Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 104
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 3:25:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: The_Master_Shake] [#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By killingmachine123:

Karl was dancing the line with the name calling to say the least. I think I might have caught a ban for such behavior. Factor in that he is cool with killing people for their beliefs and the child drag shows, etc. I don't blame goat boy for the ban. I guess the necro accounts coming in the thread from out of nowhere didn't help the, either.
View Quote

There's not a ton of shit GD can agree on, but I feel like not being okay with Child Drag Shows/pedophiles is definitely in that zone.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 3:28:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By sentionaut:

Yeah. Last I checked she was getting rather large and BBW may be an understatement.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By sentionaut:
Originally Posted By Dangermouse78:

Oh Carmella, how I miss thee.

The OG Queen of the big titty bed thrashers.

Yeah. Last I checked she was getting rather large and BBW may be an understatement.

Yeah, she landed hard.

She was amazing in her heyday.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 3:29:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 3:31:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Everybodygotone] [#4]
Originally Posted By JVD:
I don't want degenerates like him in my home, on my street, in my community, in my county, in my state, or in my country, and not least of all, on my arfcom.
And he was right, it's not the state's job to keep these people out and marginalized; it's our job, each and every one of us. We make up our communities. The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
View Quote

I've always been very live and let live, but we are now witnessing what that tolerance leads to as nearly all facets of this once great nation have been corrupted.

Myself and other well intentioned people like me have been complicit.

No more.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 3:31:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 3:36:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Guess I haven't followed /k/ on that, as they move fast.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 3:38:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Sirveaux:
Guess I haven't followed /k/ on that, as they move fast.
View Quote

I think maybe we move slow.

The reference to HRC, I'm guessing that's years old
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 3:41:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Striker:
If there is a ton of info in that thread then maybe people should have controlled their emotions and not got it locked.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JustAnother10-32:
It would take like 10 mins to clean up that last couple pages if thats the real concern that goatboy is having with the thread. There is a ton of information in that thread and it should be unlocked.

If there is a ton of info in that thread then maybe people should have controlled their emotions and not got it locked.

Apologies. I will not post more nor again.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 3:42:10 PM EDT
[#9]
LOL wow he’s very butthurt on twatter isn’t he?
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 3:44:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ArpaioFan] [#10]
Originally Posted By The_Master_Shake:

There's not a ton of shit GD can agree on, but I feel like not being okay with Child Drag Shows/pedophiles is definitely in that zone.
View Quote

What if I told you that you would say the same thing about trans about 15 years ago?  See the problem?  

The reason you are seeing so much more of this push to normalize is a fair number of us have realized that you cannot appease this crowd of marxists coming for you.  Ever.  So the schtick about "who cares about what they do in their bedroom" will not be extended to you when they finally cross a line you will not abide.  You will be crushed under the boot for daring to dissent.  And I don't mean that figuratively.  Not in minecraft or in words on the internet.  By actual fucking boots.  

Push back or be loaded on cars.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 3:45:11 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By BB:
LOL wow he's very butthurt on twatter isn't he?
View Quote
He posted the same thing to face book, and sifting through comments is hilarious.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 3:45:41 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 3:45:54 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By ngc1300:
https://i.imgur.com/aywGqpC.jpg
View Quote

Holy shit. That’s funny.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 3:47:51 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Liaztraht:
He posted the same thing to face book, and sifting through comments is hilarious.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BB:

Link Posted: 2/4/2023 3:49:41 PM EDT
[#15]
I remember 4 years ago it was verboten to attack those guys here, they had defenders everywhere.

It was easy to see them as they really were to me, glad everyone else has eventually come around.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 3:50:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: waterglass] [#16]
Originally Posted By BB:
LOL wow he’s very butthurt on twatter isn’t he?
View Quote

Average person with a IQ over 115: I think a majority of people in a community have the right to vote on what can be done in businesses with licenses issued by the municipality. We pay for the streets, and infrastructure. We decide what happens.

Quirky Qarl: Yeah? That’s hate! I am going to bring an AR15 and stand in front of the business where dudes show their nuts to kids because I’m not a NAZI! Hail Satan! Hail Satan! If you disagree then you don’t support the Constitution! Show me in the Constitution where it says We The People get to decide how we are governed you Chud! You’re going to be governed by the sexual compulsion of nut jobs and like it!

Link Posted: 2/4/2023 3:50:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: crazymoose] [#17]
I don't get the pearl clutching. There's a pinko/prog who's into guns. Don't watch him, don't buy his gun. What are we achieving with the mass hysteria here?

The guy can shoot, I will give him that. If I met him, I would probably not get along with him on a personal level, like most here. Beyond that, I just don't get how GD wrung 30 pages out of this bullshit.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 3:50:09 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By ArpaioFan:

What if I told you that you would say the same thing about trans about 15 years ago?  See the problem?  

The reason you are seeing so much more of this push to normalize is a fair number of us have realized that you cannot appease this crowd of marxists coming for you.  Ever.  So the schtick about "who cares about what they do in their bedroom" will not be extended to you when they finally cross a line you will not abide.  You will be crushed under the boot for daring to dissent.  And I don't mean that figuratively.  Not in minecraft or in words on the internet.  By actual fucking boots.  

Push back or be loaded on cars.
View Quote

IDK, I've been on here for a while and there's always been some love on GD for ladyboys and Furrys

Now I'm a traditional guy that grew up in a traditional Christian household. As a young man my father sat me down and said, "Listen here little Master Shake. I may not always be around to guide you but never forget, Traps are gay and FurFags can Yiff in Hell"

I'll never forget his words!

Link Posted: 2/4/2023 3:55:52 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By mad_mardigan:
Read through it after page 30

Holy shit, I don't even know where to begin....
View Quote

@mad_mardigan

It gets worse in the preceding 30 pages.

I made my mind up, I used the appropriate channels to voice my discontent. If others are convinced they can do the same.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 3:56:11 PM EDT
[#20]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BB:

It's funny, for supposedly being so anti-authoritarian, he sure seems to be in favor of removing sites and users who are critical of him.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 3:56:39 PM EDT
[#21]
I was impressed by all the wankers who created an account yesterday to “voice Muh support” lol.

F commies.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 3:58:39 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Amos_Moses:
I was impressed by all the wankers who created an account yesterday to “voice Muh support” lol.

F commies.
View Quote

Careful, they're now plotting to cancel the site and get Southern Poverty Law Center involved.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 4:00:48 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Space-Cadet:

Careful, they're now plotting to cancel the site and get Southern Poverty Law Center involved.
View Quote
I am curious as to the stance that was made clear.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 2/4/2023 4:01:57 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By AZgunner:

I had never heard of them, so I'm guessing I'm not missing much.

As to Karl and the topic at hand, I think it's imperative to push back against leftist agitators.
View Quote

They make a lot of Brownells in house parts, lower parts kits, particularly
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 4:02:44 PM EDT
[#25]
@2gACM

I'll post the questions here again since the last one got brigaded by your supporters.

Do you think the state should have any involvement in preventing abuse of children?

"That would obviously violate the rights of the child, they are not of the age of agreed upon consent."

I thought you didn't like the state being involved? Who is the authority on the age of consent?
View Quote

Karl is banned, bud. He posted it on his Facebook this morning @Space-Cadet
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 4:02:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: waterglass] [#26]

I am curious as to the stance that was made clear.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/504436/Screenshot_20230204_114910_Facebook_jpg-2697977.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/504436/Screenshot_20230204_114904_Facebook_jpg-2697978.JPG

Morris Dees dildoed his own daughter.

But that’s OK because it wasn’t in Karl’s house.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 4:04:16 PM EDT
[#27]
Wow they are butt hurt.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 4:06:33 PM EDT
[#28]
So I'm reading the thread now

I'm on page 32 there is just this influx of brand new accounts and sleeper accounts jumping into the thread.

I can tell it's about to get retarded
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 4:07:20 PM EDT
[#29]

I'm on page 32 there is just this influx of brand new accounts and sleeper accounts jumping into the thread.

View Quote

Keep going.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 4:09:49 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By FreefallRet:
Wow they are butt hurt.
View Quote
He posted it to his reddit too. The only thing he hasn't done is make a video about it yet, which I suspect is coming. It's pretty clear that he's trying to start a deplatforming campaign.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 4:11:06 PM EDT
[#31]

View Quote

I wonder what will happen after the influx of new users (who came into the thread from a link posted by Karl after he whined about hate speech on Twitter) start posting in the thread exposing him?
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 4:11:14 PM EDT
[#32]
View Quote

playing devils advocate here (I've already talked to Goatboy) - if you don't want to clean up 4 pages of bullshit in order to fix that, then all it really takes is 4 pages worth of accounts to shitcan a thread.(less, really- as a few determined folks could do it);

That's not great, especially in the case of "profile" accounts like this with even a shred of influence, I'm willing to take this convo to PM's but wanted to point this out.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 4:13:09 PM EDT
[#33]
Attachment Attached File

@raf

Is this enough evidence?
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 4:15:55 PM EDT
[#34]
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/520283/Screenshot_20230204-121210_png-2697989.JPG

@raf

Is this enough evidence?
View Quote

Russel is embarrassing bad at debate, or even shitposting. The cringey straw man seems to be his only weapon.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 4:17:15 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By FightingHellfish:

Russel is embarrassing bad at debate, or even shitposting. The cringey straw man seems to be his only weapon.
View Quote

I posted what either of them had to say. They won't say it. It will kill their little soapbox. They can't denounce left wing terrorism. They can't do it
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 4:19:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 762SR25] [#36]
invoking the SPLC?

LOL as if we needed any more evidence they were nothing but a bunch of worthless leftists.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 4:21:11 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By odiedodi:
He posted it to his reddit too. The only thing he hasn't done is make a video about it yet, which I suspect is coming. It's pretty clear that he's trying to start a deplatforming campaign.
View Quote
How do you deplatform ARFCOM? Liberals have been trying to do that for years.

So pro gun folks are wanting to destroy one of the biggest gun sites on the internet?
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 4:23:17 PM EDT
[#38]

So pro gun folks are wanting to destroy one of the biggest gun sites on the internet?
View All Quotes

We're the wrong kind of pro gun people.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 4:24:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: J-Pat] [#39]

View Quote

Suddenly you realize none of this is about "pro gun" - it is, and has always been, about control and control of the conversation. The fact many of us were unwilling to back down from a bunch of literal communists trying to wrench control of the conversation makes me very, very happy
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 4:24:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FreefallRet] [#40]
Originally Posted By exDefensorMilitas:

View Quote
Since when? Because we don't share a certain belief or we have our own opinions?

Link Posted: 2/4/2023 4:26:43 PM EDT
[#41]
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/520283/Screenshot_20230204-121210_png-2697989.JPG

@raf

Is this enough evidence?
View Quote

It's ironic because leftists believe in gun ownership as a collective right and not an individual one.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 4:27:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: waterglass] [#42]

View All Quotes

Put two fat troons kissing in your Avatar and our odds of getting canceled goes way down.

I identify as a froggerfly. I’m practically uncancelable.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 4:28:02 PM EDT
[#43]
Since when? Because we don't share a certain belief of have our own opinions?
View All Quotes

Well, we're not, but Karl thinks we are.

Should have put a sarcasm designator.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 4:28:40 PM EDT
[#44]
View Quote

Russel actually learned about pander-marketing to an internet identity group right here on Arfcom, back when CavArms was the site’s favorite project, but I don’t think he was ever a big fan of Arfcom.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 4:28:51 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By PeepEater:

It's ironic because leftists believe in gun ownership as a collective right and not an individual one.
View Quote
The 2nd amendment is an individual right shared by all Americans.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 4:31:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: J-Pat] [#46]
Since when? Because we don't share a certain belief or we have our own opinions?

View All Quotes

because we actually believe the 2A is for everyone.

They believe the 2A is for "everyone" that is aligned with the party goals

if he wanted to actually show "the 2A is for everyone - and I support everyone that's not a violent criminal owning guns"; All he would have to do is post a sit down video, call it....3-4 minutes of him calmly and rationally saying "I believe the second amendment is for everyone; but not if you're a radical revolutionary of any type. I don't support the John Brown Gun Clubs, the ANTIFA, or the Ku Klux Klan using firearms to intimidate their political opponents. Let me be clear. If you're on the far left and view firearms ownership as a tool for violent revolution - I cannot and will not support that. I condemn extremist leftism and it's associated behavior in the strongest terms possible. If you're on the right and view firearms ownership as a way to rid the world of homosexuals and transvestites - I cannot and will not support that. I condemn extremist rightism and it's associated behaviors in the strongest terms possible. The 2nd Amendment exists as a method of defense against tyrannical governments, and for personal security - and that matters whether you are Christian, Conservative, Athiest, Agnostic, Gay, Transgender, or left leaning - or any other reason you deem necessary"

ETA: I literally don't care what you do in your bedroom. Don't vote for commies, and let people alone. Lastly, and most importantly, don't fuck with kids. It's that simple. They can't have those last three, because not adamantly supporting degeneracy is "violence".

Link Posted: 2/4/2023 4:31:56 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By FightingHellfish:

View Quote

He's a prick if you talk to him one on one too.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 4:32:23 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 4:33:04 PM EDT
[#49]
The 2nd amendment is an individual right shared by all Americans.
View Quote

It’s just funny because Sinistral always tries to deflect criticism with some red, white and blue 2A “guns for everybody” trope, but he won’t address the fact that InRange provides a platform for, and advocates for, people who say that gun ownership isn’t an individual right, it’s collective, or a tool for “community defense” and should be controlled as such.

Link Posted: 2/4/2023 4:33:04 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By waterglass:

Keep going.
View Quote

Yea, so just read it.

They played GD IMHO, the same way you see the well known voices in the other controversial threads do.

It's formulaic how easy it is;

Selectively decide which comments to respond to, avoid addressing anything of substance or screen shots, try and keep responses to sarcastic one liners often ending with childish counter accusations, bait the conversation into a thread slide of insults resulting in a lock.

From page 32 to 38/thread lock the entire conversation can be characterized as "I know you are but what am I?" in response to being called a commie

The disappointing part is I'd wager a thread lock was what they were going for.
Page / 104
Top Top