Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/30/2005 9:54:16 PM EDT
Any of you guys seen it yet? Is it showing there already? I've seen it and wanted to get your take on the movie.

I don't want to comment yet as i would not want to spoil anything for those who have not seen it yet.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 11:02:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/30/2005 11:02:55 PM EDT by eye_spy]
Ok. Since there are no comments .... I assume it's still not shown there .... will wait for the next zombie thread before i make my comments.

But I will give spoilers if requested ....
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 3:38:30 AM EDT
It came and went. The handful of people in the entire country who went to see it didn't sound too impressed.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 3:18:55 PM EDT
Land of the Dead - Movie Review

My embarassing Land of the Dead experience.

Land of the Dead

Land of the Dead reviews???

Land of the Dead: Anti-American Theme? - Spoiler Warning

How many land of the dead topics do we need?!?!

So 1% of you say Land Of The Dead...............

Land of the Dead - review

Next time I'm charging you the price of a membership to do a simple search to find this and about a half dozen other threads. Membership has t's privileges... consider shelling out the lettuce and getting one.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 8:49:18 PM EDT
It sucked. It's more of a "social commentary" that also just happens to have some zombies roaming about. It'll be one of the few zombie flicks that I will be sure NOT to add to my collection.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 10:18:24 PM EDT

Originally Posted By pathfinder74:
Land of the Dead - Movie Review

My embarassing Land of the Dead experience.

Land of the Dead

Land of the Dead reviews???

Land of the Dead: Anti-American Theme? - Spoiler Warning

How many land of the dead topics do we need?!?!

So 1% of you say Land Of The Dead...............

Land of the Dead - review

Next time I'm charging you the price of a membership to do a simple search to find this and about a half dozen other threads. Membership has t's privileges... consider shelling out the lettuce and getting one.

You ask me to do a "simple search" yet you acknowledge the fact that I, being a non-team member, cannot avail of the more comprehensive "search" function available to team members only!

I do not mind at all "shelling out the lettuce and getting one". Just point me the way where they will accept Mastercard, Visa or Amexco. I do not have a paypal account and am not comfortable using one. PLUS the fact that I do not know how i can complete the "purchase" of membership form when the same only provides for "sales" in the US and Canada.

Anyhow ... thanks for the links.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 10:20:53 PM EDT
Thank's Womabat and Zardoz for the info.

I pretty much share your sentiments on the movie. It sucked. Was very disappointed with it too.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 12:06:30 PM EDT

Originally Posted By eye_spy:
You ask me to do a "simple search" yet you acknowledge the fact that I, being a non-team member, cannot avail of the more comprehensive "search" function available to team members only!

Anyhow ... thanks for the links.

You misunderstood what I was saying. I wasn't asking you to do a search next time... I was saying I would "charge you" for me to do the search for you since you're not a member. I'm sure you could work something out with the site owners with your card... or you could go to your local post office and buy a money order with your card and send the money order with your form to the site.

You're welcome for the links. Hope they helped.

I thought the movie was a major letdown. Dawn of the Dead still stands out as the best one of the bunch. I think the "social" message was al ot more unintentional or subtle than this one which was grossly contrived.
Top Top