Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 13
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 1:25:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Jesus Christ it's like talking with my brothers kids around here. He had shoes on.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
If you've seen Soaked In Bleach, you would know that his death was actually a murder. Just looking at this rifle is a joke. No way he could've even reached the trigger on that thing. Not to mention he had 3x the fatal dose that would kill the heaviest of heroin addicts. He would've been dead before he could've even gotten the rifle. Seattle PD botched that death investigation so bad. Never seen such inept work.

https://cbsmiami.files.wordpress.com/2016/03/kurt-cobain-gun-31.jpg?w=420&h=747

It's quite easy to pull a trigger with your toe......

Jesus Christ it's like talking with my brothers kids around here. He had shoes on.

Few people read through threads.  Most read the OP, and perhaps quickly scan through them before they comment.  

Link Posted: 3/18/2016 1:25:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Who cares!!!!
View Quote

Much edgy. Much cute
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 1:25:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Now thats epic comedy. A do-over for a suicide/murder death investigation. Ground Hog Day was a movie, not a reality story. But all the cops went home safe, Courtney got the money, the guitars and the rest of the heroin. Win-win!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
He also had at least 10 times the amount of heroin in him that would result in an OD.

Even a normal dose of heroin will cause a person to nod off pretty hard, and the last thing they would be thinking about is offing themselves.

Even if they wanted to, in their state of inexplicable bliss, they wouldn't be able to manage the shotgun.

Now up their dose to even 5x what a normal hit is, and they are catatonic.

He had an insane level of heroin in his system.

It was simply impossible for him to do anything after receiving an excessively lethal dose.

He was murdered, from a strictly investigative perspective.

Well, one thing I know for sure the Seattle P.D. conducted a thorough investigation

No they didn't. The police chief at the time says they fucked it up and if they had the chance to do it again they would do it right.

Now thats epic comedy. A do-over for a suicide/murder death investigation. Ground Hog Day was a movie, not a reality story. But all the cops went home safe, Courtney got the money, the guitars and the rest of the heroin. Win-win!

Kurts guitars were only worth something because they were his, he used cheap copies of Fender Mustangs. He wasn't an extravagant type by any means.
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 1:25:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Seems pretty fishy to me.  Like the JFK assassination we'll never know the truth though.
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 1:25:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 1:26:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Best thing he Courtney Love ever released was the safety on that shotgun.

View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 1:26:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Who cares!!!!
View Quote

You did enough to post cool & edgy guy.
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 1:27:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If you've seen Soaked In Bleach, you would know that his death was actually a murder. Just looking at this rifle is a joke. No way he could've even reached the trigger on that thing. Not to mention he had 3x the fatal dose that would kill the heaviest of heroin addicts. He would've been dead before he could've even gotten the rifle. Seattle PD botched that death investigation so bad. Never seen such inept work.

Not as easy to read though, is it.  We've covered that.  He was wearing sneakers.
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 1:27:21 PM EDT
[#9]
"What difference at this point does it make?"

Link Posted: 3/18/2016 1:27:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
He had enough heroine in his body to render Keith Richards slightly disoriented.
View Quote

It's time we got serious and thought more about what kind of world we're leaving for Keith...
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 1:29:52 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

He could've used his toe to pull the trigger

Edit: already covered.
View Quote
And then put his shoes back on?  Riiight

Whether it was said already or not, it was just plain dumb.
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 1:30:43 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Like anyone on the planet with a leg couldn't stick a toe in there and pull the trigger. Did he have shoes on when they found him?
View Quote
Yep, shoes were on.

I think he put them back on and laced them up before he bled out.
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 1:31:43 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Yep, shoes were on.    I think he put them back on and laced them up before he bled out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Like anyone on the planet with a leg couldn't stick a toe in there and pull the trigger. Did he have shoes on when they found him?
Yep, shoes were on.    I think he put them back on and laced them up before he bled out.

After he injected 3x fatal dose then put his needle back in his kit.
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 1:31:52 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 1:32:52 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Soaked in Bleach was unwatchable.
View Quote

tough to dance to as well..
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 1:32:56 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Someone needs to clean that poor gun.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/18/2016 1:33:01 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
"What difference at this point does it make?"

View Quote

To some folks apparently a lot.
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 1:33:43 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 1:33:50 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

so, we are back to 3x the lethal dose?
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 1:33:57 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Which is a licensed copy of the Auto-5.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
is that a Browning A5?

Model 11 Sportsman

Which is a licensed copy of the Auto-5.  

pre dated the A5
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 1:34:45 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Might as well. 3x lethal dose of a junkie. He was a junkie.

Cobain's heroin, (morphine), blood level was 1.52 mgs per liter. This would require a minimum injection of 225 mgs of heroin, three times a lethal dose, even for a hardcore heroin addict. The drug Diazepam, was also found in Cobain's blood system.
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 1:35:04 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Someone needs to clean that poor gun.

Cannot.  It's evidence and it's condition cannot be altered.  The barrel is  no doubt full of blowback from whatever working brain cell Kurt had.
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 1:36:44 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 1:36:56 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Kurts guitars were only worth something because they were his, he used cheap copies of Fender Mustangs. He wasn't an extravagant type by any means.
View Quote

I don't think she would have killed him for his gear.  

He was moving to divorce her, it would have been ugly, but even if she won custody of the kids, she wouldn't  get as much as she did as his widow.   I think I read that the royalties from his music have generated $40 or $50 million since his death.

Love was definately better off financially being his widow than his ex-wife.  
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 1:38:53 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
He had enough heroine in his body to render Keith Richards slightly disoriented.
View Quote

Holy shit!

I'm starting to believe.

Link Posted: 3/18/2016 1:39:51 PM EDT
[#26]
Courtney recounted in the recorded conversations that she was having issues convincing Kurt to accept high-paying gigs on the festival circuit, he was turning down multi-million dollar offers.

There is your motive, right there.
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 1:41:13 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
If you've seen Soaked In Bleach, you would know that his death was actually a murder. Just looking at this rifle is a joke. No way he could've even reached the trigger on that thing. Not to mention he had 3x the fatal dose that would kill the heaviest of heroin addicts. He would've been dead before he could've even gotten the rifle. Seattle PD botched that death investigation so bad. Never seen such inept work. Edit. He was wearing shoes. Couldn't have used toe to pull trigger on "rifle" shotgun.

View Quote

Link Posted: 3/18/2016 1:42:01 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If you've seen Soaked In Bleach, you would know that his death was actually a murder. Just looking at this rifle is a joke. No way he could've even reached the trigger on that thing. Not to mention he had 3x the fatal dose that would kill the heaviest of heroin addicts. He would've been dead before he could've even gotten the rifle. Seattle PD botched that death investigation so bad. Never seen such inept work. Edit. He was wearing shoes. Couldn't have used toe to pull trigger on "rifle" shotgun.

honest typo mistake don't kill me
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 1:42:14 PM EDT
[#29]
Boom, headshot!
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 1:43:11 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Best thing he ever released was the safety on that shotgun.

View Quote
You should see the video.

Link Posted: 3/18/2016 1:43:57 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Boom, headshot!
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/18/2016 1:44:07 PM EDT
[#32]
looks like a browning A5 with a dial-a-duck choke on it
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 1:44:51 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol! Are they high functioning retards!
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 1:45:19 PM EDT
[#34]
Three pages in and not one soul is fapping.

Arfcom, I am disappoint.
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 1:45:40 PM EDT
[#35]
Kurt Cobain never died. He just formed a new band:

Link Posted: 3/18/2016 1:45:53 PM EDT
[#36]
meh, FPNI, but I will watch the documentary because I like a good crime story.
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 1:45:53 PM EDT
[#37]
I'm already convinced Cobain's psycho bitch whore lunatic wife had him murdered because he was going to divorce her.

Thus, I'm actually just reading this thread to see how many more people can jump in without reading ANYTHING already posted and make a point that's already been made 18 times.
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 1:48:48 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

What person with 75x the fatal dose Of heroin that would kill someone with no tolerance gets a shotgun then offs themselves. Wouldn't the dope been enough? There's no documented case of that ever happening in the world lol. Would've been a first. Maybe he was that much of a beast that nothing could od him. Unlikely.
View Quote

Whatever Dick Tracy.

I can believe an addict with a tolerance wanted to get high one last time before offing himself (which has never happened EVER in the history of suicidal addicts  )

OR

I can believe there is some combination of conspiracy and police incompetence that led to an obvious murder scene being classified as a suicide.

Resources for suicide on the web recommend a heroin overdose combined with another lethal method (that may be much more painful) since the effect of the heroin can remove the downside of pain from the other method.    They recommend 200mg for a newbie or 5x your current dose for a habitual user.    They recommend the secondary method because the effects of a heroin overdose are easily countered if someone gets to you in time with Narcan.

So shotgun after a massive overdose of heroin doesn't seem to far fetched to me.

But I'm not a fucking super sleuth like you, Mr. Tracy.

Link Posted: 3/18/2016 1:48:52 PM EDT
[#39]
could've easily pulled trigger with toes. I mean come on, oh wait
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 1:49:41 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Whatever Dick Tracy.

I can believe an addict with a tolerance wanted to get high one last time before offing himself (which has never happened EVER in the history of suicidal addicts  )

OR

I can believe there is some combination of conspiracy and police incompetence that led to an obvious murder scene being classified as a suicide.

Resources for suicide on the web recommend a heroin overdose combined with another lethal method (that may be much more painful) since the effect of the heroin can remove the downside of pain from the other method.    They recommend 1g for a newbie or 5x your current dose for a habitual user.    They recommend the secondary method because the effects of a heroin overdose are easily countered if someone gets to you in time with Narcan.

So shotgun after a massive overdose of heroin doesn't seem to far fetched to me.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What person with 75x the fatal dose Of heroin that would kill someone with no tolerance gets a shotgun then offs themselves. Wouldn't the dope been enough? There's no documented case of that ever happening in the world lol. Would've been a first. Maybe he was that much of a beast that nothing could od him. Unlikely.

Whatever Dick Tracy.

OR

Resources for suicide on the web recommend a heroin overdose combined with another lethal method (that may be much more painful) since the effect of the heroin can remove the downside of pain from the other method.    They recommend 1g for a newbie or 5x your current dose for a habitual user.    They recommend the secondary method because the effects of a heroin overdose are easily countered if someone gets to you in time with Narcan.

watch the documentary, and you'll be on sleuth level 10 like me
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 1:50:03 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

He may not have been able to reach the trigger with his hand, so he used a toe. What's the big deal? Adapt improvise overcome and die trying.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He used the shotgun to kill himself. Just like every other shotgun suicide out there.  Get over it.

He may not have been able to reach the trigger with his hand, so he used a toe. What's the big deal? Adapt improvise overcome and die trying.

He was discovered with shoes on.
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 1:50:36 PM EDT
[#42]
A5s have a reciprocating barrel. IIRC if you put enough downward pressure on the barrel/bolt you can get an accidental discharge. If true, he could have shot himself w/o using either his toes or fingers.
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 1:51:40 PM EDT
[#43]
was he wearing shoes??
J/K

I wasn't a fan and didn't really care much at the time but I think I will watch the documentary just for the hell of it..is it on Netflix?

also I see any reason he couldn't have manipulated the SG on his own.

Link Posted: 3/18/2016 1:51:50 PM EDT
[#44]

now that's some funny stuff, right there!
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 1:53:23 PM EDT
[#45]
My best friends girlfriend blew her own head off 15yrs ago with his long assed Quigley Down under type 45-70.

Its very possible to do.
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 1:55:00 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 1:55:12 PM EDT
[#47]
More than once I've worked self inflicted gunshot wounds where long arms were used. One guy actually shot himself twice I the chest with a Remington 700. Think about that for a second, first shot failed so he had to cycle the bolt and try again. To the best of my knowledge he's still alive today and was alert and verbal on arrival and for the rest of my time with him.

Point is people can and do commit suicide with long guns and they don't need their toes to do it.
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 1:56:21 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

More than once I've worked self inflicted gunshot wounds where long arms were used. One guy actually shot himself twice I the chest with a Remington 700. Think about that for a second, first shot failed so he had to cycle the bolt and try again. To the best of my knowledge he's still alive today and was alert and verbal on arrival and for the rest of my time with him.

Point is people can and do commit suicide with long guns and they don't need their toes to do it.
View Quote

You're on Courtney Love's payroll aren't you?

Link Posted: 3/18/2016 1:59:34 PM EDT
[#49]
Will the ever release full crime scene photos?
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 2:00:49 PM EDT
[#50]
The tests conducted after Mr. Cobain's death determined that the level of heroin in his bloodstream was 1.52 milligrams per liter.

There was also evidence of diazapan, or Valium, in his blood, the source said.

The heroin dose found in Mr. Cobain was "a high concentration, by any account," said Dr. Randall Baselt, who heads the $H Chemical Toxicological Institute in Foster City, Calif.

But he said the strength of that dose would depend on many factors, including how habituated, or tolerant, Mr. Cobain was to the drug.

Dr. David Bailey, chairman of the Department of Pathology at the University of California, San Diego, called the dose "not insignificant."

"One could wonder about impairment of judgment," Dr. Bailey said.

Heroin levels as low as .05 mg --one-third the concentration in Mr. Cobain's blood -- have been fatal in certain cases.

View Quote

http://articles.baltimoresun.com/1994-04-15/features/1994105028_1_kurt-cobain-cobain-suicide-heroin
Page / 13
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top