Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 22
Posted: 1/25/2020 2:02:19 PM EDT
Note: there is now an American Pioneer Corps forum.

All,

Due to excessive PMs from individuals asking for information about how to start a Battle Buddies group, I am pushing out the below.  It is still being determined between myself and several current participants which name (or combination of names for higher and lower administrative levels of the organization) we will go with.  I'll update the OP as soon as we've hammered that out.  I will also update with further details on specific courses of instruction and recommended goals for members and groups.  As of now, the below is basic guidelines for how to qualify for a given rating.  It was previously posted in another thread, but there have been some notable provisions.  Please see below.  

Updates to follow.  Thanks!

American Battle Buddies Handbook

1.Rules for participation.

a.ABB is an apolitical public service outdoors/scouting organization.  Any person participating with ABB must refrain from engaging in partisan political speech or activity during ABB activities.  This does not, however, restrict discussing legislation which would directly impact ABB activities or the organization as a whole.
b.Participation is limited to persons 18 years of age or older, except persons 16 years of age may participate with their parents notarized written consent.  Individuals aged 13 through 15 may participate only if their parent or legal guardian is physically present during the activity in which the minor wishes to participate. Any commissioned officer of the armed forces, or public notary, may certify a parent’s consent for their minor age 16 or above to participate.
c.No person who has been convicted of a felony may participate in ABB activities without being granted a waiver, with any specific restrictions, in writing from ABB senior leadership.  Senior leadership who may grant such a waiver will consist of a board made up of at least one law enforcement officer or former law enforcement officer, one armed forces commissioned officer or former commissioned officer, and either one ABB civilian rated Leader or Senior Leader or enlisted/former enlisted E-6 or above ABB member. The board will seek advice from an ABB lawyer if necessary when rendering a decision.

2.Battle Buddies Ratings.
a.Ratings are not ranks, they are an indicator of a member having achieved proficiency in certain basic tasks to a given level.

b.Ratings Available to Civilian and Military Members.
-Provisional
-3rd Class
-2nd Class
-1st Class
-Junior Leader
-Leader
-Senior Leader

c. Other Ratings.
-Any member of the organization may choose to adopt the title/rank held during their most recent term of honorable military service.
-Any member who is a medical doctor by profession may choose to adopt the title of “Doctor”, and any member who is an engineer by both degree and profession may select the title “Engineer”.

3.Standards to achieve ratings.

a.Standard Hike Conditions: Minimum 35lbs pack (dry weight, excluding water) and long gun, or 45lbs pack without long gun; covering a minimum of 6 miles while maintaining an average pace of no less than 3mph (including any rest time).  Two witnesses unrelated to the hiker are required.*

*this means no immediate family may act as witnesses ie sibling/parent/spouse.

b.Provisional.
1.In order to achieve a Provisional rating, a prospective member must complete one hike, 3 miles in length, with at least two other persons unrelated to them as witnesses. The prospective member must complete the hike in under an hour while carrying 25lbs (excluding water weight) in a pack, and a long gun.  The prospective member may choose to omit the long gun and instead add an additional 10lbs dry weight to their pack.

c.3rd Class
1.In order to achieve a 3rd Class rating, a Provisional member must;
-Within 90 days of their first hike, complete at least two additional hikes, each covering a minimum of 6 miles while maintaining an average pace of no less than 3mph (including any rest time),
-Have completed cumulatively 18 miles of qualifying hike distance, not including any hikes of a distance less than 3 miles, and
-Complete the above 3rd Class requirements while carrying a minimum 35lbs pack (dry weight, excluding water) and long gun, or 45lbs pack without long gun (Standard Hike Conditions).

d.2nd Class
1.A candidate for 2nd Class must complete one of the following;
a.Complete a Navy Physical Fitness Test based upon the male standard (regardless of the candidate gender) for their age group with a minimum score of “Satisfactory” in each event (or Army or Marine Corps PFT equivalent) or,
b.Complete a NRA or CMP Service Rifle Match (whether firing “in” or “out” of competition due to equipment restrictions) with a minimum score of 70%.
2.The candidate must also complete at least one additional hike of no less than 3 miles, with the same weight and pace requirements above listed as standard hike conditions.

e.1st Class
1.Candidates for 1st Class must complete the second option from the 2nd Class qualification ("a" or "b", whichever was not selected for their 2nd Class qualification), and complete at least one additional hike of 6 miles or more under standard hike conditions.

f.Junior Leader (JL)
1.After having achieved ABB 1st Class, a prospective JL must organize (3) ABB hikes with participation by at least 3 other attendees not related to them.  During each of these hikes at least 3 of the 4 or more participants (including the prospective JL) must complete the hike under standard hike conditions, and

2.Complete accredited Basic Life Support (BLS) and Stop the Bleed medical training, and

3.Obtain a license to operate amateur radio of Technician Class or higher, and

4.Have been an active ABB member of Provisional rank or above for a period of six months.

g.Leader (in progress)

h.Senior Leader (in progress)

Pioneer Corps Skills Test

It is recommended that pioneers achieve proficiency in the following skills.  Be advised that in the near future the standards for specific ratings will likely be revised to include proficiency in the following skills.  Standards for training and evaluation of the below skills to shortly follow.  In the interim, most of the below can be found in the USMC Battle Skills Test.

Basic civil defense skills:
 Conduct observation
 Defend a position
 Describe the use of deadly force
 Employ a map and compass to navigate in day and night conditions
 Handle detainees
 Identify anomalies
 Perform actions with a service rifle
 Perform immediate action upon contact with the enemy
 Perform weapons handling procedures with a service rifle
 Search an individual
 Stand a sentry post
 Visually identify indicators of improvised explosive devices
Communications:
 Communicate using hand and arm signals
 Operate a VHF radio
 Submit a message
First Aid:
 Apply a tourniquet
 Describe phases of tactical combat casualty care
 Treat a cold weather injury
 Treat a heat injury
Leadership:
 Apply the components of the decision cycle (OODA loop)
 Describe combined arms operations
 Describe operational security
 Describe stresses of emergency response
 Describe The Code of Conduct
 Describe rights of a prisoner of war/Describe rights of a domestic prisoner
 Prepare for combat
Legal Knowledge:
 Explain the explicit rights detailed in the Bill of Rights.
 Explain explicit rights contained in your state constitution.

———————BREAK———————

In response to a number of inquiries, once you have earned a 3rd Class rating, you can get your piss cutter (Garrison cap) here if your BBG did not provide you with one.  The aforementioned link is where we have been ordering them for VBB guys.

The appropriate 2nd and 1st class rating pins can be found here.
Link Posted: 1/25/2020 2:02:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Reserved for recommended group training;

Wildland Firefighter

Pioneer/Engineer Skills

Search and Rescue Skills
Link Posted: 1/25/2020 2:07:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Can't legally hike around with a long gun in many places.
Link Posted: 1/25/2020 2:38:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
Yep, so chuck an extra 10lbs in your pack.
Link Posted: 1/25/2020 2:43:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote
I was about to say get a rubber duck and throw some orange or yellow tape on it, didn't realize they go for $150-200

It seems that the "add 10 lbs" exception was put in in recognition of the fact that a lot of people don't have easy access to a place where they can ruck around open carrying a rifle.
Link Posted: 1/25/2020 3:16:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Thank you Ben.
Link Posted: 1/25/2020 3:35:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
All,

Due to excessive PMs from individuals asking for information about how to start a Battle Buddies group, I am pushing out the below.  It is still being determined between myself and several current participants which name (or combination of names for higher and lower administrative levels of the organization) we will go with.  I'll update the OP as soon as we've hammered that out.  I will also update with further details on specific courses of instruction and recommended goals for members and groups.  As of now, the below is basic guidelines for how to qualify for a given rating.  It was previously posted in another thread, but there have been some notable provisions.  Please see below.

Updates to follow.  Thanks!

American Battle Buddies Handbook

1.Rules for participation.

a.ABB is an apolitical public service outdoors/scouting organization.  Any person participating with ABB must refrain from engaging in partisan political speech or activity during ABB activities.  This does not, however, restrict discussing legislation which would directly impact ABB activities or the organization as a whole.
b.Participation is limited to persons 18 years of age or older, except persons 16 years of age may participate with their parents notarized written consent.  Individuals aged 13 through 15 may participate only if their parent or legal guardian is physically present during the activity in which the minor wishes to participate. Any commissioned officer of the armed forces, or public notary, may certify a parent's consent for their minor age 16 or above to participate.
c.No person who has been convicted of a felony may participate in ABB activities without being granted a waiver, with any specific restrictions, in writing from ABB senior leadership.  Senior leadership who may grant such a waiver will consist of a board made up of at least one law enforcement officer or former law enforcement officer, one armed forces commissioned officer or former commissioned officer, and either one ABB civilian rated Leader or Senior Leader or enlisted/former enlisted E-6 or above ABB member. The board will seek advice from an ABB lawyer if necessary when rendering a decision.

2.Battle Buddies Ratings.
a.Ratings are not ranks, they are an indicator of a member having achieved proficiency in certain basic tasks to a given level.

b.Ratings Available to Civilian and Military Members.
-Provisional
-3rd Class
-2nd Class
-1st Class
-Junior Leader
-Leader
-Senior Leader

c. Other Ratings.
-Any member of the organization may choose to adopt the title/rank held during their most recent term of honorable military service.
-Any member who is a medical doctor by profession may choose to adopt the title of "Doctor", and any member who is an engineer by both degree and profession may select the title "Engineer".

3.Standards to achieve ratings.

a.Standard Hike Conditions: Minimum 35lbs pack (dry weight, excluding water) and long gun, or 45lbs pack without long gun; covering a minimum of 6 miles while maintaining an average pace of no less than 3mph (including any rest time).

b.Provisional.
1.In order to achieve a Provisional rating, a prospective member must complete one hike, 3 miles in length, with at least two other persons unrelated to them as witnesses. The prospective member must complete the hike in under an hour while carrying 25lbs (excluding water weight) in a pack, and a long gun.  The prospective member may choose to omit the long gun and instead add an additional 10lbs dry weight to their pack.

c.3rd Class
1.In order to achieve a 3rd Class rating, a Provisional member must;
-Within 90 days of their first hike, complete at least two additional hikes, each covering a minimum of 6 miles while maintaining an average pace of no less than 3mph (including any rest time),
-Have completed cumulatively 18 miles of qualifying hike distance, not including any hikes of a distance less than 3 miles, and
-Complete the above 3rd Class requirements while carrying a minimum 35lbs pack (dry weight, excluding water) and long gun, or 45lbs pack without long gun (Standard Hike Conditions).

d.2nd Class
1.A candidate for 2nd Class must complete one of the following;
a.Complete a Navy Physical Fitness Test based upon the male standard (regardless of the candidate gender) for their age group with a minimum score of "Satisfactory" in each event (or Army or Marine Corps PFT equivalent) or,
b.Complete a NRA or CMP Service Rifle Match (whether firing "in" or "out" of competition due to equipment restrictions) with a minimum score of 70%.
2.The candidate must also complete at least one additional hike of no less than 3 miles, with the same weight and pace requirements above listed as standard hike conditions.

e.1st Class
1.Candidates for 1st Class must complete the second option from the 2nd Class qualification ([a] or [b], whichever was not selected for their 2nd Class qualification), and complete at least one additional hike of 6 miles or more under standard hike conditions.

f.Junior Leader (JL)
1.After having achieved ABB 1st Class, a prospective JL must organize (3) ABB hikes with participation by at least 3 other attendees not related to them.  During each of these hikes at least 3 of the 4 or more participants (including the prospective JL) must complete the hike under standard hike conditions, and

2.Complete accredited Basic First Responder and Stop the Bleed medical training, and

3.Obtain a license to operate amateur radio of Technician Class or higher, and

4.Have been an active ABB member of Provisional rank or above for a period of six months.

g.Leader (in progress)

h.Senior Leader (in progress)
View Quote
I really like these ideas.  And I think they're necessary at some level.

But I'm worried that parts of these requirements (a designated rank structure, weapons qualifications required for rank/rating, and holding of sanctioned events) may run afoul of the law in Texas.  Specifically, Government Code Ch 431

431.010. Organization Prohibited

(a) Except as provided by Subsection (b), a body of persons other than the regularly organized state military forces or the troops of the United States may not associate as a military company or organization or parade in public with firearms in a municipality of the state.
View Quote
Now I haven't found a definition of a "military company", and I'm not worried about the "parading with firearms" bit.   But I think someone could make the case that the type of structure you've laid out has the characteristics of a military company.

Maybe I'm being overly cautious, but the hike(s) I'm attempting to organize in central TX are far less formalized that this, for this exact reason.

I'd like to know your thoughts, either here or in PM.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/25/2020 3:43:11 PM EDT
[#7]
I am in a state that has some restrictions on open carry etc.  We will abide by the laws and will put the extra weight in our packs when we ruck.
Link Posted: 1/25/2020 3:43:52 PM EDT
[#8]
No one in my AO  wanted to by my bb I was offered a duck hunt though
Link Posted: 1/25/2020 3:45:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/25/2020 3:47:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I'm in and so is @Spartacus2002.
View Quote
Hell yeah.
Link Posted: 1/25/2020 3:48:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/25/2020 3:57:05 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I carry a sledgehammer.
View Quote
War Hammer!

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/25/2020 4:07:08 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I really like these ideas.  And I think they're necessary at some level.

But I'm worried that parts of these requirements (a designated rank structure, weapons qualifications required for rank/rating, and holding of sanctioned events) may run afoul of the law in Texas.  Specifically, Government Code Ch 431

Now I haven't found a definition of a "military company", and I'm not worried about the "parading with firearms" bit.   But I think someone could make the case that the type of structure you've laid out has the characteristics of a military company.

Maybe I'm being overly cautious, but the hike(s) I'm attempting to organize in central TX are far less formalized that this, for this exact reason.

I'd like to know your thoughts, either here or in PM.  Thanks.
View Quote
It is, legitimately, a public service/scouting organization. Just like boy scouts, volunteer fire companies, or any other number of organizations there is a structure to it, that includes a quasi rank structure and organization being loosely based on the military. It doesn't violate Texas law anymore than BSA does.
Link Posted: 1/25/2020 4:12:07 PM EDT
[#14]
Nice.
Link Posted: 1/25/2020 4:23:31 PM EDT
[#15]
any thoughts on how / if handicapped folks might participate?

Amputees / prosthesis / etc.

If this isn’t for them, it isn’t, life isn’t fair. Just throwing it out there.
Link Posted: 1/25/2020 4:23:50 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

It is, legitimately, a public service/scouting organization. Just like boy scouts, volunteer fire companies, or any other number of organizations there is a structure to it, that includes a quasi rank structure and organization being loosely based on the military. It doesn't violate Texas law anymore than BSA does.
View Quote
Fair enough.
Link Posted: 1/25/2020 4:38:47 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I'm in and so is @Spartacus2002.
View Quote
Yep.  We're working on a Florida chapter.  More info to follow.
Link Posted: 1/25/2020 4:40:47 PM EDT
[#18]
Subscribed hard.
Made order just a bit ago to get my shooting chops up. I always practice 22 Appleseed AQTs at 25M, time to start doing something with my AR and my Garand.
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Walking 3 MPH at 5’6” ain’t easy but I’m working on it...
Link Posted: 1/25/2020 5:16:27 PM EDT
[#19]
Thanks @Ben
I’ll add a link to this in my HTF Southern Indiana Battle Buddy thread.
Link Posted: 1/25/2020 5:21:57 PM EDT
[#20]
Tagscribed
Link Posted: 1/25/2020 5:25:00 PM EDT
[#21]
Excellent.  Of course, I didn't see this thread until after I had already sent you an IM.

I'm looking forward to seeing how much momentum this thing is going to get.  Thanks again for doing this.
Link Posted: 1/25/2020 5:29:02 PM EDT
[#22]
Sorry if this sounds like I'm shitposting... but this seems like a lot of work OP.

To the average guy, this could be a bit too structured and involved than what he's willing to go through to be honest.  Just my opinion
Link Posted: 1/25/2020 5:37:32 PM EDT
[#23]
Suggestion-

Cartography specialization in addition to those posted.
Possibly also a fitness/readiness expert

Maybe less is more.  Those could be sub-categories to some that are listed, but everyone wants to be a Colonel.
Link Posted: 1/25/2020 5:37:39 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Sorry if this sounds like I'm shitposting... but this seems like a lot of work OP.

To the average guy, this could be a bit too structured and involved than what he's willing to go through to be honest.  Just my opinion
View Quote
I’ve seen this sentiment as well as one about a group for people who can’t hike.

I can’t lift and can’t do that navy test and need to get my ass in shape to do it. I also can’t walk 3 MPH uphill and I am going to get my ass in shape to do if.

If we aren’t willing to exercise and deal with a little structure, are we really going to show up when it matters?

This is why I haven’t even bothered asking my normal “go to” guys about starting a BB group in south central VA. If they couldn’t show up for either Richmond rally in the last 6 weeks, or any of the Commitee hearings in the last 3 weeks, do I really want to count on that guy showing up at 0300 when I need his ass to help me?
Link Posted: 1/25/2020 5:41:42 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote
Then forget all the classifications.  Just find some buddies, throw on some weight and hike.  I've got the bug now and love it.  There's no damn way I'd be doing this on my own.  Throw  in a couple of other like minded people who want to do it as well and I'm ready to get my ass off the couch and go right now.
Link Posted: 1/25/2020 5:41:45 PM EDT
[#26]
Tagged for interest.
Link Posted: 1/25/2020 5:44:10 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I’ve seen this sentiment as well as one about a group for people who can’t hike.

I can’t lift and can’t do that navy test and need to get my ass in shape to do it. I also can’t walk 3 MPH uphill and I am going to get my ass in shape to do if.

If we aren’t willing to exercise and deal with a little structure, are we really going to show up when it matters?

This is why I haven’t even bothered asking my normal “go to” guys about starting a BB group in south central VA. If they couldn’t show up for either Richmond rally in the last 6 weeks, or any of the Commitee hearings in the last 3 weeks, do I really want to count on that guy showing up at 0300 when I need his ass to help me?
View Quote
This guy appears to get it.

Good stuff, OP.  Keep it up.
Link Posted: 1/25/2020 5:45:32 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote
Getting in shape is work. Being in shape has a lot of benefits. You're not required to seek higher qualifications. Show up for a hike once in a while, attend a first aid course, enjoy the comradery.
Link Posted: 1/25/2020 5:48:15 PM EDT
[#29]
Fitness should be part of it a major part.

I may suggest that completing 4/5 obstacles at a Cola Warrior and timing in under 45 minutes should qualify for something but of course not be a requirement.

Part of the reason we should be doing this should be to motivate fitness.

Just like the heckling at CW events. Stop being fat, stop being weak and stop missing.

USAF fitness test should count also. Just saying. And only the male standards for both genders.
Link Posted: 1/25/2020 5:50:41 PM EDT
[#30]
I'm in!
Link Posted: 1/25/2020 5:53:27 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 1/25/2020 5:54:40 PM EDT
[#32]
The formal service rifle match is pretty ridiculous IMO, why not just have a test of marksmanship or proficiency?
Link Posted: 1/25/2020 5:58:26 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 1/25/2020 5:59:10 PM EDT
[#34]
Couldn't you make a faux long gun with a 2x4 and a length of black iron pipe?   Put a piece of webbing on and sling arms?

Ya, I know some nervous Nancys will call the police...
Link Posted: 1/25/2020 6:03:41 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 1/25/2020 6:17:18 PM EDT
[#36]
Maybe patched at an Appleseed or clearing the range at a CW (less than 20% do this most of the time). CW is pistol and rifle.
Link Posted: 1/25/2020 6:19:03 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Nice and good for all the younger dudes.
 What are the requirements for all the old farts?
View Quote
I am 54 and can do most of it now without additional training. The idea is we need to work for stuff not get participation trophies.

Hike times can be verified via AllTrails/Strava or equivalent smart phone apps.
Link Posted: 1/25/2020 6:21:26 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 1/25/2020 6:29:54 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote
then they get to remain at the lowest ratings

On a more serious note, I think there is a market for this.  The website The Art of Manliness offers something similar in concept.  I believe there are people looking for something "manly" (for lack of a better term) for adults like this, as well as veterans looking to connect with other veterans.
Link Posted: 1/25/2020 6:42:11 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 1/25/2020 7:15:13 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
The formal service rifle match is pretty ridiculous IMO, why not just have a test of marksmanship or proficiency?
View Quote
It's because they're relatively common, okay at FUDDy ranges, and standardized.

I'll happily roll a specific 3gun stage and make that a standard, if that's what we want to graduate to, but places to do that at are more limited.
Link Posted: 1/25/2020 7:25:48 PM EDT
[#42]
One thing I'm wondering about is if we can recruit outside of ARFCOM.  The CA hometown forum doesn't exactly get a ton of traffic.  I wouldn't mind seeing if there are people of like mind on Calguns who would be interested, or elsewhere.  I don't want to post a thread trying to get people to join unless that's considered okay, though.
Link Posted: 1/25/2020 7:29:11 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I'll happily roll a specific 3gun stage and make that a standard, if that's what we want to graduate to, but places to do that at are more limited.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wonder if the Appleseed qualification could count if it's done with a centerfire rifle on the KD range instead of the more common 25m type.  I don't know how close the course of fire and standards are to CMP and NRA Service Rifle/High Power matches.  The bonus here is that it also involves completing a course of instruction, which would be good for those who need it or who at least need a refresher.
Link Posted: 1/25/2020 7:29:32 PM EDT
[#44]
Does the weight of a plate carrier (with plates, obvs) count towards the total weight requirement?

Asking for us poors rocking steel.
Link Posted: 1/25/2020 7:30:05 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
One thing I'm wondering about is if we can recruit outside of ARFCOM.  The CA hometown forum doesn't exactly get a ton of traffic.  I wouldn't mind seeing if there are people of like mind on Calguns who would be interested, or elsewhere.  I don't want to post a thread trying to get people to join unless that's considered okay, though.
View Quote
Absolutely- this is in no way meant to be limited to ARFCOM.

In fact- was talking to a manufacturer today about an M1 Garand scaled down to a 16" carbine in 5.56 with 10 round en bloc clips for California Battle Buddies...
Link Posted: 1/25/2020 7:31:12 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Does the weight of a plate carrier (with plates, obvs) count towards the total weight requirement?

Asking for us poors rocking steel.
View Quote
No. Because you aren't required to wear a plate carrier. That is optional protective equipment for our outdoor organization.
Link Posted: 1/25/2020 7:33:00 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote
There is a method to the madness. It helps provide legitimacy, especially in the case of participation in congressionally chartered CMP matches.
Link Posted: 1/25/2020 7:33:48 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

No. Because you aren't required to wear a plate carrier. That is optional protective equipment for our outdoor organization.
View Quote
Other LBE is also considered optional equipment and doesn't count, correct?
Link Posted: 1/25/2020 7:37:38 PM EDT
[#49]
Round 1 of the Navy PRT attempt kicked my butt even if I call myself the age I turn in 3 weeks.

Life goals for 2020 : BB all the things.

Is there a witness requirement for any hikes beyond provisional?

I get that the program is to form buddies but I am in a no mans land between Central and Tidewater (I don’t recognize any of the names of the places posed for Central VA meetup), most of the time I hike at Pocahontas state park. I will spam forums for buddies if I am trying to hit them in the 90 day req. I’ve got to get in shape first. Think I will hike with 45 lbs to get better at hiking with 45 lbs...
Link Posted: 1/25/2020 7:53:48 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Correct.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 22
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top