Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 1:44:09 AM EDT
[#1]

AWESOME MUSIC...I use to listen to them a lot in highschool...many,many moons ago...lol
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 1:44:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
One of you Brit members should be on the side of the road holding up an Arfcom sign.

You have let us down.

They would but they can't have guns so they only dream about an ar/ak or a pistol.....keep dreaming brits, you might get your gun righs back someday...LMAOROF...you have a sling shot...oh wait those are probably illegal too...hahaha

They have guns.  Even AR-15s.  They just have to pull the charging handle for each shot, lol.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 1:46:00 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

AWESOME MUSIC...I use to listen to them a lot in highschool...many,many moons ago...lol

It's awesome right at this moment!

Link Posted: 4/29/2011 1:48:31 AM EDT
[#4]
all stand for the Queen
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 1:48:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm up for work and the wife unit jumped up out of bed like a cat shot in the ass and screamed "Weddings on!!!"

She's up watching now....glued to the tube.

LOL Same here, she acted like Santa was in the living room

We're waiting to see the main event....you know.....for when Obama and his wife arrive in grand style.

That ass hat isn't there is he?

Nope they don't invite them...and its assclown..
Even you english can't stand him...how do you think we feel about him....lol

If I were to offer my honest opinion as a Brit on the outside, and as someone who likes the US and has a very fondness for the American people as friends and allies I would have to say that  It's not that we don't like Obama...... most people are completely indifferent to him or think he's a windbag..... it's just that he hasn't done anything worthwhile.  I mean, he got elected...... but that was just down to stupidity so it's hardly an achievement, and he got the Nobel Peace Prize for nothing........ but beyond that he seems to have done nothing noteworthy.  Honestly, if I liked the guy I couldn't think of one notable achievement he has made in office.  Not one.  He seems to run out of steam on everything, or not have the testicular fortitude to carry through anything other than self promotion.

Royal Weddings are place for leaders, not the inconsequential.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 1:50:03 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
One of you Brit members should be on the side of the road holding up an Arfcom sign.

You have let us down.

They would but they can't have guns so they only dream about an ar/ak or a pistol.....keep dreaming brits, you might get your gun righs back someday...LMAOROF...you have a sling shot...oh wait those are probably illegal too...hahaha

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=5&t=290694

WOW I stand corrected....nice

Yeah but you were right about the pistols......  there's only about 200 civilians in the UK with authority to posess a pistol and that is subject to tight constraints. we areworking ongetting all the silly laws overturned though.... wish us luck.

I do wish you luck in that...come to the US and you can have all you want...oh wait go to mexico and I am sure our homeland security will give you some for free if your illegal and wish us ill will...lol

Yeah, I hear the ASTF are giving away guns provided you can demonstrate your criminal credentials
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 1:50:13 AM EDT
[#7]
So is it a big party in england...with tea and crumpets?
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 1:51:31 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
all stand for the Queen

I am on my ass and oh wait I just farted...hows that for being proper and respectful.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 1:53:18 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm up for work and the wife unit jumped up out of bed like a cat shot in the ass and screamed "Weddings on!!!"

We're waiting to see the main event....you know.....for when Obama and his wife arrive in grand style.

I believe they actually weren't invited. There was some news a few weeks ago about being snubbed due to taking too much attention away from the wedding, being the attention whores they are known to be basically.

Nah... it was because he's a rude bastard who gives ipods of his speeches and DVDs to international leaders and behaves like he owns the place.  I think he rubbed a few people up the wrong way and has been duly snubbed and ignored.

Link Posted: 4/29/2011 1:53:40 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

So is it a big party in england...with tea and crumpets?

not sure about the UK , but arfcom only has 855 memebers logged on

Link Posted: 4/29/2011 1:53:49 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope they don't invite them...and its assclown..
Even you english can't stand him...how do you think we feel about him....lol

If I were to offer my honest opinion as a Brit on the outside, and as someone who likes the US and has a very fondness for the American people as friends and allies I would have to say that  It's not that we don't like Obama...... most people are completely indifferent to him or think he's a windbag..... it's just that he hasn't done anything worthwhile.  I mean, he got elected...... but that was just down to stupidity so it's hardly an achievement, and he got the Nobel Peace Prize for nothing........ but beyond that he seems to have done nothing noteworthy.  Honestly, if I liked the guy I couldn't think of one notable achievement he has made in office.  Not one.  He seems to run out of steam on everything, or not have the testicular fortitude to carry through anything other than self promotion.

Royal Weddings are place for leaders, not the inconsequential.

I agree with you except you forgot he added all his anti american friends to appointed spots in the cabinet and is breaking us down from almost very angle.....that he can
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 1:54:57 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You have let us down.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=5&t=290694

WOW I stand corrected....nice

Yeah but you were right about the pistols......  there's only about 200 civilians in the UK with authority to posess a pistol and that is subject to tight constraints. we areworking ongetting all the silly laws overturned though.... wish us luck.

I do wish you luck in that...come to the US and you can have all you want...oh wait go to mexico and I am sure our homeland security will give you some for free if your illegal and wish us ill will...lol

Yeah, I hear the ASTF are giving away guns provided you can demonstrate your criminal credentials

They are and they do...its his way of helping out our country....lol
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 1:55:17 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Quoted:

You have let us down.

or a 4" BFL on the back of the car

I have a tactical BFL on the back of mine (low visibility). People ask about it when they spot it but I tell them nothing.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 1:56:30 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I believe they actually weren't invited. There was some news a few weeks ago about being snubbed due to taking too much attention away from the wedding, being the attention whores they are known to be basically.

Nah... it was because he's a rude bastard who gives ipods of his speeches and DVDs to international leaders and behaves like he owns the place.  I think he rubbed a few people up the wrong way and has been duly snubbed and ignored.

Did any heads of state get invited?

hehehe...Mr. Bean got an invite and Zero didn't.

Link Posted: 4/29/2011 1:59:11 AM EDT
[#15]
I sit hear watching the British cheering and applauding..............When was the last time our country had something that made everyone cheer and line the streets???
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 2:02:53 AM EDT
[#16]
I just woke up, as I do around this time almost every night (3:00 AM Pacific).

There's no way I'm turning on the TV.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 2:03:29 AM EDT
[#17]
I'm proud to call these people our allies. They sure know how to put on a good wedding
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 2:03:59 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I sit hear watching the British cheering and applauding..............When was the last time our country had something that made everyone cheer and line the streets???

the getto's did when obama's sorry ass got put into the post that he is failing at now...but the getto's still get there free checks so everything is ok..
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 2:04:46 AM EDT
[#19]
Kate is prettier than Diana was- by a significant margin.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 2:05:43 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

I'm glad they're having a happy day. The ceremony sure is nice.

Brightens up an otherwise pretty dreary place I suppose.

Link Posted: 4/29/2011 2:06:03 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

this

Link Posted: 4/29/2011 2:06:04 AM EDT
[#22]
This seester looks smokin' in that body clinging white satin/silk/whatever dress.

Wonder what's in underneath...

Link Posted: 4/29/2011 2:06:15 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Kate is prettier than DIana was- by a significant margin.

I caught a few minutes of a replay of Charles and Diana's wedding yesterday evening at a friend's house.  I couldn't bear to watch it.  I wasn't a big fan of Diana, but what happened to her was so tragic.  She was magnificent as a bride.

Link Posted: 4/29/2011 2:06:29 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

It's something to see, really.

Link Posted: 4/29/2011 2:07:12 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You have let us down.

They have guns.  Even AR-15s.  They just have to pull the charging handle for each shot, lol.

He have side charger conversions... you might see some in the picture thread.  It really speeds up recocking without losing the sight picture.  I know it's not how Stoner intended but we have had to adapt and overcome in the face of overzealous legislation.

You can see the operation in this Video of Timlad's son, Dale.  Timlad is one of the UKHTF Members and an all round good guy.  Most of us over there shoot together and are mates.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8uiw33rd4w
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 2:07:49 AM EDT
[#26]
by the way, it's on youtube without any talking head bullshit

http://www.youtube.com/theroyalchannel?feature=ticker
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 2:07:50 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:
all stand for the Queen

I am on my ass and oh wait I just farted...hows that for being proper and respectful.

You are American, it's what we expect
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 2:09:18 AM EDT
[#28]
i should not have watched this vid , now i keep waiting for them to start dancing
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 2:09:25 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Kate is prettier than DIana was- by a significant margin.

I caught a few minutes of a replay of Charles and Diana's wedding yesterday evening at a friend's house.  I couldn't bear to watch it.  I wasn't a big fan of Diana, but what happened to her was so tragic.  She was magnificent as a bride.

I agree- on that day she looked her absolute best. I think Kate is prettier though. I have a preference for brunettes, but it isn't just that. Maybe I have a preference for commoners too -being common as muck myself.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 2:10:17 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's something to see, really.

OK, I peaked at a live stream.  I need more sleep.

Link Posted: 4/29/2011 2:10:30 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

The Patriotic Pride over here at the moment is enormous.

Prince William and Kate Middleton are widely regarded with a huge sense of pride.  This is a great day for the UK in many ways.

Link Posted: 4/29/2011 2:12:15 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 4/29/2011 2:12:59 AM EDT
[#33]
I just woke up to get ready for work , and its all over the news stations,

But damn there are some beautiful women there

Whats up with the lip syncing ?
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 2:13:17 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Amen.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 2:14:20 AM EDT
[#35]
Day shift starts at 0500...
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 2:14:49 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
This seester looks smokin' in that body clinging white satin/silk/whatever dress.

Wonder what's in underneath...

She is quite fantastic, isn't she?
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 2:14:56 AM EDT
[#37]
watching a movie.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 2:21:53 AM EDT
[#38]
It's on in the lobby, but I can't see the TV from here. I've looked at it a few times. It's quite grand.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 2:22:13 AM EDT
[#39]
Kate's sister is fuggin hot!
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 2:22:14 AM EDT
[#40]
All I can say is this:

The United States of America suffered the deadliest day of tornadoes in 34 years yesterday, and all the major U.S. news reporting agencies can chronicle is the FUCKING ROYAL WEDDING?

Shame on us.

Joe. OUT.

Link Posted: 4/29/2011 2:22:20 AM EDT
[#41]
I think I saw some zombies
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 2:22:52 AM EDT
[#42]
okay, they're officially wed.

Can they start popping beers now?
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 2:24:24 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

okay, they're officially wed.

Can they start popping beers now?

Have to wait for them to do the funky chicken first.

Link Posted: 4/29/2011 2:24:35 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Prince William and Kate Middleton are widely regarded with a huge sense of pride.  This is a great day for the UK in many ways.

Some pomp and circumstance in these trying times should be enjoyed. I lived in England as a little boy and my British mother made sure we grew up with a large picture of Queen Elizabeth prominently displayed in our home. If she were alive, she'd be glued to the TV. For me, the upshot of this wedding is knowing our narcissistic, empty suit President rightfully got snubbed in this. I rejoice in that and raise my glass of warm beer to the happy couple!

And FWIW, I love me some Marmite and steak and kidney pie.

Link Posted: 4/29/2011 2:26:39 AM EDT
[#45]
A direct quote from someone on my FB list....

"Who the fuck gets married at 5am?"    
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 2:26:48 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
All I can say is this:

The United States of America suffered the deadliest day of tornadoes in 34 years yesterday, and all the major U.S. news reporting agencies can chronicle is the FUCKING ROYAL WEDDING?

Shame on us.

Joe. OUT.

There's been lots of coverage of the destruction over here in the UK.  Whe have had reports of a significant loss of life.   Our thoughts are with you as a nation,  and those who have lost loved ones and friends have our most sincere condolences.  You are in our thoughts....even though we are celebrating an important National Day, we will be thinking of you.  I do mean that.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 2:27:59 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Some pomp and circumstance in these trying times should be enjoyed. I lived in England as a little boy and my British mother made sure we grew up with a large picture of Queen Elizabeth prominently displayed in our home. If she were alive, she'd be glued to the TV. For me, the upshot of this wedding is knowing our narcissistic, empty suit President rightfully got snubbed in this. I rejoice in that and raise my glass of warm beer to the happy couple!

And FWIW, I love me some Marmite and steak and kidney pie.

Your post is full of win
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 2:29:22 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

BEHOLD THE BRAIN POWER!!

Link Posted: 4/29/2011 2:31:18 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

BEHOLD THE BRAIN POWER!!

no , thats just FB

Link Posted: 4/29/2011 2:34:28 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:
All I can say is this:

Shame on us.

Joe. OUT.

There's been lots of coverage of the destruction over here in the UK.  Whe have had reports of a significant loss of life.   Our thoughts are with you as a nation,  and those who have lost loved ones and friends have our most sincere condolences.  You are in our thoughts....even though we are celebrating an important National Day, we will be thinking of you.  I do mean that.

Thank you A_F.

I understand that this is an important day for you and your country.

On the other hand... the U.S. media (like all media) will take any opportunity to cover the "Next Big Story." And I guess the "Next Big Story" is the Royal Wedding.

I'm just pissed that the tornadoes and the loss of life and destruction they caused fell by the wayside in place of the events in GBR.

Just sayin'.

Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top