Link Posted: 2/4/2023 10:46:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 10:48:15 AM EDT
[#2]
IBTL
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 10:53:35 AM EDT
[#3]
It likely won't be.

Goatboy warned us to not turn it into a thread with a bunch of leftists brigading Brownell's.

Oh wait...that was InrangeTV that did that using outside resources.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 10:57:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By exDefensorMilitas:
It likely won't be.

Goatboy warned us to not turn it into a thread with a bunch of leftists brigading Brownell's.

View Quote

I guess its mission accomplished for a brownshirt when they get their oppositions speech shut doen isnxt it?
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 10:57:30 AM EDT
[#5]
In the words of the great DK Prof, LOL.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 10:58:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 10:58:28 AM EDT
[Last Edit: floridacop] [#7]
There was a lot of work in that thread by a lot of people.  I find it interesting that Karl in his own words has stated that he wants to create a space where the old gun community is the minority and his new gun community is the norm.  This is from a guy that posts death patches on social media, refers to arfcom in derogatory terms and attacks anyone not in lock step with him as a racist or bigot.  

Karl and Russell phagan, who really kind of dragged Anderson and PSA through the mud last night, are breathing a sigh that the thread got locked and it kinda appeared to coincide with Karl's appearance and escalating posts last night.  

They win, and that really sucks.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 11:02:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By rsell316:

I guess its mission accomplished for a brownshirt when they get their oppositions speech shut doen isnxt it?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
It likely won't be.

Appears so.

I almost felt bad for the guy though. He was clearly trapped by his words and deeds and can’t articulate any sort of justification for his position.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 11:23:57 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By ClayHollisterTT:

Appears so.

I almost felt bad for the guy though. He was clearly trapped by his words and deeds and can’t articulate any sort of justification for his position.
View All Quotes
It likely won't be.

Appears so.

Well I guess we should give him a chance to reconsile all of that, I will patiently wait.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 11:25:01 AM EDT
[#10]
I can’t tell if he’s a good guy or a bad guy. Honest take. I will say that if he wants anarchy he should pool his resources with his ideological compatriots and buy some land and build his own community.

I’m not sure that A) he understands that people like him didn’t build the society that he’s rebelling against and has no claims to change it and B) literally no one is stopping him from going out and founding Luciferburg with his own money and ideas.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 11:26:49 AM EDT
[#11]
I wasn't really following that thread. What was it about? Cliff notes?
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 11:29:37 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By waterglass:
I can’t tell if he’s a good guy or a bad guy. Honest take. I will say that if he wants anarchy he should pool his resources with his ideological compatriots and buy some land and build his own community.

I’m not sure that A) he understands that people like him didn’t build the society that he’s rebelling against and has no claims to change it and B) literally no one is stopping him from going out and founding Luciferburg with his own money and ideas.
View Quote

I knew people like him in college, they were pretty nerdy and picked on as kids and being edgy and bitter was their way of lashing out.  He should have outgrown it by now though.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 11:29:47 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By realwar:
View Quote

Way too much information to condense. Take a few minutes and try to read through.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 11:34:58 AM EDT
[Last Edit: grayman89] [#14]
He is just like the environazis who tell us that global warming will cause rising water levels and flooding who then proceed to buy homes on the beach

He is a walking contradiction and pseudo intellectual

everything he does is weak minded and for the purpose of attention whoring

he is trying to use the kardashian strategy and apply to the gun business
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 11:39:00 AM EDT
[#15]

I knew people like him in college, they were pretty nerdy and picked on as kids and being edgy and bitter was their way of lashing out.  He should have outgrown it by now though.
View All Quotes

There’s something off putting there. I can see why people would get their back hairs up.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 11:39:38 AM EDT
[#16]
Tuesday at noon is what I heard.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 11:40:20 AM EDT
[#17]
View Quote

Karl lives off of attention like a parasite. He uses the political causes of gender identity, sexuality, and race to generate attention for himself.

He is the prototypical kid that got picked on in high school for being a douche and instead of getting normal he got worse. He's a grown-ass man who wouldn't know what to do with himself if he didn't have a fireteam of lesser outcasts to echo-chamber his beliefs.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 11:40:24 AM EDT
[Last Edit: GoatBoy] [#18]
Is this the satanic communist guy?
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 11:43:45 AM EDT
[#19]

View Quote

Yeah pretty much exactly this
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 11:44:30 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Krink:
Is this the gay satanic communist guy that likes kids watching inappropriate displays of sexuality?
View Quote

That’s been my understanding.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 11:51:03 AM EDT
[#21]
Read through it after page 30

Holy shit, I don't even know where to begin....
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 11:54:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: KalmanPhilter] [#22]
I’ve seen threads far more derisive and full of ridicule and vitriol (towards libertarians or those critical of Trump for instance), and far less illuminating, not get locked.

So what’s the deal with this one getting locked?  Did the woke mob have bad breath?
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 11:54:59 AM EDT
[#23]
I see this "when is the Karl from Inrange thread going to be unlocked" thread TURNING INTO a "Karl from Inrange" thread.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 11:55:18 AM EDT
[#24]

View Quote

He also spent a lot of time responding to knee jerk reactionary posters to mock them and ignoring people asking him to defend his stated beliefs or beliefs implied by actions.  A bunch of "nyah! Commie!" back and forth accomplished little besides locking the thread.  Your long series of thoughtful and direct questions was ignored.

For his statement that he believes children not to be property of the state and that he wouldn't take children to an R rated movie as a parallel for drag shows for kids...well then why support armed ideologues making a violent show of force against their fellow citizenry for objecting to such?  Drag queen militias aren't there keeping "the state" away, they're there to intimidate regular people who see adult men in womanface singing "lick me where I pee" as sexualing kids.  The same people if they came armed to protect a parent's choice from public criticism to drag a 6 year old to see No Country For Old Men or Showgirls or Robocop 2 would also rightfully be seen as nuts.

It's indefensible and I think he knows it, but he's painted himself into a corner with allies who won't let him say no.

If he really didn't care, he would've not responded.  He's smart enough to know that there are some inherent contradictions, but there's social pressure to prevent a break from his new "friends".
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 11:59:24 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Liaztraht] [#25]
I don't know if it will be unlocked.

Lots of good info there. I keep refreshing it every now and then in hopes.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 12:01:52 PM EDT
[#26]
LOL had not looked in awhile
Holy necro accounts activating
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 12:04:59 PM EDT
[#27]
He has disdain for conservatives and openly courts the left and its extremists.  

His own statements were pulled from his self published content.  Notice he did not deny or dispute what was attributed to him.  His twitter header has an Anarchist platformed site displayed.  But we're the problem.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 12:05:33 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Liaztraht:
I don't know if it will be unlocked.

Lots of good info there. I keep refreshing it every now and then in hopes.
View Quote

It won't be.  When it went off the rails or was driven off the rails, that was it.

Not good for business, not good for the site, it would have to be heavily moderated to keep the angry "fuck this guy" posts out.  Thread is dead.

It'll be back in a couple years when more of Mr. Mekotur's tumblrisms become stances that certain guntubers take.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 12:15:28 PM EDT
[#29]

View All Quotes

Most people outgrow such things by having a family and a real job with actual responsibilities. When you have neither...
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 12:16:14 PM EDT
[#30]
You actually think that thread will be unlocked?

Lol

I have a bridge you might be interested in buying….
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 12:18:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Clockwork138] [#31]
View Quote

Karl being a leftist and KE Arms willingness to market guns to anyone including Karl's base of JBGC, AntiFa, commies, etc.

After claiming he was no longer going to follow or respond to the thread, Karl evidently requested a firemission to his followers to create accounts here and spam the thread with their support for Karl, InRange, KE Arms, and Brownells(the latter two because they produce and sell Karl's/InRange's WWSD rifle). Karl then returned only to make posts that deflected and made counter-accusations.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 12:20:32 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By KalmanPhilter:
I’ve seen threads far more derisive and full of ridicule and vitriol (towards libertarians or those critical of Trump for instance), and far less illuminating, not get locked.

So what’s the deal with this one getting locked?  Did the woke mob have bad breath?
View Quote

Might have something to do with Karl's business relationship with Brownells, I'm surprised the thread wasn't nuked.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 12:20:54 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Sirveaux:

He also spent a lot of time responding to knee jerk reactionary posters to mock them and ignoring people asking him to defend his stated beliefs or beliefs implied by actions.  A bunch of "nyah! Commie!" back and forth accomplished little besides locking the thread.  Your long series of thoughtful and direct questions was ignored.

For his statement that he believes children not to be property of the state and that he wouldn't take children to an R rated movie as a parallel for drag shows for kids...well then why support armed ideologues making a violent show of force against their fellow citizenry for objecting to such?  Drag queen militias aren't there keeping "the state" away, they're there to intimidate regular people who see adult men in womanface singing "lick me where I pee" as sexualing kids.  The same people if they came armed to protect a parent's choice from public criticism to drag a 6 year old to see No Country For Old Men or Showgirls or Robocop 2 would also rightfully be seen as nuts.

It's indefensible and I think he knows it, but he's painted himself into a corner with allies who won't let him say no.

If he really didn't care, he would've not responded.  He's smart enough to know that there are some inherent contradictions, but there's social pressure to prevent a break from his new "friends".
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Sirveaux:

His positions are not well thought out. In his mind the state has no say as to what a parent does to their child but as soon as it turns to abuse he can’t reconcile that the state and society in general do have a legitimate interest.

Exposing a child to a drag show is certainly emotionally and possibly sexually abusive.

Also I found it ironic that he called me an authoritarian when I noted that the state grants special rights to his favored group.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 12:27:41 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By wildturkey09:

Might have something to do with Karl's business relationship with Brownells, I'm surprised the thread wasn't nuked.
View Quote

That’s too bad. Sunlight is a good disinfectant.  The thread, both assertions and responses, and the subsequent lock are all very illuminating.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 12:30:16 PM EDT
[#35]
View Quote

Karl claimed to be pro freedom, but failed to explain how he does it by supporting a long list of anti-freedom progressive groups.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 12:30:35 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 12:32:53 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By Clockwork138:
Karl then returned only to make posts that deflected and made counter-accusations.
View Quote

Bingo.

I would have liked to see more actual debate. If Karl believes children are not property of the state (and I don't think any of us think they are either), are there any situations where the state can act to protect children? Does he believe the state can force children (or adults) to wear a mask or get vaccinated? These are things he didn't answer.

He also couldn't answer how we're a threat to the boggle people.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 12:34:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PorkchopSandwhiches] [#38]
Keep it locked. The less publicity that guy gets the better
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 12:40:11 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By akethan:
Keep poking the bear OP.

GB says "dont expect an unlock."
View Quote

I do not want to poke any bears, simply continue free and open intillectual discussion.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 12:51:07 PM EDT
[#40]
These are from today's posting on FB. Make of it what you will.

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 2/4/2023 12:55:19 PM EDT
[#41]

What a phony. His bud apparently wants to kill people that want to limit child abuse performed under the guise if freedom.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 12:55:40 PM EDT
[#42]
Karl hopped in just to get it locked.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 12:56:51 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By PorkchopSandwhiches:
Keep it locked. The less publicity that guy gets the better
View Quote

No. Its was exposing him. It was working against him
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 1:01:33 PM EDT
[#44]

I do not want to poke any bears, simply continue free and open intillectual discussion.
View All Quotes
Keep poking the bear OP.

Just change the title of this one.  Add a 'Part deux' to it
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 1:03:20 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By WildBoar:
Karl hopped in just to get it locked.
View Quote

Along with five of his closest friends.  Three brand new accounts and two old accounts with few posts.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 1:08:07 PM EDT
[#46]
Maybe, Goatboy will unlock it, when everyone turns off their ad blockers,,,, Maybe ?

Jay
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 1:08:16 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By FDC:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FDC:
Keep poking the bear OP.

Got it.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 1:11:38 PM EDT
[#48]
View Quote

Oh Carmella, how I miss thee.

The OG Queen of the big titty bed thrashers.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 1:22:46 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By www-glock19-com:
LOL had not looked in awhile
Holy necro accounts activating
View Quote
Me neither. I don't know why people are deadset on giving him attention, but I see this has made it to Kiwifarms at this point.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 1:23:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Dieselman] [#50]
My take on the situation is that there is a far greater number of far left Americans that have chosen to take up arms and train to use them than was previously thought by those on the right. All those new first time gun owners in the last 4 years? Yeah, not many on the right side of the spectrum.  Evidence of this can be found all over the web.  We get mad at Black Rifle Coffee Company for their shenanigans, but maybe we are the lolcow for not realizing that they do know their base or demographic.  Look at GD, how many here are actually right wingers? Not as many as some would think.  We pick on Karl and inRange, but he is just the whipping boy for a far larger movement.  

Like i said in the other thread, I have been warning people real life that the communist left in this country is arming and training themselves at an alarming rate.  It mostly falls on deaf ears.  What we are now seeing with the inRange debacle is people beginning to wake up to this fact.

Or maybe I am full of shit and what I see is nothing more than an isolated event because my state is commie trash.  Who knows. But I am betting that I am not wrong.

Now I am not implying that they do not have the right to do so. Of course they do. Every citizen should have equal rights afforded to them by the constitution. All i am saying is that it remains very ignorant to believe that somebody may share your values merely because they too own guns.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 103
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top