Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 11
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 3:15:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

And your post is complete and total bullshit.  They toss their bangs INSIDE the house, then rush in. Absolutely ZERO warning given to anyone inside.  Should I go take the picture of the scorch marks on my carpet?

I have personal and direct knowledge of how the local Feds in CO conduct their ops, in particular the Rocky Mountain Safe Streets task force. I've been on both sides of the fence so to speak (working with them on an occasion that I had useful intel on a perp, and later as a suspect) and my previous post is EXACTLY how they behave.  Rushing into someone's house is the best way to guarantee a gun fight - the ole fight or flight syndrome ya know?  

When they came after me a few years ago for an absolute bullshit white collar charge (that I later beat), they gestapo raided me and several others right at 6am with flashbangs and no knocks - none of the people raided had violent pasts, or were wanted for anything violent.  My high priced attorney ($400/hr) who specializes in Federal criminal cases confirmed that what they did to me was the normal operating practice of the Fed.gov teams in this state.

Local PD was not amused with the Feds at all, but there isn't much they can do about it.  Nor were my neighboors amused by the Fed tactics, which generated some complaints (that of course went no where).  Some of the Sheriffs around here prohibit their officers from working on Fed task force goon squads from the gossip I hear from some of the street cops.

View Quote

What year was this?
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 4:11:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Fuck Joe Biden!
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 5:28:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Here's a pic of him

View Quote

talk about LARPing...

credible threat?

Link Posted: 8/10/2023 5:29:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Fuck Joe Biden!
View Quote

I agree….in the political sense but to repeatedly threaten a POTUS, in particular a sitting one, with death is an attack on the fabric of this nation.  This guy was a loon and that in and of itself isn't justification for a raid. What was justification were his repeated threats that were deemed credible.  I read his shit and I'd have to agree….this guy was a credible threat.  

As for these threads they always seem to develop in the same fashion….all feds are goons, police are the Gestopo and some other MAGA bullshit.  

I'd venture that 99.999% of the folks here are just frustrated, running their suck and then going about their life but I'd also guess that there are few unhinged retards that these threads feed.  Somewhere, someone is reading this bullshit and it's fueling them to do something stupid.  

Link Posted: 8/10/2023 5:36:54 AM EDT
[#5]
I don't blame them for taking every Posted threat seriously.  Nobody wants to miss another Lee Harvey Oswald. Of course, it would help of Joe Biden and the other top Democrats weren't so repugnant.

That said, I DO blame them for overreacting to some old guy that was most likely just blowing hot air. Not every standoff needs to end in death and destruction. That shouldn't be the FBI's default setting.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 5:39:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
This is not the FBI using my phone. It's me
View Quote

That is something a glowie would say.

Link Posted: 8/10/2023 5:53:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
How many FIB operatives informants were involved?
View Quote

fixt it
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 5:56:20 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Don't make threats.
View Quote

As opposed to the radical left who will pose on Social Media with a knife and the severed head of Donald Trump? Oh, that's art, and on the other side, speech (even threats) are instantly criminal.  

The guy sounds like an idiot, but if the DOJ starts raiding the houses of idiots, we will lose 87% of ARFCOM.

ROCK6
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 6:14:13 AM EDT
[#9]
(1) Old
(2) Overweight with high blood pressure
(3) LARP photos
(4) Fantasy style "kill" posts
(5) Had a previous visit from the FBI - said "it was a dream"

This guy was not a meaningful threat to the president of the USA, low self esteem, modest to low income, average to low IQ, a lonely old man probably bitter with life.  Suicide by Fed.  

Very heavy handed and could have been handled many different ways.

Lee Harvey Oswald, James Earl Ray, John Hinkley Jr, John Wilkes Booth, Gavrillo Princip, Mark David Chapman etc all well under fifty years old.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 7:13:25 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
The FBI usually doesn't use their own swat teams for this, but task force goons.

They rarely bother to learn much, if anything at all about how many people are inside, floor plans, habits of the occupants, firearms present, etc.
View Quote

@The_Fly
So, my son has been one of those “goons”. He’s on a pretty small Georgia-Town SWAT Team and pulled into a task force to grab a guy from New York in their city who had a warrant for a bunch of shit (drug dealing, armed robbery, bunch of shit). Both the local FBI and NY FBI agents were on-sight with the warrant and surveillance shit.

For local operations, they often do a day or two of research, rehearsals, a little surveillance etc. for planned ops like this. For this particular operation, they literally didn’t get the apartment number until about 5 minutes before the “knock” (yes, they just knocked). The FBI had to ping his phone to find the exact apartment location, but they had no intel on any other occupants (ended up being some chick with her two kids and another guy, along with the suspect-perp). It was early morning and the knock is probably what kept any part of the operations from going kinetic.

But yeah, I would be surprised if this was an actual FBI raid and not a task force using local LE/SWAT.

Quoted:
You’ve convinced me to set my alarm for 5:45 instead of 6:00.  At least the flash bang won’t wake me up.  
View Quote

I’m really going to fuck up their plans. I’m normally up 0300 on weekdays and sleep in until about 0400-0430 on weekends…and I’ll drink my coffee on the porch playing with my night vision and thermal!

Quite honestly, there was no need to kill this guy. I think it was more of an old dude who’s simply had enough and kept poking the bear for assisted suicide…and we have a DOJ/FBI/ATF, etc. more than willing to help “assist”. Hell, they could have just sent him a $25 gift card to Dunkin Donuts, met him there and detained him with a bunch of donuts until after Biden’s visit…old fool spouting shit who’s never had a criminal record or (from what I’ve been able to find) a violent history. Threats are stupid, but he’s likely just a disgruntled old man who’s harmless other than his angry keyboard rantings…

ROCK6
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 7:17:21 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

The FBI conducts the vast majority of their raids as no knocks right at 6am on the dot.  Why 6am? Because barring very exceptional circumstances, its the earliest the judges allow them to conduct their gestapo raids.
See the below image.

As a result, Fed gestapo raids and their tactics are highly predictable.  Their raids are designed intentionally to generate the most violent response in a suspect possible, such that Feds can blast the suspect and get away with it.  I'm surprised that more people haven't gotten wise to this stunt and waste incoming Feds more often.  

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/80933/warrant_png-2914438.JPG

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why these 6am bang down the door raids?  Just arrest him in the parking lot of Walmart while he’s
doing his weekend routine.  

Seems like FBI went there to shoot him.  Just conjecture of course.

The FBI conducts the vast majority of their raids as no knocks right at 6am on the dot.  Why 6am? Because barring very exceptional circumstances, its the earliest the judges allow them to conduct their gestapo raids.
See the below image.

As a result, Fed gestapo raids and their tactics are highly predictable.  Their raids are designed intentionally to generate the most violent response in a suspect possible, such that Feds can blast the suspect and get away with it.  I'm surprised that more people haven't gotten wise to this stunt and waste incoming Feds more often.  

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/80933/warrant_png-2914438.JPG

LOL. That does not mean that it’s a no nock.  I heard that all of these warrants are signed in an office with a gold fringed  flag too…..

EDIT TO ADD: That is a standard warrant. Unless otherwise noted, they all occur between 6A and 10P.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 7:31:16 AM EDT
[#12]
I wonder how it  would be to have your own private hit squad at your disposal 24/7/365?
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 7:33:02 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Utah, get me two!
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 7:38:02 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
(1) Old
(3) LARP photos

This guy was not a meaningful threat to the president of the USA, low self esteem, modest to low income, average to low IQ, a lonely old man probably bitter with life.  Suicide by Fed.  

Lee Harvey Oswald, James Earl Ray, John Hinkley Jr, John Wilkes Booth, Gavrillo Princip, Mark David Chapman etc all well under fifty years old.
View Quote

Fuddley Do Right, Keyboard Commander, Dreamer, Cookie Connaisseur, Patriot.

R.I.P.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 8:04:38 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Is Utah in Washington DC now? I find it hard to believe anything being a credible threat to a sitting president in this country in modern days.
View Quote

Stairs, sandbags, teleprompters, helicopter doors, bicycles, cocaine, take your pick.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 8:11:29 AM EDT
[#16]
This is America; you can't just go around saying whatever you like.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 8:11:29 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
(1) Old
(3) LARP photos

View Quote

Harder to get a CONUS Kill if you don't bust into someone's house at 0600 violently so they can claim they were in fear for their life in spite of doing everything to avoid a normal human knock and talk.

I have zero faith in the ability of the average fed to de-escalate.  I'm sure they weren't wearing bodycameras, because those might expose inappropriate behavior on the part of the cops.  How many times have we seen cops escalate intentionally?

Not to mention the overall inability to hold cops, much less fed cops accountable.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 8:15:53 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
This is America; you can't just go around saying whatever you like.
View Quote

You can if you are a leftist.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 8:46:36 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Tuco approves.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/10/2023 9:06:47 AM EDT
[#20]
They are sure pumping this up on the liberal media. Keep showing his picture with a hunting rifle. Meanwhile every night in Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore, Los Angeles people get slaughtered by certain demographics and not a photo on the news. Wonder why??????
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 9:25:26 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

It's not complicated.

Old cranky boomer posting stupid shit on Facebook and owns guns.

Facebook diversity hire gets triggered. Contacts FBI diversity hire who gets triggered who contacts Trump Hating SA who's looking for an easy win.

SA puts in the papers to have trigger happy SEAL Wannabe swat raid the dude at 6am. Amped up knowing this could be their first and last op, they go in guns blazing as they catch him flopping around on his bed in his underwear.

Classic FAFO.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Interested in whatever the real story is.  Nothing the FBI produces is credible.

It's not complicated.

Old cranky boomer posting stupid shit on Facebook and owns guns.

Facebook diversity hire gets triggered. Contacts FBI diversity hire who gets triggered who contacts Trump Hating SA who's looking for an easy win.

SA puts in the papers to have trigger happy SEAL Wannabe swat raid the dude at 6am. Amped up knowing this could be their first and last op, they go in guns blazing as they catch him flopping around on his bed in his underwear.

Classic FAFO.

Actually, it was Twitter who turned him in if VICE is to be believed:

The complaint states that the FBI were first notified of Robertson’s posts on March 19 from the FBI National Threat Operations Center who had received a tip from X, the social media company formerly known as Twitter, for an account called @winston4eagles about a threat against Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg, who is prosecuting Donald Trump for alleged wrongdoing related to hush money payments.  

“I’ll be waiting in the courthouse parking garage with my suppressed Smith & Wesson M&P 9mm to smoke a radical fool prosecutor that should never have been elected,” reads the threat. “I want to stand over Bragg and put a nice hole in his forehead with my 9mm and watch him twitch as a drop of blood oozes from the hole as his life ebbs away to hell!!”

https://www.vice.com/en/article/z3myex/fbi-facebook-death-utah

This wasn't someone saying they'd like to see someone take out political figures. This was someone specifically stating they were going to do it themselves and how and where they were going to do it -- including detailing the specific weapon they planned to use (and his social media showed he owned a S&W M&P 9mm pistol.

Add in he had just been visited by the FBI, who were almost assuredly trying to see if he's a credible threat, and his response was to threaten to shoot them if they returned. Definite case of FAFO.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 9:27:29 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Actually, it was Twitter who turned him in if VICE is to be believed:

https://www.vice.com/en/article/z3myex/fbi-facebook-death-utah

This wasn't someone saying they'd like to see someone take out political figures. This was someone specifically stating they were going to do it themselves and how and where they were going to do it -- including detailing the specific weapon they planned to use (and his social media showed he owned a S&W M&P 9mm pistol.

Add in he had just been visited by the FBI, who were almost assuredly trying to see if he's a credible threat, and his response was to threaten to shoot them if they returned. Definite case of FAFO.
View Quote

he should have put it to a beat and then he could have sold the song and made millions.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 9:30:03 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I'd be shocked if he didn't have an account.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I see Chinese lights, questionable suppressor looking objects, and the ubiquitous gunshow green laser. This was some fat 75 year old random.

So, he would fit in perfectly!

Most popular gun website in the world so sure.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 9:36:41 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I see Chinese lights, questionable suppressor looking objects, and the ubiquitous gunshow green laser. This was some fat 75 year old random.

His tacticool accessories are one of the mitigating factors here. Flashlight he had on his M&P was probably about 2 lumens so if he was in a dark parking garage waiting on someone he probably wouldn't have been able to see shit.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 9:37:51 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 9:39:50 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

What year was this?
View Quote

With in the past 5 years.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 9:40:52 AM EDT
[#27]
Matt Gaetz had a threat attacker once.  I believe he is walking the streets.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 9:44:25 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

His tacticool accessories are one of the mitigating factors here. Flashlight he had on his M&P was probably about 2 lumens so if he was in a dark parking garage waiting on someone he probably wouldn't have been able to see shit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

When do we get photos of the JBTs so the cloners can make sure their Fed green Geissele's are up to date?
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 9:56:55 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

@The_Fly
So, my son has been one of those “goons”. He’s on a pretty small Georgia-Town SWAT Team and pulled into a task force to grab a guy from New York in their city who had a warrant for a bunch of shit (drug dealing, armed robbery, bunch of shit). Both the local FBI and NY FBI agents were on-sight with the warrant and surveillance shit.

For local operations, they often do a day or two of research, rehearsals, a little surveillance etc. for planned ops like this. For this particular operation, they literally didn’t get the apartment number until about 5 minutes before the “knock” (yes, they just knocked). The FBI had to ping his phone to find the exact apartment location, but they had no intel on any other occupants (ended up being some chick with her two kids and another guy, along with the suspect-perp). It was early morning and the knock is probably what kept any part of the operations from going kinetic.

But yeah, I would be surprised if this was an actual FBI raid and not a task force using local LE/SWAT.

View Quote

Your son's group sounds a lot smarter compared to the local Fed idiots I've dealt with.  I could write a small book on the INCREDIBLY dumb shit that the RMSS fed task force has been involved in.  And I've been involved (in a good way) with a fair number of PD swat raids and seen what proper planning and good tactics look like.  ( Disclosure for my own legal safety - I'm not and never have been sworn LE.  My experiences come from working with local LE in a unique role).

Link Posted: 8/10/2023 9:59:42 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
[...]

I'd venture that 99.999% of the folks here are just frustrated, running their suck and then going about their life but I'd also guess that there are few unhinged retards that these threads feed.  Somewhere, someone is reading this bullshit and it's fueling them to do something stupid.  

View Quote

Undoubtedly, but "muh page views and click throughs".

Mark my words, Brownells will nuke this site from orbit some day when something bad happens and they trace some lunatic back here.  Out of nowhere it will just be gone.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 10:03:25 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

so, when you fo, you fo alone.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What? 2, 1. That tight body is domestically terrorizing my heart.

If the FBI already gave you a courtesy visit, the very worst thing you could possibly do, knowing you're under active surveillance, is to get on boomerbook and say "let me know when you're coming back so I can have my gun ready to shoot you!" Chances are decent that he actually did try to shoot them.

so, when you fo, you fo alone.

Link Posted: 8/10/2023 10:08:15 AM EDT
[#32]
The guy looks like he'd be out of breath just going down to the mailbox and back.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 10:11:00 AM EDT
[#33]
For 4 years you had deranged democrat supporters saying they’d kill trump if they could. How many of them were shot
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 10:12:21 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Undoubtedly, but "muh page views and click throughs".

Mark my words, Brownells will nuke this site from orbit some day when something bad happens and they trace some lunatic back here.  Out of nowhere it will just be gone.
View Quote

I can see it happening at some point where some low post count nutjob in another state goes off the rails and gets wasted by the Fed gestapo similar to the Utah nutjob.  Feds trace said nutjob to Arfcom, and some shit for brains Federal agent realizes that since the deceased nutjob and myself (and believe me, I know the Feds keep a casual eye on me since the last go around) both post here, that it must be a conspiracy and the Feds will jump up and down like a bunch of shit flinging monkeys.  Feds love to believe in wild ass conspiracies -especially since it helps justifies their heavy handed BS and budgets.  Just this morning I'm reading that they're looking at Catholics now as potential terrorists and Wray was caught lying about it.

Picture of your local FBI agent conducting yet another stellar investigation.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 10:26:13 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Your son's group sounds a lot smarter compared to the local Fed idiots I've dealt with.  I could write a small book on the INCREDIBLY dumb shit that the RMSS fed task force has been involved in.  And I've been involved (in a good way) with a fair number of PD swat raids and seen what proper planning and good tactics look like.  ( Disclosure for my own legal safety - I'm not and never have been sworn LE.  My experiences come from working with local LE in a unique role).

View Quote

I think we just became best friends.  

Link Posted: 8/10/2023 10:27:24 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
For 4 years you had deranged democrat supporters saying they’d kill trump if they could. How many of them were shot
View Quote

Or even pre-dawn raided by a fed tactical unit.

This guy was another example made by the gov. Same way the feds are tracking down everyone who stepped into the capitol on January 6th.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 10:28:53 AM EDT
[#37]
Also, at the Daily Mail claiming the man made a threat towards 'Biden's brother" in reference to FB post he made saying FJB was Lucifer's brother.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 10:29:20 AM EDT
[#38]
Forgive me if this has been answered. But why didn't they simply knock on dudes door and ask him to step outside or maybe follow him after he left and just had a local cop pull him over and take in for questioning?
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 10:33:48 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Forgive me if this has been answered. But why didn't they simply knock on dudes door and ask him to step outside or maybe follow him after he left and just had a local cop pull him over and take in for questioning?
View Quote

They did. He told them to FO and then posted on social media he'd be waiting for them with his guns if they came back.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 10:50:25 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
They are sure pumping this up on the liberal media. Keep showing his picture with a hunting rifle. Meanwhile every night in Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore, Los Angeles people get slaughtered by certain demographics and not a photo on the news. Wonder why??????
View Quote

They’re trying to incite the goob a Lew because they believe they will be on the winning side just like all good commies. They’ve probably already tied him to FDJT.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 10:55:53 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

They did. He told them to FO and then posted on social media he'd be waiting for them with his guns if they came back.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Owning guns. Letting everyone know you own guns. Making threats. Making more threats after someone talks to you about the threats. At some point someone is going to assume you’re serious no matter how old, fat, and stupid you may be.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 11:09:58 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Also, at the Daily Mail claiming the man made a threat towards 'Biden's brother" in reference to FB post he made saying FJB was Lucifer's brother.
View Quote

Credible threats!

Attachment Attached File

Of course the caption clears it up by saying Kamala Harris is Biden's brother.  What even is punctuation?
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 11:16:22 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

...against Democrats.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Don't make threats.

...against Democrats.

This.  How many credible threats against Trump went ignored?
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 11:29:10 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

The lesson here boys and girls, is that sometimes it’s a good idea to avoid social media.

“The nail that sticks out gets hammered down”
View Quote

Although I agree with the sentiment, he did not actually threaten to kill the president
If you are not willing to fight for he 1A the 2A is done too.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 11:36:07 AM EDT
[#45]
why not just park outside his house and trail him or stop him if he leaves his house on the day FJB visited Utah?

Guys sounded like he's just an old dumb ass posting dumb fantasy/thoughts.     If they had deemed him a real threat on their first visit they could have acted.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 11:51:11 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
So plan is now just kill all Trump voters?
View Quote

How else are they going to be converted to democrat voters?
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 12:55:43 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

As opposed to the radical left who will pose on Social Media with a knife and the severed head of Donald Trump? Oh, that's art, and on the other side, speech (even threats) are instantly criminal.  

The guy sounds like an idiot, but if the DOJ starts raiding the houses of idiots, we will lose 87% of ARFCOM.

ROCK6
View Quote

This exactly.  The FBI and DOJ are so blatantly corrupt that there is literally nothing they would do that would surprise me any more.  If you are not a democrat they consider your rights removed.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 1:00:08 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 1:26:03 PM EDT
[#49]
NOTE TO SELF

1) Wake up at 4am
2) Man FOP at 5am
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 1:29:04 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

The FBI conducts the vast majority of their raids as no knocks right at 6am on the dot.  
View Quote

Ya, no they do not do mostly no knocks. Source?
Page / 11
Top Top