Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/29/2021 6:56:26 PM EDT

Here is one more.  This time in Tijuana, Mexico.  Don't mind the tuba player in the background.

UFO | Incredible Flying Saucer over Tijuana, Mexico.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 7:53:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Possible UFO?  If they don't know what it was, then it was definitely a UFO.

ETA: It must be using some kind of tractor beam on those mountains.  They're moving exactly the same as the UFO.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 8:19:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 9:33:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Mexican Witch.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 10:13:28 PM EDT
[#5]
That’s VERY similar to what I saw earlier this year. Was asleep on the living room couch one night…. Woke up and immediately noticed the light through the leaves in the tree. Thought maybe landing lights, but I watched it for a while and it really didn’t move, only slight movements and dips up and down,  but enough to notice using the tree as reference. Just a single bright white dot. Woke my GF up and she agreed it was kind of odd. Using  air traffic and astronomy apps on my phone showed nothing in that area. No noise…. I was outside for a while to listen. We watched it for a while then just shrugged and went back to sleep. I’ve seen KSC launches and satellite/ISS flares, and I’ve launched Chinese sky lanterns, but this was not that. My brain tells me there’s a rational explanation, but it was weird looking at it and confirming what it WASN’T.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 10:14:07 PM EDT
[#6]
It was a planet. They are morons to not know that its the most common 'UFO' report. Its the result of viewing a planet (or star) through the atmosphere which makes it look like its moving. But as you can see for yourself, its the camera that's moving, and the so-called 'movement. of the 'UFO' parallels exactly the apparent movement of the mountain range.
Link Posted: 7/31/2021 2:46:30 AM EDT
[#7]
Yeah gonna have to call a negative on this one. He's moving the camera around. Light in the sky stays in sync with the mountains.
Link Posted: 7/31/2021 4:35:26 AM EDT
[#8]
The UFO from Heat?
Link Posted: 7/31/2021 9:34:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It was a planet. They are morons to not know that its the most common 'UFO' report. Its the result of viewing a planet (or star) through the atmosphere which makes it look like its moving. But as you can see for yourself, its the camera that's moving, and the so-called 'movement. of the 'UFO' parallels exactly the apparent movement of the mountain range.
View Quote

Which planet?
Link Posted: 8/1/2021 3:13:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Which planet?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Which planet?

Venus, it's really bright right now, you can spot Jupiter, Saturn and Mars if you know when/where to look, but Venus is very obvious if you look to the west around dusk/nightfall. Venus will continue to get brighter until early Dec.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top