[#2]
Link Posted: 12/17/2004 11:57:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/17/2004 1:40:22 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Ok, I suppose I can play too.

I'm Cody, I'm 24, single(but trying).  I live alone, just recently bought my own house.  I work for the the Local Gov. in the Public Works Dept.  I'm also an Aux. Police Officer in a little town near hera nd have been involved in LE for about 20 years now.  thats about all I got right now.

Oh, I'm also the offical Coin Czar of AR15.com

You were first arrested at age FOUR??  

I wanted to be the first in my generation arrested.  I knocked over a 7-11.  They tracked me through the candy bar wrappers.

I fixed it for ya, it should have said 10 years.
Link Posted: 12/17/2004 6:12:40 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Happy Birthday Robyn!

Patty

Thanks!  I had a nice day yesterday, but had to work in the evening....
Link Posted: 12/17/2004 6:32:57 PM EDT
[#6]
I am married to gotm4.  We have two cats, Sebastian and Albert.  I am an Information Security Officer with the federal government.  I spent 8 years in the Army Reserves as a Quartermaster officer.  I learned to shoot in basic, and the rest is history.  I have a pretty good collection of handguns, rifles and shotguns.  I won't list them all here.  I enjoy shooting all of them and my husbands collection too.  A mutual friend arranged for my husband and I to meet.  I am sure he thought for those two gun nuts, it is a match made in heaven.

It is great to see so many young women with shooting and firearms as an interest.  For a long time, when I would go to the range here in Northern Virginia, I never saw other women there.
Link Posted: 12/17/2004 6:48:41 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:  (I doubt I could even hit Michael Moore's enormous ass at 25 yards with a .458 SOCOM.)

If I didn't work for a gun manufacturing company - that would be my signature line!  Thanks for the laugh LL and congratulations on staying home with your little boy.  I am very very thankful I've been able to stay at home with my kids too.  It takes a lot of sacrifice financially but it's well worth it!

Patty

+1 -- it is very worth it!  
Link Posted: 12/18/2004 7:48:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Its so nice to meet sisters n guys who also share my interest in the ar'shere
Link Posted: 12/19/2004 7:35:58 AM EDT
[#9]
Since there are a few guys that have done it.
I'm Mike, a single (divorced) dad with a 12yr. old girl who has downs.

Mostly I just lurk here as a self imposed therapy trying to decide if my dating would be in Cassie's best interest.
Link Posted: 12/19/2004 9:52:42 AM EDT
[#10]
I'm Paula, married to bluedogsixty for 20 years, one son, daughter-in-law, and a granddaughter.  I work in Home Health as a Physical Therapist, I really love my work.  We live on a little farm in N TX, have 6cows, a bull, 3 horses, 6 dogs.  I have an AR-15 that I haven't gotten to shoot yet, a SeeCamp 32 that I carry in my purse when allowable, and a Colt 38 revolver that I carry in the truck, concealed but handy.  Bluedog says I am one of those tinfoil hat types, and I guess he's right, but I'd rather be ready when SHTF.
Link Posted: 12/20/2004 3:27:23 PM EDT
[#11]

Hi, I'm Kristi, and this is my first post.....

I'm married to no911forme for 21yrs come Jan. We have a daughter and 2 grandchildren. I live in the gun friendly state of VA. My husband got me my first AR as an early Christmas gift. I hope to get a chance to shoot it during our time off for the holidays. I work for my brother-in-law, managing his office supply store. My hobbies have to be my grandchildren, which happen to live only couple miles away.

enough of me.....who's next?
Link Posted: 12/20/2004 3:37:57 PM EDT
[#12]
I posted on my husband's login....Sorry

I promise I will get the hang of this,

Kristi
Link Posted: 12/20/2004 5:13:32 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Hi, I'm Kristi, and this is my first post.....

I'm married to no911forme for 21yrs come Jan. We have a daughter and 2 grandchildren. I live in the gun friendly state of VA. My husband got me my first AR as an early Christmas gift. I hope to get a chance to shoot it during our time off for the holidays. I work for my brother-in-law, managing his office supply store. My hobbies have to be my grandchildren, which happen to live only couple miles away.

enough of me.....who's next?

I saw your pic with your early present. No way you are a grandma. I call b.s.

Did your husband rob the cradle?

Just WOW!
Link Posted: 12/20/2004 8:03:54 PM EDT
[#14]

Yeah, I here that line all the time! I've got a grandson that will be 5 and a granddaughter that's 1.

What I would do to be 40 again

There's a secret to looking young.......  
Link Posted: 12/21/2004 6:51:00 AM EDT
[#15]
well since other guys have already jumped in , i won't look like such an ass.

I'm J , i'm 25. I'm single ( my fiance and son died two years ago). I live in beautiful south FL. I'm a law enforcement officer , certified firearms instructor, and an armorer.  I served 4 years in the Army. I spend most of my time at the range or with my 1 y/o boston terrier named Rosco. Of course i own several guns ! The past couple of years have been rough for me with the death of my family and the lost of my home to Hurricane Charlie but, I have found much comfort in friends i have made on this board.

Link Posted: 12/27/2004 8:50:06 AM EDT
[#16]
I'm Niki...wasn't interested in guns until Lee, my fiance' asked me to go shooting with him. I now have a 20 cal shotgun and a .357 magnum snub nose.  I am changing jobs, from CPA firm secretary to full-time music teacher. I start 1/10/05, and I have one more semester on my Master's degree.

I enjoy most crafts, but also love sports. Not really a spectator, I'd rather play.

Lee and I are getting married July 9, 2005, and we are in the middle of planning the wedding, along with school and grad school. Not sure how put together everything will be but the main thing is that we will be married....
Link Posted: 12/28/2004 11:20:35 AM EDT
[#17]
I guess its my turn. I'm 40 something and in June I will be married to westendg for 30 years, have 3 married daughters and 4 grandkids and another one on its way in April.  My hubby is a big Colt collector so I take an interest in his hobby. Because of that, when I started embroidery, I just automatically specialized in firearms. For about 10 years, we have gone deer hunting together. We farm, or should I say we DID farm. This was our last year. The stress from farming just about killed him the last two years. Hopefully our life will get better after farming. It can't get much worse.
I also work as a bookkeeper for our local grain elevator.
Nice to meet everyone
Idette
ms_embroidery
Link Posted: 12/29/2004 6:50:14 AM EDT
[#18]
Hi...my name is Patsy and I'm of course a Canadian.  I was travelling the USA intensively doing murals prior to meeting a AR15 member and now finding myself in PA a few times a month.  I took an Art Teacher job in a Highschool for the $$$ and stability.  I have a 5 yr old son, Dante. He's my whole life.  I am divorced and have absolutely no ties since he (the X) signed away all rights to his son.  I love it! I'm 41 yrs old but have all intentions of making the next 41 yrs even better.
I'm enjoying life.....
Link Posted: 12/29/2004 11:57:55 AM EDT
[#19]
Hi, I'm Cyndi and I'm a tall, blond, German deadhead.  I also happen to love guns, horses, and blowing stuff up.  Born in the year of the fire horse, I'll be celebrating my 28th birthday (OK, for the 12th time) this May.   I've been divorced for 14 years (woohoo!) and spend half my time hanging out with Zoub (a short, dark Greek - we're the original odd couple).  I don't have any human children, but I do have 2 killer kats named Wilson and Larrie; both are girls.

I have a degree in biology and chemistry from the University of South Florida, and a professional degree in Pharmacy from Butler University here in Indianapolis.  Of course, I don't work in medicine now, but in science education.  I'm a horse trainer, certified horseback riding instructor, whitewater rafting guide, black belt (tae kwon do), scuba diver, and big-time beer drinker.  

I like shooting AR's, rifles, 12 and 20-gauge shotguns and my handgun of choice is a Glock-17.
Link Posted: 12/29/2004 12:03:08 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
well since other guys have already jumped in , i won't look like such an ass.

I'm J , i'm 25. I'm single ( my fiance and son died two years ago). I live in beautiful south FL. I'm a law enforcement officer , certified firearms instructor, and an armorer.  I served 4 years in the Army. I spend most of my time at the range or with my 1 y/o boston terrier named Rosco. Of course i own several guns ! The past couple of years have been rough for me with the death of my family and the lost of my home to Hurricane Charlie but, I have found much comfort in friends i have made on this board.

First off, I'm sorry to hear of your losses.  Secondly, welcome to the nut farm.  
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 8:48:03 PM EDT
[#21]
Hey y'all, I'm Stephanie...gf of netwt12 for *almost* 3 1/2 yrs (hoping to turn my ms into mrs)hool!!!
netwt12 has introduced me to his love of guns and has taught me so much already.  he bought me a walther p22 (my first gun!) back in august 04 as my "training wheels."  i hope to acquire some more soon (i really like his h&k and the glocks are sexy), but not before i get my ring bling!  Nice to meet you all and look forward to getting to know you all better!
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 3:30:54 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
i hate to admit it but i do enjoy mindless celebrity gossip (it tends to relax me after reading the foreign language that is law).  

so did you see yesterday that Brad Pitt & Jennifer Aniston split?

Welcome aboard!
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 3:49:14 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

No!  Poor Brad!  I'll have to go comfort him now...
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 4:05:56 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

yeah I kinda thought the same thing. No word on if they will divrce, but they have split, confirmed by a statement put out by both of them thru his publicist.
Your up early ML. doggies need out? SNow over there?
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 7:05:13 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:
i hate to admit it but i do enjoy mindless celebrity gossip (it tends to relax me after reading the foreign language that is law).  

Welcome aboard!

Yup...I guess I'm sad for them (?)--I think what drove them apart is he wanted to start having  kids, while she kept on making movies with her fingers in her ears going "la la la la I don't hear you."  
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 9:52:44 AM EDT
[#26]
Hi...I'm Theresa and I am also new to the site.  My boyfriend (Native_Texan) has been a member for a while and has recently got involved with the Houston Crew.  

I am 36, no kids, an ex-Yankee (NY, NJ, RI until '97), an HR Consultant and a University of Phoenix student.  I learned how to shoot at 13 or 14 in the Poconos (PA).  I had shot pretty regularly from '87 to '94 (hand guns mostly) but then things in my life chaged.  Native_Texan has gotten me back into it and I think I am really going to enjoy it...I'm even thinking about buying my own and getting my concealed carry.  

T

PS: Mona...Great idea.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 2:05:19 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

I know, what the hell?  I think most celebrity couples are really annoying (I.E. the whole Bennifer thing) but I really liked them together.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 2:15:08 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

yeah I kinda thought the same thing. No word on if they will divrce, but they have split, confirmed by a statement put out by both of them thru his publicist.
Your up early ML. doggies need out? SNow over there?

Work.  
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top