BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 104
Posted: 2/4/2023 10:45:25 AM EDT
[Last Edit: rsell316]
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 10:47:49 PM EDT
[#1]
the fact you think im karl is funny. wrong but funny. this is the problem with most gun owners and some of the boog boys as well.... to much psychosis....
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 10:47:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: WesleyHardin] [#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By niterrorz:
nope ive never watched an inrange video that im aware of. i despise chomo's and enjoy the stories i hear of what happens to them in prison makes me happy but what ive been reading in the locked thread as well as some other threads on this forum isnt favoring this site. maybe karl is a total shitbag but when you have a several times over quoted post calling someone a "marxists faggot" ya thats REAL cool. reminds me of bad boys....  he cant just be a cop hes gotta be an n-word to? i have no frame of refrence to judge karl and when i tried to get the low down here on the thread that was suppose to clear things up i say nothing but people shitting on trans people, gay people and calling people faggots so right now karl is winning because people here clearly cannot conduct themselves professionally.
View Quote

You're a copypasta cow.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 10:47:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AJE] [#3]
nope ive never watched an inrange video that im aware of. i despise chomo's and enjoy the stories i hear of what happens to them in prison makes me happy but what ive been reading in the locked thread as well as some other threads on this forum isnt favoring this site. maybe karl is a total shitbag but when you have a several times over quoted post calling someone a "marxists faggot" ya thats REAL cool. reminds me of bad boys....  he cant just be a cop hes gotta be an ---- to? i have no frame of refrence to judge karl and when i tried to get the low down here on the thread that was suppose to clear things up i say nothing but people shitting on trans people, gay people and calling people faggots so right now karl is winning because people here clearly cannot conduct themselves professionally.
View Quote

Bob Brownell's first catalog, called "The Gunsmith's Mart," came out in 1947 - only eight years after he had started his fledgling mail order firm. Since then our annual Master Catalog has grown to be universally known to gunsmiths, shooters, and amateur gun mechanics simply as "The Big Book" of gunsmithing supplies, tools, gun parts, and firearm accessories. Walk into any gunsmith's shop anywhere in the country, and you'll most likely see a well-thumbed copy of our Big Book right next to the bench.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 10:48:53 PM EDT
[#4]
i came here because i saw the drama about inrange and what not and truthfully a lot of you guys are asshole bigots. i never knew this website had a forum and i wish i never did. this is the shit that should be monitored by the FBI or something because im sure some of you just want to go shoot up a club or something. ive never seen a larger collection of "straight" people that are so interested in the gay community. yall are seriously fucked up. im sure ill get banned but really i dont care. trying to make my way through the bullshit retard backwoods hillbilly talk in the locked thread to see what the real issue is is difficult because the amount of sheer stupid shit being said is mind boggling. just by what ive read so far from this forum karl and inrange has a new subscriber and ill judge him on my own (i only watched Ian never inrange). but i suspect karl is a decent person unlike the majority of people on here. i wouldnt be a bit surprised if the web hosting here got yanked after this shit show, its probably supplied by amazon web services and they love shitting on people, in this case ill take the batman route, im not gonna kill you but i dont have to save you (or come to anyones defense at least).
View Quote

Ian, is that you ?
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 10:49:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: John_Wayne777] [#5]
this is the shit that should be monitored by the FBI or something because im sure some of you just want to go shoot up a club or something.
View Quote

Nothing says you're the good guy like hoping to sick the Stasi on people you don't like.

I'm sure your eloquence will serve as a beacon of truth and justice.

And look at the social justice hero dropping the N word!
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 10:49:12 PM EDT
[#6]
the fact you think im karl is funny. wrong but funny. this is the problem with most gun owners and some of the boog boys as well.... to much psychosis....
View Quote

Brownells.com, the leading supplier of Firearm Accessories, Gun Parts and Gunsmithing Tools.
If you like to shoot, work on guns as a business or hobby, or just own a gun, this is the place for you! For over 75 years, shooters, professional gunsmiths, hobbyists, military/law enforcement armorers and gun tinkerers have turned to Brownells for high-quality gun parts and supplies they need. You’ll find over 90,000 products including unique gun parts, accessories, gunsmithing tools, ammunition and other products to maintain, repair, and upgrade your guns.

GUARANTEED. FOREVER. We carry high quality products and back them with the industry's strongest guarantee. If you buy a product from us and decide you don't need it, don't want it, or just didn't like it, we'll take it back at any time…with very few exceptions.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 10:49:42 PM EDT
[#7]
i dont know what a copy pasta is, nor do i really care? should i? copy it all you want im not sure what youre referencing. this 1998 chat forum style is not something ive dealt with in like 15 years.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 10:49:54 PM EDT
[#8]
nope ive never watched an inrange video that im aware of. i despise -
View Quote

lol 2.0

Unless English is legit your second or third language, in which case there are some nuances you're missing and you should probably reread and ignore the people just rageposting.  They're mad about what started earlier and the intentional obfuscation of it.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 10:50:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: odiedodi] [#9]
reminds me of bad boys....  he cant just be a cop hes gotta be an nibba to?
View Quote

what did he mean by this?
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 10:50:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GoatBoy] [#10]
nope ive never watched an inrange video that im aware of. i despise chomo's and enjoy the stories i hear of what happens to them in prison makes me happy but what ive been reading in the locked thread as well as some other threads on this forum isnt favoring this site. maybe karl is a total shitbag but when you have a several times over quoted post calling someone a "marxists faggot" ya thats REAL cool. reminds me of bad boys....  he cant just be a cop hes gotta be an ni##a to? i have no frame of refrence to judge karl and when i tried to get the low down here on the thread that was suppose to clear things up i say nothing but people shitting on trans people, gay people and calling people faggots so right now karl is winning because people here clearly cannot conduct themselves professionally.
View Quote

lol
are you a trans?
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 10:50:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Shawnmt6601:

Ian, is that you ?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
i came here because i saw the drama about inrange and what not and truthfully a lot of you guys are asshole bigots. i never knew this website had a forum and i wish i never did. this is the shit that should be monitored by the FBI or something because im sure some of you just want to go shoot up a club or something. ive never seen a larger collection of "straight" people that are so interested in the gay community. yall are seriously fucked up. im sure ill get banned but really i dont care. trying to make my way through the bullshit retard backwoods hillbilly talk in the locked thread to see what the real issue is is difficult because the amount of sheer stupid shit being said is mind boggling. just by what ive read so far from this forum karl and inrange has a new subscriber and ill judge him on my own (i only watched Ian never inrange). but i suspect karl is a decent person unlike the majority of people on here. i wouldnt be a bit surprised if the web hosting here got yanked after this shit show, its probably supplied by amazon web services and they love shitting on people, in this case ill take the batman route, im not gonna kill you but i dont have to save you (or come to anyones defense at least).

Ian, is that you ?

I'd like to think Ian is a bit more capable of working his way around a keyboard and using all of the keys needed for proper grammar.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 10:50:35 PM EDT
[#12]
View Quote

<---
DU is that way virgin. GTFO. Commies and deviants aren't welcome round here.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 10:50:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: waterglass] [#13]
Brilliant trolling. < assumed it was a troll after reading a bit more. Original Response was to make the troll laugh.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 10:51:04 PM EDT
[#14]
i dont know what a copy pasta is, nor do i really care? should i? copy it all you want im not sure what youre referencing. this 1998 chat forum style is not something ive dealt with in like 15 years.
View Quote

Brownells
Serious about firearms since 1939
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 10:51:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MiguelCalvito] [#15]
nope ive never watched an inrange video that im aware of. i despise chomo's and enjoy the stories i hear of what happens to them in prison makes me happy but what ive been reading in the locked thread as well as some other threads on this forum isnt favoring this site. maybe karl is a total shitbag but when you have a several times over quoted post calling someone a "marxists faggot" ya thats REAL cool. reminds me of bad boys....  he cant just be a cop hes gotta be an ***** to? i have no frame of refrence to judge karl and when i tried to get the low down here on the thread that was suppose to clear things up i say nothing but people shitting on trans people, gay people and calling people faggots so right now karl is winning because people here clearly cannot conduct themselves professionally.
View Quote

You sure have a lot of opinions about a site that you admitted you never knew had a forum except for the last 15 minutes or so.

You also have a lot of opinions in favor of your buddy Karl and yet you say you don't know anything about him.

You also type in all lowercase and overly-crappy grammar, as if you are trying to avoid being recognized (like hand-writing a ransom letter in all capital letters).  Karl, is that you?
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 10:51:28 PM EDT
[#16]
View Quote

I just think you're racist judging by the language you use.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 10:51:59 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By ArizonaRifleman:

Brownells.com, the leading supplier of Firearm Accessories, Gun Parts and Gunsmithing Tools.
If you like to shoot, work on guns as a business or hobby, or just own a gun, this is the place for you! For over 75 years, shooters, professional gunsmiths, hobbyists, military/law enforcement armorers and gun tinkerers have turned to Brownells for high-quality gun parts and supplies they need. You’ll find over 90,000 products including unique gun parts, accessories, gunsmithing tools, ammunition and other products to maintain, repair, and upgrade your guns.

GUARANTEED. FOREVER. We carry high quality products and back them with the industry's strongest guarantee. If you buy a product from us and decide you don't need it, don't want it, or just didn't like it, we'll take it back at any time…with very few exceptions.
View Quote

I just wanted to take a second to recognize  your posts and how great it is even if no one else tells you
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 10:52:01 PM EDT
[#18]
View Quote

You’re the ones wearing patches advocating killing people you disagree with.  Try again Mr. Hate Speech
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 10:52:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: J-Pat] [#19]
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 10:53:28 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By JVD:

Bigot is a subjective term. There is nothing unreasonable about wanting to hang chomos from the neck until dead.
View Quote

From your lips to the hangman's ear. All groomers should be in prison and all chomos should be on display in at the court house for a week after their hanging so no one forgets.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 10:53:28 PM EDT
[#21]
Please note that this new account shows up and immediately begins trolling the thread including using racist terms that are banned here...it's another attempt to get this thread locked, too.

So stop quoting his shit and edit out his racial epithet.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 10:53:31 PM EDT
[#22]
Ian, is that you ?
View Quote

While the joke is funny...if for some reason he had wildly out of character decided to cut into his busy schedule to troll, his username would doubtless be French.

Probably some variation of la petomaine (however the famous farteest's name was spelled...though there may be one here already).
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 10:53:34 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By J-Pat:
edit, one sec
View Quote

lol
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 10:54:35 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By John_Wayne777:
Please note that this new account shows up and immediately begins trolling the thread including using racist terms that are banned here...it's another attempt to get this thread locked, too.

View Quote

While overused...
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 10:54:39 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 10:54:49 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By ArizonaRifleman:

Hello fellow firearms enthusiast.

We are proud to offer you this latest edition of our "Big Book," Master Catalog No. 74. We're always thrilled by the number of folks who tell us how much they love this catalog and how much it helps them enjoy their hobby or run their business.

Big Book 74 is jam-packed with new, exciting, and just plain "wow, I was hoping somebody'd make that" products. Sit down for bit and flip through it, and we're sure you'll see something that tickles your fancy!

The AR-15 shows no sign of relinquishing its status as America's Favorite Rifle. The sheer abundance of parts, accessories, upgrades, and customizing options for it darned near boggles the mind, as you can see in the first 107 pages of this book! We continue to advance the evolution of the AR-15 platform with our own Brownells BRN-180® / BRN-180S® upper receivers, now supplemented with matching BRN-180® lowers and a growing array of accessories.

The tide of upgrade parts for modern polymer-frame pistols also continues to rise. Twenty years ago, "custom pistol" meant a tricked-out 1911. Now, you can trick out your SIG, M&P, XD, CZ, and even your Glock® with just as many goodies as the 1911 folks have. Don't worry, we still carry plenty of stuff for customizing 1911s - see pages 108-154.

The Big Book remains the "One-Stop Shop" for folks who WORK on guns: pro gunsmiths, passionate gunnuts, and hands-on gun owners who tweak their own firearms. All the products are in one place, categorized and organized so you can easily compare them. Products like ammo, optics, holsters, reloading supplies, and range gear are left to this website. As always, everything we sell is available here on Brownells.com 24/7/365.

The easiest way to get a handle on the vast depth and breadth of our selection is to order your copy of Big Book #74 today. Simply add it to your cart by clicking the link or call us at 800-741-0015. Catalogs ship separately from other products and may take 4-6 weeks to arrive - but it's well worth the wait!

View Digital Catalog Here!
View Quote

lol
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 10:55:29 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Sirveaux:

While the joke is funny...if for some reason he had wildly out of character decided to cut into his busy schedule to troll, his username would doubtless be French.

Probably some variation of la petomaine (however the famous farteest's name was spelled...though there may be one here already).
View Quote

who is joking?

you all give Ian way too much cedit, He is just as bad as Karl he has just been a little bit more on the down low about it.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 10:55:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Space-Cadet] [#28]
-snip-
View Quote

If that's your takeaway you need to read more or get better at reading comprehension.

Also learn how to press enter a few times.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 10:56:51 PM EDT
[#29]
View Quote

You didn't know this website had a forum??? Thats all this site is, an internet forum.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 10:58:01 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By The_Beer_Slayer:
niterrorz

will no longer be posting
View Quote

Thank you, guy wasn't even trying very hard.

Link Posted: 2/5/2023 10:58:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: waterglass] [#31]
https://i.imgur.com/b8V7t1A.jpg
View Quote

Whoever got behind a proxy to do that troll is an Awesome troll.

*Not an endorsement of creating burner account for parody purposes.

I assume that was not something intentionally nefarious beyond breaking the rules to create two accounts.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 10:58:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: aridcat] [#32]
heh. Ian seems to have wiped all the negative comments from his youtube post about the brownells liquidation.

IDK why he doesn't just delete it. He is only drawing more attention.

That reminds me of why I can't stand reddit anymore. If you go on the Inrange subreddit it is clear as day that all dissenting opinions are completely wiped out.

Arfcom isn't perfect but everyone is generally welcome to express their opinion, and moderation only happens when people break rules or things get out of control.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 11:00:25 PM EDT
[#33]
View Quote

Death to all that who get in the way of the freedom of the Shift Key and the Apostrophe.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 11:00:30 PM EDT
[#34]
niterrorz

View Quote

Thank you sir, we are trying to keep this on point here and civil, I hope you can see that.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 11:00:56 PM EDT
[#35]
This thread continues to grow more interesting.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 11:01:37 PM EDT
[#36]

I just wanted to take a second to recognize  your posts and how great it is even if no one else tells you
View Quote

Thanks
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 11:01:37 PM EDT
[#37]
i came here because i saw the drama about inrange and what not and truthfully a lot of you guys are asshole bigots.
View Quote

Sorry, I quit reading after you posted the word "bigot", which is why I cut out the rest. I cannot take seriously anyone that uses that word. It has been played to death, by people nearly as angry/upset/offended as you appear to be.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 11:01:41 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Jm11513:
Karl did not enter into that thread with the intention of having a polite, intellectual debate.

He answered no questions, and even riled his base to create troll accounts (one of which was like 20 years old?!?!) to troll the thread.

He refuted nothing, and every time @FloridaCop leveled a well researched and thought out accusation, responded with things like "lol you're obsessed", "thanks for the clicks". Even to the point he made a Patreon tier mocking him

Same goes for Russell.

I don't see how 'we' (as one of the people flinging shit at the end) got it locked when a user literally "gathered" a troll mob off site to derail the thread.
View Quote

I appreciate that you mention that Karl would not refute what was taken from his own open source, publicly available published content, interviews and social media.  He put it out there and wouldn't address it when asked about it, including my offer to correct anything I mis quoted.  A lot of good folks here kept up with the thread, provided info and asked the right questions.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 11:02:09 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By aridcat:
He is only drawing more attention
View Quote

That horse has left the barn. People are talking about this everywhere I look now.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 11:02:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GoatBoy] [#40]
nope ive never watched an inrange video that im aware of. i despise chomo's and enjoy the stories i hear of what happens to them in prison makes me happy but what ive been reading in the locked thread as well as some other threads on this forum isnt favoring this site. maybe karl is a total shitbag but when you have a several times over quoted post calling someone a "marxists faggot" ya thats REAL cool. reminds me of bad boys....  he cant just be a cop hes gotta be an ni##a to? i have no frame of refrence to judge karl and when i tried to get the low down here on the thread that was suppose to clear things up i say nothing but people shitting on trans people, gay people and calling people faggots so right now karl is winning because people here clearly cannot conduct themselves professionally.
View Quote

Welcome fellow InRange enthusiast
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 11:04:11 PM EDT
[#41]
niterrorz

View Quote
Thaaank you TBS.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 11:04:25 PM EDT
[#42]
heh. Ian seems to have wiped all the negative comments from his youtube post about the brownells liquidation.

IDK why he doesn't just delete it. He is only drawing more attention
View Quote

ca'/t be true, Ian is a certified "Good Guy"  who would never do such a thing because he is such a,Good. Guy. who totally isnt best friends with guys who are into antifa communist trannies and support defending groomer parades
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 11:04:35 PM EDT
[#43]

who is joking?

you all give Ian way too much cedit, He is just as bad as Karl he has just been a little bit more on the down low about it.
View Quote

I do give him credit because everyone I know who's met him has said he is exactly as he portrays himself.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 11:04:38 PM EDT
[#44]
View Quote

Hi.

Allow me to state how I feel, ya'know, to help out.  Keep in mind, I cant/wont speak for everyone (nobody should).  Please also understand my post will not go into argumentum ad absurdum.

Gays having guns is cool.  It's great!  The next time someone tries to physically hurt an LGBTQ person, I hope said LGBTQ person holds court in the street and puts that bad person down.  I wish the same for a straight person too.  I dont care if a person is lesbian, gay, bi-sexual, transexual, queer curious, straight, etc.  What consenting adults do in the privacy of their own homes is their bid'ness.

That said people, straight or part of LGBTQ population, that want to have sexually explicit shows for children, especially young children, are wrong.  Wrong as wrong can be.  It's indefensible.  It cannot be equated to a parent teaching right from wrong, choosing to let a kid play a video game, or watch a movie.  There is a stark difference.  Quite frankly the comparison is poor, pathetic even.  

We really want to the 2nd Amendment to be for everyone.  Its fun to say.  But there is a growing number of people on the far left that believe its only for like-minded people, or its only for certain people, or its only for people until some revolution occurs that they win and then its for the government.  They feel the same way way about other amendments too, frequently the 1st.  Nah, it aint for them at all.  And I say that with heavy heart, as I used to proudly proclaim, "the second is for everyone".
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 11:05:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: floridacop] [#45]
nope ive never watched an inrange video that im aware of. i despise XXXXXXXX and enjoy the stories i hear of what happens to them in prison makes me happy but what ive been reading in the locked thread as well as some other threads on this forum isnt favoring this site. maybe karl is a total shitbag but when you have a several times over quoted post calling someone a "marxists XXXXXX" ya thats REAL cool. reminds me of bad boys....  he cant just be a cop hes gotta be an XXXXX to? i have no frame of refrence to judge karl and when i tried to get the low down here on the thread that was suppose to clear things up i say nothing but people shitting on trans people, gay people and calling people XXXXXXX so right now karl is winning because people here clearly cannot conduct themselves professionally.
View Quote

One of the most knowledgeable posters in that thread is trans.  But sling those stones new guy.

Edited to clean up some slurs the OP used.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 11:05:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: The_Master_Shake] [#46]
Originally Posted By John_Wayne777:

View Quote

Karl's little InRane Reddit group has ~4K members in total with maybe 40-50 on at any given time.

AR15.com has at any given time ~6,000 members actively online

Karl understands that the most popular 2A forum shitting on him isn't going to play well hence they troll this to get the mods to lock it.

Mods, I'd ask that instead of locking this thread you moderating. This guy is already throwing around the N word to get this thread locked and you know people are going to quote him.

Helps us out on this one ya?

EDIT: thanks mods!
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 11:06:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GoatBoy] [#47]
View Quote

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 11:06:43 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By The_Master_Shake:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By The_Master_Shake:
nope ive never watched an inrange video that im aware of. i despise chomo's and enjoy the stories i hear of what happens to them in prison makes me happy but what ive been reading in the locked thread as well as some other threads on this forum isnt favoring this site. maybe karl is a total shitbag but when you have a several times over quoted post calling someone a "marxists faggot" ya thats REAL cool. reminds me of bad boys....  he cant just be a cop hes gotta be an nigga to? i have no frame of refrence to judge karl and when i tried to get the low down here on the thread that was suppose to clear things up i say nothing but people shitting on trans people, gay people and calling people faggots so right now karl is winning because people here clearly cannot conduct themselves professionally.

Dang, I should have went with that line.

Taxed just in case there's another
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 11:07:36 PM EDT
[#49]
https://i.imgur.com/b8V7t1A.jpg
View Quote

Artificial unintelligence

Link Posted: 2/5/2023 11:08:52 PM EDT
[#50]

ca'/t be true, Ian is a certified "Good Guy"  who would never do such a thing because he is such a,Good. Guy. who totally isnt best friends with guys who are into antifa communist trannies and support defending groomer parades
View All Quotes

IDK why he doesn't just delete it. He is only drawing more attention

Or rather than turn things into a debate of which he's not really part of, he's just going to do the equivalent of nuking a thread.

It's not unreasonable.

For all we know, he's had phone calls with Karl asking "why the fuck would you say a black block masked militia keeping people from protesting a child molester festival is a good idea?"

Just sayin, we don't know.  We do know that he and Brownells are apparently on ok terms, while Karl may not be.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 104
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top