Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 5/8/2021 7:39:31 PM EDT
There is a lot of chatter on UFO Twitter and even statements from people like Elizondo, that this month and the next month are going to be very interesting.

I'm not a big fan of "UFO Jesus", bu this short video is a decent summary of some of the chatter.  

The speculation is a 60 minutes episode devoted to UFO's, in the next week or so!  The "big" factor in this might just be massive public exposure, rather than some kind of disclosure.  It may be that the 60 minutes episode (if that's the platform) is to prepare people for whatever comes from the government in June.  

Huge UFO Announcement Coming SOON?!

Link Posted: 5/8/2021 8:19:57 PM EDT
[#1]
This feels like the moment when the little restraint bar locks in on the rollercoaster car.
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 8:23:42 PM EDT
[#2]
To Serve Man
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 8:24:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 8:26:49 PM EDT
[#4]
In before, "Hahahah they blew up Congress! Hahaha!"
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 7:45:02 AM EDT
[#5]
If anyone finds out when this will air, please let us know.
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 1:37:21 PM EDT
[#6]
I agree, it feels like we are being prepped to be told *a version of the truth* very soon.  

Somehow, I feel it will still be a half truth, or a lie to look like the truth.
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 1:41:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I agree, it feels like we are being prepped to be told *a version of the truth* very soon.  

View Quote

This. And it will be nothing more than a new distraction and power grab.
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 1:44:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yep
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 1:55:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
To Serve Man
View Quote

Its a cookbook!
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 3:10:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
This feels like the moment when the little restraint bar locks in on the rollercoaster car.
View Quote

Great analogy.  The government is seriously setting the stage for something. Will it be true life aliens or just another episode of “there’s something out there and we need more money to investigate it.”

That video was extremely hard to watch. That guy seriously needs to learn to convey some type of emotion.  

I think one of the biggest questions I have is why now. Why now is the government coming forward with this? What’s changed?
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 5:37:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Seems like its all building up to something..
But at this point I have 0 trust/faith in the govt telling the truth,seems all they are capable of is propaganda/manipulation for their own purposes.

I'm sure whatever does come out will be at best a half truth
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 5:54:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Great analogy.  The government is seriously setting the stage for something. Will it be true life aliens or just another episode of “there’s something out there and we need more money to investigate it.”

That video was extremely hard to watch. That guy seriously needs to learn to convey some type of emotion.  

I think one of the biggest questions I have is why now. Why now is the government coming forward with this? What’s changed?
View Quote

All the wheels were set in motion while trump was president
I am not optimistic the government will release anything meaningful in June, with the old regime back in power.
Trump was the wildcard and initiator in actually getting the disclosure process moving

Maybe some of it was another method of trying to sideline him?
Elizondo has said one of his mentors was Harry Nambla Reid.  Not very good company.
But he (trump) and his staff are the ones who ordered the June release.   We'll see if that still happens.
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 8:48:38 PM EDT
[#13]
I agree.  After decades of lies and cover up,  I can’t see how they will tell us the whole truth.  Unless the UFOs have communicated something that is forcing their hand.
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 9:43:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"There, you see? C'mon, man, you HAVE to keep us in office now that we told you we're about to be invaded by little green me. Never change a horse midstream, right? Keep voting Demonrt because only Demonrats can stop the little green men with love and blunts! Oh, and give us the rest of your money. For your safety. So the little green men don't steal it. C'mon, man!"
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 11:27:51 PM EDT
[#15]
All of the holographic projectors Elon is putting in orbit, will be helpful in convincing the population imminent global destruction is upon us.
Link Posted: 5/10/2021 4:48:45 AM EDT
[#16]
$$$$$$$$$

All eyes tuned, after the break.

I’ll watch, but in before a nothing burger.
Link Posted: 5/10/2021 5:35:18 AM EDT
[#17]
Old school taggage....ost
Link Posted: 5/10/2021 6:43:30 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Yep
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep

Yup, gonna need global governance to fight off the little green men. It's the only way.

Link Posted: 5/10/2021 7:11:45 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

Or, a whole bunch of lies to further control us.

Link Posted: 5/10/2021 7:51:00 AM EDT
[#20]
They need a big unifiyer to get the one world gov. great reset.

War takes to long although it is a good population controller.
But rebuilding is also time consuming and then it has wild cards of possibly the ones seeking power die in war by mistake.
Or something goes terribly sideways in the resets plans like Trump in 16 that tosses a wrench and will wrest control fom the very ones seeking it.

A external threat will bring the world together. And they get to control the narative. No wild cards or very very few to deal with.
Much more stable and predictable then total WWIII with no power mongers accidentally catching a stray or intended bullet.

How did Ronald Raygun say it?
Just think how we would all come together across the world if we had one common enemy to fight.
Or something like that.
And that was around 1982.

My money is a false flag 1/2 truth to panic the masses.

ETA: my money would be on E.T.
If it has the tech to get here from there it has the tech to whipe it's ass with the tongue of the human race.
We can't even get back to the moon in our current state of affairs.

Better damn well hope they are coming for spring break and to party.
Cause a fight is something we ain't winnin against a race of interstellar or dimensional travelers.
Link Posted: 5/10/2021 10:17:38 PM EDT
[#21]
My instincts tell me there will be no such revelation from our government, especially next month.  They have had very little time to put together their report.

My guess is they will say they have some sensor data and eye witness reports of UAP's that they cannot identify and will investigate further.  There will be very little new evidence or data presented.

Unless there is an additional mandate for another, more in depth report, which I don't believe there is, they will go silent again.  

I have no doubt that some of what is being seen by our Navy, are advanced submarine or (cargo) ship launched drones belonging to Russia or China as they probe our defenses.  Their goal is to provoke a response so they can record radar and other sensor data.  

Some however may be something else entirely.  CDR Fravor's visual account of the Tic Tac isn't easy to dismiss.  Likewise, some of the numerous eyewitness accounts going back 70 years are very credible.

If ET's are really here and if forced to decide, I'd say they are, I doubt our government fully understands the implications.  I doubt they even have much of a grasp of what their mission may be.

I DO expect that any official response from our leaders will be wrapped in yet more spending, loss of liberties for us and yet more overreach and thirst for power and control over those they are supposed to serve.

Link Posted: 5/11/2021 3:35:00 PM EDT
[#22]
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/weird-news/former-israeli-space-security-chief-says-extraterrestrials-exist-trump-knows-n1250333

Former Israeli space security chief says extraterrestrials exist, and Trump knows about it
A "galactic federation" has been waiting for humans to "reach a stage where we will understand... what space and spaceships are," Haim Eshed said.

A former Israeli space security chief has sent eyebrows shooting heavenward by saying that earthlings have been in contact with extraterrestrials from a "galactic federation."

"The Unidentified Flying Objects have asked not to publish that they are here, humanity is not ready yet," Haim Eshed, former head of Israel's Defense Ministry's space directorate, told Israel's Yediot Aharonot newspaper. The interview in Hebrew ran on Friday, and gained traction after parts were published in English by the Jerusalem Post on Tuesday.

A respected professor and retired general, Eshed said the aliens were equally curious about humanity and were seeking to understand "the fabric of the universe."

Link Posted: 5/11/2021 4:04:53 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/weird-news/former-israeli-space-security-chief-says-extraterrestrials-exist-trump-knows-n1250333

Former Israeli space security chief says extraterrestrials exist, and Trump knows about it
A "galactic federation" has been waiting for humans to "reach a stage where we will understand... what space and spaceships are," Haim Eshed said.

A former Israeli space security chief has sent eyebrows shooting heavenward by saying that earthlings have been in contact with extraterrestrials from a "galactic federation."

"The Unidentified Flying Objects have asked not to publish that they are here, humanity is not ready yet," Haim Eshed, former head of Israel's Defense Ministry's space directorate, told Israel's Yediot Aharonot newspaper. The interview in Hebrew ran on Friday, and gained traction after parts were published in English by the Jerusalem Post on Tuesday.

A respected professor and retired general, Eshed said the aliens were equally curious about humanity and were seeking to understand "the fabric of the universe."

View Quote

Link Posted: 5/11/2021 4:13:22 PM EDT
[#24]
The 60 minutes episode on UFO's may be this weekend:

Chris Mellon is the person who got the Navy UFO videos released to the public:

Link Posted: 5/11/2021 4:14:50 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

Well then the clock has probably been turned back at least another 50 years with the coup, and the clinical level idiot and ho
Link Posted: 5/11/2021 4:17:14 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

Wow!

That NBC article blows the lid off everything.
Link Posted: 5/11/2021 5:34:54 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 5/11/2021 8:25:29 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

It sucks this guy comes out about all this information and no follow up was done to his claims.  
Link Posted: 5/11/2021 8:32:39 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

That article is from 6 months ago. You know that right?  He has no evidence or corroboration of his claims.  He is only offering his opinion, nothing more.
Link Posted: 5/11/2021 8:55:24 PM EDT
[#30]
Project Blue Beam.
Link Posted: 5/11/2021 8:56:45 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

That article is from 6 months ago. You know that right?  He has no evidence or corroboration of his claims.  He is only offering his opinion, nothing more.

View Quote
Sure, reading is fundamental right? I've been wondering when the current administration would either hop on the bandwagon or take the star wars approach to "disclosure". While he doesn't offer any evidence his reputation and lifetime of service ought to at least mean something. Of course since he is at the end of his life it's easy to simply brush aside anything he has said too. I just thought it was interesting given that 6 months prior Trump had announced the Space Force.
Link Posted: 5/11/2021 10:44:59 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Sure, reading is fundamental right? I've been wondering when the current administration would either hop on the bandwagon or take the star wars approach to "disclosure". While he doesn't offer any evidence his reputation and lifetime of service ought to at least mean something. Of course since he is at the end of his life it's easy to simply brush aside anything he has said too. I just thought it was interesting given that 6 months prior Trump had announced the Space Force.
View Quote

I agree that his position and lifetime of service lend gravity to his claims.

I also think that the chances of the deep state confiding in or sharing info with Trump about UFO's is less than zero.  Trump was just about universally hated and distrusted by Washington bureaucrats.  

Not sure what a six month old article brings to the discussion about the upcoming June report. It just seems like it needs it's own thread.

Link Posted: 5/11/2021 10:51:21 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Commercial space is set to begin bringing civilians up into space in like 6 weeks.
You can’t NDA a civy paying to be there, especially since I bet they’ll be able to post straight to the Gram and FB.
The us govt doesn’t have the power to coerce a ton of people paying to get up there like they can it’s own employees.
Link Posted: 5/11/2021 11:05:07 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote
If any of that is true, count on the following from our commie leaders:

"Our alien contacts have informed us we will only be ready when we have a 1 world communist government."
Link Posted: 5/11/2021 11:34:28 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Commercial space is set to begin bringing civilians up into space in like 6 weeks.
You can’t NDA a civy paying to be there, especially since I bet they’ll be able to post straight to the Gram and FB.
The us govt doesn’t have the power to coerce a ton of people paying to get up there like they can it’s own employees.
View Quote

This is an excellent point. I've seen the footage of something darting by Space X rockets in orbit and other, very odd videos from the ISS.

Once paying customers begin trekking to low earth orbit carrying high quality video cameras, it will be interesting what footage they bring back.

Reminds me of that shuttle mission where they were recorded saying, " we have the alien craft under observance" before NASA reminded them they were transmitting in the clear and cut the feed.
Link Posted: 5/12/2021 12:30:17 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

This is an excellent point. I've seen the footage of something darting by Space X rockets in orbit and other, very odd videos from the ISS.

Once paying customers begin trekking to low earth orbit carrying high quality video cameras, it will be interesting what footage they bring back.

Reminds me of that shuttle mission where they were recorded saying, " we have the alien craft under observance" before NASA reminded them they were transmitting in the clear and cut the feed.
View Quote

Ok, good I’m glad I’m not the only one that’s seen stuff on the broadcast.
I think it was two F9 starlink launches ago, I was like wait a second rewind that...
Link Posted: 5/12/2021 2:42:05 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I also think that the chances of the deep state confiding in or sharing info with Trump about UFO's is less than zero.  Trump was just about universally hated and distrusted by Washington bureaucrats.  

Not sure what a six month old article brings to the discussion about the upcoming June report. It just seems like it needs it's own thread.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There is probably more than one level of “Deep State”
If there has been anything concealed, I doubt those who have controlled it for 75+ years trust the communists who have insinuated themselves into power in the US.  
I doubt the fully briefed in FBHO, or the clintons.  And no way would they have even pothered to meet with bidet- they know he’s just a figure head.  

Trump I don’t know but probably very little had he held his second term, maybe would’ve got more info.  
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 3:03:18 PM EDT
[#38]
I've thought about the real reasons they would never admit it and over the years I've come up with some pretty depressing theories. Consider how we feel like this is 'our' planet - suppose its really 'their' planet and they may be getting ready to make use of it - which would put us directly in the path of the bulldozer.
Suppose we didn't just 'happen' but were developed here over millions of years by advanced beings. We already know they have erased the blackboard and started over a few times before, and now we have over-populated the planet and are destroying it, so what do you think will happen?
Suppose they 'made a deal' with the government in the '50s to give us some technology for the right to do whatever they wanted with any/all of us (which they were going to do anyway since we can't do a damn thing about it) - if you were in the government, would you want this to get out?
Suppose (and this is the most obvious reason of all) the government was simply too chicken-shit to admit the truth, part of which is that we cannot do a damn thing about these craft in our airspace, messing with our nukes, bugging our commercial pilots, making fighter pilots disappear, killing our animals and abducting people by the thousands/year. What government is going to come out and say that?
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 3:23:03 PM EDT
[#39]
Project Blue Beam to follow
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 3:31:11 PM EDT
[#40]
I swear I'm not off my rocker, or a conspiracy theorist, but I'll be damned if I can't get it out of my head that the COVID vaccine push is somehow related to the impending UFO "disclosure."
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 3:38:50 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I swear I'm not off my rocker, or a conspiracy theorist, but I'll be damned if I can't get it out of my head that the COVID vaccine push is somehow related to the impending UFO "disclosure."
View Quote

Oh fuck that’s a good one
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 3:47:23 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
There is a lot of chatter on UFO Twitter and even statements from people like Elizondo, that this month and the next month are going to be very interesting.

I'm not a big fan of "UFO Jesus", bu this short video is a decent summary of some of the chatter.  

The speculation is a 60 minutes episode devoted to UFO's, in the next week or so!  The "big" factor in this might just be massive public exposure, rather than some kind of disclosure.  It may be that the 60 minutes episode (if that's the platform) is to prepare people for whatever comes from the government in June.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRs8XiRDiLA
View Quote

With the possible exception of an interview with Jesus Christ himself, I will not be watching 60 minutes.
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 4:05:27 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 4:34:05 PM EDT
[#44]
Bits of the 60 minutes segment are being leaked.

1) A previously unknown F-18 pilot/WSO who was involved in the tic-tac incident will be interviewed.

2) One of the East coast F-18 pilots who appeared in History's "Undentified" season one, will be interviewed and state that pilots saw UFO's/UAP's "every day" for over two years.

3)  Fravor's wingman (a female pilot) is know unmasked, but not clear if she will be on 60 minutes.  She's a hottie!  

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/14/2021 5:04:30 PM EDT
[#45]
very interested to see what is disclosed.
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 6:06:14 PM EDT
[#46]
I posted in GD maybe I shouldn't have....lol

Jeremy Corbell post
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 7:03:49 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

It sounds like nothing new will be on,  but it will make things more mainstream.
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 7:26:57 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

It sounds like nothing new will be on,  but it will make things more mainstream.
View Quote
Kind of how I see it, too. More vids. More pilot interviews.  Some debunker interviews.  No real earth-shattering Klaatu stuff.
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 7:34:01 PM EDT
[#49]
Disinformation to distract the weak-brained.

Unidentified Flying (supposedly) Objects. Probably some inclonclusive evidence we havent' seen yet.

There are no extraterrestrial carbon-based aliens living among us.

Link Posted: 5/14/2021 7:36:56 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
What government is going to come out and say that?
View Quote

Some disgruntled homosexual former-employee with a drug habit and nothing to lose would leak it by now.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top