Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 9/2/2005 4:49:14 AM EDT
And who are gonna be some of the first foreign boots on Gulf soil to help out?

Do you still believe that foriegn aid doesn't build friendships in more than just strategic terms?

Fox reporting that Israeli offer has or is about to be accepted.  Whole field hospitals, doctors, medical tems, body recovery experts, en route.

Israel offers hurricane aid

Prime Minister Sharon sends condolence letter to U.S. President Bush, offers to help aid relief effort
Yitzhak Benhorin (Washington) and Diana Bahur-Nir

Prime Minister Ariel Sharon offered Israel's condolences to U.S. President George W. Bush Thursday and offered Israeli help to victims of the Hurricane Katrina disaster in the southern United States.

Sharon said Israel was prepared to dispatch medical and search-and-rescue teams, trauma experts, field hospitals, medical kits and equipment for temporary housing to aid the victims.

Sharon also said the aid could be made available within 24 hours.

In addition, Foreign Minister Silvan Shalom sent a similar letter to Secretary of State Condoleeza Rice.

Director-General of the foreign ministry's North America desk, David Roth, told Ynet the ministry has instructed Israeli consulates in the southern U.S. to make themselves available to relief efforts.

"This is an opportunity for Israel to help its ally, the United States. Of course, we won't pretend we can save the U.S., but we are happy to be able to help," he said.

Link Posted: 9/2/2005 4:56:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Where's Mexico with their doctors???? Haven't heard shit from them after all the business incentives we've given them!  

Nice to know that Israel wants to do a mitzvah for its ally.

Link Posted: 9/2/2005 5:12:11 AM EDT
[#2]
No, no, no! Tell Israel to send the up-armored "Rachel Edition" Caterpillar D9 bulldozers! Those would be VERY useful for clearing out damaged areas.

Clean-up crew reporting in!
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 5:13:18 AM EDT
[#3]
I'll jump in:  God bless Israel.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 5:16:16 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
No, no, no! Tell Israel to send the up-armored "Rachel Edition" Caterpillar D9 bulldozers! Those would be VERY useful for clearing out damaged areas.

www.israeli-weapons.com/weapons/vehicles/engineer_vehicles/bulldozers/d9_se.jpg www.israeli-weapons.com/weapons/vehicles/engineer_vehicles/bulldozers/d9_4d.jpg
Clean-up crew reporting in!
www.israeli-weapons.com/weapons/vehicles/engineer_vehicles/bulldozers/d9_1.jpg

+1
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 5:17:55 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Where's Mexico with their doctors???? Haven't heard shit from them after all the business incentives we've given them!  

Mexico is already sending legions of their finest unskilled labor, social welfare experts and international finance experts* across the border.  What more can they do???

*These are the people who are experienced at the Western Union office.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 5:19:03 AM EDT
[#6]
Sorry I still say America first, but have no problem saying thank you Israel.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 5:27:43 AM EDT
[#7]
You know who your friends are when the chips are down.

Germany = No
Israel = Yes
Italy = Yes

Any other countries reporting in?
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 5:30:15 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
You know who your friends are when the chips are down.

Germany = No
Israel = Yes
Italy = Yes

Any other countries reporting in?

This guy
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 5:46:09 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

There's no problem saying america first!  heck I do!  don't be ashamed.  It's just that latent anti-semitism in saying america first israel LAST that taints the america-first crowd.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 6:04:25 AM EDT
[#10]
OK I'll bite,

why is it that if you are not pro-Isreal then you must be an anti-semite?  Isreal is a country founded by taking the Palestinian's land.  In Isreal you must be jewish to be a citizen, isn't that descriminatory to all other religions?  Won't even get into the whole USS lIberty incident.

I have respect for Isreal for standing up to millions of muslims who want to kill them down to the last women & child.  I don't care if my friend is Jewish, catholic, muslim or whatever.  But, I don't see what we are benefiting from our blind support of Isreal, & the billions they get every year.....

I'll say the same thing to staunch Isreal supporters the same as I say to the folks from PR proudly fling the flag of Puerto Rico.  If it's so great over there then don't let the door hit you where the good lord split ya.

America first.  Every other nation afterward.  Personally, I say second place belongs to Great Britain, Poland & Italy.  Isreal is ahead of France & Germany, certainly, so I wouldn't say theyare last.  But they are at best muddled in the bottom of the top 1/3....
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 6:10:19 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
OK I'll bite,

why is it that if you are not pro-Isreal then you must be an anti-semite?  Isreal is a country founded by taking the Palestinian's land.  In Isreal you must be jewish to be a citizen, isn't that descriminatory to all other religions?  Won't even get into the whole USS lIberty incident.

I have respect for Isreal for standing up to millions of muslims who want to kill them down to the last women & child.  I don't care if my friend is Jewish, catholic, muslim or whatever.  But, I don't see what we are benefiting from our blind support of Isreal, & the billions they get every year.....

I'll say the same thing to staunch Isreal supporters the same as I say to the folks from PR proudly fling the flag of Puerto Rico.  If it's so great over there then don't let the door hit you where the good lord split ya.

America first.  Every other nation afterward.  Personally, I say second place belongs to Great Britain, Poland & Italy.  Isreal is ahead of France & Germany, certainly, so I wouldn't say theyare last.  But they are at best muddled in the bottom of the top 1/3....

You are a fool. You need to learn the history of what Palestine is.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:12:29 AM EDT
[#12]
Israel as a country is a Parisite to the US.

Even leeches has some medical benefits but that doesnt mean they are worth having around all the time.
If they can help relive some swelling I say thanks for the help but I dont want to have anything to do with them after the fact.

All they are doing is returning a tiny amount of what the US has given them and you sing for joy you are really reaching .
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:22:14 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

First of all, it's spelled "parasite," and second, you're wrong.  It's a symbiotic relationship.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:25:16 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

+1 American first.

Even though I am not an Israel worshipper I certainly wouldnt list them last. Not near the top, but definetely not last.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:25:20 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Even leeches has some medical benefits but that doesnt mean they are worth having around all the time.
If they can help relive some swelling I say thanks for the help but I dont want to have anything to do with them after the fact.

All they are doing is returning a tiny amount of what the US has given them and you sing for joy you are really reaching .

ummm no my point was the exact opposite.  They're not giving money.  They're giving actual help.  Bodies, people, skilled rescuers and emergency personell.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:29:07 AM EDT
[#16]
Maybe they can be in charge of riot/looting control.  
Bring out the 10/22's
Least that way we can act like it wasn't us doing the "enforcing"
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:29:16 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
OK I'll bite,

Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:35:02 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
OK I'll bite,

I ...

BULLFUCKINGSHIT.  Palestine has never been a country.  The "stolen" land is the spoils of war.  Wars waged by Arabs against IsrAEL.  War LOST by Arabs in WAR.

Not only are there Arabs who are citizens, Arabs serve in the Knesset, the Israel Congress AND in the IDF.  17 members of the Knesset are Arab.

Now kindly SHUT THE FUCK UP
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:38:05 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
 Isreal is a country founded by taking the Palestinian's land.

Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:40:47 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

You might want to tell the more than 1.5 million Muslim, Christian and Druze citizens of Israel that. They must have missed the memo.

Good to see you've bought in to the Palestinian narrative. Perhaps you should take a look at history and see what Palestine means. To make it easy for you, Palestina is the Latin word for Philistine, the name of the ancient enemy of Israel. The Philistines were European, not Arab. When the Roman Empire conquered ancient Israel they renamed it Palestina as part of its process of trying to exterminate the Jews. Just as they renamed Jerusalem to Aelia Capitolina after they destroyed the city.

Just as since the late 1950's Judea and Samaria have been called The West Bank since it's a bit hard to argue land is Arab land when its called Judea, the origin of the word Jew. About the same time the Soviet Union and Arab League created the PLO and the Palestinian narrative.

There never has been at anytime in history a nation state called Palestine and never one in any form run by Arabs.

That's why I love it when people say they took the Palestinian's Land. Land they never had. Land they never owned. Land they invented as their ancient birthright going all the way back to the late 50's. The very essence of the word is based on destroying the Jews.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:46:03 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You might want to tell the more than 1.5 million Muslim, Christian and Druze citizens of Israel that. They must have missed the memo.

Good to see you've bought in to the Palestinian narrative. Perhaps you should take a look at history and see what Palestine means. To make it easy for you, Palestina is the Latin word for Philistine, the name of the ancient enemy of Israel. The Philistines were European, not Arab. When the Roman Empire conquered ancient Israel they renamed it Palestina as part of its process of trying to exterminate the Jews. Just as they renamed Jerusalem to Aelia Capitolina after they destroyed the city.

Just as since the late 1950's Judea and Samaria have been called The West Bank since it's a bit hard to argue land is Arab land when its called Judea, the origin of the word Jew. About the same time the Soviet Union and Arab League created the PLO and the Palestinian narrative.

There never has been at anytime in history a nation state called Palestine and never one in any form run by Arabs.

That's why I love it when people say they took the Palestinian's Land. Land they never had. Land they never owned. Land they invented as their ancient birthright going all the way back to the late 50's. The very essence of the word is based on destroying the Jews.

and then there's the USS Liberty incident.  Love to hear the buchaneanderthals' views on that.

'I read a conspiracy theory on the web and all I got was this lousy T-shirt.'

Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:46:07 AM EDT
[#22]
The Romans threw the Pali's a bone to keep them off their ass.

Never was and never will BE a Nation of Palestine.

Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:47:25 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
The Romans threw the Pali's a bone to keep them off there ass.

Never was and never will BE a Nation of Palestine.

actually word is thatt he philistines, a sea poeple, migrated to Crete with the Jewish conquest of the region.  So technically Crete IS the Palestine.  Reminds me of The History of the World PArt I,  "The Certins from Sparta, no, the Spartans from Crete!'
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:52:02 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
OK I'll bite,

why is it that if you are not pro-Isreal then you must be an anti-semite?  Isreal is a country founded by taking the Palestinian's land.  In Isreal you must be jewish to be a citizen, isn't that descriminatory to all other religions?

Non-Jews can acquire Israeli nationality in one of five ways.
1. Nationality by residence in Israel
Subject to certain qualifications, this section of the law grants Israeli citizenship to former Palestinian citizens who are currently residents of Israel and have lived in Israel since its creation on May 14, 1948, or have entered Israel legally between that time and July 14, 1952, the date the Nationality Law went into effect.
2. Nationality by birth
Nationality by reason of birth is given to any person whose father or mother was an Israeli national at the time of his birth. This provision holds true regardless of where the person in question may happen to have been born.
3. Naturalization by birth on Israeli territory in addition to 5 years immediate prior residence in Israel.
This provision grants Israeli nationality to persons who are born on Israeli territory who meet these qualifications: apply for Israeli citizenship between their 18th and 21st birthdays, have 5 consecutive years of residence in Israel immediately prior to filing a request for citizenship, have no criminal convictions for violation of security regulations, and have not been sentenced to jail for 5 years or more for violation of any other type of law.
4. Naturalization
A person 18 years of age or older may acquire Israeli nationality by naturalization if he meets these criteria: (1) is currently in Israel, (2) has been in Israel for 3 of the 5 preceding years, (3) intends to settle in the country (4) has some knowledge of Hebrew (former Palestinian citizens are exempt from this provision), (5) renounces any and all foreign nationalities, and (6) takes an oath of loyalty to the State of Israel. Completion of all of the above requirements is not essential in all instances, however, as the Minister of the Interior at his discretion has the power (for a special reason) to waive requirements (1), (2),(4), and (5) above.
5. By grant from the Minister of the Interior to certain categories of minors.
The law provides, in addition, for a discretionary grant of citizenship to minors who are not Israeli nationals but who are residents of Israel.
just for informations sake.....
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:58:55 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, and America was founded by taking the Briton's land.  
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:00:24 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

BZZZT!  Wrong answer.  Try again.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:02:13 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, and America was founded by taking the Briton's land.  

It was, and we kicked their ass when they tried taking it back, now they just don't want it for some funny reason
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:10:01 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
And who are gonna be some of the first foreign boots on Gulf soil to help out?

Do you still believe that foriegn aid doesn't build friendships in more than just strategic terms?

Fox reporting that Israeli offer has or is about to be accepted.  Whole field hospitals, doctors, medical tems, body recovery experts, en route.

Israel offers hurricane aid

Prime Minister Sharon sends condolence letter to U.S. President Bush, offers to help aid relief effort
Yitzhak Benhorin (Washington) and Diana Bahur-Nir

Prime Minister Ariel Sharon offered Israel's condolences to U.S. President George W. Bush Thursday and offered Israeli help to victims of the Hurricane Katrina disaster in the southern United States.

Sharon said Israel was prepared to dispatch medical and search-and-rescue teams, trauma experts, field hospitals, medical kits and equipment for temporary housing to aid the victims.

Sharon also said the aid could be made available within 24 hours.

In addition, Foreign Minister Silvan Shalom sent a similar letter to Secretary of State Condoleeza Rice.

Director-General of the foreign ministry's North America desk, David Roth, told Ynet the ministry has instructed Israeli consulates in the southern U.S. to make themselves available to relief efforts.

"This is an opportunity for Israel to help its ally, the United States. Of course, we won't pretend we can save the U.S., but we are happy to be able to help," he said.

Aren't we suppose to ban jewish medical teams... oh wait that's indonesia

Good job with their support
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:46:13 AM EDT
[#29]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quoted:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BZZZT! Wrong answer. Try again.

OK, figured I might want to find some data to backup my claim:
http://www.mideastweb.org/briefhistory.htm#Geography%20and%20Early%20History

The land changed hands several times over the past 4k yrs.  In 1917 the Brits decided to "give" the Palestinians land to form the state of Isreal.  This gave a "home" for Jewish folks from around the world to come back & settle, at the expense of the Pelestinian folks who were living on the land for generations.

It is childish, but "Move your feet, lose your seat".  Here in the civilized world, if a New Yorker wants to leave FL & return to NYC he at least has to buy out the folks who have now moved into his old digs.....

Everyone is entitled to thier own opinion, God bless America.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:51:54 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Everyone is entitled to thier own opinion

But not to their own reality.  Your source is lying.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 9:40:02 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 9:40:32 AM EDT
[#32]

bring those bigass dozers !
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 9:47:22 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
I'll jump in:  God bless Israel.

+1
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 9:56:43 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Interesting how you use the word leeches...
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 10:44:50 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

OK, figured I might want to find some data to backup my claim:
http://www.mideastweb.org/briefhistory.htm#Geography%20and%20Early%20History

It is childish, but "Move your feet, lose your seat"...

Everyone is entitled to thier own opinion...

Response to the blue text taken direct from the link provided (emphasis mine):

There were about 600,000 Jews in Palestine, almost all living in the areas allotted to the Jewish state or in the internationalized zone of Jerusalem, and about 1.2 million Arabs. The allocation of land by Resolution 181 was intended to produce two areas with Jewish and Arab majorities respectively. Jerusalem and environs were to be internationalized. The relatively large Jewish population of Jerusalem and the surroundings, about 100,000, were geographically cut off from the rest of the Jewish state, separated by a relatively large area, the "corridor," allotted to the Palestinian state. The corridor included the populous Arab towns of Lod and Ramla and the smaller towns of Qoloniyeh, Emaus, Qastel and others that guarded the road to Jerusalem.

It soon became evident that the scheme could not work. Mutual antagonism would make it impossible for either community to tolerate the other. The UN was unwilling and unable to force implementation of the internationalization of Jerusalem. The Arab League, at the instigation of Haj Amin Al-Husseini, declared a war to rid Palestine of the Jews. In fact however, the Arab countries each had separate agendas. Abdullah, king of Jordan, had an informal and secret agreement with Israel, negotiated with Golda Meir, to annex the portions of Palestine allocated to the Palestinian state in the West Bank, and prevent formation of a Palestinian state. Syria wanted to annex the northern part of Palestine, including Jewish and Arab areas...

Shorthand version: Transjordan (that 1917 British protectorate you were talking about) was pretty much abandoned by Britian, and the AL attcked in order to remove 600,000 Jews, living, working, and owning property in Israel.  The Jews kicked the AL's ass, and declared themselves independent.  IIRC, the only land that Isreal took from it's muslim population was land that had been abandoned , and remained unclaimed during the war (with maybe the exception of Ramala, which was the only way to get from Jewish territory into Jeruselem).

Response to the red text:

Yep.  Mines based on history, not what I hear on th evening news.

Finally, back on topic:  God truly has blessed America; unfortunately, America has spent her resources on foreign entanglements rather than being a good steward.  I think it's a good thing that we have freinds in Israel, I just don't like the fact that we solidify that relationship with my tax dollars in the form of millitary subsidies.  Glad to see the Israelis (or any of the rest of the world, for that matter) sending some help our way for a change.

America first?  Heck yeah.  Israel last?  Heck no!  Is that really a Buchanan creed?

Edit to fix formatting, etc.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 10:46:16 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

America first?  Heck yeah.  Israel last?  Heck no!  Is that really a Buchanan creed?

do you have to ask?
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 10:48:55 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

do you have to ask?

Ummmm.  Yes (otherwise I wouldn't have asked) .

I've never seen anything that specific in print or otherwise (but then again, I haven't been paying attention either).
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 10:56:19 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
OK I'll bite,

why is it that if you are not pro-Isreal then you must be an anti-semite? Isreal is a country founded by taking the Palestinian's land.  In Isreal you must be jewish to be a citizen, isn't that descriminatory to all other religions?  Won't even get into the whole USS lIberty incident.

You must have flunked History, Government and Social Studies.

ETA - You do realize that the Philistines and the Palestinians are not the same peoples, right?
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 10:58:35 AM EDT
[#39]
can anyone tell us who was the leader of the palestian people before arafat?( this is a good one allways trips em up)

or what is the pali. national song?

name some pali. history?(that dosent involve arafat..or hamas)

crickets

Link Posted: 9/2/2005 10:59:00 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

do you have to ask?

I've never seen anything that specific in print or otherwise (but then again, I haven't been paying attention either).

He's not dumb.  HE's VERY VERY smart, in fact, I'd love what he says were it not for that little thinng that I'm jewish!
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 11:05:47 AM EDT
[#41]
Israel is one of the few REAL allies we have.........Don't shit on our friends - America doesn't have many in this day and age. Considering the makeup of the United Nations - we don't NEED many friends. America needs to come first.......Unfortunately, all this nationbuilding shit in the Middle East has been overshadowed now by our own catastrophies here at home. We need to fix our own clusterfucks here stateside - we also need to take the gloves off and stop fighting like a bunch of limp-dick liberals.........

The disease of eight years of Klinton rule still infects our government and military. President Bush IS trying - but Bill Clinton FUCKED ALL OF US.........Remember - Bin Laden was never a priority for President Clinton. Crime was solved with midnight basketball. Our military was almost destroyed and Affirmative Action policies were introduced - policies that forced NOPD to hire BAD cops .
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 11:06:21 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
can anyone tell us who was the leader of the palestian people before arafat?( this is a good one allways trips em up)

crickets

First of all, Arafat was born in Egypt and kicked out of every other country for stirring the feces whereever he landed.  

National song?  Dirk, dirka, jihad Mohammed akbar!

History?  How about a country created by Arab wimps in order to fight Israel via proxy.  In many Arab countries there are "Palestinians" who have very little rights.  They are encouraged to emigrate to their "birthright" .
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 11:16:51 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

crickets

First of all, Arafat was born in Egypt and kicked out of every other country for stirring the feces whereever he landed.  

History?  How about a country created by Arab wimps in order to fight Israel via proxy.  In many Arab countries there are "Palestinians" who have very little rights.  They are encouraged to emigrate to their "birthright" .

at least some people here know whats up...

and hamas has said this on numerous occasions, it's no secret

dont get me started, I grew up in queens NY with  jews and all kinds of arabs. and I have heard both sides of the story all my life...

I dont mind saying that the "palis." dont have a real arguement (destroying all jews is not acceptable)
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 11:21:04 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

crickets

To further expand on this, while all the Middle East claims to support the Palestinians, and give them money to blow themselves up, none of the countries WANT the Palestinians to come to their country and fuck up what they have going on.
Shows just how 2 faced the Muslim culture is.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 11:43:15 AM EDT
[#45]
Thank you guys with the beanie hats.  Yeah yeah yeah, the USA gives them billions and yeah, they DO owe us.  So does about 100 other countys!   Let me know when the Russians arrive will ya? We certainly saved their asses MORE than once.    

Guys, bitch and moan politics another time.  The greater point being - you find out who your friends are when you need help.
I say, "Thank you"

Link Posted: 9/2/2005 11:56:09 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
do you have to ask?

Quoted:

He's not dumb.  HE's VERY VERY smart, in fact, I'd love what he says were it not for that little thinng that I'm jewish!

Didn't say Pat was dumb, just that I wasn't paying attention. I hadn't heard the "Israel last" part, and can't seem to find it in print.

Edit:  I'm the dumb one.  I didn't understand that "Israel Last" was your interpretation, rather than his words.

Any of the "Buchannan is a Nazi" stuff seems to come from Buckley or the hardcore left, so I guess I've ignored it.  I also tend to do the same with the racist crap.  I've met Ezola Foster, and would think she had a pretty good handle on if he's a racist.

I'll stand by that.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 11:56:53 AM EDT
[#47]
I say America first, but we need to continue to support, and increase our support, of Israel.  

We have an historical alliance, and a current need for a strategic alliance with the only democracy (and rational people) in the Mid-East.  

As far as supporting the UN, they can go piss up a rope.  

The only reason to continue to be a memeber, is for our veto vote.  

We should support democracy and freedom around the globe, and take active (and covert if necessary), measures to subvert communist and fascist regimes.  

I sound like Pat Robertson.  

Link Posted: 9/2/2005 2:03:38 PM EDT
[#48]
It's interesting how little people understand what Israel contributes to the world.  "Gee, all I know is we give them money to buy guns from us."  Ignorance is more enjoyable when you don't realize how much of it you possess.  
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 2:30:30 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
Israel is one of the few REAL allies we have.........Don't shit on our friends - America doesn't have many in this day and age.

+1. It seems to be the "in thing" to hate America, which sucks.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 5:14:48 PM EDT
[#50]
I say we keep supporting Israel by buying some of their weapons technology/ideas to enhance our capabilities. I say we keep supporting Israel because it pisses off Muslim terrorists. If Muslim terrorists get mad when you do something, do it more often! Now, when the heck are we getting those armored D9 bulldozers?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top