Link Posted: 4/11/2002 9:03:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Fixed thx and sorry!!! yes I'm a member of the aclu!!!!!!!! thanks again
Link Posted: 4/11/2002 9:06:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Go away troll...
Link Posted: 4/11/2002 9:07:18 PM EDT
[#4]
And you believe that Mummia is a political prisoner too, don't you?
Link Posted: 4/11/2002 9:29:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/11/2002 9:33:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Why am I not surprised?  Are you also a member of the DU?

I agree with Hydguy....Go away troll!  You are very transparent.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 4/11/2002 9:39:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Originaly Posted by kentstate4
View Quote

And we should care, WHY?

Link Posted: 4/11/2002 9:48:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
file not found
View Quote

Might as well be.
Link Posted: 4/11/2002 9:49:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Thanks for your personal attacks. I will not go away ever !! I will fight against injustice,as i have found I alot here today!!

As for being transparent I thank not sir!!
I fight for your rights to know a gun as I fight for civil rights,enviroment,free speech,etc.

But I may be wrong in understanding your post!1[sgtar15]I agree with most people about the aclu don't do more for gun owners rights and taking on certain cases,But remember this these are people working for free in most cases unless they win a case,maybe 10 years before the case is done!!

Your rights end,where mine begin!!!!
Link Posted: 4/11/2002 10:09:20 PM EDT
[#10]
I am ALL for the death penalty.

As SPOCK would say, The needs of the many out weigh the needs of the few.

If a so called "innocent man" has to give his life for the good of all, so be it. I for one am willing to take that chance.
Link Posted: 4/11/2002 10:16:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I am ALL for the death penalty.

As SPOCK would say, The needs of the many out weigh the needs of the few.

If a so called "innocent man" has to give his life for the good of all, so be it. I for one am willing to take that chance.
View Quote

While I understand your point and agree, allow me a little devils advocacy in asking, what if you were one of "the few"?? I realize that typically, the "innocent man" ain't an angel by any means, but just for arguments sake what if??
Link Posted: 4/11/2002 10:19:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 4/11/2002 10:22:12 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

LOL, this part is funny to me.  I have read some of your views concerning other topics.  Trust me, your vission of "rights" are very differant them mine.  

The ACLU has done more to undermine the morality and integrity of the USA then any other organization IMHO.  Remember, this was the same group that sued several NorCal schools after Sept 11 because they posted the phrase "God Bless the USA".  The ACLU stated it was an discrimitory against those who did not beleive in GOD.

That is not the type of group I wish to be affiliated with.  The fact that you are says more about you then anything else you can post.

You may be a rifle owner (which I still doubt) and you may think that you believe in standing up for injustices, but your support is directed at causes that rarely tell the whole story.  You're supporting causes that are directly ruining the integrity and morality of the USA.

You must be proud.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 4/11/2002 10:22:14 PM EDT
[#14]
Just to clarify before it looks like backpedaling, I absolutely support the death penalty. With some revisions. The executions should not be humane, the crimes weren't. The executions should be public, might make the consequences seem a little more real to those teetering on the edge. Appeals should be limited to one, make it count, you don't get a third shot. Execution of the sentence should commence at the conclusion of the appeal if there is one, or the original trial if not. "Congratulations, you have five hours to live (we couldn't bump you to the front of the line)"
Link Posted: 4/11/2002 10:26:12 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

The ACLU has done more to undermine the morality and integrity of the USA then any other organization IMHO.  Remember, this was the same group that sued several NorCal schools after Sept 11 because they posted the phrase "God Bless the USA".  The ACLU stated it was an discrimitory against those who did not beleive in GOD.

Sgtar15
View Quote

I vote a close second to the NAACP, who seems to think that hispanics aren't "colored people", or anybody else, only the poor black folks. (Sorry the Cracker Barrel thread got me riled up about these pricks)
Link Posted: 4/11/2002 10:30:46 PM EDT
[#16]
USP40C:
With all due respect, I disagree with the "The executions should not be humane, the crimes weren't." portion of your post, if only because I am a citizen of the United States of America who believes that we ought to behave according to our Constitution.  If you consider humanity to be consistent with avoiding cruelty, then I hope that you agree.  No flame or personal attack intended, just a reminder of our foundation.  Love it or leave. . . !

[Edited because I am so long winded]
Link Posted: 4/11/2002 10:38:19 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
USP40C:
With all due respect, I disagree with the "The executions should not be humane, the crimes weren't." portion of your post, if only because I am a citizen of the United States of America who believes that we ought to behave according to our Constitution.  If you consider humanity to be consistent with avoiding cruelty, then I hope that you agree.  No flame or personal attack intended, just a reminder of our foundation.  Love it or leave. . . !

[Edited because I am so long winded]
View Quote

I know, I am not suggesting torture or anything like that, just saying that for a murderer to get to close his eyes, feel a tingle, and then nothing, is insanely soft. Hows about a good old fashioned hanging, or the like. Just seems that the thought of the death penalty is not much of a deterrent, it should be, maybe then we wouldn't have to use it so often.

Thank you for pointing out my need (once again) to clarify myself. No flame taken,
Link Posted: 4/11/2002 10:40:32 PM EDT
[#18]
I would be happy if we could live in a world where nobody deserved the Death Penalty. But, sadly we don't. So, we must deal with violent crime with harsh penalties.

You kill somebody, you fry. Personally, I advocate extending the death penalty to 2nd offense armed robbery, any offense child rape, airline hijacking, etc...

As for innocents...It is doubtfull that in coming years we will see many innocent people falsely convicted. DNA has almost eliminated ths possibilty.

Now, we need to deal with f'ed up state laws (Texas). There was a news story about a decade ago or so where a woman was on Texas Death Row. They proved she didn't do it. But, under Texas law her appeals period was over. I am not sure what ever happened to her. But, it was said that she would remain on Death Row. We need to insure that if there is proof that can exhonerate that it will be admitted. This should include evidence even if obtained illegaly (except that such evidence could not be used against somebody).

There is a (non-death penalty) case here in Florida where a kid was charged with murder. Well, the police *improperly* obtained a confession from another person that they killed the guy, but it was an accident. But, the courts still won't dismiss the charges or admit the other guy's confession. There are also a few cases where people have not been able to present information at appeal becuase they knew about it at trial (even if they did not reconize the signifcance).

In short, as long as we can (and do) take all possible steps (including admitting improperly obtained evidence and allowing any information to eb admitted at appeal and not just new information) to prevent innocents from being convicted (or more importantly executed), then I have no problem metting out the Death Penalty.
Link Posted: 4/11/2002 10:45:50 PM EDT
[#19]
I am proud to say that I have talked an aclu member into canceling their membership, once I pointed out their hypocrisy wrt the 2nd amendment.
[url]http://www.aclu.org/library/aaguns.html[/url]

The aclu will go to absofuckinglute extremes to protect every other right of the [b]people[/b], but the right of the [b]people[/b] to bear arms is a "collective right"...... piss off!
Link Posted: 4/11/2002 10:49:20 PM EDT
[#20]
Say what you will about the humanity or inhumanity of the death penalty, looking at it in  a purely financial viewpoint, we spend thousands and thousands of dollars every year (if not more) keeping people in prisons who have life sentences without the possibility of parole.  Why?  Our prison systems are overcrowded and understaffed because of this.  I think we need to do away with the "life in prison without the possibility of parole" sentence.  It makes no sense.
Link Posted: 4/11/2002 11:09:24 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

LOL, this part is funny to me.  I have read some of your views concerning other topics.  Trust me, your vission of "rights" are very differant them mine.  

That is not the type of group I wish to be affiliated with.  The fact that you are says more about you then anything else you can post.

You may be a rifle owner (which I still doubt) and you may think that you believe in standing up for injustices, but your support is directed at causes that rarely tell the whole story.  You're supporting causes that are directly ruining the integrity and morality of the USA.

You must be proud.

Sgtar15
View Quote

Ruining the integrity and moralityof the USA.

This should be funny to you.LOL
Show me one thing "good thing for the integrity and morality of the USA" a group you support has done !

"As for the ownership of a rifle." It would surprised you sir!!!!!!!!! thanks

"God bless the USA suit " do we really need to remind the children everyday "God Bless the USA"

Also I do believe that dicrimitory suit against non -believers ,futhermore thereshould not be any religious material on the public land!!!NO EXCEPTIONS !!!

Yes I DO NOT ,nor will I ever believe in a system of fear like god,jesus,holy ghost,etc

SYSTEM OF FEAR= If thee don't believe in me,YOU shall be damned to a firey death!!!IF you do ,you have ever lasting life!!!!! fishy

p.s. sounds like scaring one in to believing to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks again sirs[}:D]

Yes  we agree on something sgtar15 "I'm proud"
Link Posted: 4/11/2002 11:19:38 PM EDT
[#22]
LEARN HOW TO FUCKING SPELL!

You liberal piles of crap count on your own ignorance to get by because you can't hold a match stick to a semi educated Republican... I'll bet apples to oranges your a God (realize it's capitalized fuckstick,) Damn 3rd grade Ebonics teacher who "Axes'" da Gub-ment, Where'd be my cheese and shit!"

Go play in the street where you belong!
Link Posted: 4/11/2002 11:21:38 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

You must be proud.

Sgtar15
View Quote

Show me one thing "good thing for the integrity and morality of the USA" a group you support has done !

"God bless the USA suit " do we really need to remind the children everyday "God Bless the USA"

Also I do believe that dicrimitory against non -believers and myself,futhermore thereshould not be any religious material on the public land!!!NO EXCEPTIONS !!!

Yes I DO NOT ,nor will i ever believe in a system of fear like god,jesus,holy ghost,etc

SYSTEM OF FEAR= If thee don't believe in me,YOU shall be damned to a firey death!!!IF you do ,you have ever lasting life!!!!! fishy

p.s. sounds like scaring one in to believing to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks again sirs[}:D]

View Quote

If you don't like the statement, comment, picture, content move on to something else.  Why do you ACLU idiots have to try to force your idea of what we the citizens should or should not be exposed to?
Link Posted: 4/11/2002 11:36:32 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

You must be proud.

Sgtar15
View Quote

Also I do believe that dicrimitory against non -believers and myself,futhermore thereshould not be any religious material on the public land!!!NO EXCEPTIONS !!!

Yes I DO NOT ,nor will i ever believe in a system of fear like god,jesus,holy ghost,etc

View Quote

If you don't like the statement, comment, picture, content move on to something else.  Why do you ACLU idiots have to try to force your idea of what we the citizens should or should not be exposed to?
View Quote

Where have I done "Forcing ideals"  Sir .Isn't this a Two-way street!!!

Link Posted: 4/11/2002 11:39:09 PM EDT
[#25]
It seems that a bottle of urin containing a crucfix is protedted by the scum sucking liberals (of which you are kentstate), but saying the Pledge of Allegiance is offensive.
All I can say is "Piss Off" and die.
You make me sick.

Link Posted: 4/11/2002 11:47:49 PM EDT
[#26]
HYdguy ,Iknow you don't mean that ,deep down you and the rest of the aclu bashers really like me !!!Just scared to show it!!
Link Posted: 4/11/2002 11:51:23 PM EDT
[#27]
For People that hate the liberals you sound alot like them!!!!![}:D]
Link Posted: 4/11/2002 11:55:23 PM EDT
[#28]
I have't told you that you have to feel the way I do, I just told you to "piss of and die".
Nothing liberal about that.

And I suppose that you think that it's okay to have homosexuals and transexuals tell kids about their lifestyle, since after all, it freedom of expression.
Am I right?
Link Posted: 4/12/2002 12:10:11 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Also I do believe that dicrimitory suit against non -believers ,futhermore thereshould not be any religious material on the public land!!!NO EXCEPTIONS !!!

View Quote

We don't need to remind the children of anything, however I have as much right to espouse my ideas as the next man, just as you have the right not to look at it. I am a Christian, am happy to share that with others, and believe that to be my right.

Separation of church and state has absolutely nothing to do with something like a "religious" slogan on a poster in a school. It is intended to prevent the emergence of a state sponsored, state mandated religion. That sir is the separation of church and state spoken of in our constitution, not your distorted version.

And even for those who choose not to subscribe to the belief systems of a particular religion, or any, slow down on the assumptions. If you take a moment, most religions teach you to take personal responsibility for your actions. To look at what you do, and decide if the consequences, (social, religious, whatever...) are really worth the temporary satisfaction. Something positive for us all.
Link Posted: 4/12/2002 12:32:24 AM EDT
[#30]
Fuck the Hypocritical ACLU and their selective interpretation of the Bill of Rights. Try getting them to stand up for 2nd amendment issues. NOT GONNA HAPPEN!

Identifying yourself as a card carrying member of the aforementioned organization and supporting the second amendment is a contradiction in terms.

Quoted:
View Quote

I know - always with the 'U' - like some thirteen year old rapper! Don't blame him: He got a publick skool edgejewkshun.
Link Posted: 4/12/2002 12:36:48 AM EDT
[#31]
Give the personal attacks a break.  He has every right to voice his opinion here.  Hell, that's what most of us here are about... right?  Personal liberties and freedoms?

Of course on the other hand.... you have every right to voice your disdain and disgust at what he writes as well as counter his thoughts with logic of our own.

Freedom of speech is also a two way street Mr State.

[:D]... just wanted to help curb the personal attacks, as I fall victim to the urge myself from time to time.  Generally I feel I have failed when I do so.

Link Posted: 4/12/2002 12:43:26 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Give the personal attacks a break.  He has every right to voice his opinion here.  Hell, that's what most of us here are about... right?  Personal liberties and freedoms?

Of course on the other hand.... you have every right to voice your disdain and disgust at what he writes as well as counter his thoughts with logic of our own.

Freedom of speech is also a two way street Mr State.

[:D]... just wanted to help curb the personal attacks, as I fall victim to the urge myself from time to time.  Generally I feel I have failed when I do so.

View Quote

Shame[flame], shame[flame] on all you![flame]
Link Posted: 4/12/2002 1:08:01 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Give the personal attacks a break.  He has every right to voice his opinion here.
View Quote

Who has challenged his right to be heard? I questioned his judgement in believing two contradictory things. [:)]
Link Posted: 4/12/2002 1:12:30 AM EDT
[#34]
To me sounds like you have to believe the 2nd amendment over all other freedoms or some how you are transparent,a democratic,liberal wanker,.etc. damn for semi educATED REPUBLICANS
you act just like the people you confess to dislike!! And just because you are a card carrying member of a organization (shooter69) doesn't mean you support them 110%thanks

hydguy as stated here in my above mentioned post
"your rights end ,where all others rights  begin" !!!!

Link Posted: 4/12/2002 1:34:19 AM EDT
[#35]
I feel the American Civil Liberties Union is hypocritical in that they support only those civil liberties that any good socialist nation/state would support.  They do not support the entire spectrum of liberties as entrusted to us by, if not god, then the Constitution of the United States.  

All of these death row prisoners have been tried by a jury of their peers.  All have had ample appeals.  All convicted by the axiom..."within a reasonable doubt".  None of us has ever had any doubt that a person innocent of the crime has occasionally been convicted.  As technology progresses in finding truth, so shall we become better at finding innocence (of individual crimes).  

We as a society do the best we can in the name of justice with what we have at the time.  It will always be that way and there are NO absolutes when it comes to justice.  I find it unlikely that so many have been "proven" to be innocent (Maybe I'm in denial).  If this is true then something DEFINITELY needs to be done about it.  No innocent person should die.  

Your mileage may vary.....  This opinion is mine alone.
Link Posted: 4/12/2002 1:35:53 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
To me sounds like you have to believe one the 2nd amendant over all other freedoms or some how you are transparent,a democratic,liberal wanker,.etc.
View Quote

If it walks like a duck... Listen, the ACLU pretends the second [b]amendment[/b] doesn't exist. They defend every other right - even "rights" that some liberal judge has interpreted "from the constitution" (READ: OUT OF THIN AIR), and never agreed to by our legislators - but not that one pesky amendment. It's outdated, you see. More important things for them to do... [rolleyes]

damn for semi educATED REPUBLICANS
you act just like the people you confess to dislike!! And just because you are a card carrying member of a organization (shooter69) doesn't mean you support them 110%thanks
View Quote

I am not a Republican, and if you don't support the organization fully then why are you ("yes I'm a member of the aclu!!!!!!!!") soliciting for them???????? ("Look here everyone!!" --->)

Where have I done "Forcing ideals" Sir .Isn't this a Two-way street!!!
View Quote

That is what the ACLU does. Descend upon small towns with a bunch of sheisters in an attempt to bully the local schoolboard, city government, home owner, whatever, into accepting their view of what our rights are.

hydguy as stated here in my above mentioned post
"your rights end ,where all others right  begin" !!!!
View Quote

Spoken like an illiterate marxist. Carry on the good work!
Link Posted: 4/12/2002 1:44:10 AM EDT
[#37]
I just mind my own business, live quietly, and say a silent prayer for the misguided and ignorant.
Link Posted: 4/12/2002 1:51:30 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Spoken like an illiterate marxist. Carry on the good work!
View Quote

Let the ignorant (illiterate) spell Marxist "marxist"[sic]!  

Take it easy, there, Shooter69, and stop being so critical of others!  (And please don't accuse me of being a Lefty; I'm surely not one!)  Keep it up.  I continue to encourage you because I think that you are hilarious!

[Just want to defend some posters from the petty weenies]
Link Posted: 4/12/2002 2:02:38 AM EDT
[#39]
I'm a little dissappointed by all the morons that have come out of the woodwork to respond to this thread.  If you recall, the original point was an article about the 100th person on death row to be proven innocent of a crime by DNA evidence.  This is a horrific and compelling argument against capital punishment.  Anybody that thinks it's okay to sacrifice a few innocent individuals to get all the crooks is way screwed up in my book.  And the background of someone who is wrongfully convicted is irrelevant.  To take the attitude that "aw, he probably deserved it anyway" is just not acceptable.

A government killing an innocent person is the ultimate infringement of that person's rights.  I would think the people on this board, of all people, would be shocked and indignant at such an act.

Oh, and one other thing.  How about keeping the religious crap out of this.  This is about governments screwing people, nothing more.
Link Posted: 4/12/2002 2:26:22 AM EDT
[#40]
Shooter69 If you would get off your high horse for a moment,I don't support the government 110%,do you ? But I still support the good part or is this bad too!!I try to use the good parts to further the rights of others coming behind my generation!!
What more can 1 man do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. well say marvl and I'm sorry for my part[}:D]
Link Posted: 4/12/2002 2:30:12 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:A government killing an innocent person is the ultimate infringement of that person's rights.  I would think the people on this board, of all people, would be shocked and indignant at such an act.
View Quote

I think we should.  Good points marvl.  Very good points.  

Link Posted: 4/12/2002 2:43:45 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Let the ignorant (illiterate) spell Marxist [sic] "marxist"!  
View Quote

There is something called [i]online etiquette[/i] and it applies to spelling with capital letters. Even typos. Having read kentstate's "writings" since his first post, a rambling (drug-induced?) diatribe (which he thankfully went back and edited after my gentle query), I have yet to see any improvement. If this is a result of some affliction (like dyslexia, which causes you to tranpose letters and words), then I apologize. Otherwise piss-off. I have no desire to make fun of the disabled (although in your case IMHO may make an exception).

[url]www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=97439[/url]
Link Posted: 4/12/2002 3:07:00 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Let the ignorant (illiterate) spell Marxist "marxist"! [sic]  
View Quote

There is something called [i]online etiquette[/i] and it applies to spelling with capital letters. Even typos. Having read kentstate's "writings" since his first post, a rambling (drug-induced?) diatribe (which he thankfully went back and edited after my gentle query), I have yet to see any improvement. If this is a result of some affliction (like dyslexia, which causes you to tranpose letters and words), then I apologize. Otherwise piss-off. I have no desire to make fun of the disabled (although in your case IMHO may make an exception).

[url]www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=97439[/url]
View Quote

I love this guy!
Link Posted: 4/12/2002 3:33:23 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

This is a perfect example of the attitude of the ACLU. Everyone has a right to free speech, as long as they agree with you. DAMN right they need to be reminded every day. These are children who are having revisionist history thrown at them on a daily basis. I know this, because I have a 16 year old daughter in the public school system. Fortunately, she has the knowledge to know the truth, and the sand to stand up to ill informed teachers when they spew their own rhetoric instead of the facts.

The ideals of the ACLU look great on paper. Unfortunately, we don't live on paper.
Link Posted: 4/12/2002 3:41:16 AM EDT
[#45]
This post was about the 100th person (u.s. citizen) release from prison after a dna test proved he was innocent, I respond to this only !!!!!!!! thanks
Link Posted: 4/12/2002 3:54:38 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
This post was about the 100th person (u.s. citizen) release from prison after a dna test proved he was innocent, I respond to this only !!!!!!!! thanks
View Quote

[b]This is not a perfect world.[/b] Things like this will happen,However I would like to see it reduced to a minimum. Nevertheless if it does happen (extremely very few) its kind of like taking one for the team.
Link Posted: 4/12/2002 4:22:54 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

You liberal piles of crap count on your own ignorance to get by because you can't hold a match stick to a semi educated Republican... I'll bet apples to oranges your a God (realize it's capitalized fuckstick,) Damn 3rd grade Ebonics teacher who "Axes'" da Gub-ment, Where'd be my cheese and shit!"

Go play in the street where you belong!
View Quote

When you are reaming someone for their inability to spell and use proper grammar, it would be wise to understand that "your" IS NOT the same as "you're".  

Yes, semi-educated about sums it up.
Link Posted: 4/12/2002 4:54:24 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
To me sounds like you have to believe the 2nd amendment over all other freedoms or some how you are transparent,a democratic,liberal wanker,.etc.
View Quote

The Second Amendment, not the ACLU, protects all the other Amendments in the final analysis. I can see the utility of a group of people (lawyers) who defend unpopular ideas, but you have to admit that they have stretched a bit recently, no?

They are defending the indefensible: The North American Man-Boy Love Association is being sued by the parents of a boy whose rapists and murderers used the information on the NAMBLA website to gain the boy's trust and lure him to a more private location. The ACLU is defending NAMBLA's First Amendment right to publish directions for child molesters

damn for semi educATED REPUBLICANS
View Quote

Spelling, grammar and punctuation are your friends. They will help you to express yourself clearly if you use them correctly. Otherwise, regardless of your education or intention, it is difficult to take you seriously. And when you use "Republicans" as a pejorative here, your true agenda is showing.

"your rights end ,where all others rights  begin" !!!!
View Quote

Care to explain that statement?

Of course, I'm just another "complete moron" who joined the military, so your airtight logic and more obscure witticisms might just go right over my head, but I'll try to keep up.
Link Posted: 4/12/2002 4:58:42 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

If innocents are being released from death row instead of being executed, I'd say that the system is working fine.

Now if DNA evidence showed that we had just executed our 100th innocent man, I might feel differently about it.
Link Posted: 4/12/2002 5:51:10 AM EDT
[#50]
Texas executed a POS last night at Huntsville, and two more are scheduled to die this month!

If the ACLU spent as much time on the right to keep and bear arms, as it does on protecting our children from the nastiness of the Ten Commandments, while at the same time making certain that 'Heather Has Two Mommies' is on every child's reading list in the country, I [b]might[/b] be interested in what it thinks about any issue that faces our great nation.

But since it doesn't, so I'm not! [:D]

But it is good to know that the liberal types are [u]unarmed[/u]!

Tee-hee!

So, now, let's review the ACLU's position - there are approximately 1,000,000 folks in the US in prison and approximately 100 were there by mistake?

Heck, I bet the Lord Himself might not have that kind of percentage in assigning people to Hell![}:D]

Eric The('BuckleUp',WorthlessPOS,It'sTheLaw!)Hun[>]:)]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top