User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/23/2005 6:30:42 AM EDT
not by me, but a damn good review to what looks like a damn good movie

Land of the Dead review

'zombies man, they freak me out'

Link Posted: 6/23/2005 6:37:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Are there spoilers in the review?  (I'm afraid to look)  
Link Posted: 6/23/2005 6:41:36 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Zombies fighting over an arm and ripping it clean down the middle

A zombie reaching his arm down someone’s mouth and pulling out a delightful mix of gore spaghetti

A zombie biting down on a belly-button piercing and pulling it out with a spray of blood and guts galore

Don’t consider these spoilers, folks, because those are merely appetizers for the smorgasbord of eviscerated splatter filled glee that awaits you. I’m amazed that they still get away with an R rating for this film, and applaud the MPAA for letting zombies do what zombies do best.

Link Posted: 6/23/2005 6:45:04 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

naaaa, you're good to go.

The reviewer does a good job reviewing for people that don't want details/spoilers

Link Posted: 6/23/2005 6:50:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Man I'm really looking forward to this movie. Everything I have read so far has been really favorable to Romero.
Link Posted: 6/23/2005 6:56:19 AM EDT
[#5]
 Just gotta make it to Friday morning!!!!
Link Posted: 6/23/2005 6:58:20 AM EDT
[#6]
WHAT spoilers???hahahahahaha isn't this kind of a generic formula? zombies rise up and start eating brains. a few people aren't affected and run from the zombies. z's catch a few and tear 'em apart in gory cinematic fashion. lots of z's get whacked, including the moment of angst when it's a former loved one or something, most of the living die but a few survive. all of 'em are a variation on the theme...

sorry if i spoiled it!
Link Posted: 6/23/2005 7:00:27 AM EDT
[#7]
Sweet... I cant wait to watch this.  May have to go on a zombie movie marathon
Link Posted: 6/23/2005 7:02:35 AM EDT
[#8]
Here's a spoiler:

Pillsbury.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top