Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 13
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 1:04:00 PM EDT
[#1]
But he had 87x the lethal dose of heroine...

Wait, it was 870x...

errrrrrrr.... it was lots.
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 1:04:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The argument was made that she hired the PI to help build probable cause for the suicide.   The letters she had forged were interesting.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Was he barefoot?  

No he wasn't. They also found the shotgun shell on the opposite side of him where it would've ejected. That combined with the 3 x fatal dose of heroin in his system. He put his needle away. Then got the shotgun. No way. Seattle PD determined it was a suicide the Same day finding him. Didn't treat it as a proper death investigation.

Watch the documentary. It's from the private Investigator that was hired by Courtney three days before his death because he was "missing". He knew something was wrong right away n recorded hundreds of audio tapes of their convos. She's guilty as sin and is behind his death 100%.

Are you saying she hired a private investigator before she killed him?   Why would anyone tip someone off before they murdered someone?

The argument was made that she hired the PI to help build probable cause for the suicide.   The letters she had forged were interesting.

OK, so he just miss typed when he said before.   That makes more sense.
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 1:04:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Sorry for your loss.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My father killed himself with a long gun like that....it's not impossible.

Sorry for your loss.

More than30 years ago
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 1:04:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Yeah, it's getting harder to believe.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Is it 3x, 10x, or 75x the amount of heroin?

Yeah, it's getting harder to believe.

The documentary said 75 x fatal dose for a non user. 3x fatal dose for the heaviest known user
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 1:05:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Such a crack PI that he couldn't even find the missing person at his home address.  
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 1:05:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

The documentary said 75 x fatal dose for a non user. 3x fatal dose for the heaviest known users. Basically 3 full full of shit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
When I was a kid I could accurately open all of our kitchen drawers and cabinets with my toes.

Was he wearing shoes, perchance?

Chris

yes there are 2 photos from the scene.  One (posted above) shows his right foot with a shoe on.  Another, shows his left foot next to a bag with box of shells in it.

I think he committed suicide, but he didn't pull the trigger with his toe.

What person with 75x the fatal dose Of heroin that would kill someone with no tolerance gets a shotgun then offs themselves. Wouldn't the dope been enough? There's no documented case of that ever happening in the world lol. Would've been a first. Maybe he was that much of a beast that nothing could od him. Unlikely.

Is it 3x, 10x, or 75x the amount of heroin?

The documentary said 75 x fatal dose for a non user. 3x fatal dose for the heaviest known users. Basically 3 full full of shit.

Oh ok
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 1:06:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
But he had 87x the lethal dose of heroine...

Wait, it was 870x...

errrrrrrr.... it was lots.
View Quote

The documentary said 75 x fatal dose for a non user. 3x fatal dose for the heaviest knowN user
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 1:07:28 PM EDT
[#8]
What if I told you that "documentary" doesn't mean "unbiased" or "100% honest?"

Everyone's selling something.
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 1:07:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Such a crack PI that he couldn't even find the missing person at his home address.  
View Quote

He was in a storage area that nobody told him about above the garage. A friend who f Courtney that was helping him didn't tell him about that spot n said they checked everything. It was all deception
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 1:08:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Meh, I've been to a suicide that the guy used his toe to touch off the shotgun.  

Single shot break action....had like a 26" barrel or longer.

Edit:  hmmmm, I should read further than the first post I suppose
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 1:08:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Kurt had blue eyes .

One blew to the left and one blew to the right
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 1:09:10 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I thought that too till I watched soaked in bleach. Good watch. Courtney Love is an evil dirty bitch.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He used the shotgun to kill himself. Just like every other shotgun suicide out there.  Get over it.

I thought that too till I watched soaked in bleach. Good watch. Courtney Love is an evil dirty bitch.

lol, that docudrama was a load of shit. The P.I. is the most naive retard I've ever watched. He thought just because she contradicted herself or lied it's because she was covering up a murder... no, she's a drugged up crazy lady. They didn't show one shred of evidence that it was committed by anyone else.  I bet you're a big fan of Making a Murderer and think that murdering psycho is innocent.  

It's so funny how people without critical reasoning skills can be persuaded by music, imagery and slight of hand.

And by the way, you're on a god damned gun board and you watched the fucking docudrama and don't know it was a 20 gauge shotgun and not a rifle?  Lay off the bong bro...
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 1:09:15 PM EDT
[#13]
After watching that documentary, I have never been more convinced from anything. And I'm a skeptic. Just watch it and have your mind blown.
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 1:09:23 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

The documentary said 75 x fatal dose for a non user. 3x fatal dose for the heaviest known user
View Quote

That would be a hell of a world record to claim. It would also be one of the few that didn't belong to Jerry Miculek.
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 1:09:30 PM EDT
[#15]
[b]Originally Posted

Shotgun shells bounce off things.

It took us two hours to find a .45acp brass once, it ended up in the trash can under a desk as pretty as you please.
View Quote

Try firing an A5 varient while holding the barrel with low base shells. It will short stroke leaving the empty shell in the chamber, especially when the butt isn't firmly braced. There's a few fucky recollections of both the friend that straw purchased the shotgun for Cobain ( who had his personal guns seized after a domestic call) and the male "nanny" who was at the home the week of the death and was a former boyfriend of Cobain's wife Courtney. Both those men were also heroin addicts.
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 1:09:47 PM EDT
[#16]
Not just toes, but anything that could extend reach could be used.  Like these for example:

NOT saying that's what Kurt did, but there is more then one way to skin a cat if one tries.
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 1:10:01 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
After watching that documentary, I have never been more convinced from anything. And I'm a skeptic. Just watch it and have your mind blown.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/18/2016 1:10:34 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

lol, that docudrama was a load of shit. The P.I. is the most naive retard I've ever watched. He thought just because she contradicted herself or lied it's because she was covering up a murder... no, she's a drugged up crazy lady. They didn't show one shred of evidence that it was committed by anyone else.  I bet you're a big fan of Making a Murdered and think that murdering psycho is innocent.  

It's so funny how people without critical reasoning skills can be persuaded by music, imagery and slight of hand.

And by the way, you're on a god damned gun board and you watched the fucking docudrama and don't know it was a 20 gauge shotgun?  Lay off the bong bro...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
He used the shotgun to kill himself. Just like every other shotgun suicide out there.  Get over it.

lol, that docudrama was a load of shit. The P.I. is the most naive retard I've ever watched. He thought just because she contradicted herself or lied it's because she was covering up a murder... no, she's a drugged up crazy lady. They didn't show one shred of evidence that it was committed by anyone else.  I bet you're a big fan of Making a Murdered and think that murdering psycho is innocent.  

And by the way, you're on a god damned gun board and you watched the fucking docudrama and don't know it was a 20 gauge shotgun?  Lay off the bong bro...

Not one shred of evidence. Lol ok bud. You must've been sauced when you watched it.
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 1:10:36 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
45" long (w/ choke) with at least a 12" LOP (and probably more like 13-14") so about 33" from the end of the choke to the trigger.  Easy for an average sized guy to put the end of the barrel in his mouth and reach the trigger with a finger.
View Quote

With the amount of dope in his system he couldn't have picked a booger out of his nose, let alone grab a shotgun and shove it in his mouth and pull the trigger.

Courtney didn't kill him, but she sure did arrange it. Kurt was going to divorce her ass and she would've been another dope sick, broke ass has been looking for a fix, like she was when he found her. Instead, she got all his money and the notoriety of being his widow, poor poor Courtney left without her husband raising their daughter alone, Kurt was a weak fragile human that took the easy way out. Wrong!!!
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 1:11:03 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
This. Japs used to kill themselves with rifles and use their toe to pull the trigger.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Was he barefoot?  

This. Japs used to kill themselves with rifles and use their toe to pull the trigger.

Yup.... not hard at all.

Link Posted: 3/18/2016 1:12:17 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Are you saying she hired a private investigator before she killed him?   Why would anyone tip someone off before they murdered someone?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Was he barefoot?  

No he wasn't. They also found the shotgun shell on the opposite side of him where it would've ejected. That combined with the 3 x fatal dose of heroin in his system. He put his needle away. Then got the shotgun. No way. Seattle PD determined it was a suicide the Same day finding him. Didn't treat it as a proper death investigation.

Watch the documentary. It's from the private Investigator that was hired by Courtney three days before his death because he was "missing". He knew something was wrong right away n recorded hundreds of audio tapes of their convos. She's guilty as sin and is behind his death 100%.

To make it look like she actually cared about his wellbeing.
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 1:12:40 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

With the amount of dope in his system he couldn't have picked a booger out of his nose, let alone grab a shotgun and shove it in his mouth and pull the trigger.

Courtney didn't kill him, but she sure did arrange it. Kurt was going to divorce her ass and she would've been another dope sick, broke ass has been looking for a fix, like she was when he found her. Instead, she got all his money and the notoriety of being his widow, poor poor Courtney left without her husband raising their daughter alone, Kurt was a weak fragile human that took the easy way out. Wrong!!!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
45" long (w/ choke) with at least a 12" LOP (and probably more like 13-14") so about 33" from the end of the choke to the trigger.  Easy for an average sized guy to put the end of the barrel in his mouth and reach the trigger with a finger.

This man knows.
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 1:13:09 PM EDT
[#23]
What rifle?
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 1:14:29 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
He was wearing shoes people. Couldn't have used his toe!!
View Quote

I agree after watching Soaked in Bleach that he was murdered. That said you can't post this here without getting 10 pages of people only replying "that's a shotgun not a rifle" I'd swear this place has a very small number of posting members that are not semi-functioning retards.
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 1:14:57 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

He also had at least 10 times the amount of heroin in him that would result in an OD.

Even a normal dose of heroin will cause a person to nod off pretty hard, and the last thing they would be thinking about is offing themselves.

Even if they wanted to, in their state of inexplicable bliss, they wouldn't be able to manage the shotgun.

Now up their dose to even 5x what a normal hit is, and they are catatonic.

He had an insane level of heroin in his system.

It was simply impossible for him to do anything after receiving an excessively lethal dose.

He was murdered, from a strictly investigative perspective.
View Quote
How much heroin had the guy used over the years?  Eventually the body will adapt to even high doses.  

I just don't see the motive for the Seattle PD to cover it up.   Or the motive for Courtney wanting to off him.  
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 1:15:12 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Try firing an A5 varient while holding the barrel with low base shells. It will short stroke leaving the empty shell in the chamber, especially when the butt isn't firmly braced. There's a few fucky recollections of both the friend that straw purchased the shotgun for Cobain ( who had his personal guns seized after a domestic call) and the male "nanny" who was at the home the week of the death and was a former boyfriend of Cobain's wife Courtney.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
[b]Originally Posted

It took us two hours to find a .45acp brass once, it ended up in the trash can under a desk as pretty as you please.

Try firing an A5 varient while holding the barrel with low base shells. It will short stroke leaving the empty shell in the chamber, especially when the butt isn't firmly braced. There's a few fucky recollections of both the friend that straw purchased the shotgun for Cobain ( who had his personal guns seized after a domestic call) and the male "nanny" who was at the home the week of the death and was a former boyfriend of Cobain's wife Courtney.

Easiest explanation is he squatted down and braced the butt on the floor.  Pretty simple.

Link Posted: 3/18/2016 1:16:03 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
How much heroin had the guy used over the years?  Eventually the body will adapt to even high doses.    

I just don't see the motive for the Seattle PD to cover it up.   Or the motive for Courtney wanting to off him.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He also had at least 10 times the amount of heroin in him that would result in an OD.

Even a normal dose of heroin will cause a person to nod off pretty hard, and the last thing they would be thinking about is offing themselves.

Even if they wanted to, in their state of inexplicable bliss, they wouldn't be able to manage the shotgun.

It was simply impossible for him to do anything after receiving an excessively lethal dose.

They didn't cover it up. Just lazy, cut corners and weren't good at their job. The motive was the divorce about to happen and her losingher gravy train. He also wrote her out of his will a couple months before that. She inherited his fortune and Nirvanas royalties forever.
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 1:18:03 PM EDT
[#28]
so someone pumped him full of herion to kill him then shot him to make it look like a suicide?
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 1:18:34 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Easiest explanation is he squatted down and braced the butt on the floor.  Pretty simple.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
[b]Originally Posted

Yet the lack of blood spatter contradicts that 100%. What else you got?
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 1:18:41 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

I thought it was a Remington youth 20ga.
View Quote
With birdshot?

Link Posted: 3/18/2016 1:18:55 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
so someone pumped him full of herion to kill him then shot him to make it look like a suicide?
View Quote

Yeah. And the FBI said the easiest way to cover up a murder is to kill a junkie.
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 1:18:57 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 1:19:37 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
What if I told you that "documentary" doesn't mean "unbiased" or "100% honest?"

Everyone's selling something.
View Quote

The documentary was pretty damning, I'll say.  I think he was murdered.
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 1:19:38 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
If you've seen Soaked In Bleach, you would know that his death was actually a murder. Just looking at this rifle is a joke. No way he could've even reached the trigger on that thing. Not to mention he had 3x the fatal dose that would kill the heaviest of heroin addicts. He would've been dead before he could've even gotten the rifle. Seattle PD botched that death investigation so bad. Never seen such inept work.

https://cbsmiami.files.wordpress.com/2016/03/kurt-cobain-gun-31.jpg?w=420&h=747
View Quote

It's quite easy to pull a trigger with your toe......
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 1:19:48 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
[b]Originally Posted

Or he was drugged to the point of unconsciousness and someone put the barrel of the shotgun in his mouth and blew the back of his head off, then set up the crime scene and left. Then all they had to do was wait for some poor bastard to find his corpse.
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 1:21:02 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

Phrasing!
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 1:21:06 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

They didn't cover it up. Just lazy, cut corners and weren't good at their job. The motive was the divorce about to happen and her losingher gravy train. He also wrote her out of his will a couple months before that. She inherited his fortune and Nirvanas royalties forever.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They figured junkie rock star kills himself, case closed, now off to the doughnut shop.
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 1:21:08 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

No they didn't. The police chief at the time says they fucked it up and if they had the chance to do it again they would do it right.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, one thing I know for sure the Seattle P.D. conducted a thorough investigation

No they didn't. The police chief at the time says they fucked it up and if they had the chance to do it again they would do it right.

Now thats epic comedy. A do-over for a suicide/murder death investigation. Ground Hog Day was a movie, not a reality story. But all the cops went home safe, Courtney got the money, the guitars and the rest of the heroin. Win-win!
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 1:21:23 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
[b]Originally Posted

He was found flat on his back as if he was sitting, legs out in front of him. Also the police officers who found him said there was suprisingly little damage to his head if he was trying to shoot himself and they were able to immediately identify him by appearance.
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 1:21:30 PM EDT
[#40]
Clearly a suicide.

He was going to shoot himself twice, but the blood loss was too rapid.
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 1:21:39 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
[b]Originally Posted

Link?

Link Posted: 3/18/2016 1:21:46 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If you've seen Soaked In Bleach, you would know that his death was actually a murder. Just looking at this rifle is a joke. No way he could've even reached the trigger on that thing. Not to mention he had 3x the fatal dose that would kill the heaviest of heroin addicts. He would've been dead before he could've even gotten the rifle. Seattle PD botched that death investigation so bad. Never seen such inept work.

With shoes on?
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 1:21:47 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I've seen the documentary about his "suicide". It definitely seemed a bit fishy to me
View Quote

Courtney love is a flake.  It's easy to believe she might have had something to do with his death, no matter whether it was a suicide (guided?) or good ol fashioned murder for money.  

She had motive.  If he had divorced her ass, she would have taken a financial hit.  With him dead she made tens of millions of dollars.  Also the letters she forged are pretty damning evidence that something isn't right.  Not to mention all the shady calls and activity leading up to his death.

Listening to the phone recordings between her and the PI is also enough to raise some question marks.  

The documentary presented some tangible evidence.  I don't know if it's enough to rule one way or another, but it's certainly enough to indicate the Seattle PD should have at least investigated a little more.  
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 1:22:28 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jesus Christ it's like talking with my brothers kids around here. He had shoes on.
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 1:22:45 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

He had supposedly survived multiple massive OD's before, so if he wanted it "painless" he could dope up first and pop his head off. I dont buy the whole "official" story but I don't think it was outright murder, she may have knew he was going to do this, and didn't stop him, or even helped him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why would he shoot himself after taking a lethal dose of heroin?  Why would someone shoot him after he just took enough heroin to kill himself? Mmmmmm........

He had supposedly survived multiple massive OD's before, so if he wanted it "painless" he could dope up first and pop his head off. I dont buy the whole "official" story but I don't think it was outright murder, she may have knew he was going to do this, and didn't stop him, or even helped him.

I take it you have not seen the movie then! Before I watched it I was on the fence. After......I firmly believe she had him killed!
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 1:23:05 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

Pretty much.  Courtney has some guy working for her.

Once she learned Cobain was going to divorce her, she knew the money teet would dry up significantly, and they were looking at royalties that would astonish people even in today's dollars.
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 1:23:12 PM EDT
[#47]
He had enough heroine in his body to render Keith Richards slightly disoriented.
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 1:23:39 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Link?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
[b]Originally Posted

Link?

Go find it or watch the documentary
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 1:23:42 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 1:23:52 PM EDT
[#50]
Who cares!!!!
Page / 13
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top