Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/14/2010 5:42:04 PM EDT
I am having trouble with my lever. It fails to hold open after the last round intermittently. When I removed the lever the problem goes away completely. I reinstalled it and it does not contact the lower in any way so I am at a loss as to why it doesn't hold open. It is a newer rifle and it works fine without it. Just curious if anyone else has run into this problem. I love the lever, but it bothers me that it does not hold open. The problem occurs with various magazines so I don't think they are the cause. They are also new mags. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 6:24:38 PM EDT
I had the same problem on a RRA upper. I just took a grinder to the back and took off a bit of material till it worked.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 6:36:43 PM EDT
Make sure your finger isn't resting on it after the last shot is fired.

Usually the number one problem.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 6:43:53 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Fixer70:
I am having trouble with my lever. It fails to hold open after the last round intermittently. When I removed the lever the problem goes away completely. I reinstalled it and it does not contact the lower in any way so I am at a loss as to why it doesn't hold open. It is a newer rifle and it works fine without it. Just curious if anyone else has run into this problem. I love the lever, but it bothers me that it does not hold open. The problem occurs with various magazines so I don't think they are the cause. They are also new mags. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

PMags?
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 6:56:48 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 7:28:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/14/2010 7:28:46 PM EDT by Lancelot]
Dupe
Top Top