BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 12/15/2004 3:12:03 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/15/2004 5:56:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Hey Mona!! I'll go next!! I'm Krystle an 18 year old married (since July 17th this year), mother of a 7 1/2 month old son.  My hubby is BlackRifleFever.  I have many friends here like family to me and many people who I  could do without.  I like everyone initially so unless I have a reason not to like you, I'll love ya!!
Link Posted: 12/15/2004 6:39:02 PM EDT
[#2]
who am i???

depends on the day  

most days, i am a case manager for a mental health agency for kids

i am a kitty mom

i do not actually own a firearm

i am 'aunt anne' to my sweet angel honey bear nephew

sorry, weird mood tonight  
Link Posted: 12/15/2004 7:01:46 PM EDT
[#3]
edit: beekeeper1 informed me this was a woman only type post --sorry.
Link Posted: 12/15/2004 7:08:53 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm Deb, stay at home mom to twin 20 m/o's. They are pretty much everything I have and everything I do at this point, as it should be. I've been married 2 years this past December. We are in the process of relocating from CA to WA. I should be in WA on Jan 9th.
Link Posted: 12/15/2004 7:15:18 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
most days, i am a case manager for a mental health agency for kids

DC, have you ever worked in the CT area before?  If so we might have met each other

Umm, I'm a poster here who is to lazy to buy a team membership (I'm hoping to remember to get an arfcom MO when I get the DOPS MO), I don't enjoy long walks on the beach or picnics under the stars.  Instead I prefer to get drunk while watching my latest DVD or laughing at those who are different than me

ETA: Wait a sec...this is the womens forum?  Sorry ladies
Link Posted: 12/15/2004 7:42:02 PM EDT
[#6]
OK ME NEXT!!!
Hi, I'm Kim. I'm not an alcoholic. I don't do drugs. Actually, I'm a 20 year old junior in college, majoring in Psychology. Only 3 1/2 more years till I can be in private practice, and when I start, you guys in GA can come be my patients!!  I have a beautiful 19-month old baby boy, and hope to be getting married within the next 18 months (to his daddy ).  I am a real life relative of the famous MrsBRF (soon to be her sister-in-law).   AND I'm a so try to be easy with me for a little while so I can learn the ropes!  Nice to meet all of you!

ETA because I'm a retard and can't spell.....
Link Posted: 12/15/2004 9:00:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Hello, I have been married to Wildweasel for 21 years now, and we have 1 son who is 18 and leaving for basice training in January. I was a stay at home mom until my son reached schol age,then I worked nights. Now, I am a stay at home wife again and I am enjoying it. My hobbies, I like to sew,shoot,read, and many more. I currently have 4 dogs,3ferrets,and 2 cats that we aquired as strays. I have met some great people from this sight and hope to meet more.
Link Posted: 12/15/2004 9:05:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 12/15/2004 9:26:55 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm Gabby, 20 years old and finishing up culinary school.  Dating leelaw for almost a year now.  Don't own any firearms yet so I just borrow his and claim them for my own.    We're hoping to be married in a couple years and then get the hell out of this state so we can enjoy living in a place that's less expensive and more firearm-friendly.  My number one pet peeve is attention whores seeing as how I seem to be encountering a lot of these lately.
Link Posted: 12/15/2004 10:21:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Hi, I'm Amanda. I have a daughter and a husband. They are the biggest part of my life. I am also a student, and write poetry.

PS-I want my hub to take me shooting.
Link Posted: 12/16/2004 2:02:43 AM EDT
[#11]
I'm Stephanie.  I'm 24 and have worked in the law enforcement field in various positions over the last 6 years.  I have a beautiful 4 year old daughter named Maria.  I'm currently going through a divorce and trying to sell a truck (anyone wanna buy a truck?? ).  I live in Indiana and skipped college to pursue a career.  My long term goal is to become a law enforcment officer.  I've attended a few shoots and met a lot of wonderful arfcomers and hope to continue to meet more throughout the years.
Link Posted: 12/16/2004 3:25:39 AM EDT
[#12]
I'm Patti (insert age here) and I am a stay home mom to 3 wonderful kids. Crystal 17, Sara 14 & Liam 21 mths. Been married for the second time for 3 1/2 years now. Made a big move for me, from the South Bend area to Indianapolis when I met MrGH. I've done many things as far as work goes. I worked my way up the ladder from peon to management in a nursing home to being a self employed contractor in Indy when I moved here.  All that is behind me now and I spend my days chasing a toddler, trying to corral 2 teenage girls and keep up with hobbies that had been neglected for years.

I own 3 firearms. A Kimber ultra elite, a sig 9mm and an AR15.
Mrgh has the bulk of the collection, but he lets me shoot them. Which is a good thing, or there would be hell to pay!

Link Posted: 12/16/2004 3:54:38 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I'm Stephanie.  I'm 24 and have worked in the law enforcement field in various positions over the last 6 years.  I have a beautiful 4 year old daughter named Maria.  I'm currently going through a divorce and trying to sell a truck (anyone wanna buy a truck?? ).  I live in Indiana and skipped college to pursue a career.  My long term goal is to become a law enforcment officer.  I've attended a few shoots and met a lot of wonderful arfcomers and hope to continue to meet more throughout the years.

There's actually a guy that's divorcing you?

What an idiot!
Link Posted: 12/16/2004 4:32:21 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 12/16/2004 5:25:02 AM EDT
[#15]
Hola!  I'm Green_Ammo_223 and I approve this message!

I'm Robin, (Bobbi) and I've been very happily married to Colt45guy (Ron) for over 10 yrs.  We have a wonderful 5 y/o daughter Maegan (Monkey) who just started kindergarten this year.   I've been in the firearms world for most of my life--met Colt while managing a gun shop in Avondale, AZ--talk about a match made in Heaven!  (We went quail hunting together when I was 9 mos pregnant!)
The only reason I'm not still working in the firearms industry is because of Colt's job with the USAF--he retires in 3 yrs, and we're going to open our own Fun Shop (actually, that's a good name for it! Gotta write that down!)

I recently re-opened my obedience/protection dog training business.  (I work extensively, but not exclusively with import GSDs)  We have a backyard rifle and pistol range...behind the dog kennel, so both of my hobbies are always close by.  I'm opinionated, but try to stay informed, and I can recognize/apologize/change my stance when I'm wrong.  I like and get along with most people, but I have to draw the line with whiners who think the world owes them something.  I've been told that I'm a little bit paranoid with SHTF scenarios, but being prepared for whatever the world can throw at you is what keeps us at the top of the food chain.  I'm an amature conspiracy theorist...(everything is connected)...I got the tinfoil hat, but it's not on too tight....yet.

Thanks Mona!  Great idea!
Link Posted: 12/16/2004 5:30:27 AM EDT
[#16]
Poet, wife, mother, Christian, plant nut, (and possibly a "natalist-to-be" bwah ha ha) staying home with my 15 month old son (had him at a birthing center instead of a hospital and through a midwife), previously a desk jockey, dairy hand, hotel maid, real estate agent, unfortunate software expert, editor, writer, shooter... borderline libertarian, could probably live on books alone, reading Kipling (yum!) and Milne (awww) these days.  Compulsory daydreamer, sometimes while driving.
Link Posted: 12/16/2004 6:09:01 AM EDT
[#17]
I'll play....
I'm Michele and I am married to Terry (AKA QuietShootr) and while I like guns and own three, they are not my main thing.  First and foremost, I am a mother to two wonderful Yorkies; Dudley (~11) and Cooper (6).  We haven't told them they are dogs, yet.  We're not sure how to break the news to them.  In addition to the boys, we have a hegdehog, a guinea pig and an iguana.  I am a children's librarian at perhaps the smallest library in the state of Indiana and I love my job.  I get paid fairly well to play and entertain kids.  In what little spare time I have, I am a novice quilter and fairly decent baker.  I have lost 31.5 pounds this year and hope to lose at least that much more.  I met QuietShootr at a group home where he was my boss and have never regretted stalking him one tiny bit.

P.S.  I also think this particular forum is the best part of Arfcom.
Link Posted: 12/16/2004 7:04:56 AM EDT
[#18]
Hello ladies, I haven't posted much but I read a lot.

I was mostly into handguns until last summer, when I discovered how much fun long guns could be. My boyfriend and I have gone to a few VA ARFcom outings and we had a wonderful time.

Other than shooting, I like to cook, travel, and find art in unexpected places. Also, my friends say I know a lot about wine but I just know what I like.
Link Posted: 12/16/2004 7:08:59 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

What an idiot!

Yup, sorry to say.

MrsGungho!!  I live up in Carmel.  Sad that we live so close but have never met.
Link Posted: 12/16/2004 8:13:36 AM EDT
[#20]
Hello All!
  My name is Lisa, I am 18 and a freshman in college.  My boyfriend is Wingnut116ACW.  I don't have a gun collection yet cuz I am broke college student.  I just joined a week or two ago so I can post as well as read other posts.

I guess that is about it.
-Lisa
Link Posted: 12/16/2004 8:19:34 AM EDT
[#21]
I've been married to Spudgunner for 22 years therefore I will not offer up my age

We have a 16 year old son, a 19 year old daughter off at college, and Havoc, the pound puppy, our 3 year old - little bit of everything - spoiled dog.

By day I work a corporate IT job, by night  I run my own longarm quilting business.

Spudgunner just started buying parts to build me my very own AR.  I think it will take a while to get it all put together, so maybe by summer.

Hi Y'all!
Link Posted: 12/16/2004 8:32:23 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What an idiot!

Yup, sorry to say.

MrsGungho!!  I live up in Carmel.  Sad that we live so close but have never met.

YIKES!! I hate Carmel, especially on Friday nights when I have to drive thru there to get to Kokomo to drop girls off by 6:30pm... My worst nightmare I think is that drive.  One of these days, we'll have to try to get together. Of course after the holidays, it's to damn crazy now!
Link Posted: 12/16/2004 9:18:27 AM EDT
[#23]
Hi!  I'm Daisy and I don't own a firearm either.  My boyfriend introduced me to the site, I enjoy shooting with him, and I thought it would be cool to know what he was interested in.  I'm hooked now, and hope to save up for something after the new year.

I'm employed full time as a corporate travel agent.  I work in Boston, MA.  I have a 12 year old son, and 3 cats.  Other than shooting I love to travel, and I'm an actor in my spare (lol) time.

Link Posted: 12/16/2004 10:10:05 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Hello All!
  My name is Lisa, I am 18 and a freshman in college.  My boyfriend is Wingnut116ACW.  I don't have a gun collection yet cuz I am broke college student.  I just joined a week or two ago so I can post as well as read other posts.

I guess that is about it.
-Lisa

Nice to have a poor college gun buddy.  I know exactly how you feel.
Link Posted: 12/16/2004 11:15:54 AM EDT
[#25]
Hi!  My name is Heather.  I'm 19 and a second year in college.  I'm a teaching major and want to teach K or 1st grade.  However, I want to be a stay at home mom whenever I start my own family.  I'm dating John (afplayboy18) who is trying his best to get me into guns.  I'm hoping to get his Kel-Tec P32 but not until I get used to guns and work my way up.  Hehe...

Nice to meet you!
Link Posted: 12/16/2004 11:37:43 AM EDT
[#26]
Hi, I'm Tricia, a 43 year old mother of 4.  I have three daughters (20, 18, 12) and one son, 16. I also have a one year old granddaughter.  I am widowed (my husband died 11 years ago from cancer) and have devoted the last 11 years to raising my children.  I'm self employed and enjoy cooking, photography and reading - when I can find the time.
Link Posted: 12/16/2004 12:22:28 PM EDT
[#27]
Hi! I'm Tj and I'm a Taurus.

I'm a smothering.com reject.  Not nice enough, not green enough, I think people who don't believe in guns and don't believe in God have no business asking me if I get to take my AK with me in the event of Rapture.  

I have poor social skills, and few friends.  This is because I enjoy the taste of shoe leather and you can usually find my foot planted firmly in my mouth.  Don't mean to, that's just how it usually ends up.  D'oh!  Those who have the courage to look past all this are my friends for life and I will do anything for them.  

I'm a stay at home wife and mom of 2 beautiful children (2yr old girl and 5yr old boy).  My family is the best!  

My hobbies are knitting, cooking, reading...I'm quite the domestic type.    Oh, and I like guns.  But I'm new to them, so don't ask me too much about the alphabet soup of various makes/models.  I do however, love hearing them go bang and will shoot anything ya put in front of me.  
Link Posted: 12/16/2004 12:44:07 PM EDT
[#28]
HI, i'm Robyn.  I am married to GUNSFORHIRE.  We have two beautiful children, one boy and one girl.  I like music and shooting (when I get a chance).  I turned 25 today!  I would say more, but don't know what else to say.
Link Posted: 12/16/2004 12:53:27 PM EDT
[#29]
I feel a little strange posting this in the Ladies' forum.

I am 32, male, married (c'mon ladies, let me hear your disappointment ), and a recovering nerdy engineer.  Well, recovering nerd.  Well, not as nerdy as I was when I met the future Mrs B.

I have no kids, though Mrs B and I are preparing for them.  She's more than ready, I'm terrified.  Still.

I am one of my church's sound techs (for now - thinking very seriously about retiring), and when I'm at church and not doing that (or just "going to church"), I'm helping Mrs B run the Nursery.  She denies it, but I know that it's her sinister plan to get me ready to have kids.  (It's working.)

I like Glocks, I don't own an AR (yet), and I have made nearly a dozen members' avatars (including LadyLiberty and SigZiggy).

The crocodile over there is a paranoid psychotic, and he's hiding behind his pillow.  (This is an improvement - when I first met him, he was hiding under a cereal box.)

Name origin:  Brisk - I nearly choked on a can of Brisk iced tea while volunteering at a church camp.  322 - the camp number (according to their internal system).  Camp Innabah, if any of you have ever heard of it.

The sigline condenses it well.

eta:  To put a face to the name, look here.  Sadly, the pics are very accurate.
Link Posted: 12/16/2004 1:34:21 PM EDT
[#30]
Hi I just wanted to give Brisk a little company in the womenz forum.

Oh, and I like Star Wars, guns, Spider-Man, Raiders football, and video games that involve the before mentioned things.  

I work as an engineer, but only because my creditors make me.

I am currently wrapped around the fingers of my beautiful wife, and our 5 month old baby girl.

eta - I also like posting baby poo threads in the womenz forum.
Link Posted: 12/16/2004 1:54:33 PM EDT
[#31]
yes you do make the best Apple Butter    Yummy
Link Posted: 12/16/2004 2:13:53 PM EDT
[#32]
Hi,  my name is Kate and I'm a graduate student.  I really enjoy shooting and try to get to the range as often as I can.  I have mostly been into pistols, but I'm getting more into long guns as well.  I just recently put my first AR-15 together and put the first rounds through it a couple of weeks ago haven
ShadowK
Link Posted: 12/16/2004 2:42:50 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 12/16/2004 3:47:16 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
HI, i'm Robyn.  I am married to GUNSFORHIRE.  We have two beautiful children, one boy and one girl.  I like music and shooting (when I get a chance).  I turned 25 today!  I would say more, but don't know what else to say.

Happy Birthday Robyn!! Hope you had a great one!
 --Kim

Link Posted: 12/16/2004 4:45:51 PM EDT
[#35]
Hello!  I am Pam wife of Hessian-1 (it's a tough job but SOMEBODY had to do it).  I have two step kids (Dave's) and one "adopted" son.  They are all adults....ha ha!  Each one of them has come back home.  My eye twitches on a daily basis.

I work full-time plus for our business......an answering service.......hence the callgirl name.  My interests?  Quiet time!  It never happens!  I LOVE country music.  I am not much of a shooter but had fun at the "one" shoot I attended.  The guys were entertaining!

Nice to hear from each of you.
Link Posted: 12/16/2004 4:58:16 PM EDT
[#36]
Hi I'm Theresa wife of new team member lonewalker.  This is my FIRST post happen  I got involved with AR15 thru Hessian-1 and Callgirl.  I work too many hours a week to have any interests except my family (lonewalker 11y ok almost 12 year old daughter and almost 8 year old son).    Well that's not totaly true... I do love to do my crafts in those few waking hours left between work and kids.  HAHA
Link Posted: 12/16/2004 5:36:49 PM EDT
[#37]
I'm Dave aka Hessian-1. I have way too many interests and much too little time and money. I'm also big and hairy(but not too scary.) I'm married to Callgirl429(younger than me!). Father to collegekid(18), AshyBUG(19), and Jessica, (22YO autistic daughter).

I'm a special education aide in the public school system(The three reasons teachers teach? June,July,August) Prior to this I spent 14 years keeping Uncle Sams Finest shooting(Armorer) and then did the Army National Guard thing for about 5 years till I finished school(BSNS)

Callgirl & I own an Answering Service and can't wait to retire(yeah right! like that's going to happen soon!) I build AR's & Flintlocks & am trying to convince Callgirl that we need to invest in Class III weapons I also like dancing bananas.

I am extremely blessed and live a very good life(thanks to pharmeceuticals)

Hessian-1out!
Link Posted: 12/16/2004 6:28:26 PM EDT
[#38]
Jen here.  Married a little over a year to 'jasondcrum'...Wonderful hubby, no kids (unless you count the dogs) but we're trying.  Mom already bought a little camo outfit for our future little one...(she's sooo ready to be a grandma!)  Jason's an engineer and I quit my job in March to start my own business.  Love working from home...the hours are great but the boss is a real b****! hoot)
Link Posted: 12/16/2004 6:35:43 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 12/16/2004 6:47:39 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 12/16/2004 7:31:57 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 12/16/2004 8:50:55 PM EDT
[#42]
I'm Claus, and anyone who has seen the pictures of my bath-tub know that I am practically a woman!  

Except for the goatee, I guess.     Oh - and that other thing too.  
Link Posted: 12/16/2004 9:06:59 PM EDT
[#43]
Ok, I suppose I can play too.

I'm Cody, I'm 24, single(but trying).  I live alone, just recently bought my own house.  I work for the the Local Gov. in the Public Works Dept.  I'm also an Aux. Police Officer in a little town near hera nd have been involved in LE for about 10 years now.  thats about all I got right now.

Oh, I'm also the offical Coin Czar of AR15.com

ETC: edited to correct the # of years.
Link Posted: 12/17/2004 4:57:51 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 12/17/2004 10:53:43 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Ok, I suppose I can play too.

I'm Cody, I'm 24, single(but trying).  I live alone, just recently bought my own house.  I work for the the Local Gov. in the Public Works Dept.  I'm also an Aux. Police Officer in a little town near hera nd have been involved in LE for about 20 years now.  thats about all I got right now.

Oh, I'm also the offical Coin Czar of AR15.com

You were first arrested at age FOUR??  

Tell us a little about yourself beekeep ???
Link Posted: 12/17/2004 11:17:57 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 12/17/2004 11:23:45 AM EDT
[#47]
I'm LadyLiberty and my husband is longshot_va.  We live in the VA suburbs of Washington, DC.  We have a gorgeous 6 month old son named Ian who lights up our world.  We also have the world's best kitty-cat, T.T. (Tiny Trouble).  After a lot of prayer, I recently quit my job as a political PR hack to stay home with the baby full-time.  I'm so glad I listened to the Lord's leading on that, it was a wonderful decision.  I enjoy writing and hope to write my first book while Ian is small and I'm taking this breather from the world of politics.

I enjoy shooting pistols and my husband's AR-15.  I like his "boring" normal AR best.  He has all sorts of bigger, cooler specialty ARs now but they are too much gun for me.  (I doubt I could even hit Michael Moore's enormous ass at 25 yards with a .458 SOCOM.)

Link Posted: 12/17/2004 11:35:30 AM EDT
[#48]
This thread is useless without pics!

Sorry.  Someone had to say it sooner or later.
Link Posted: 12/17/2004 11:43:53 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
This thread is useless without pics!

Sorry.  Someone had to say it sooner or later.

check here.

I don't know if we are all in there, but a few of us are.
Link Posted: 12/17/2004 11:46:58 AM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top