BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 10/18/2021 10:07:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Haven't died yet.

Putting on flame retardant suit now to prepare for incoming flames

Don't know if it's the right decision for anyone else, but as a 50yo with underlying conditions think it's right for me.
View Quote

You can do what ever the fuck you want.  Just don't tell or mandate me to do anything.
Link Posted: 10/18/2021 10:28:58 PM EDT
[#2]
He has the option of joining the anti-vaxx resistance ,   get the card but don't use it.    Sooner or later someone takes a stand,   you bend a knee here you won't be w/ us down the road when it really counts.    This is just a data finding exercise hiding in the smokescreen of a mild pandemic, they want numbers for future endeavors and to gauge the blowback.
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 12:15:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

ETA - I just read one of your prior posts. You seem to be operating under the belief that the gene therapies provide sterilizing immunity, which means, you get the shots, you get the antibodies, you don't get covid.  You equated them to the Hep B series, which also produce sterilizing immunity.  You have an apples to oranges comparison going on. Just like the polio vax...get the shot, don't get polio.  Take the covid gene therapies, and not only do you still get covid, but you transmit it to others as well.

View Quote

The only belief I'm operating under in that respect is that if I'm vaccinated I'm less likely to end up in the hospital and less likely to die. That's it. I'm pretty sure at some point I'm going to get a mild case of COVID-19.

I am also not trying to convince you that you should believe the same thing, but that's the conclusion I reached looking at all the stats about the vaccine, the breakthrough cases, as well as reading all the anecdotal posts about who does and who doesn't end up in the ICU.

I'm sure you have different experiences that have lead you to have different beliefs, that's ok. The above are just my own reasons for getting the vaccine and booster.
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 9:23:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Have you read about ADE, and Israel's current study?
Aren't you concerned about the people who have had their immune systems kill them by replicating the virus rather than killing it?
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 9:29:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I took a poop today, as a guy over 50 it seemed like the right thing to do.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 11:37:59 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

That's nice.
I'm 65 with Emphysema and immune system problems. I don't think the mandated shots are the right choice for me. Don't think they are the right choice for my kids or grandkids, either.
I sincerely hope you do not succumb to ADE.
View Quote
Maybe it merits its own post, but with your age and medical history you described, would you care to tell us how you came to your decision? Not asking sarcastically here. Actually curious about your process.
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 11:46:15 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Have you read about ADE, and Israel's current study?
Aren't you concerned about the people who have had their immune systems kill them by replicating the virus rather than killing it?
View Quote

The Pfizer vaccine I got isn't based on a live virus and only builds a part of it, the spike protein. I personally have never seen anything that convinced me ADE was a big risk.

I think there is a lot of FUD being spread on both sides, with hysterical claims that young healthy people are going to die in droves if they don't get vaccinated on one side, and hysterical claims that the vaccine is secretly going to kill everyone on the other.

My own personal view of the data is that reality is much more boring: the vaccine works pretty well, but particularly younger people are already at such a low risk of serious disease that getting it doesn't meaningfully change their expectations about their health.
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 6:11:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Would you at least commit to an update in case you befall an unfortunate side effect?

Perhaps a note in your wallet with your login info and a link to the thread asking NOK to update us.  God speed friend  and thank you for your commitment to scientific study
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 6:50:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Would you at least commit to an update in case you befall an unfortunate side effect?

Perhaps a note in your wallet with your login info and a link to the thread asking NOK to update us.  God speed friend  and thank you for your commitment to scientific study
View Quote

Had a rough night last night. I should have told them to inject the other arm--I sleep on my side and constantly got woken up trying to sleep on my sore arm. It's significantly less sore today, though.
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 7:04:11 PM EDT
[#10]

“I got vaccinated”

GD:  “did you also join CrossFit”, “don’t ask, don’t tell”

“I’m not getting vaccinated”

GD: “you are a proud warrior hero figure to be adored, please tell us more oh great one and let us bask in your glory”

Link Posted: 10/19/2021 7:42:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Had a rough night last night. I should have told them to inject the other arm--I sleep on my side and constantly got woken up trying to sleep on my sore arm. It's significantly less sore today, though.
View Quote

thanks for the update,  hopefully the arm you write with can still write that note with the suggested instructions,  perhaps amending your will to require we be updated by your estate would be a good back up as well.  Gotta cover the bases.

Again,  thank you for your scientific contribution!  
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 9:30:34 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Haven't died yet.

Putting on flame retardant suit now to prepare for incoming flames

Don't know if it's the right decision for anyone else, but as a 50yo with underlying conditions think it's right for me.
View Quote
Join Date/Post Count = ^^^^^^^^^
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 9:41:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

The only belief I'm operating under in that respect is that if I'm vaccinated I'm less likely to end up in the hospital and less likely to die. That's it. I'm pretty sure at some point I'm going to get a mild case of COVID-19.

I am also not trying to convince you that you should believe the same thing, but that's the conclusion I reached looking at all the stats about the vaccine, the breakthrough cases, as well as reading all the anecdotal posts about who does and who doesn't end up in the ICU.

I'm sure you have different experiences that have lead you to have different beliefs, that's ok. The above are just my own reasons for getting the vaccine and booster.
View Quote
40-50% double jabbed Americans would say otherwise..
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 10:04:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

The Pfizer vaccine I got isn't based on a live virus and only builds a part of it, the spike protein. I personally have never seen anything that convinced me ADE was a big risk.

I think there is a lot of FUD being spread on both sides, with hysterical claims that young healthy people are going to die in droves if they don't get vaccinated on one side, and hysterical claims that the vaccine is secretly going to kill everyone on the other.

My own personal view of the data is that reality is much more boring: the vaccine works pretty well, but particularly younger people are already at such a low risk of serious disease that getting it doesn't meaningfully change their expectations about their health.
View Quote

I am curious what research you engaged in, particularly with regards to the third "booster?"  I can only guess that you employed Google, which would have been a rather significant mistake.  The risk of ADE with regards to these vaccines is significant.  It is the sole reason why a vaccine for coronavirus has NEVER been produced for public consumption in over 30 years of studying it.  But don't worry, Moderna had their's ready in just under 48 hours, so I'm sure they got it right.  Pfizer was 6 days, IIRC.

Anyhow, you obviously did not read this study, Informed consent disclosure to vaccine trial subjects of risk of COVID-19 vaccines worsening clinical disease  

I can just save you the time, "The specific and significant COVID-19 risk of ADE should have been and should be prominently and independently disclosed to research subjects currently in vaccine trials

When the 4th booster comes out, will you receive it as well?  There is ZERO data regarding the third booster, and, in fact, they were denied by the bankrupted FDA, yet you got it anyway.  

At the end of the day, I guess what I am trying to ask is, "Are you fucking nuts?"
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 12:18:47 AM EDT
[#15]
That article was published Dec 4, 2020 and is a review of research published even before that, long before the vaccine was available. It raised a concern that it MIGHT be a risk based on things that have happened in other cases with other diseases and that the study participants should be told of that possiblity. It didn't end up happening to the study participants, the vaccinated had LESS cases of COVID, not more, and since that time hundreds of millions of people got vaccinated and it turned out not to be a concern.

At least I've seen no convincing evidence that it ACTUALLY happens as that guy feared it possibly could have.
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 2:56:26 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
That article was published Dec 4, 2020 and is a review of research published even before that, long before the vaccine was available. It raised a concern that it MIGHT be a risk based on things that have happened in other cases with other diseases and that the study participants should be told of that possiblity. It didn't end up happening to the study participants, the vaccinated had LESS cases of COVID, not more, and since that time hundreds of millions of people got vaccinated and it turned out not to be a concern.

At least I've seen no convincing evidence that it ACTUALLY happens as that guy feared it possibly could have.
View Quote

If you want to get a booster every week I say go for it.  Just keep us in the loop,  for science and all that stuff....and some minor lulz
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 5:46:14 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

You didn't answer either question directly.

But I think I know what the answers are.
View Quote

Polio is recommended as 4 doses so it's not unusual.
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 6:13:28 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

But after that you are protected for life.

With these fake covid "vaccines" you can still catch and spread covid.
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 7:14:18 AM EDT
[#19]
When speaking about other vaccines it’s important to also include the definition of vaccine at the time that drug was approved.  They are not all comparable.
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 7:46:11 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

The trials were started in September of last year, just so you know. The trials were aborted, in case you hadn't read that. The 6-month followup for Pfizer showed no difference in mortality. The shots *may* reduce the severity of the disease but only for a short time (4-6 months depending on the person). They also *may* cause ADE which will make Kung Flu look like the sniffles and might kill you.
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 10:57:16 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

The trials were started in September of last year, just so you know. The trials were aborted, in case you hadn't read that. The 6-month followup for Pfizer showed no difference in mortality. The shots *may* reduce the severity of the disease but only for a short time (4-6 months depending on the person). They also *may* cause ADE which will make Kung Flu look like the sniffles and might kill you.
View Quote

Sure, but the word "may" here means pretty different things.

The vaccine is reducing the severity of the disease in most people. Not everyone, so it MAY NOT in my case, but very probably it will.

ADE was observed in animals infected with other diseases and treated with other vaccines. It MAY happen with the COVID vaccine in the "it's a theoretical possibility" sense, but it was never observed to happen in the trials and with hundreds of millions of doses given it's never been documented even once in the wild. But, you know--maybe.

There are a lot of long shot bad things the can happen. I could get Guillain-Barré syndrome, I could get myocarditis, I could be really unlucky and be the first ever documented case of ADE with this vaccine. All POSSIBLE. I could also get hit by lightning.

On the flip side 700,000 people like me--people over 50 with underlying conditions--actually did die from this thing, so to me I'm more worried about that, than about long shot side effects of the vaccine.

If you're 35 and healthy you could very logically come to the opposite conclusion.

You might also just believe different things than I do, or have religious or philosophical reasons that are more important to you than the statistics. All good.
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 12:59:45 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

The vaccine is reducing the severity of the disease in most people. Not everyone, so it MAY NOT in my case, but very probably it will.

View Quote

You do realize that many, many unvaxxed people that have been infected with COVID presented very minor symptoms,  so your measure is not worth all that much.   Now on the other hand if those infected with COVID typically experienced severe symptoms,  you would be arguing from a much stronger position.

Link Posted: 10/20/2021 1:03:58 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I don't think anyone knows. There are other vaccines that are a three dose cycle to get lifetime immunity, that's how the Hepatitis vaccine works, 2nd dose at 2wk then 3rd at 6m.

Maybe COVID will be like that.

Also at some point presumably I will get COVID and have a mild case thanks to the vaccine, then have vac+recovered immunity.

But no one really knows.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Out of curiosity...

I'm not criticizing your choice, but assuming the boosters are recommended, hypothetically every 6 months to a year, will you continue getting boosters indefinitely?

If a place of business requires a "vaccine passport" in order to do business will you show your passport and participate?

I don't think anyone knows. There are other vaccines that are a three dose cycle to get lifetime immunity, that's how the Hepatitis vaccine works, 2nd dose at 2wk then 3rd at 6m.

Maybe COVID will be like that.

Also at some point presumably I will get COVID and have a mild case thanks to the vaccine, then have vac+recovered immunity.

But no one really knows.

"There are other vaccines that are a three dose cycle to get lifetime immunity,  Maybe COVID will be like that."

Link Posted: 10/20/2021 1:09:27 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

“I got vaccinated”

GD:  “did you also join CrossFit”, “don’t ask, don’t tell”

“I’m not getting vaccinated”

GD: “you are a proud warrior hero figure to be adored, please tell us more oh great one and let us bask in your glory”
View Quote
Vax-fitters, from back on page 1.
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 1:13:10 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

But no one really knows.
View Quote

That's the crux of the issue with the whole damn thing....

No one really knows,  but what we DO know is that most of us are still here and we're not dropping in the streets, so this sense of urgency being pushed upon us is more than a little suspect, that is a fact
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 3:17:28 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

ADE was observed in animals infected with other diseases and treated with other vaccines. It MAY happen with the COVID vaccine in the "it's a theoretical possibility" sense, but it was never observed to happen in the trials and with hundreds of millions of doses given it's never been documented even once in the wild. But, you know--maybe.

There are a lot of long shot bad things the can happen. I could get Guillain-Barré syndrome, I could get myocarditis, I could be really unlucky and be the first ever documented case of ADE with this vaccine. All POSSIBLE. I could also get hit by lightning.

On the flip side 700,000 people like me--people over 50 with underlying conditions--actually did die from this thing, so to me I'm more worried about that, than about long shot side effects of the vaccine.

If you're 35 and healthy you could very logically come to the opposite conclusion.

You might also just believe different things than I do, or have religious or philosophical reasons that are more important to you than the statistics. All good.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There has already been a good paper published on what happens at the cellular level due to these shots. And, it appears that at the cellular level, the shots can alter the innate immune system to cause an adverse reaction to a number of other pathogens. The example they used was exposing cells to a type of common fungus. It was a reaction similar to ADE in the cells. So, that would be like getting your shots, visiting a really old house, and end up in the hospital from it. Does actual observation at the cellular level translate directly into "that's what will happen" in something as complex as a real human being (vs cells and tissues)? Maybe, maybe not. But, I'm not willing to take that chance. Maybe you are.
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 5:24:31 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

700k died WITH covid, not OF covid.
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 7:40:23 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

And tetanus is six shots with a booster every 10 years for life. The horror.
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 8:06:28 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do what? I've never had 6 shots for tetanus in my entire life. If you are saying 6 shots if you HAVE tetanus, that's one thing. Preventative? Just the recommendation of one every 10 years.
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 8:27:56 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

There has already been a good paper published on what happens at the cellular level due to these shots. And, it appears that at the cellular level, the shots can alter the innate immune system to cause an adverse reaction to a number of other pathogens. The example they used was exposing cells to a type of common fungus. It was a reaction similar to ADE in the cells. So, that would be like getting your shots, visiting a really old house, and end up in the hospital from it. Does actual observation at the cellular level translate directly into "that's what will happen" in something as complex as a real human being (vs cells and tissues)? Maybe, maybe not. But, I'm not willing to take that chance. Maybe you are.
View Quote

At the cellular level mRNA vaccines reprogram a small number of cells to build spike proteins. Those cells die in 2-3 days and meanwhile the immune system reacts to the spike protein now circulating in the blood. Other vaccines deliver the same spike protein, but without using the mRNA technique.

Getting infected with COVID also floods your immune system with spike protein, also made by reprogramming your own cells, but to a much higher degree.

Anyway there are two steps here that are fairly independent:

1. A mechanism to deliver spike protein to the blood, and
2. The immune reaction to the spike

The mRNA part relates entirely to step 1. Step 2 is common to any vaccine and also to natural immunity as well.

It's possible that the immune response to the spike will have unintended consequences, and it does happen. Myocarditis is an example of an immune response creating inflammation in the heart muscle in response to the spike protein. Unsurprisingly it happens in some people both with the vaccine and with the virus: they both introduce the spike and create the same unintended immune response.

ADE is theoretically possible with ANY antigen, regardless of whether it was introduced by a virus or a vaccine. The immune system can end up with a confused self vs other marker that tags the antigen, or something like it, as self. As with the vaccine, the spikes COVID introduced are made by your own cells, so it's possible some self marker will get mixed up.

That is rare though and we haven't got a single case of it either from the vaccine or from the virus.
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 8:37:13 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
[...]

View Quote

I agree with your post and I support your decision to get the vax if that's what you feel is best for you. I'm 35 and healthy and came to to opposite conclusion.

The problem is the authoritarian government is ruining people's careers who came to the same conclusion as me. It will likely get worse soon.

Soon the vaccine will be mandatory for children.

The decision is easy for me. I will not be forced to get the shots, nor will my 5 year old son. I will face whatever consequences that come in the face of this abhorrent tyranny.

The much harder decision will be for people like you. You got the vax, which is fine, but if you choose to benefit from showing your proof of vaccination then you are supporting the tyranny.
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 8:57:47 PM EDT
[#32]
You might as well get in line every month for one
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 9:13:13 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Has anyone suggested a badge for the Vaxxers?
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 11:42:31 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Do what? I've never had 6 shots for tetanus in my entire life. If you are saying 6 shots if you HAVE tetanus, that's one thing. Preventative? Just the recommendation of one every 10 years.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You weren’t vaccinated as a child?
https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vpd/dtap-tdap-td/hcp/administering-vaccine.html
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 11:43:52 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

700k died WITH covid, not OF covid.
View Quote

Is it the same with cancer? You die with cancer, not of cancer? Does that make any difference?
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 11:45:27 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 11:49:47 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Is it the same with cancer? You die with cancer, not of cancer? Does that make any difference?
View Quote

Yeah, it does. Someone in hospice who is literally dying of cancer gets tested after death, and it is discovered they had the china virus, and are added to the death by covid rolls.
They are counted among the covid deaths, but sure as fuck didn't die from it. There are thousands of cases like this.
The flu would kill 700k annually if the same rules applied as covid.
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 1:39:11 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Yeah, it does. Someone in hospice who is literally dying of cancer gets tested after death, and it is discovered they had the china virus, and are added to the death by covid rolls.
They are counted among the covid deaths, but sure as fuck didn't die from it. There are thousands of cases like this.
View Quote

Believe it or not the same rules do apply to the flu.
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 2:39:05 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And yet the govt & big biz aren't threatening people's jobs & livelihoods over submitting to the flu vaccine. This sort if accounting only serves to generate dishonest representation of the impact of what is being called a pandemic. Accuracy is obviously inconvenient.
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 2:41:33 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

My expectation is that this isn't a perpetual six month thing. I expect it's either three doses build long term immunity as with the Hepatitis vaccine
View Quote

I've got a beautiful oceanfront property out in the Utah badlands I'll sell ya for a good price...
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 6:49:48 AM EDT
[#41]
OP thinks 3 is the magic number is yet Israel has been rumbling about a 4th shot...

hehe
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 7:06:51 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
OP thinks 3 is the magic number is yet Israel has been rumbling about a 4th shot...

hehe
View Quote

Gotta get as many shots in arms as possible before the side effects start showing up so big pharma and all the politicians can ca$h in.
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 7:14:48 AM EDT
[#43]
Dibs on OP's guns 'n shit.
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 8:37:49 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

At the cellular level mRNA vaccines reprogram a small number of cells to build spike proteins. Those cells die in 2-3 days and meanwhile the immune system reacts to the spike protein now circulating in the blood. Other vaccines deliver the same spike protein, but without using the mRNA technique.

Getting infected with COVID also floods your immune system with spike protein, also made by reprogramming your own cells, but to a much higher degree.

The mRNA part relates entirely to step 1. Step 2 is common to any vaccine and also to natural immunity as well.

It's possible that the immune response to the spike will have unintended consequences, and it does happen. Myocarditis is an example of an immune response creating inflammation in the heart muscle in response to the spike protein. Unsurprisingly it happens in some people both with the vaccine and with the virus: they both introduce the spike and create the same unintended immune response.

ADE is theoretically possible with ANY antigen, regardless of whether it was introduced by a virus or a vaccine. The immune system can end up with a confused self vs other marker that tags the antigen, or something like it, as self. As with the vaccine, the spikes COVID introduced are made by your own cells, so it's possible some self marker will get mixed up.

That is rare though and we haven't got a single case of it either from the vaccine or from the virus.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not so sure we haven't had a case of ADE yet. Even the head of the CDC(?) indicated the data coming out of Israel was "concerning" in that regard. For her to even say that means that they already know it's happening over there. We were a few months behind Israel in our shot rollout so we may be seeing that here around the first of the year.
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 8:41:24 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not with 6 shots. I've never had 6 shots of anything. I understand rabies is also a (very painful) multi-shot thing but I haven't had those either (thankfully). Even my son (born 1985) didn't go thru 6 shots.
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 11:57:38 AM EDT
[#46]
Who the fuck ever got 6 tetanus shots?
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 12:08:13 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

I think I’ve have maybe 3-4 in my lifetime, usually only after an injury.

I may have had 15-20 flu shots though.  I imagine the Covid shots will end up being like the flu shots.  Once per year, and less than 50% effective.
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 3:55:35 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote
Normal vaccine series for tetanus is at age 2 mo, 4 mo, 6 mo, 12-18 mo, 5 years old and 12 years old. That's the primary series. Then every 10 years thereafter.

Also, pregnant women are now given a tetanus booster with every pregnancy.

Because immunity to tetanus wanes over time. Kinda like COVID shots.

So, plenty of people get 6 or more tetanus shots over their life time.
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 4:03:59 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Not with 6 shots. I've never had 6 shots of anything. I understand rabies is also a (very painful) multi-shot thing but I haven't had those either (thankfully). Even my son (born 1985) didn't go thru 6 shots.
View Quote

The schedule for children is several times as large as it was in the 80s and 90s. It's something like 30-50 shots before 5 If I remember correctly.
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 4:05:38 PM EDT
[#50]
I only wish you the best and I am honest 100%.

We have nothing against who make their choice - we just don't want a choice being imposed on us. Wife (and children, likely) can't get vaccinated - many serious risks for proven conditions.

Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top