Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 8/18/2005 6:02:33 AM EDT
Other then this guy being a hack, what is his major malfunctionHe
It's bad enough he's cried so loud about US barrels and now we see the enforcement of the barrel ban.  Now he wants to cry and complain about regular AKs not measuring 26 inches with no flash hider?  Jesus, this guy has some serious screws loose in his head.he
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 6:54:22 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Other then this guy being a hack, what is his major malfunction

He's telling everyone to contact ATF because an AK with the folder closed does not measure 26 inches ?

It's bad enough he's cried so loud about US barrels and now we see the enforcement of the barrel ban.  Now he wants to cry and complain about regular AKs not measuring 26 inches with no flash hider?  Jesus, this guy has some serious screws loose in his head.

I guess he should worry about the Treasury Department coming after him for fraudulent excise tax reporting between him and bobcat weapons.  

My thoughts exactly:

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=6&f=9&t=186995
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 7:03:40 AM EDT
[#2]
I think he's got some major mental problems.

It's pretty sad that he puts so much effort in to screwing things up for others
when his stuff is already screwed up badly.

He should keep his mouth shut and fix his own stuff.

As far as buying something from him, Id sooner purchase a Gooch built AK from Joken...

Bailey is an asshole

KyARGuy
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 7:53:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Yeah!!!!!
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 10:30:30 AM EDT
[#4]
seems to me if todd bailey were to channel all his hate energy against his competitors into perfecting his products, he'd be making a killing in the market.  as it stands, he has a adequate product (sometimes falling below the mark tho) that is hampered in sales by his underhanded propaganda tactics.
its too bad, sw was one of the first on board in the hk clone market and could've been a great industry player....but some of his personal idiosyncracies have held that operation back.

Link Posted: 8/18/2005 10:40:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Toad need the STFU.. What a asshat, he just wants people to buy his crap.. To think he has said he is gonna charge double to ORF customers.. Hell he can't do that ORF customers have enough brains not to buy anything from him.. I would pay 4 grand for a POS rust H&K that doesnt work, before I would pay $50 for his knock off if it worked 110%.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 10:47:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 10:52:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Just a dumb question here...

What if Bailey is correct about some of these rifles being under 26" folded?
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 11:16:59 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 11:17:44 AM EDT
[#9]
I thought, that the law about rifle length, stated that if the rifle had a collapsable/folding stock, it should be measuerd open, not closed, to get the correct length? That is what I remember reading, I dont have time to check the ATF site as I'm leaving, but I was sure that is what the law is.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 11:21:53 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Just a dumb question here...

What if Bailey is correct about some of these rifles being under 26" folded?

Doesn't matter, OAL is measured from "the extreme ends of the weapon" according to federal law.

i.e. with the stock open.

He's an idiot.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 11:45:12 AM EDT
[#11]
Why is it that the mini-uzi is required to have a 19" barrel instead of a 16" barrel?  Is this some sort of gray area or is it safe to lop off the extra few inches?
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 12:04:21 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Why is it that the mini-uzi is required to have a 19" barrel instead of a 16" barrel?  Is this some sort of gray area or is it safe to lop off the extra few inches?

It needs that 3 extra inches of barrel to meet the overall length requirement.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 1:55:36 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

It needs that 3 extra inches of barrel to meet the overall length requirement.

Isn't that what his wife tells him every night?
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 3:22:18 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Other then this guy being a hack, what is his major malfunction

He's telling everyone to contact ATF because an AK with the folder closed does not measure 26 inches ?

It's bad enough he's cried so loud about US barrels and now we see the enforcement of the barrel ban.  Now he wants to cry and complain about regular AKs not measuring 26 inches with no flash hider?  Jesus, this guy has some serious screws loose in his head.

I guess he should worry about the Treasury Department coming after him for fraudulent excise tax reporting between him and bobcat weapons.  

Toady Bailey is a whackjob, pure and simple. I think I'll go buy some parts from ORF to make a statement.

WTF?

http://www.hk-54.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=447

Toady is an idiot, and it shows. Look at the size of his forum compared to ARFCOM.

We have a new saying! Forget AROCK, FU TBAILY!

Link Posted: 8/18/2005 4:20:52 PM EDT
[#15]
This guy is worse than Thornton!!

What the hell is he saying?

tbailey
Site Admin

Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:20 pm    Post subject:    

I was told it is the shortest the weapons can be ie stock closed, I will pull out my green book and look it up, MI it is considered a pistol I learned that today if under 26 in any condition

I think this is what he really meant to say:

tbailey
Site Dork

Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:20 pm    Post subject:    

I was told i have the shortest dick in the business.  I like to measure my dick beginning at my asshole.  I will pull out my Dick, Jane, and Sally book and look it up.  I like Spot.  My dick is considered a pistol.  I learned that today from my wife.  My IQ is under 26 in any condition.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 8:29:43 AM EDT
[#16]
lets not forget that he berates and openly insults arf.com members, how business "smart" is that to insult any segment of a market for your products?!
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 9:33:07 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 9:52:06 AM EDT
[#18]
If it can really be shown that he's caused all these mentioned problems
there should be a gunowning community-wide boycott of EVERY ONE of his products.

I don't own any, nor do I want anything of his products.

Link Posted: 8/19/2005 9:58:24 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Damn I just wasted 15 mins. of my life that i will never get back. as I have never been to his site before, i thought i'ld look around. what a asshat. everybody make shit but him. I knew this guy was a fool but, he even makes jok'en look good. mmk

Not everybody remembers, but Speschul Wepunz had some business practices even worse than JoeKen at the beginning.  Todd quoted a price for the SW5 to get the orders, then he came back to the people who had either deposited or prepaid and raised the prices before he would ship (bait and switch, or just plain old extortion if you ask me).

I had an SW5 when they were made with a cast steel receiver.  I bought it from a dealer, took it home and enjoyed two good years of shooting without so much as a single mis-fire.  I sold it off right before the early models took a big dump in price (not everybody had as good luck as me when it came to reliability, apparently,  and the cocking tube arrangement and inability to mount a collapsible stock was a joke).  Toad did a good job at bringing a product to market that was reasonable (the Bobcat Weapons model is decent from everything I hear - I would buy one if Toad wasn't such a prick and bad-mouthed potential customers over here).   He could sell a ton of HK94 copies if he wasn't such an asshat!
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 10:14:39 AM EDT
[#20]
Anyone that tries to narc someone, or some version of firearm, out to the ATF, will never get a cent of my money.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 10:30:38 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Anyone that tries to narc someone, or some version of firearm, out to the ATF, will never get a cent of my money.

+1.

Sad day it is
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 12:14:30 PM EDT
[#22]
What a freakin moron.
This clown is a mfg, and he doesn't even know the feds measure with the stock extended?

Ya, I'll run right out and have him build something for me.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 12:18:55 PM EDT
[#23]
Guess he looks like a real dumbass now.  But then again, I'm sure his wife tells him that everyday.

I bet the guy at the ATF Tech Branch is saying "aww shit, not that fucking idiot Bailey again..."

tbailey
Site Dork

Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 2:03 pm    Post subject:    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The uzi was the issue for the 18" barrel, anyway got off the phone with tech branch this morning they are sending me a letter stating that the lenght is measured stock open.

(now don't you look like a fucking idiot now?)

This means we will not have to install barrel extensions on the sp10!!!!  

Who the fuck wants to buy your shit anyway?
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 1:29:04 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Who the fuck wants to buy your shit anyway?

I had one.

It was a sweet little rifle.  I had zero problems.  The guy I sold it to on the EE loves it.

Bailey is a character all right... but he also makes a gun I want and can't get anywhere else right now.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 1:45:09 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 1:48:30 PM EDT
[#26]

Wait, what the hell is he even talking about?  Did he forget a rifle still has to have at least a 16" barrel, or is he trying to be funny?
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 1:53:57 PM EDT
[#27]
The SP-10 has a 16 inch barrel.  He was probably worried about the overall length rule with the new folding stock thinking it was measure with it closed.

But of course, it doesn't matter...

You'd think that he would realize the gun he makes his money copying is under 26 inches long with the stock collapsed for like 20+ years now....
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 2:16:19 PM EDT
[#28]
bailey is a mental case.........the only state law that I know of that measures the overall length of the rifle with the stock being closed, or folded, is michigan....that is the way I read it from the state police website...

16.  Do rifles or shotguns with collapsible/folding stocks have to be registered in Michigan?

MCL 750.222   Yes, provided the rifle or shotgun is 30 inches or less in overall length with the stock collapsed/folded but at least 26 inches and the barrel length is at least 16 inches and 18 inches respectively.  Attorney General’s opinion #6280: if the firearm is less than 26 inches in overall length or the barrel is less than 16 or 18 inches respectively, the firearm is considered a short-barreled rifle or shotgun and is illegal to possess.

http://www.michigan.gov/msp/0,1607,7-123-1591_3503_4654-10953--,00.html

...I believe that federal law measures it with the stock extended.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 2:46:24 PM EDT
[#29]
Everyone who read this thread is going to get sued...  Those who posted will be sued twice...  And with all that money he'll still make a sh!tty product...

Spooky
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 3:29:21 PM EDT
[#30]
At least he makes a product... not to mention other people out there that only talk about it.

With some good medication and some deepak chopra tapes he might be able to make something in spec  
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 5:09:04 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
Everyone who read this thread is going to get sued...  Those who posted will be sued twice...  
Spooky

Don't forget to say they will be sued fully into bankrupcy.

Link Posted: 8/27/2005 5:53:39 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
At least he makes a product... not to mention other people out there that only talk about it.

With some good medication and some deepak chopra tapes he might be able to make something in spec  

Or something worth pissing on.

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top