Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/8/2006 10:29:06 AM EDT
Has anyone ever had a AR15.com get together? Something where a group of members get together and go to a range?
Would anyone be interested in that?
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 10:53:16 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/8/2006 10:54:06 AM EDT by GoingIncognito]

Originally Posted By ClubATV:
Has anyone ever had a AR15.com get together? Something where a group of members get together and go to a range?

I'll be the first to step in here so some other doof doesn't beat me to it and give you a posting so smart you'll hurt for weeks .

Happens all the time! In fact, the NJ crew just had one last weekend that I missed .
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 11:03:34 AM EDT

Yeah, get-togethers happen all the time. My radius is limited as to how far I can go, as a lot more members are in Albany and NYC areas than in CNY. I'm always interested in a shoot-outing.

The Syracuse Gun Show is coming up next month, April 22-23, if anyone wants to make the trip out to the Fairgrounds here, we could do some shooting too.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 11:35:01 AM EDT
Cool! I'll keep my eye's open for new meetings. Hopefully, they'll land on my 3 day swing so I can make it.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 7:44:10 AM EDT
a CNY get-together would be great.
it seems there are fewer "evil gun" enthusiasts in the syracuse area than elsewhere, although i may just be suffering fom "grass is greener" syndrome
if there were to be something in the syracuse area (or a little south) you could definitely count me in! i'd bring my crappy wasr and have a good ol' time
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 8:58:32 AM EDT
I would go to a CNY shoot. I am about an hour south of Syracuse.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 2:09:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/9/2006 2:10:21 PM EDT by Cain1]

Would anyone be interested in that?hr

check out the pictures in this thread.

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=9&t=222968&page=5

Also some video and other pictures on page 7.

Cain1
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 6:12:26 PM EDT
I liked the XD with the bipod. I always knew those rails were good for something!
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 10:39:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/9/2006 10:40:35 PM EDT by Adirondack1]
Every year I host a shoot in the Utica/Rome/Mohawk Valley area called GUNS ALONG THE MOHAWK.
Usually during the June/July/August timeframe. this is a jiont ARFCOM/FALFiles shoot so bring what you got!
Top Top