Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 4/14/2002 4:00:59 PM EDT
Things are lookin more like there will be a major war in the Middle East.   From DEBKA File  

www.debka.com/      

Powell Fears Multi-Front Mid East War Is Unavoidable
Complication of US Preparations to Fight Saddam,
Could Also Backlash Against Egypt and Jordan

Powell Tells Arafat that Bombings Must Stop, as
Major Obstacle to Progress towards Palestinian State
Rejects Palestinian Demand for Prior Israeli
Withdrawal from Palestinian Areas

Maybe it is time to load up all our mags and get ready.  

We sure do live in interesting times.  

VINCE AUT MORIRE (Conquer or Die)
Link Posted: 4/14/2002 4:21:27 PM EDT
[#1]
DEBKA is the Israeli equivalent of The National Enquirer--more fiction than fact.
Link Posted: 4/14/2002 5:07:57 PM EDT
[#2]
[img]http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/images/powell-palestine.jpg[/img]

War in the Middle East? Naaaw!

Eric The(Oh,AllRight,Maybe!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 4/14/2002 5:25:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote

DAAAAAAANG!!!  Such high expectations of a father for his pride-n-joy!
Link Posted: 4/14/2002 5:44:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Things are lookin more like there will be a major war in the Middle East.   From DEBKA File  

www.debka.com/      

Powell Fears Multi-Front Mid East War Is Unavoidable
Complication of US Preparations to Fight Saddam,
Could Also Backlash Against Egypt and Jordan

Powell Tells Arafat that Bombings Must Stop, as
Major Obstacle to Progress towards Palestinian State
Rejects Palestinian Demand for Prior Israeli
Withdrawal from Palestinian Areas

Maybe it is time to load up all our mags and get ready.  

We sure do live in interesting times.  

VINCE AUT MORIRE (Conquer or Die)
View Quote

Lock up and load, Sniper_7.62x51!!!!!   Hahahaha DEBKA your source?????!!!

Hey, Eric!  Tell your minion about DEBKA's reporting of the Chinese hoards flooding into Afghanistan to aid al-quaeda!!  Hahahah!

Hilarious!  [:P]

DaMan
Link Posted: 4/14/2002 9:06:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Post from DaMan -
Hey, Eric! Tell your minion about DEBKA's reporting of the Chinese hoards flooding into Afghanistan to aid al-quaeda!! Hahahah!
View Quote

Hahahaha! No, [b]DaMan[/b], I get a bigger kick outta talking about [b]your[/b] reporting of how (1) the Arabs were [b]not[/b] the folks behind the Sept 11th Attack, (2) the Saudi government did [b]not[/b] support the martyr's families in the Intifadah, and (3) the Saudi religious police were [b]not[/b] responsible for the deaths of the [b]15[/b] schoolgirls at that school in Mecca!

[u]That[/u] keeps me in stitches enough as it is!

What a riot! What a paltroon!

[b]'Quick, DaMan, bring me a clean wash cloth! Gen. Powell must have gotten something on my lapel, while I was on my knees!' - Y. Arafat[/b]
[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/EricTheHun%2FYasser%2520Arafat%2520Photo%2Ejpg[/img]
[/img]

Eric The(Yuck!Yuck!Yuck!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 1:20:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

I hate to understand it... but that picture says it all.  Our children are the future...

A Little closer to home -
DaMan.... You need to grow up.  Once in a while you have valid points mixed in with your childish ramblings and meaningless insults.  The problem for you, is that everone will assume those valid points are just part of the childish ramblings and meaningless insults.
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 2:49:13 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Boom Stick:
Quoted:
View Quote

DAAAAAAANG!!!  Such high expectations of a father for his pride-n-joy!
View Quote

LOL!...what's wrong with tying three white turnips around her waist?
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 3:53:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Post from Stealth -
Once in a while you have valid points mixed in with your childish ramblings and meaningless insults.
View Quote

Vaid points? [u]When[/u]? I've certainly never witnessed any, at all!
The problem for you, is that everone will assume those valid points are just part of the childish ramblings and meaningless insults.
View Quote

Childish ramblings and meaningless insults? Now [u]those[/u] I have witnessed!

Truth be told, I have never heard anything that he has ever said about the Middle East that in any way, shape, manner, or form added a single tidbit to the discussion!

Eric The(InSpades!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 4:02:59 AM EDT
[#9]
Just a comment about that photo.  While it is very disturbing, it may really be that (assumed) father's aspiration for the child to become a martyr.  Don't know his age, but she could be the third generation of Palestinians to live under Israeli occupation.  Under those conditions, martyrdom might seem like a good thing.  I know it is a cliche but, in the middle east, life IS cheap.  

I'll take sides in another post.
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 4:07:10 AM EDT
[#10]
Land occupied during an offensive action aimed at the total destruction of Israel by Arab forces.  What stupidity.  Planerench out.
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 4:14:33 AM EDT
[#11]
Post from Kissel -
Just a comment about that photo. While it is very disturbing, it may really be that (assumed) father's aspiration for the child to become a martyr.
View Quote

Assumed? I suppose she made the fake sticks of explosives and tied them to her waist all on her own?
Don't know his age, but she could be the third generation of Palestinians to live under Israeli occupation. Under those conditions, martyrdom might seem like a good thing.
View Quote

After 400 years of slavery under the most ungodly conditions, American blacks never resorted to such appalling self-destructive behavior!

Oh, but wait, they were Christians! That's explains a lot!
I know it is a cliche but, in the middle east, life IS cheap.
View Quote

Only the Arabs think like that, and they only think that about the Palestinians!

The Israelis didn't strap explosives on their children when they were fighting against five or six Arab nations in the 1948 War!

Eric The(Historical)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 4:27:56 AM EDT
[#12]
Don't know his age, but she could be the third generation of Palestinians to live under Israeli occupation.
View Quote

I don't think the Israelis are occupying Berlin. [;)]
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 4:40:23 AM EDT
[#13]
Post from Renamed -
I don't think the Israelis are occupying Berlin.
View Quote

[b][u]Not[/u] yet![/b][img]http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/images/smilies/happyyid.gif[/img]

Eric The(ButThereIsAlwaysTime!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 4:42:38 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 4:47:57 AM EDT
[#15]
With all due respect, I have trouble with "News of the World" as a source for the photo, possibly in the same way that Kissel has trouble with DEBKA as a source for the text.  I realize that journalists aim for different brow levels when publishing their papers, but some of the newspapers from that group are shooting quite low.  Eric, have you seen this photo anywhere else?  I don't doubt the integrity of the tabloid, but I'd like to see a caption from another periodical, if only for a different interpretation.
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 5:05:13 AM EDT
[#16]
Where to begin?

EricTheHun, I assumed that the guy in the photo is her father.  Do you know the family?  To compare occupation of the Palestinian territory to American slavery is asinine.  Only the Arabs think life is cheap?  Uhhh....with the exception of Israel, the middle east IS Arab.

Renamed, I realize that photo is from a protest in Berlin.  That doesn't mean that expatriate Palestinians are forbidden to protest occupation of their homeland.  So they live in Berlin and the problems in the middle east are none of their business?  I don't hear anyone on this board ranting about American Jews protesting the conflict in Israel.  My point is that the little girl represents possibly three generations of occupied people.

I only wanted to make objective observations--nearly 40 years of occupation breeds extreme action and extreme thinking.  Palestinian children ARE being raised to believe that martyrdom toward the future liberation of their homeland is a good and honorable thing.  They really do believe that there is no reason to live.  Once they have marginalized the value of their lives, yours isn't worth spit either.

Of course, the members of this board have never let objectivity get in they way of knee-jerk reaction and high-minded prancing and posturing.  That is the reason this board is ridiculed elsewhere (and just about everywhere else) on the internet.
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 5:17:01 AM EDT
[#17]
Poor little Palistinian girl, your daddy is already picking out the paint color of the new BMW he plans on buying, with the Saudi Telathon proceeds and the blood money he gets from Saddam and the Iranians.

Normaly they would wait until you were at least twelve to strap you up with Iranian Plastic explosives, but as you can see, the market on dead little girls is way up and daddy has to strike while the irons hot. So much better to blow up your female children, they are not realy worth much in Arab sociaty and this way you can avoid paying a dowery, by blowing the cute little tyke up before she is old enough to marry.
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 5:23:42 AM EDT
[#18]
Renamed, I realize that photo is from a protest in Berlin. That doesn't mean that expatriate Palestinians are forbidden to protest occupation of their homeland. So they live in Berlin and the problems in the middle east are none of their business?
View Quote

They're welcome to protest whatever they please, but it's not as if the Palestinians in Berlin have been driven to extremism because they're pinned under the boots of the IDF.  The father of that suicide bomber wannabe is living in one of the freest, most prosperous regions of the world.  After the march, he probably went home to his apartment, kicked back on the sofa, and enjoyed a nice German beer while watching a soccer game on TV -- not a bad life for a member of an "oppressed" people.

His daughter could do a lot better for herself than becoming a human hand grenade.
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 5:27:30 AM EDT
[#19]
Yep, IMHO, I copied mine from YahooNews.com.

It mentioned that the protest was one that had occurred in Berlin, Germany, as well.

I went back to Yahoo to see if the photo was still there, but they've taken it down.

Eric The(AllNews,AllOfTheTime)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 5:43:34 AM EDT
[#20]

This says it all.
Maybe I'm just not "culturally sensitive", but here in the West, FATHERS sacrifice themselves for their children, not the opposite.

They are savages, plain and simple.
They're not crazy.
They're not even evil.
They're savages.

Link Posted: 4/15/2002 5:45:50 AM EDT
[#21]
Post from Kissel -
EricTheHun, I assumed that the guy in the photo is her father. Do you know the family?
View Quote

I assumed so, too. No, I do not know this family, but I would think that my soon-to-be-five year old granddaughter and this little Palestinian girl could be good friends if they knew each other.

When the Palestinian girl gets a little older, however, I don't want her [u]anywhere[/u] [u]near[/u] my granddaughter for reasons all too obvious!
To compare occupation of the Palestinian territory to American slavery is asinine.
View Quote

To think that I was comparing 'occupation' with slavery is asinine to the nth degree! What I was comparing were the 'conditions' that the Palestinians are suffering under and the 'conditions' that American slaves must have suffered under.

I would think that slavery was [u]worse[/u] on the human spirit than occupation, wouldn't you?

But then, I wouldn't know either because Huns have never been the slaves of or occupied by anyone![:D]
Only the Arabs think life is cheap? Uhhh....with the exception of Israel, the middle east IS Arab.
View Quote

No, quite a few jerks think that life is cheap. The Arabs seem to think that Israeli and Palestinian life is cheap.

The Israelis don't think anyone's life is cheap unless they are attacking Israel!

Then the attacking people's lives become very cheap! Very, very cheap!

Eric The(GetIt?)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 5:58:10 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Yep, IMHO, I copied mine from YahooNews.com.

It mentioned that the protest was one that had occurred in Berlin, Germany, as well.

I went back to Yahoo to see if the photo was still there, but they've taken it down.

Eric The(AllNews,AllOfTheTime)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote

That really sucks that they took the photo down.  I wonder why?

This is why I wonder about the source:
1- Click on the photo with your RIGHT mouse button
(A Menu appears)

2- "Properties" is listed at the bottom of the menu.  Select "Properties" by clicking on it with the LEFT mouse button.  
(This gives details about the photo and you can see where it's from)

3- See that the "Address (URL)" of the photo is :

[url=]http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/images/powell-palestine.jpg[/url]

It appears on the page:
[url=]http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/news2.html[/url]

When I went to [url=]news.yahoo.com[/url] and chose any or all of the photos on the site:

Right click. . .
"Properties" with a left click. . .
Address. . .

The photos on the yahoo page have a very similar address, and they are unlike that terrible photo with the child.  This is why I asked about the source.  Such a striking photo!  Scary stuff is going on in this world!.

[edited because I was acting like a jacka$$]
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 6:09:59 AM EDT
[#23]
What's your point, IMHO?

Do you not believe that any father(?) worth the title might not encourage a child to wear a fake explosive belt in an anti-Israel parade?

What?

Let me know, I'll be glad to post a few pictures from a [u]Palestinian[/u] site that will help clear your mind!

Eric The(AlwaysHelpful)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 6:13:25 AM EDT
[#24]
Savages.
They can't be trusted with a nation of their own.

Link Posted: 4/15/2002 6:29:12 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
What's your point, IMHO?

Do you not believe that any father(?) worth the title might not encourage a child to wear a fake explosive belt in an anti-Israel parade?

What?

Let me know, I'll be glad to post a few pictures from a [u]Palestinian[/u] site that will help clear your mind!

Eric The(AlwaysHelpful)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote

Sorry, Eric.
No need to post any photos of this sort of vicious, atrocity-in-the-making, behavior for me.  Just such a sad morning reminder of how terrible people can be.  I get the impression that the "father" has not only encouraged the child to wear this fake bomb, but, sadly I can also clearly see that he is holding her up for display.  It seems that he is showing her off.  What kind of man would do this to a little girl?  Goes against every instinct.      
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 6:42:21 AM EDT
[#26]
Thanks, [b]IMHO[/b], I'm glad I won't be posting any of those depressing photos, either.

I can't imagine why any father would act like that fellow, but, apparently, they must come from a [u]different[/u] planet.

You know, one without intelligent life.

Eric The(LikeFrance!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 5:20:28 PM EDT
[#27]
Hmmm!  Eric, you have my permission to reprint the words you attribute to me ..... "the Arabs were not the folks behind the Sept 11th Attack"!  Never said that!

And back to the topic....... DEBKA!!!!!!!  

You know what, Eric?.....  That DEBKA article was the most accurate article they EVER came up with!!!

The US is worried about the BIG PICTURE... IRAQ (with the ability to make weapons of mass destruction).

Israel is worried about occupation and subjugation of the Palestinians.

I CHOOSE TO SUPPORT THE BIG PICTURE AND NOT ISRAEL'S SELF-CENTERED GOALS!

Your picture of Arafat is very funny!  But have you ever seen a "full body" shot of Sharon??!!  That SOB looks like a cross between "fat bastard" and an obese "Mini-Me" from the Austin Powers flick!  [:P]

DaMan
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 5:26:47 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

War in the Middle East? Naaaw!

Eric The(Oh,AllRight,Maybe!)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote

Pardon my French, but holy shit Hun, that's fucking sick.  I can't wait to show this to my Iranian buddy who says that Palestinians are unanimously for peace and Israel is bombing itself.  Wow.
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 5:39:27 PM EDT
[#29]
Oh, DaMan, you want to see a better picture of your Chairman?

Here goes:

This is one with his trusted POS sidekick Marwan Barghouti (jealous?), arrested today by the IDF:
[img]http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20020415/capt.1018894047.mideast_israel_palestinians_agaz103.jpg[/img]

And here's one of POS Marwan Barghouti in the hands of the IDF:
[img]http://us.news1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/rids/20020415/s/1018905549.2214764612.jpg[/img]

So what do you make of Miz Arafat's admission in the newspaper article that she supports the suicide bombings?

That she and Yasser need to talk more and at least get their stories straight?

Eric The(Yeah,IThinkSoToo!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 5:40:40 PM EDT
[#30]
Minman72, I can send you a picture of a crispy Palestinian kid from Jenin!

No explosive belt!  Just a kid that lived in the wrong place!  Killed by the Israelis.

DaMan
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 5:44:46 PM EDT
[#31]
Oh, wait!  Eric likes to post funny photos!  Eric should I send YOU the charred Palestinian kid photo??!

DaMan
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 5:50:01 PM EDT
[#32]
Sorry, [b]DaMan[/b], but only an [b]IDIOT[/b] would think that a photograph of a charred human child was a funny photo!

And save the bandwidth, DaMan, 'cause any such photo would get nuked immediately!

[b]Do I make myself clear?[/b]

Eric The(SeriousAsAHeartAttack)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 5:58:51 PM EDT
[#33]
Eric, I'm relieved that YOU don't think innocent victims of the Israeli "incursions" are "funny"!  

I know you always like to check out the authenticity of my posts.  Check out Reuters.  You'll find it!

DaMan
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 6:12:44 PM EDT
[#34]
I do not doubt the authenticity of photos that show that war is hell, and that war in the midst of a civilian population is even worse.

But it is the forces of Arafat and his crew that insist on using their civilian population as a shield.

The blood of any civilians is on the hands of those who cause those civilians to be in the crossfire between two enemy armies.

The Palestinians would not last a millisecond out in the open, thereby forcing the Israelis to come into their towns and villages.

If the IDF was unconcerned about civilian casualties, they would never have entered the refugee camps, they would have just set back and let their heavy artillery and air force level the area. Go in and tag the victims.

But they lost 23 men just going into the Jenin Refugee camp to avoid civilian losses.

The Palestinian Authority terrorists are totally responsible for the deaths of any Palestinian civilians who were killed.  

[b]You know what you call men like that?[/b]

Well, first off, you don't call them 'men.'

You call them sniveling cowards and hopeless POSs that hide behind their womenfolk's dresses and when the IDF comes, they scamper like the little rodents they truly are.

And their 'fearless leader' is the head rat!

How is it that you've come to admire them so much?

You know why I admire Israel. They are truly the descendants of King David, ready to take on the Philistines and Goliath at any time.

Eric The(ProudAsAPeacock)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 6:13:45 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Sorry, [b]DaMan[/b], but only an [b]IDIOT[/b] would think that a photograph of a charred human child was a funny photo!

And save the bandwidth, DaMan, 'cause any such photo would get nuked immediately!

[b]Do I make myself clear?[/b]

Eric The(SeriousAsAHeartAttack)Hun[img]http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/images/smilies/happyyid.gif/[/img]quote]

Eric, I didn't think the charred kid pic "was cool!"  I thought it disgusting!!!!

But thought you'd like to see a "face" connected to Israel's Jennin "incursion"!

DaMan
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 6:24:12 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

But it is the forces of Arafat and his crew that insist on using their civilian population as a shield.

The blood of any civilians is on the hands of those who cause those civilians to be in the crossfire between two enemy armies. Hun
View Quote

The IDF used Palestinian women pounding on the doors at gun point when they searched Jenin!

HUMAN SHIELDS, ERIC?!!

DaMan  
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 6:26:45 PM EDT
[#37]
Hello.

If Palestinian anguish was about occupation then they would send 4 homicide bombers to Jordan for every homicide bomber they sent to Israel.  Jordan occupied 80% of what was known as Palestine when it pushed through to invade Israel.  Israel just never sought to push them back beyond the frontiers of Palestine.

This is a war of culture and civilization.  It pits the U.S., Israel, and India(?) versus Arab-Muslims, Europeans, and Africa.  Europeans and Arab-Muslims consider the U.S. to be under Jewish control.  This does not mean that there is a secret Jewish council running the country...it means that they consider American values...capitalism, personal liberties, etc., to be Jewish.  For Europeans, this animosity runs back to the industrial revolution when the middle class (which included many Jews) espoused these "Western" values and rendered the aristocracy obsolete.  The Middle East is enduring, currently, its own brand of industrial revolution as well and economic statistics show who are the winners (Israelis) and losers (Arab-Muslims beyond the elite).

These people (Europe and Arab-Muslims) will always hate America.  They will always hate Israel.  They will always consider America's values to be "Jewish."  Thus, it is time to reorganize America's alliances.

America should leave NATO.  Our NATO "partners" hate us and our "Jewish" way of life.  Why subsidize them?  America should leave the United Nations.  Freedom comes from many individual contributor nations, not from some global council.  A central governing authority (the U.N) does not serve personal liberties.  Free trade is a marketplace of individual trade agreements between nations.  The WTO is standardized trade and, as a central governing authority, will never promote free trade.

It's time for the U.S. to champion countries and regions that want to emulate the U.S.  Places like Turkey, India, Israel, some areas of Central/Latin America, and some areas of the far east.  Leave the rest of the world, which not-so-coincidentally is the worst part, to Europe and the U.N.

It's time to abandon Europe...a people who look like us but mock what we believe...for Israel...a people and government that looks like us, acts like us, and believes what we do.

Thank you for your time.
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 6:32:14 PM EDT
[#38]
DaMan, that picture of the burned boy has already been posted in another thread.

Here's another pic of a dead Palestinian for you:

[img]http://us.news1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/rids/20020414/i/1018794223.2550390877.jpg[/img]

Note the large pile of concrete rubble behind him.  Hmmm... that's quite a well-constructed "refugee camp", isn't it?  
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 6:34:31 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
America should leave NATO.  Our NATO "partners" hate us and our "Jewish" way of life.  Why subsidize them?  America should leave the United Nations.  Freedom comes from many individual contributor nations, not from some global council.  A central governing authority (the U.N) does not serve personal liberties.  Free trade is a marketplace of individual trade agreements between nations.  The WTO is standardized trade and, as a central governing authority, will never promote free trade.

It's time for the U.S. to champion countries and regions that want to emulate the U.S.  Places like Turkey, India, Israel, some areas of Central/Latin America, and some areas of the far east.  Leave the rest of the world, which not-so-coincidentally is the worst part, to Europe and the U.N.

It's time to abandon Europe...a people who look like us but mock what we believe...for Israel...a people and government that looks like us, acts like us, and believes what we do.

Thank you for your time.
View Quote

No......Thank-YOU!  Your thoughts are appreciated!  [:P]

DaMan
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 6:37:40 PM EDT
[#40]
Post from DaMan -
The IDF used Palestinian women pounding on the doors at gun point when they searched Jenin!
View Quote

Source?

[b]I need a source for that accusation![/b]

Not that I don't trust you, but I insist on a source.

Although it would be right clever of the IDF!But we all know that Palestinian men would simply shoot blindly through the door and kill their own womenfolk without hesitation. So it wouldn't be an effective ruse for very long!

Eric The(WomenDon'tLie,DoThey?)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 6:51:10 PM EDT
[#41]
No, Renamed!  That wasn't in the same series of photos!  Oh, and are you a civil engineer, Renamed?

Looks like typical building construction in the area to me.

How that guy was placed on the rubble outside without being ripped up?  I don't know! Probably killed in the building and brought out after the fact.

DaMan
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 7:00:15 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Savages.
They can't be trusted with a nation of their own.

View Quote

And Israel can't survive financially without welfare.
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 7:06:20 PM EDT
[#43]
The IDF used women to knock on doors before the IDF went in.  HUMAN SHIELDS????!!

Several sources.... but, NPR is the one I recall.  

IT DIDN'T HAPPEN??????!!!!  Tell me, Eric!

DaMan
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 7:19:51 PM EDT
[#44]
No, Renamed! That wasn't in the same series of photos!
View Quote

That's OK, DaMan, it's still the same war. [;)]

Oh, and are you a civil engineer, Renamed?
View Quote

I know enough to distinguish a concrete building from a tent.

Looks like typical building construction in the area to me.
View Quote

Exactly.  So why is one built up area full of people called a "town" and another is called a "refugee camp"?

How that guy was placed on the rubble outside without being ripped up? I don't know!
View Quote

Those sneaky Jews are capable of anything... [rolleyes]

Link Posted: 4/15/2002 10:04:52 PM EDT
[#45]
 What mkes me laugh is that Arafat is the great granddady of all terrorists.He invented the suicide bomber and the airline highjacking.He makes Bin Ladin look like a kid with firecrackers.Yet he's treated like a head of state.I think the IDF should arrest him and hold him for trial!
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 10:10:19 PM EDT
[#46]
The thing that really bothers me is that everyone is hiding the truth.  There is so much disinformation that I wonder sometimes what is really going on.
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 3:43:57 AM EDT
[#47]
Post from DaMan -

IT DIDN'T HAPPEN??????!!!! Tell me, Eric!
View Quote

No, DaMan, [u]you[/u] are the one who said it happened, so you are the one who needs to supply the source.

And you should really stop listening to NPR. First, because it rots your brain, and second, because it makes everyone think that you don't know WTF you are talking about.

So, are you really garan[b]daman[/b]?

Eric The(JustThoughtI'dAskYou)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 9:25:42 AM EDT
[#48]
Thats funny. This is the EXACT same topic as on Bill O'Reilly's column on WND last night.

[url]http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=27189[/url]

Does he lurk around here I wonder, to steal material?
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 10:52:21 AM EDT
[#49]
"start polishing the weapons...?"

WITH PLEASURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![:D]

Edited to add... my sig says it all!
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 11:07:54 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
The IDF used women to knock on doors before the IDF went in.  HUMAN SHIELDS????!!

IT DIDN'T HAPPEN??????!!!!  Tell me, Eric!

DaMan
View Quote

Eric, you know what?  It DID happen!  And this is a smart tactic!  But it is seen by some as cowardly..... using civilian women for "human shields".  (Who was it that brought up the topic of "human shields" anyway?)?!

Having put my ass on the line, I would be tempted to do the same thing!  But you might not fully understand that..... having NEVER SERVED!

Get your fat butt over to Israel and enlist! [:P]

DaMan
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top