over here ages now... we've had no rain for almost three weeks.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 1:12:57 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
black pudding

Spotted Dick?

IMs are private for a reason.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 1:14:24 AM EDT
[#32]
Most of those guys in Uniform have just returned from Afghanistan.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 1:14:59 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I just don't get it...

Because it's way out of people's normal lives.

And as to why spend money on it when the world economy is in the tank? Cause, sometimes, people just want a reason to dress up and celebrate.

I don't get it either, but yet I do...

I am just puzzled about it all, why does anyone care? It just seems silly that so many are glued to the tv or there outside and watching like little sheep....wait until the ladies all start cring and saying that it was the best thing they ever saw or were a part of in there life...yet they have nothing to do with it and were not invited.....this is really funny to me...they are wanting to justify there existance and its sad because they think this is a big deal...actually right now I am watching the whole nine yards...cuz its on and I could care less about what is happening on an island over there...
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 1:15:22 AM EDT
[#34]
OHMIGOSH IT'S SO EXCITING!!!!!!
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 1:16:07 AM EDT
[#35]
not
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 1:16:15 AM EDT
[#36]
One of you Brit members should be on the side of the road holding up an Arfcom sign.

You have let us down.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 1:19:26 AM EDT
[#37]
I'm going to be at a Steve Miller concert tonight.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 1:19:27 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
One of you Brit members should be on the side of the road holding up an Arfcom sign.

You have let us down.

They would but they can't have guns so they only dream about an ar/ak or a pistol.....keep dreaming brits, you might get your gun righs back someday...LMAOROF...you have a sling shot...oh wait those are probably illegal too...hahaha
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 1:20:16 AM EDT
[#39]
I'm up for work and the wife unit jumped up out of bed like a cat shot in the ass and screamed "Weddings on!!!"

She's up watching now....glued to the tube.

We're waiting to see the main event....you know.....for when Obama and his wife arrive in grand style.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 1:29:46 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:

You have let us down.

They would but they can't have guns so they only dream about an ar/ak or a pistol.....keep dreaming brits, you might get your gun righs back someday...LMAOROF...you have a sling shot...oh wait those are probably illegal too...hahaha

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=5&t=290694
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 1:30:12 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I'm up for work and the wife unit jumped up out of bed like a cat shot in the ass and screamed "Weddings on!!!"

We're waiting to see the main event....you know.....for when Obama and his wife arrive in grand style.

Link Posted: 4/29/2011 1:33:27 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

LOL Same here, she acted like Santa was in the living room

That ass hat isn't there is he?

Link Posted: 4/29/2011 1:33:56 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You have let us down.

WOW I stand corrected....nice
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 1:34:15 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

You have let us down.

Sorry about that Old Chap

I've tried on multiple occasions to get the ARFCOM Regimental Colours, but the ARFCOM shop will ot export to the UK.  It's a shame really as I'd have liked to have the Colours to fly at Sonisphere this year, and at the Imperial Meeting at Bisley.  I believe that export to the UK is being looked into as there is a 70 strong British Contingent on here with even more UK Lurkers.  Hopefully we will be Representin' soon.

Furthermore, we need the Regimental Colours for SHTF.  We can;t very well go charging into battle witrh the extremist hordes,  sporks polished and gaffertaped to broomsticks, if we don;t have the Colours flying above us... it would be chaos.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 1:36:07 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You have let us down.

Yeah but you were right about the pistols......  there's only about 200 civilians in the UK with authority to posess a pistol and that is subject to tight constraints. we areworking ongetting all the silly laws overturned though.... wish us luck.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 1:36:25 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope they don't invite them...and its assclown..
Even you english can't stand him...how do you think we feel about him....lol
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 1:38:25 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You have let us down.

Yeah but you were right about the pistols......  there's only about 200 civilians in the UK with authority to posess a pistol and that is subject to tight constraints. we areworking ongetting all the silly laws overturned though.... wish us luck.

I do wish you luck in that...come to the US and you can have all you want...oh wait go to mexico and I am sure our homeland security will give you some for free if your illegal and wish us ill will...lol
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 1:38:37 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I believe they actually weren't invited. There was some news a few weeks ago about being snubbed due to taking too much attention away from the wedding, being the attention whores they are known to be basically.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 1:41:27 AM EDT
[#49]

Link Posted: 4/29/2011 1:41:55 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

You have let us down.

or a 4" BFL on the back of the car

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top