BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 12:25:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Quoted:
The IDF used women to knock on doors before the IDF went in.  HUMAN SHIELDS????!!

Several sources.... but, NPR is the one I recall.  

IT DIDN'T HAPPEN??????!!!!  Tell me, Eric!

DaMan
View Quote

Eric, you know what?  It DID happen!  And this is a smart tactic!  But it is seen by some as cowardly..... using civilian women for "human shields".  (Who was it that brought up the topic of "human shields" anyway?)?!

Having put my ass on the line, I would be tempted to do the same thing!  But you might not fully understand that..... having NEVER SERVED!

Get your fat butt over to Israel and enlist! [:P]

DaMan
View Quote

A former US serviceman supporting supporting tyrrany, religious hatred, and authoritarianism?
Apologising for people who want nothing more than to have democracy, freedom, and human rights destroyed and replaced with rule by whim in the guise of spreading Islam?

I have either lived to see the end of days, or some one here is the lowest for of life this planet has to offer, a FAKE lying SOB wrongfully claming being a veteran...

I don't know about you, but I couldn't care less about the Muslim world. I wish it well and admire certain things about the culture. But right now that world is my enemy, by and large. Muslim fanatics are a threat to my family and way of life. Their problems lie right before their eyes in the form of corrupt leadership and hateful clerics. I had nothing to do with that problem.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/16/2002 12:32:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
The IDF used women to knock on doors before the IDF went in.  HUMAN SHIELDS????!!

Several sources.... but, NPR is the one I recall.  

IT DIDN'T HAPPEN??????!!!!  Tell me, Eric!

DaMan
View Quote

Hey, ARMDLBRL!  Get YOUR ASS over there too!

Your money!  Your children!  YOUR ASS!
DaMan
View Quote

View Quote
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 12:37:03 PM EDT
[#3]
DaMan - Let me give you a little advice:

You'd better read the [b]Forum Conduct Code[/b] in full this time:

[b]6) Pure trolling. Either to piss someone off or simply for your personal enjoyment. If you're here to cause trouble, it will be a very short stay.[/b]

[b]7) No personal attacks towards ANYONE. If you have a problem with someone, then take it offline with them. If it's with a member of the staff or a moderator, then contact someone from the Senior Staff. Attacking a person, ANY PERSON, in a non-joking manner (clearly visible as a joke) will not be tolerated. Joking and teasing are fine, but if you cross the line, apologize before things get worse. This includes provoking someone into an attack.[/b]

Do you think you understand?

And I am as serious as a heart attack!

Eric The([u]Very[/u]Serious)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 4:35:34 PM EDT
[#4]
I have either lived to see the end of days, or some one here is the lowest for of life this planet has to offer, a FAKE lying SOB wrongfully claming being a veteran...
View Quote

Technically, DaMan didn't claim to be a veteran.  He mentioned putting his "ass on the line" but he didn't specify what sort of line it was, e.g., a cafeteria line, a telephone line, a conga line... [:D]
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 5:11:00 PM EDT
[#5]
 Ok, now I'm dying know what unit you "served" in, DeMan.I'm also curious to know if an American citizen is eligable for service in the IDF

AWOL
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 6:09:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
 Ok, now I'm dying know what unit you "served" in, DeMan.I'm also curious to know if an American citizen is eligable for service in the IDF

AWOL
View Quote

I served in US MILITARY Units.  Give me your name and address and I'll "hand deliver" you a copy of my DD214! [:P]

Get YOUR ass, money, and children over there, if you think it's in YOUR best interests!

DaMan  
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top