Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/8/2006 10:29:06 AM EDT
Has anyone ever had a AR15.com get together? Something where a group of members get together and go to a range?
Would anyone be interested in that?
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 10:53:16 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Has anyone ever had a AR15.com get together? Something where a group of members get together and go to a range?

I'll be the first to step in here so some other doof doesn't beat me to it and give you a posting so smart you'll hurt for weeks .  

Happens all the time!  In fact, the NJ crew just had one last weekend that I missed .
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 11:03:34 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Yeah, get-togethers happen all the time.  My radius is limited as to how far I can go, as a lot more members are in Albany and NYC areas than in CNY.  I'm always interested in a shoot-outing.

The Syracuse Gun Show is coming up next month, April 22-23, if anyone wants to make the trip out to the Fairgrounds here, we could do some shooting too.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 11:35:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Cool! I'll keep my eye's open for new meetings. Hopefully, they'll land on my 3 day swing so I can make it.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 7:44:10 AM EDT
[#4]
a CNY get-together would be great.
it seems there are fewer "evil gun" enthusiasts in the syracuse area than elsewhere, although i may just be suffering fom "grass is greener" syndrome
if there were to be something in the syracuse area (or a little south) you could definitely count me in! i'd bring my crappy wasr and have a good ol' time
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 8:58:32 AM EDT
[#5]
I would go to a CNY shoot.  I am about an hour south of Syracuse.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 2:09:09 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Would anyone be interested in that?hr

check out the pictures in this thread.

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=9&t=222968&page=5

Also some video and other pictures on page 7.

Cain1
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 6:12:26 PM EDT
[#7]
I liked the XD with the bipod. I always knew those rails were good for something!
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 10:39:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Every year I host a shoot in the Utica/Rome/Mohawk Valley area called GUNS ALONG THE MOHAWK.
Usually during the June/July/August timeframe. this is a jiont ARFCOM/FALFiles shoot so bring what you got!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top