Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/1/2020 11:23:06 AM EDT
UPDATE:  A little rain won’t hurt!  We’re still going to do this ruck. See y’all at 1:00!  If the weather degraded further or we enter a thunder storm warning, we’ll cancel, but as of 11:30, 14MAR, we are going to do it. [/b]

To  expand the American Battle Buddies group and to augment our neighbors to the north and east, we're setting up a Louisville-area Battle Buddies chapter.

//
//
//

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------SUMMARY-------------------------------------------------------

BLUF:  American Battle Buddies / American Pioneer Corps is doing a ruck march for members near Louisville in mid-March.

Who:  Louisville-area members of the American Battle Buddies organization
What:  6+ mile hike
Where:  Beckley Creek Park (1850 Beckley Creek Pkwy, Louisville, KY 40245)
When:  1:00 PM on 14 March 2020 (Eastern Time Zone)
Why:  To improve mental and physical fitness through group activity

//
//
//

------------------------------------------------OPERATIONS ORDER------------------------------------------------

SITUATION:

- Interest among Kentucky residents in the Battle Buddies / Pioneer Corps organization continues to grow.

- Weather in the Louisville area in mid-March historically is 48 degrees.

- The Louisville Loop is an asphalt-paved biking / hiking / running trail that, when complete, will be 100 miles in length.  Currently, a few sections are complete, including one at Beckley Creek Park, near the Interstate 64 and Interstate 265 (Gene Snyder Freeway) cloverleaf interchange.  The trail is approximately 10-12 feet wide.  There are a few hills where we will gain elevation (around 100 feet increase in elevation at most, with a total of about 1,000 feet of elevation gained and lost over the hike).  There are a few crosswalks where we will be crossing two-lane roads.

MISSION:

- Louisville Battle Buddies will conduct a six-mile hike on the Louisville Loop at Beckley Creek Park (1850 Beckley Creek Pkwy, Louisville, KY 40245) on 14 March 2020, at 1:00 PM Local (Eastern Time).

EXECUTION:

- INTENT: The intent is to meet like-minded individuals, engage in physical fitness training through hiking, exceed the hiking requirement for Provisional rating, and optionally complete a portion of the hiking requirement for Third Class rating.

- CONCEPT OF OPERATION: There are three entrances to the park.  We will meet in the large parking lot on the south side of the Humana Grand Allee Fields. Arrive at the parking lot no later than 1:00 PM in order to have your rucksack weighed (optional), participate in the safety brief, and step off no later than 1:30 PM.  We will hike one mile south and then return to the starting point, which will allow people to make a quick stop at the vehicles to adjust gear as needed.  We will then continue on for 2 miles north before returning to the starting point.  Since there will be an "out-and-back" format to this hike, there is no need to stage vehicles at separate finish point.  We will maintain a minimum of a 3 mile-per-hour pace, in order to complete the hike in the 2 hour standard time limit.  Maps will be provided on site for those that are navigationally challenged.

- COORDINATING INSTRUCTIONS: American Battle Buddies standards can be found here. For those seeking to attain Provisional rating, bring a 35 pound rucksack / backpack.  There will be an opportunity for an "exit ramp" to be taken at the 3-mile mark.  For those seeking to complete all 6 miles and have this event count toward the Third Class rating’s cumulative 18-mile requirement, pack your rucksack to weigh 45 pounds or more.  Alternatively, a long gun may be carried in conjunction with a rucksack.  If you carry a long gun, you may reduce your pack weight by 10 pounds.  All participants should carry a 3" x 5" MEDICAL information card in their right front pocket of their pants.  Blank 3" x 5" cards will be available on ruck day, in case you do not want to bring your own.  See Administrative & Logistics below for further information.

- TIME LINE:
1:00 PM - Arrival
1:30 PM - Step Off
3:30 PM - March Complete
3:45 PM - Depart Area

- ACCOUNTABILITY:  Due to the format of the hike and the terrain features of the park, there is very little possibility for anyone to become lost on this hike.  We will do a head-count before stepping off and then again when we take a quick pause after the first two miles to ensure everyone is comfortable.   Once complete, we will do a final head count to ensure nobody is missing.  In the spirit of teamwork, everyone is encouraged to look out for your fellow hiker and not let any one person fall too far behind.  Motivate each other and build some comaraderie.

- LOST PERSON:  For the first two miles, all "return to base" instructions are simply to head north from your current position.  After the first two miles, all "return to base" instructions are to simply head south from your current position.  Since the hike will be conducted in the afternoon, the sun will be predominantly in the west.  To head north, orient yourself so that the sun is to your left and start walking.  To head south, orient yourself so that the sun is to your right and start walking.

- UNIFORM / PACKING LIST:
Required:  1.  Clothing that is appropriate for the elements.  2.  Close-toed (outdoor or athletic) shoes.  3.  Positive Mental Attitude.
Recommended:  1.  Rucksack weighing at least 35 pounds (45 pounds is preferred).  2.  Insect repellent / sunscreen / medication as needed.  3.  Empty trash bag (you can fill it as you hike).

- ADDITIONAL INFO:  Only dry weight counts toward pack weight.  If you are carrying a hydration bladder or water bottles in your rucksack, please have a method to remove these items before the pack is placed on the scale.  Most hydration bladders can be quick-disconnected where the bladder meets the hose, which will allow you to keep your hose secured to your pack straps.  Plate Carriers and other Load Bearing Equipment does not count toward pack weight.  Feel free to still wear full kit if you desire.  Plate carrier mounted backpacks such as the Modular Assault Pack do NOT count toward your pack weight.  Rucksacks are not required, only encouraged.  You may still join us for the hike, and we look forward to working with you to be some motivation for your future hikes.  If you are incapable of meeting the above mentioned physical standards, show up anyway.  We would still love to meet others from the area who have a desire to be a part of this public service organization.

ADMINISTRATIVE & LOGISTICS:

- In Kentucky, the government is prohibited from interfering with our right to openly carry in state parks.  God Bless Kentucky.  If you choose to carry a long gun, please be conscious of your surroundings.  I am not your supervisor, but our behavior during this event must reflect the expectations of the American Battle Buddies.

- Do not wear new footwear to this event.  Use broken-in boots or shoes.  Merino wool socks will be your friend.  Avoid cotton socks if at all possible.

- Bring water that is easily accessible on the hike.  Stopping kills your speed.  Leave the sodas at home or in the vehicles, and avoid putting anything in a hydration bladder except for clean water (unless you like algae / bacteria in your hydration bladder).

- Pack moleskin and an extra pair of socks near the top of your rucksack.

- Wear sunglasses to protect your eyes from light and wind. Dress accordingly for the duration of your exposure to the elements.  Your body will generate heat while hiking, so don’t overdress.  I suggest a lightweight rain coat at the top of your rucksack that can be used to block any inclement weather once we are on the move.  Mesh-back trucker hats are great for a sun visor, yet still allow your body to shed heat.  Wearing a solid cap while exercising will typically make it feel like your body is 10 degrees hotter than it really is.

- If you have questions about gear, fitness, or anything else: ASK.  Someone will help you out.

- Restrooms are available at the park, but they are 1/4 mile (round trip) off of the trail.

- CASEVAC: All participants should carry a 3" x 5" MEDICAL information card in their right front pants pocket.  At a minimum, this index card should contain your complete name, current medications, known medical conditions, emergency point of contact name, and emergency point of contact phone number.  Please ensure that your emergency point of contact is aware of your participation in this event, so that a phone call from an unknown number during this time isn't immediately blocked by call blocker apps.  For any non-ambulatory medical situation, two hikers will remain with the casualty for administrative aid (relieve the casualty of their pack, ensure water is available, call for medical assistance, etc.) while the others will coordinate the arrival of ambulance / paramedics to the nearest roadway or parking lot.  In the event of an non-emergency injury, the casualty may be taken to Middleton Immediate Care Center (12903 Shelbyville Rd, Louisville, KY 40243) or alternatively to Baptist Health Urgent Care Louisville - Middletown (12010 Shelbyville Rd Ste 500, Louisville, KY 40243) by any two hikers.  All casualties will be in the company of at least two additional hikers at all times.

COMMAND & SIGNAL:

- Post questions in this thread or Instant Message me.

- If you want to help out in any capacity or have special skills (Medic, HAM radio operator, etc.) let me know.

- For curious onlookers who ask who we are or what our purpose is, answer them honestly that we are a hiking club.  Expect to see others on and off the trail.

- Once on site, we will make additional communication plans as necessary.  Please download the "Signal" messaging app before arrival.

//
//
//

The format and information above was shamelessly copied in part from other groups who have had success in their own areas with assembling groups to conduct similar hikes.  Thanks to everyone who has coordinated one of these events, as I am merely trying to build upon your successes.
Link Posted: 2/1/2020 9:26:58 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm in. The one in So IN today was fun.
Link Posted: 2/8/2020 10:50:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I'm in. The one in So IN today was fun.
View Quote
Yes, it was.  It was also great to see such a good turnout for their first ruck.

I'll post some tips for those that are interested, as well as some more information here when I get a bit of time.
Link Posted: 2/13/2020 8:26:39 PM EDT
[#3]
One month warning!

Y'all get out there and get some miles in.  Check your rucks, belts, shoes, etc..  Make sure they're up to the task.  After about 2 miles of walking, you should know if you need to adjust anything in your pack, or adjust how it rides.  Please feel free to Instant Message me if you have any questions.  Use this thread to coordinate transportation.  The park where we will be conducting this ruck has an awesome playground for kids, plus a huge bark park for the dogs.  If you're thinking about bringing family that won't be participating in the ruck, keep these two facilities in mind for them to have something to do while they wait.

Members that are mentioned below have expressed interest in these events in Kentucky / Southern Indiana.  If you know of anyone else that would like to join us, point them toward this thread.

@Damon_23 ;)
@craig24680
@Granzka
@Overkill777
@thezentree
@hoboninja
@Miles_Urbanus
@pmlock1
@LuvBUSHmaster
@BadDog38
@joshiedoom
@221B
@M48flex
@JSG
@tonysoprano150
@galaxie500
@kallnojoy
@Kiju
@Tankdawg0057
@jasonTTKA
@blackrifledan
@johnnypantz
@Jinxters
@boatbuilder
@Vespid_Wasp
@DuCATTi
@7255
@Ressurrected
@One_Slayer
@Axleman94
@compuvette
@CYB29
@Garyindiane
@Fordtough25
@ban-hater
@Ben
@Jenzilla
@WhiskersTheCat

UPDATE - 15 FEB 2020:

I went out to Beckley Creek Park today and paced out the path for this ruck.  For 15MAR, we will be staying exclusively on the well-established sidewalk.  There are many wood chip and dirt trails through the park but we will save those for later rucks, when everybody has a good baseline for their capabilities.

I started at the parking lot just south of the soccer fields and headed south for approximately one mile.  Near the end of this section, there is a slight incline which helps you to respect the weight of your ruck.  At 3PM in the afternoon, it's a beautiful view.

Attachment Attached File

After turning around and heading back to the start point, I was able to snap a picture of the creek from the underpass.  We really couldn't ask for better conditions for an initial ruck here in Louisville.

Attachment Attached File

Next, I headed north / northwest toward the "egg lawn."  If you're following on the map, the egg lawn is the oval shaped ring.  I walked clockwise around this ring, exiting to the north and continuing until right around the 4 mile mark.  More beautiful scenery along the way.

Attachment Attached File

Turning around and heading south again, I returned to the egg lawn, where I continued clockwise and exited on the south side, right around the 5.5 mile mark.  The final half mile was a straight shot that leads directly to the parking lot where I started.

For your consideration, here are the posted rules for the Louisville Loop at Beckley Creek Park.

Attachment Attached File

All said and done, not too bad.  I'm getting over some kind of upper respiratory infection / illness that's got my sinuses all clogged up.  The fresh air did wonders for that.  45 pounds of dry weight with my better half setting the pace.  Y'all get out there and log some miles!

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/13/2020 8:29:26 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm a shaky maybe due to family stuff. I'll know more closer to the date.
Link Posted: 2/13/2020 9:04:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Dang!!
All those tags, and you missed me

I’ll try to make it. Hard to pass up an opportunity to log some miles with good folks.
Link Posted: 2/13/2020 9:28:44 PM EDT
[#6]
I’d be down. But am way out of shape so if you dont mind the weakness I will do my best
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 6:32:03 AM EDT
[#7]
I'm a strong maybe. I'm running the KAT 4x4 for 5 days the following weekend, so it depends on how far I get with vehicle prep for that.
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 9:32:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Dang!!
All those tags, and you missed me

I’ll try to make it. Hard to pass up an opportunity to log some miles with good folks.
View Quote
no one likes you, get outa here
Link Posted: 2/15/2020 8:27:56 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

no one likes you, get outa here
View Quote
@craig24680

I get that a lot  
Link Posted: 2/21/2020 4:47:58 PM EDT
[#10]
In case anyone is looking for a pair of boots, I’ve been a fan of Merrell Moabs and Salomons for a while.

I typically wear Merrells when I am carrying any kind of weight for longer distance, and Salomons for running or just casual walking around. I feel like the cushion and chassis system on Salomons is a little overloaded once you go over 220lbs. If your body weight and ruck weight will be under 220, then these may be a great choice for you. Outstanding price, too.

Black Salomon boots for $100.

Brown Salomon boots for $100.

Avoid getting the GTX (Gor-Tex) version. They’ll make your feet sweat like crazy on long hikes.

See y’all in three weeks!
Link Posted: 2/22/2020 10:55:03 AM EDT
[#11]
I need to look in this thread more often....I'm in!
I live 2 minutes from the park.

I'll be the hike weeny, though- I can't carry any weight because of my broke-down spine...but I might bring and AR to carry if we're doing that.
Link Posted: 2/22/2020 12:04:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Thanks for the LAPG links above- I just got a pair.

Here's $10 off a first time order from them, referral they sent me:

RWRD.IO/9HI43UR

It's a URL, but I can't get it to hotlink...
Link Posted: 2/22/2020 8:17:37 PM EDT
[#13]
Man, what a good day for a walk!  The wife and I went out for another ruck today. This time, we had our daughter in her stroller. Just three miles, but it still felt great.

Attachment Attached File

Something to be mindful of:

The park was absolutely full of people today.  Tons of families, elderly couples walking, people playing with their dogs, friends playing softball, and a good bit of vehicular traffic, too. There was a private event going on at the Gheens Foundation Lodge, and a security guard was screening cars entering that area of the park. Additionally, I saw two Louisville Metro marked police cars and one unmarked white Ford Explorer K-9 unit driving through the park while we were there.

For those that are planning on bring rifles, there might be some interaction with law enforcement. I’m not saying you shouldn’t - hell, it’s your right. Just know that it might bring about some level of confrontation.

Y’all might want to consider ways that you could secure the rifle to your rucksack (muzzle down, mag removed, etc.) just to help keep Suzy soccer mom from making a phone call while she clutches her pearls. Plus, it’d be a little easier to move with your hands free to do things like wave and be friendly to on-lookers.

It’s just a thought. We’re all free men who can do as we please.
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 8:24:57 AM EDT
[#14]
Barring any sicknesses, I will be there. HAM radio too.
Link Posted: 3/7/2020 9:14:30 PM EDT
[#15]
One more week!  I went and joined the Central KY boys on their ruck today.  Beautiful countryside, great weather, and awesome people.

Can't wait to see y'all next weekend here in Louisville.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/7/2020 10:20:44 PM EDT
[#16]
Looks good.
I'm 99% in for the March 14th Ruck
Link Posted: 3/9/2020 8:30:24 PM EDT
[#17]
----------  Five day warning!  ----------

@Damon_23
@craig24680
@Granzka
@Overkill777
@M0244
@thezentree
@hoboninja
@Miles_Urbanus
@pmlock1
@LuvBUSHmaster
@BadDog38
@joshiedoom
@221B
@M48flex
@JSG
@cruze5
@sjlmd
@M4ger
@tonysoprano150
@galaxie500
@kallnojoy
@Kiju
@Tankdawg0057
@jasonTTKA
@blackrifledan
@johnnypantz
@Jinxters
@boatbuilder
@Vespid_Wasp
@DuCATTi
@7255
@ReSSurrected
@One_Slayer
@Axleman94
@compuvette
@kokopelli
@CYB29
@Garyindiane
@Fordtough25
@ban-hater
@Ben
@Jenzilla
@WhiskersTheCat

Below is a map of the park and the route that we will be taking.  The distance for each color isn't exactly to scale, but it'll work for these purposes to help you orient yourself to the course.  Our goal will be to keep everyone together as one group, but we will also ensure that our end time for the pace-setter will be before the 2 hour mark.  To make this happen, plan on a 3.25 - 3.5 MPH pace to be maintained.  If anyone wishes to only do three miles, there is an opportunity to turn back after the third yellow arrow (the return route will be to follow the final two red arrows back to the vehicles).

Attachment Attached File

If you plan on family coming to the park and playing while we are out on a ruck, be advised that the dog park is a "members only" deal, which requires the purchase of an RFID tag from a local Feeders Supply store.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/9/2020 8:37:43 PM EDT
[#18]
As of right now, I’m in.
Will try to round up some locals to ride along.
Link Posted: 3/10/2020 7:27:30 PM EDT
[#19]
I'm in.

Edit: Depends on the night I have the night before as I'm working.
Link Posted: 3/14/2020 6:12:44 AM EDT
[#20]
Okay Ford broke me. I won’t be getting home till late. I’m bitching out.
Link Posted: 3/14/2020 10:54:10 AM EDT
[#21]
There does not seem to be much of a chance of lightning, however light to moderate rain will occur through much of the afternoon into the evening. Temperatures in mid 40s falling to upper 30s in the evening.
Link Posted: 3/14/2020 11:31:25 AM EDT
[#22]
We’re still on. OP has been updated. See y’all at 1:00!
Link Posted: 3/14/2020 12:13:22 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
We’re still on. OP has been updated. See y’all at 1:00!
View Quote
I get whinier when I get wet
Link Posted: 3/14/2020 3:56:36 PM EDT
[#24]
I just woke up. I really needed this ruck as I’ve had no time to do one on my own. May just go out tonight.
Link Posted: 3/14/2020 8:50:43 PM EDT
[#25]
A big thanks to @Boost for a great ruck. Despite the uncooperative weather (upper 30’s and rain), the location was great. Almost ideal for these hikes. Can’t wait to hike this one again.

Also. A big thanks to @7255 for the Sonic patch. I appreciate it.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/15/2020 8:05:59 AM EDT
[#26]
That was a good time! The weather just made the community of us that much closer. It was great to see all of the familiar faces from the Southern Indiana rucks, as well as the new ones. Quite a few guys got that third notch in their belt, so now I guess it’s time to  start thinking about when we should get together to do a PFT.

I’m going to look into taking the HAM technician test, even though I’ve got a bit of aversion to using radios nowadays.

Thanks again to everyone who joined us yesterday. For those that didn’t make it, we’ll be doing another one in the same place next month.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/15/2020 11:51:29 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
A big thanks to @Boost for a great ruck. Despite the uncooperative weather (upper 30’s and rain), the location was great. Almost ideal for these hikes. Can’t wait to hike this one again.

Also. A big thanks to @7255 for the Sonic patch. I appreciate it.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/113101/AE0E5EE6-7C68-4077-A640-71384C0D8BA1_png-1316252.JPG
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/113101/ABFF682C-D943-4D16-83AA-F93E658DBEED_png-1316255.JPG
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/113101/9D495493-92C8-4FEC-BE69-C26F02184993_jpe-1316257.JPG
View Quote
You're welcome!

And for the rest of the class, there was (possibly joking) talk of doing a Jeffersonville/Louisville urban hike, crossing the Ohio on the Big Four and the Clark Memorial bridges. This is what six miles of that would look like.

Attachment Attached File

ETA Yes, that immediately starts with elevation change. It's fine, everything's fine.
Link Posted: 3/15/2020 11:58:39 AM EDT
[#28]
I like the idea of doing two laps, starting at Big Fiur Park, going across Big Four Bridge, into Indiana, returning to Kentucky across the Clark Memorial Bridge, and completing the loop by walking to Big Four Park again.

I need to go map that out and see how close to 3 miles one loop would be.  That would be some scenic urban hiking, for sure.

Edit:  it looks like one loop would be closer to 4 miles. Maybe we could augment it and take some sidewalks around blocks downtown to make it 6 miles?  Alternatively, who would be up for just doing 2 laps and making it a fun urban 8-miler?

It’d be cool to get some food with the group afterwards, since I’ve always had to bail once the rucks have been complete due to other weekend activities.
Link Posted: 3/15/2020 12:32:10 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I like the idea of doing two laps, starting at Big Fiur Park, going across Big Four Bridge, into Indiana, returning to Kentucky across the Clark Memorial Bridge, and completing the loop by walking to Big Four Park again.

I need to go map that out and see how close to 3 miles one loop would be.  That would be some scenic urban hiking, for sure.

Edit:  it looks like one loop would be closer to 4 miles. Maybe we could augment it and take some sidewalks around blocks downtown to make it 6 miles?  Alternatively, who would be up for just doing 2 laps and making it a fun urban 8-miler?

It’d be cool to get some food with the group afterwards, since I’ve always had to bail once the rucks have been complete due to other weekend activities.
View Quote
I had to add the walk to the dumpster at the Falls of the Ohio center to get it to six. Even playing with the Louisville side, nothing really changed. Whether we crossed the Great Lawn, went up Preston St. by Bats Stadium, the highlighted route, all of those without the jaunt to the Falls kept it right at about 4.1.

Sonic suggested adding the Falls, and like magic it worked. I think he's already mapped it out and wanted someone else to take the blame for a hike with an immediate elevation gain
Link Posted: 3/15/2020 12:48:40 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I had to add the walk to the dumpster at the Falls of the Ohio center to get it to six. Even playing with the Louisville side, nothing really changed. Whether we crossed the Great Lawn, went up Preston St. by Bats Stadium, the highlighted route, all of those without the jaunt to the Falls kept it right at about 4.1.

Sonic suggested adding the Falls, and like magic it worked. I think he's already mapped it out and wanted someone else to take the blame for a hike with an immediate elevation gain
View Quote
I like the elevation changes, in case you couldn’t tell by the: “Nah, this will be flat and easy, unlike the Scottsburg one” which was immediately followed by: “Oh yeah, I forgot about this hill that we’ve got to climb.”

“Don’t worry, once we’re all done, it’ll be easy.”
Link Posted: 3/15/2020 12:55:58 PM EDT
[#31]
It's fine, everything's fine.
Link Posted: 3/16/2020 3:07:45 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
That was a good time! The weather just made the community of us that much closer. It was great to see all of the familiar faces from the Southern Indiana rucks, as well as the new ones. Quite a few guys got that third notch in their belt, so now I guess it’s time to  start thinking about when we should get together to do a PFT.

I’m going to look into taking the HAM technician test, even though I’ve got a bit of aversion to using radios nowadays.

Thanks again to everyone who joined us yesterday. For those that didn’t make it, we’ll be doing another one in the same place next month.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/79706/973DBF85-53E5-4740-87C6-6EE6102DCFDE_jpe-1316736.JPG
View Quote
I’m off every other Saturday. If you give me a heads up I can make sure I have that Friday off. I tend to get picked up if I don’t say something within a week. @boost
Link Posted: 3/16/2020 9:44:07 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
It's fine, everything's fine.
View Quote
This
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top