1/avatar

2nd page ownage...almost.
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 8:52:10 PM EDT
[#2]
More fear , more distractions.

For those of us that are watched over by the Holy Spirit are not afraid
or fooled.

Seek the truth.

Many of us were taught how this was going to go down and here we are.
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 9:10:05 PM EDT
[#3]
I will say that I sure as shit won’t trust any entities or what they say.

At the minimum, the covert stuff, the tales of abductions, etc… how can you trust them?
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 9:37:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I posted in GD maybe I shouldn't have....lol

Jeremy Corbell post
View Quote

Here is a YouTube link to the video.

Pretty damn neat "whatever it is".

2019 the US Navy filmed “SPHERICAL” shaped UFOs going into the water; here is that footage
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 10:17:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

or fooled.

Seek the truth.

View Quote

Link Posted: 5/16/2021 11:15:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

or fooled.

Seek the truth.

There's a decent cohort of people here that think that not only are aliens real, they're actually demons, sent here to torment man during the tribulation, or whatever they call it.
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 11:56:53 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

There's a decent cohort of people here that think that not only are aliens real, they're actually demons, sent here to torment man during the tribulation, or whatever they call it.
View Quote

When you say "cohort", how many would you estimate?  Is that based on one thread in particular, people you personally know that are members here, or personal impression over time from various threads?  Not an attack on you personally, just curious how you arrived at this conclusion and to what size.
I personally am on the fence about the existence of aliens at all.  If they exist, I'd love to interact with one or to see a vehicle.  I haven't personally had any experiences myself, so I am at the mercy of the same videos and articles everyone else is and who knows to what degree those are faked or to what purpose.
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 12:22:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

When you say "cohort", how many would you estimate?  Is that based on one thread in particular, people you personally know that are members here, or personal impression over time from various threads?  Not an attack on you personally, just curious how you arrived at this conclusion and to what size.
I personally am on the fence about the existence of aliens at all.  If they exist, I'd love to interact with one or to see a vehicle.  I haven't personally had any experiences myself, so I am at the mercy of the same videos and articles everyone else is and who knows to what degree those are faked or to what purpose.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There are a ton of them. Just look at this thread in GD.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Aliens-Evolution-or-God-Where-did-humanity-come-from-/5-2452732/
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 12:34:24 PM EDT
[#9]
View Quote

I just reread it. Didn’t see anyone that states aliens were demons, maybe I missed it.

Edit, you are correct, but it's not that thread, it's the one asking "Are Aliens Demons" or somesuch.  Came across it last week.  

Lot more people believe that than what I figured.  I don't necessarily disagree, but I guess it depends on what the definition of a demon is really, who defines the parameters for such.  
Until we capture one, I guess we can only speculate...
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 12:38:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Nephilim.

What is old is now new. They're going to be 'the big lie' that they're here to help man to a New Age.....
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 1:35:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 1:37:25 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
This feels like the moment when the little restraint bar locks in on the rollercoaster car.
View Quote

Yikes.
Gonna steal that.
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 6:36:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

I was reading somewhere (might of been here) that near abductees say they go poof if you renounce them in the name of Jesus Christ. If true that would lend credibility to them being demons messing with vulnerable human minds and souls and not curious and friendly creatures from another planet.  

Link Posted: 5/16/2021 7:46:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Here is a link to the 60 minutes segment, along with a transcript.

It was pretty much what I expected, an all-too-brief introduction to some of the military encounters with UFO's.  Anyone who watched "Unidentified" on History will be familiar with 95% or more of what 60 minutes covered.  

The difference is, that millions of people who have never heard of the "Unidentified" series saw and will see the 60 minutes segment.

Public awareness and interest will push the government to address the issue more transparently.
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 8:12:37 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

It was pretty much what I expected, an all-too-brief introduction to some of the military encounters with UFO's.  Anyone who watched "Unidentified" on History will be familiar with 95% or more of what 60 minutes covered.  

The difference is, that millions of people who have never heard of the "Unidentified" series saw and will see the 60 minutes segment.

Public awareness and interest will push the government to address the issue more transparently.
View Quote

Exactly

Great segment.
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 10:18:03 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 11:22:41 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/weird-news/former-israeli-space-security-chief-says-extraterrestrials-exist-trump-knows-n1250333

Former Israeli space security chief says extraterrestrials exist, and Trump knows about it
A "galactic federation" has been waiting for humans to "reach a stage where we will understand... what space and spaceships are," Haim Eshed said.

A former Israeli space security chief has sent eyebrows shooting heavenward by saying that earthlings have been in contact with extraterrestrials from a "galactic federation."

"The Unidentified Flying Objects have asked not to publish that they are here, humanity is not ready yet," Haim Eshed, former head of Israel's Defense Ministry's space directorate, told Israel's Yediot Aharonot newspaper. The interview in Hebrew ran on Friday, and gained traction after parts were published in English by the Jerusalem Post on Tuesday.

A respected professor and retired general, Eshed said the aliens were equally curious about humanity and were seeking to understand "the fabric of the universe."

View Quote
We had StarTrek since the late 60s ( i think) to the present. How would we not understand what space and spaceships are?
Link Posted: 5/17/2021 12:20:38 AM EDT
[#18]
A lot of UFO threads popping up.
Link Posted: 5/17/2021 12:22:34 AM EDT
[#19]
Glad to see Dietrich finally come forward publicly.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 10:17:32 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

3)  Fravor's wingman (a female pilot) is know unmasked, but not clear if she will be on 60 minutes.  She's a hottie!  

View Quote

I'd like some stick & rudder time with her!
Link Posted: 5/26/2021 4:26:26 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
We had StarTrek since the late 60s ( i think) to the present. How would we not understand what space and spaceships are?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Consider someone saying "How would we not understand the shape of our world we are here everyday" back when everyone knew the world was flat and the sun circled it.
Perception of knowledge can be destroyed.  History shows that, and it will occur again again for some time.

When pondering what that scientist is suggesting look at the new terminology of UFOs as UAPs officially now.  You could say oh the government just wants its own language for them, but I think it might be a hint.  The hint is these phenomenon are not actually "objects" and that they appear in the air but are not actually "flying".  I think this gives some credence to some of the extra dimensional theories out there.  At least to some of what is being seen.  My personal experience of sightings in the last 10 years gave me this impression as well.  As if there was more than one plane of existence being utilized.  

I have observed the "orange orb" ufos on multiple occasions on the SE Atlantic Coast since May of 2011.  They can be in multiple formations(triangle or straight line or pairs), then slowly dim out completely and can show up with in seconds at great distances from where they were first seen.  They usually do not move when "producing the orange light".  Generally there is a very dim sparkling of tiny white lights that appear to "skip" across the sky in the general areas the orange orbs were seen after the orbs have disappeared.  I am fortunate in that the area where I have made these observations people occasionally will do a handful of chinese lanterns for special events; allowing me to make distinct observations about the lanterns habits. How they travel on the wind, what they look like when they dim out etc.   While the color and size of chinese laterns are similar to the orbs their behaviors in the air are completely distinct, but it provides a pretty good dismissive cover intended or not.  

I also think the government types who are in the know are deceived as to their new understanding of this subject matter as well.
This comes to mind
1 Corinthians 1:19-24
19 For it is written: “I will destroy the wisdom of the wise; the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate."

I have always been a big scifi guy and used to think look ufos could be aliens.  As I get older I don't think they are aliens as my younger mind thought of them.  Not star faring species from the fiction books anyway.

I lean towards them being demons these days.  Why?  Its a sense I have about it, maybe my understanding of the Word of God is growing, maybe the Holy spirit is pulling me to this or providing it to me.  I'm not really sure.  But as things play out in todays times the feeling grows stronger.  Its almost as if prophecy is attempting to fulfill itself on a weekly or monthly basis these days.  The push for global governance is all around us and I don't think the hints at ufo revelations are independent of the other happenings of the world. There hasn't been anything in the news since 9/11 that hasn't been about gaining more control over the people.  One thing is sure whatever is revealed this summer or whatever may happen in July will be about control.

Link Posted: 5/26/2021 5:26:51 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Consider someone saying "How would we not understand the shape of our world we are here everyday" back when everyone knew the world was flat and the sun circled it.
Perception of knowledge can be destroyed.  History shows that, and it will occur again again for some time.

When pondering what that scientist is suggesting look at the new terminology of UFOs as UAPs officially now.  You could say oh the government just wants its own language for them, but I think it might be a hint.  The hint is these phenomenon are not actually "objects" and that they appear in the air but are not actually "flying".  I think this gives some credence to some of the extra dimensional theories out there.  At least to some of what is being seen.  My personal experience of sightings in the last 10 years gave me this impression as well.  As if there was more than one plane of existence being utilized.  

I have observed the "orange orb" ufos on multiple occasions on the SE Atlantic Coast since May of 2011.  They can be in multiple formations(triangle or straight line or pairs), then slowly dim out completely and can show up with in seconds at great distances from where they were first seen.  They usually do not move when "producing the orange light".  Generally there is a very dim sparkling of tiny white lights that appear to "skip" across the sky in the general areas the orange orbs were seen after the orbs have disappeared.  I am fortunate in that the area where I have made these observations people occasionally will do a handful of chinese lanterns for special events; allowing me to make distinct observations about the lanterns habits. How they travel on the wind, what they look like when they dim out etc.   While the color and size of chinese laterns are similar to the orbs their behaviors in the air are completely distinct, but it provides a pretty good dismissive cover intended or not.  

I also think the government types who are in the know are deceived as to their new understanding of this subject matter as well.
This comes to mind

I have always been a big scifi guy and used to think look ufos could be aliens.  As I get older I don't think they are aliens as my younger mind thought of them.  Not star faring species from the fiction books anyway.

I lean towards them being demons these days.  Why?  Its a sense I have about it, maybe my understanding of the Word of God is growing, maybe the Holy spirit is pulling me to this or providing it to me.  I'm not really sure.  But as things play out in todays times the feeling grows stronger.  Its almost as if prophecy is attempting to fulfill itself on a weekly or monthly basis these days.  The push for global governance is all around us and I don't think the hints at ufo revelations are independent of the other happenings of the world. There hasn't been anything in the news since 9/11 that hasn't been about gaining more control over the people.  One thing is sure whatever is revealed this summer or whatever may happen in July will be about control.
View Quote

I have seen several people on this site mention demons and religion. I’m curious how someone can come to the conclusion that these objects are demons or are being flown by demons.

I am not a religious people as I have seen too many things that contradict religion all together so I’m always curious how people can put a religious spin to everything.

Link Posted: 5/26/2021 5:52:32 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

This comes to mind

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This comes to mind
19 For it is written: “I will destroy the wisdom of the wise; the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate."

I used to think the same that they were ET from another planet galaxy ect. I have grown more religious the older I get and believe now that they are demons. If they are not demons I believe it’s smoke and mirrors from an evil gov to gain more control  
Link Posted: 5/26/2021 6:02:02 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
To Serve Man
View Quote

hot with potatoes and gravy, fuck the veggies
Link Posted: 5/26/2021 6:03:57 PM EDT
[#25]
in before nothing is revealed
Link Posted: 5/26/2021 6:09:23 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 5/26/2021 6:23:51 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

This. And it will be nothing more than a new distraction and power grab.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I agree, it feels like we are being prepped to be told *a version of the truth* very soon.  

Somehow, I feel it will still be a half truth, or a lie to look like the truth.

This. And it will be nothing more than a new distraction and power grab.

So no hot green alien women?
Link Posted: 5/26/2021 9:15:43 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

This comes to mind

View Quote
I am not, and never have been, a religious person.  My knowledge of the Bible is pretty limited to the generalized stuff that most people in our culture know.  

When I first read the "UFO's are demons" hypothesis, I was like "...WTF....?".  That was not an angle I would have ever thought about, much less considered a plausible explanation.

As my study of the phenomenon has matured over the past few years, I agree with most of the mainstream hardcore UFO seekers in leaning toward a non-ET hypothesis and more toward an inter-dimensional or ultraterrestrial one.  But, I fully accept the demon hypothesis as possibly being a valid explanation of what is happening.  Rationally, I rank it lower in probability than the other explanations, but my intuition is telling me to give it some credence.  

The true explanation for the phenomenon is probably more bizarre than the simple explanations discussed above.  It may be far beyond our comprehension to even begin to understand.  At least as long as we are living in our present form.  I think when our physical body dies, some of it's limitations may be removed and we may come to at least some level of understanding of the phenomenon.  Again, my intuition is strongly telling me that.

Writing this post reminded me of a dream I had back in the late mid-to-late 80's.  In the dream, I was outside at night, looking up at the Eastern sky.  I began to see UFO's flying around and as I watched them, I realized they were actually angels.  I wanted to tell my family to come out and look, but realized they were all down the street at someone else's house, celebrating my sister's birthday.  As I watched the angels, there was a deafening fanfare of trumpets in the Eastern sky and a host of angels came marching toward me.  At the end of the procession of Angels came an enormous Jesus Christ, in flowing robes of pure white.  As I watched him, his robes developed spots the color of blood, which then spread until his robes were completely covered in blood.  This is when I woke up. Sometime in the next few days after the dream, a thought occurred to me and I checked the calendar and my sister's upcoming birthday in that year was on Easter Sunday!  That was something I was completely unaware of.
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 9:10:34 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
in before nothing is revealed
View Quote

I don't think that is possible, since nothing was revealed last week.  You can be in before some more nothing is revealed however...

Also - me too (for the future nothing - already missed out on all previous nothings).  Nothing of significance will be revealed.  There may be some more video of lights, etc., and some number of "incidents" may be revealed to have been military craft, but the report will NOT state that an alien spacecraft crashed somewhere and we have examined it.

Mike
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 12:19:06 PM EDT
[#30]
Something big is going to be dropped at 12noon PST by Jeremy Corbell.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPWKQQ0p6dm/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 1:01:27 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I used to think the same that they were ET from another planet galaxy ect. I have grown more religious the older I get and believe now that they are demons. If they are not demons I believe it's smoke and mirrors from an evil gov to gain more control  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This comes to mind
19 For it is written: "I will destroy the wisdom of the wise; the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate."

I used to think the same that they were ET from another planet galaxy ect. I have grown more religious the older I get and believe now that they are demons. If they are not demons I believe it's smoke and mirrors from an evil gov to gain more control  

Beliefs like this are why, if aliens exist, I doubt they would make any sort of contact with us.

"Hey Zorg, should we pay this civilization a visit and offer them our awesome technology?"
"Well our studies have indicated that the majority of them are mystics who use primitive books as a life guide and anything not written in those books is bad or evil.  They would likely see us as a spiritual threat and would engage us with their weaponry."
"So, we should give them a few more thousand years to mature, then?"
"I don't know if that will make a difference but we definitely skip this one for now."
"Very well.  Who's next?"
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 3:02:56 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I don't think that is possible, since nothing was revealed last week.  You can be in before some more nothing is revealed however...

Also - me too (for the future nothing - already missed out on all previous nothings).  Nothing of significance will be revealed.  There may be some more video of lights, etc., and some number of "incidents" may be revealed to have been military craft, but the report will NOT state that an alien spacecraft crashed somewhere and we have examined it.

Mike
View Quote
Unfortunately, all current indications are that you are right.  
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 3:05:38 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote
Probably three more seconds of video of the orb dropping in the ocean.

I'm not a big fan of Corbell.  He's full of himself and his documentaries focus way too much on him.  He does have sources, and for that reason, I follow him, but he's the type that instead of sharing the information he has, he partitions out little bits to be released every few weeks, which to me is bullshit, if you are serious about the UFO phenomenon. But, it makes perfect sense if you are in it it sensationalize yourself and monetize your efforts.  
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 3:13:32 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I agree.  After decades of lies and cover up,  I can’t see how they will tell us the whole truth.  Unless the UFOs have communicated something that is forcing their hand.
View Quote

Sounds like you’ve already made up your mind. It wouldn’t be lies and cover up if there’s nothing to report. Are you suggesting the only story line you’ll accept is “meet our new alien overlords”?
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 3:21:29 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/weird-news/former-israeli-space-security-chief-says-extraterrestrials-exist-trump-knows-n1250333

Former Israeli space security chief says extraterrestrials exist, and Trump knows about it
A "galactic federation" has been waiting for humans to "reach a stage where we will understand... what space and spaceships are," Haim Eshed said . .

View Quote

Right. Because a nation that buys into the ramblings of Lin Wood, Sidney Powell and some pillow salesman are ready for the truth about alien visitors. Got it.
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 4:08:35 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote
Corbell has a few seconds of radar during one of the episodes where drones swarmed Navy ships.

He is reporting that on one event, up to 100 "drones" were swarming nine Navy ships, with each ship having one "drone" hovering over it, while the others swarmed.
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 6:41:44 PM EDT
[#37]
Additional information on the drop.  I don't really care about Jeremy Corbell it's the information that is important and this is moving the ball forward.

MYSTERY WIRE - New UFO / UAP Radar Video - George Knapp and Jeremy Corbell
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 7:17:48 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Additional information on the drop.  I don't really care about Jeremy Corbell it's the information that is important and this is moving the ball forward.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iy4xWZ9IkXo
View Quote

Thanks, I didn't know what I was looking at. Good for him. Nice to see someone enjoying what they do.
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 7:24:05 PM EDT
[#39]
I can get a sick drone delivered to my doorstep.  

Imagine what the military is playing with.  

these UFOs are some skunkworks shit that is wild and I can’t wait to see them unveiled

END OF STORY
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 7:37:59 PM EDT
[#40]
Their here
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 8:31:02 PM EDT
[#41]
Nothingburger
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 8:48:40 PM EDT
[#42]
I need more .308
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 9:42:47 PM EDT
[#43]
July 8th
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 10:02:22 PM EDT
[#44]
July 18th
Link Posted: 5/28/2021 8:38:34 AM EDT
[#45]
Are these things buzzing around adversarial Navies, or just ours?
Link Posted: 5/28/2021 8:56:48 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm sure China and Russia would answer that question honestly.
Link Posted: 5/28/2021 10:40:13 AM EDT
[#47]
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/technology/are-ufos-for-real-why-everyone-is-talking-about-them-much-more-seriously-now/ar-AAKsEou?ocid=msedgntp

"So, to cut down on UFO reports, the CIA infiltrated and monitored citizen UFO groups, removed the special investigative status UFOs had, and put out messaging to delegitimize the discussions around them."
Link Posted: 5/28/2021 10:54:54 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Beliefs like this are why, if aliens exist, I doubt they would make any sort of contact with us.

"Hey Zorg, should we pay this civilization a visit and offer them our awesome technology?"
"Well our studies have indicated that the majority of them are mystics who use primitive books as a life guide and anything not written in those books is bad or evil.  They would likely see us as a spiritual threat and would engage us with their weaponry."
"So, we should give them a few more thousand years to mature, then?"
"I don't know if that will make a difference but we definitely skip this one for now."
"Very well.  Who's next?"
View Quote

Not to worry, our woke military, media, and corporations will push an Alien Lives Matter agenda complete with airplane banners, billboards, and painted streets welcoming our new overlords even as our cities are getting vaporized.
Link Posted: 5/28/2021 12:43:20 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote
According to what I've heard, from sources who should know, the answer is yes.
Link Posted: 5/28/2021 3:21:22 PM EDT
[#50]
New captured video via FLIR.  Looks like a fisherman captured it.  Object capture starts at 1:48 if you want to skip the talking.

The World Will Be Talking About This Tomorrow! USO Captured By Fisherman! WHAT The HECK IS IT? 2021
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top