Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 3/13/2011 4:44:34 AM EDT
I have seen this in a lot of threads.  I get the implication that there is gay sex over there, but what is the deal with the actual term?  I checked "know your meme" and got nothing.  It is not a term I want to Google.  
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 4:47:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Thinking of moving?
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 4:48:30 AM EDT
[#2]
The general attitude in much of the middle east, or at least the more rural parts, is that "women are for making babies, boys are for pleasure".
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 4:50:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Thinking of moving?

Link Posted: 3/13/2011 4:52:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I have seen this in a lot of threads.  I get the implication that there is gay sex over there, but what is the deal with the actual term?  I checked "know your meme" and got nothing.  It is not a term I want to Google.  

They like young boys. Chai boys.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 4:52:58 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

The general attitude in much of the middle east, or at least the more rural parts, is that "women are for making babies, boys are for pleasure".

Creepy as fuck, right?

Link Posted: 3/13/2011 4:55:38 AM EDT
[#6]
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=man+love+thursday
Urban dictionary is good for this stuff:

The term used to describe Middle Eastern men and their activities the
night before Friday, the Muslim day of rest.  In traditional Muslim
countries women are not seen on the streets after dark so men rule the
night.  Anal sex for many Muslim men is not seen as homosexual.  As the
anus is used for pleasure.  After their Thursday night adventures the
men return home and act as if nothing ever happened.
While driving back to base we were visually accosted by the sight of a full blown man love Thursday.

Link Posted: 3/13/2011 4:56:45 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Creepy as fuck, right?

NO NOT CREEPY! IS HOT!
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 4:57:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Always check Urban Dictionary:
Bacha bazi
The underground world of Afghan "boy play". Well-to-do Afghan men recruit 10 year old boys from their poor parents for money. They then teach them to sign and dance, while dressed as women. At Bacha Bazi parties, after the the dancing performance, the highest bidder gets to take the boy home and bugger him for the night. The strange and mystical world of Bacha Bazi was brought to the attention of the West via the PBS Frontline documentary, "The Dancing Boys of Afghanistan".
"Damn that ten year old boy makes me drool. Put a dress on him so I can get my bacha bazi on. I'm in the mood for some buggery!"

"I'd hijack a plane and fly it into a building if I grew up getting buggered by a bacha bazi circle!"

"Alah approves of bacha bazi."

Man love Thursday
The term used to describe Middle Eastern men and their activities the night before Friday, the Muslim day of rest. In traditional Muslim countries women are not seen on the streets after dark so men rule the night. Anal sex for many Muslim men is not seen as homosexual. As the anus is used for pleasure. After their Thursday night adventures the men return home and act as if nothing ever happened.
While driving back to base we were visually accosted by the sight of a full blown man love Thursday.

Quoted:
NO NOT CREEPY! IS HOT!
And most Halal?

Kharn
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 4:58:10 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

So did the Athenians, from my understanding.

Link Posted: 3/13/2011 4:58:54 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Those whacky Muslims!

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 5:11:40 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Thinking of moving?

Moving there didn't help Stoner_Student.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 5:13:41 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

So did the Athenians, from my understanding.

The Greeks taught the Arabs and the Afghans.  You'll even see Cupid Hearts spray painted on walls in Afghanistan, with some sweet boy name in it.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 5:20:08 AM EDT
[#13]

I'm seeing a lot of cultural insensitivity in this thread!
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 5:41:50 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Those whacky Muslims!

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

Those RASCALS!!!
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 6:04:09 AM EDT
[#15]
I knew a Master Sgt who was in Afghanistan back in 2004.  He called it Little Boy Thursday.

We use to raze him a little by saying I guess they had a "Big Bob Friday" as well.   His first name was Bob
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 6:07:04 AM EDT
[#16]
They fuck other guys and little boys in the ass on Thursday, because Allah doesn't care.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 6:08:41 AM EDT
[#17]

IIRC, didn't someone here say that the men thought Allah was asleep or not looking on Thursdays?

Something like that....
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 6:12:41 AM EDT
[#18]
"In Afghanistan there is an issue of child vulnerability to HIV/AIDS,”
he said. "The modes of HIV transmission in Afghanistan are also taboo
subjects that can’t be openly discussed.”[Except on Thursdays]

Link Posted: 3/13/2011 6:12:56 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 6:25:23 AM EDT
[#20]
It ain't gay if allah says "okay".
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 10:02:45 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thinking of moving?

That actually was pretty funny, even if I was the "butt" of the joke.  

Link Posted: 3/13/2011 10:05:08 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

The term used to describe Middle Eastern men and their activities the night before Friday, the Muslim day of rest.  In traditional Muslim countries women are not seen on the streets after dark so men rule the night.  Anal sex for many Muslim men is not seen as homosexual.  As the anus is used for pleasure.  After their Thursday night adventures the men return home and act as if nothing ever happened.

Whiskey? Tango? Foxtrot? OVER!  

So what do they see as homosexual?  

Link Posted: 3/13/2011 10:07:38 AM EDT
[#23]
If true, I find it hysterical that these people find Christians to be impure and unholy.
I'm an infidel because I like bacon....they rape little boys for sport because its Thursday and that's completely normal
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 10:08:12 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Quoted:

The term used to describe Middle Eastern men and their activities the night before Friday, the Muslim day of rest.  In traditional Muslim countries women are not seen on the streets after dark so men rule the night.  Anal sex for many Muslim men is not seen as homosexual.  As the anus is used for pleasure.  After their Thursday night adventures the men return home and act as if nothing ever happened.

It's a cultural thing. You can hug a man,you can hold hands with a man,you can wear makeup and flowers,you can bugger him...he can bugger you...but as long as you don't think you're gay,it's OK by Allah.

Link Posted: 3/13/2011 10:11:53 AM EDT
[#25]
Here we go...IBTL

Link Posted: 3/13/2011 10:18:52 AM EDT
[#26]
Oh those crazy Halals!
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 10:19:05 AM EDT
[#27]
Yeah, and they think Americans should like it too. If I remember correctly there was a problem on a base where the Iraq Army guys and Marines shared a shower facility. Some of the Iraqi Army guys made passes at Marines in the shower, that did not go over well.
Also Michael Yon related a story about a Britiish Army unit in A'stan. A British solder was taking a piss in a piss tube and a Afghan Army guy made a pass at him by trying to grab his 'Willie'. In this case the British Army guy was a dog handler and his dog saw the move as an agressive threat to his master and ripped into the Afghan, took many stitches to fix him.
Also happens amongst brothers, the youngest brother is buggered by all of the other brothers.
And they don't  understand why we would have a problem with their practices, go figure.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 10:19:53 AM EDT
[#28]
Gay sex on Tuesday is gay, but on Thursday it's OK.  
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 10:34:03 AM EDT
[#29]
As soon as the sun went down, the locals would start dragging out mattresses and other buggery accouterments, like teapots, radios, and food, and blankets, and Man Love Thursday would commence. That shit was no joke.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 10:45:47 AM EDT
[#30]
I didn't believe it at first, but that shit is real.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 10:47:09 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
As soon as the sun went down, the locals would start dragging out mattresses and other buggery accouterments, like teapots, radios, and food, and blankets, and Man Love Thursday would commence. That shit was no joke.

Aaaaaaand we're over there, why?

Link Posted: 3/13/2011 10:48:45 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
That shit was no joke.

I had anywhere from 85 to 100 Iraqis working for me at a time over there in 2008. It's definitely not just a joke.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 10:49:44 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If you can see his ankles.

Link Posted: 3/13/2011 11:06:59 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Thinking of moving?

First post and all that jazz.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 11:08:59 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Friday is the Holy day. They like to kick off the weekend with man love.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 11:11:52 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Open romantic homosexual relationships between adult men is seen as homosexual and unacceptable, just homosexual sex is good to go in their eyes.

I had a younger guy, baby faced guy in my squad named Johnson. He was about 19 IIRC. I made damn sure he didn't go anywhere alone when we were at ING bases. Several times I had to get him away from gay admirers.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 11:14:53 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:
That shit was no joke.

I had anywhere from 85 to 100 Iraqis working for me at a time over there in 2008. It's definitely not just a joke.

I thought it was mostly the Afghans/Pashtuns and whatnot?

I didn't know it was that widespread.

Luckily all cultures are equal, blah blah blah.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 11:16:11 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
That shit was no joke.

It is across the Muslim world. From Arabs, to Persians to Afghans. This is a religion that requires women to be covered up (to varying degrees) so men are not tempted into having sex with them.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 11:17:29 AM EDT
[#39]
OH hell no!!
But I guess that is why there is a ladies night on that night.
God anything I can say is going to be a horrible mockery of how fucked that is and possible coc violation.

LONG LIVE THE PIG EATERS!
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 11:26:36 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
That shit was no joke.

It is across the Muslim world. From Arabs, to Persians to Afghans. This is a religion that requires women to be covered up (to varying degrees) so men are not tempted into having sex with them.

So the real reason that the whole region hates Israel is because it's full of hot wimmenz and the guys get laid?

Makes sense.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 11:28:42 AM EDT
[#41]

Link Posted: 3/13/2011 11:29:56 AM EDT
[#42]
CoC Violation
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 11:31:14 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Creepy as fuck, right?

wtf ?
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 11:33:03 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Open romantic homosexual relationships between adult men is seen as homosexual and unacceptable, just homosexual sex is good to go in their eyes.

I had a younger guy, baby faced guy in my squad named Johnson. He was about 19 IIRC. I made damn sure he didn't go anywhere alone when we were at ING bases. Several times I had to get him away from gay admirers.

How do you tell a solider that? seems like an awkward conversation for all involved.

Link Posted: 3/13/2011 11:37:50 AM EDT
[#45]

....lack of pussy
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 11:45:13 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Yeah, and they think Americans should like it too. If I remember correctly there was a problem on a base where the Iraq Army guys and Marines shared a shower facility. Some of the Iraqi Army guys made passes at Marines in the shower, that did not go over well.

Also Michael Yon related a story about a Britiish Army unit in A'stan. A British solder was taking a piss in a piss tube and a Afghan Army guy made a pass at him by trying to grab his 'Willie'. In this case the British Army guy was a dog handler and his dog saw the move as an agressive threat to his master and ripped into the Afghan, took many stitches to fix him.

Also happens amongst brothers, the youngest brother is buggered by all of the other brothers.

And they don't  understand why we would have a problem with their practices, go figure.

Did the Brit let the dog tear on him while he finished up peeing?

because that would be AWESOME!

Link Posted: 3/13/2011 11:51:58 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Aaaaaaand we're over there, why?

More and more I think we are there simply to baby-sit these camel- and boy-fucking retards and keep the seriously evil people from moving in and taking over again.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 11:54:41 AM EDT
[#48]
No way Dark it would go something like this.
Sgt. "boy you got a pretty mouth, look young and fresh... you do know what that means right?"
baby faced soldier " umm you going DADT on me Sgt?"
Sgt " no son just watch your corn hole and you will not travel alone.  The ING's will be looking at man loving you on Thu."

Link Posted: 3/13/2011 11:55:09 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

How do you tell a solider that? seems like an awkward conversation for all involved.

My first tour was kinda like that. I let it slide because I didnt want to screw up any of the platoons hard work in buliding a good relationship with the Iraqis. But I drew the line when one of them traced his finger across my face. Fracturing his arm went a long way in saying back off. Every tour after that I simply looked at them like I wanted to see what their internal organs looked like when outside their body. Being fear is much more productive than being like sometimes, but perhaps Im being insensative to their culture.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 11:57:12 AM EDT
[#50]
No BD being sensitive is not bringing pussy books, beer and pork into country everything else is fair game.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top