Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 11
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 11:04:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Credible threats and FBI in the same sentence. So they murdered a guy that they coached into doing something they wanted him to do but he would have never done anyway?
View Quote
wouldn't be the first time
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 11:05:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

These dont fit muh narrative and muh whataboutism'
View Quote

how many of those people that threatened Trump did the FBI assassinate?
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 11:09:35 PM EDT
[#3]
When my son was very young he used to get into trouble a lot, so I’d punish him constantly. One of my best friends called me The Punisher because of it.
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 11:13:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
https://breaking911.com/breaking-utah-man-killed-in-fbi-raid-after-making-credible-threats-to-assassinate-president-biden/

During an early Wednesday morning FBI operation, a man from Utah was fatally shot, according to ABC News. The raid was conducted in relation to an ongoing investigation into alleged threats directed at President Joe Biden and other individuals, the report said.

The investigation was initiated in April, and the U.S. Secret Service was informed of it by the FBI in June. Alongside threatening online posts, the unidentified individual indicated online that he was preparing to take physical action against the President. The authorities deemed these threats to be “credible,” the official stated.

According to the FBI in Salt Lake City, the shooting transpired at approximately 6:15 am local time. The incident occurred as special agents were attempting to execute the arrest and search warrants at a home located in Provo.

The agency wrote in a statement, “The FBI takes all shooting incidents involving our agents or task force members seriously. In accordance with FBI policy, the shooting incident is under review by the FBI’s Inspection Division. As this is an ongoing matter, we have no further details to provide.”
View Quote
Was it really credible? Was the that stupid? Where I'm going is simple, I don't think anyone is stupid enough to broadcast that they are going to kill the president and think they have aren't going to get a visit from the fed's.

I would put it into the suicide by cop category.
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 11:15:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Isn't the SS supposed to investigate threats to the president? Not the FBI?
View Quote

The SS may not have a SWAT team (or one in the region) to conduct a raid with.
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 11:15:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

Either that or one more step towards a hot civil war.
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 11:18:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
This is not the FBI using my phone. It's me
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 11:19:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 11:21:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Everyone involved worked for the FBI.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How many informants were involved?

Everyone involved worked for the FBI.

It's funny because it's probably true
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 11:24:30 PM EDT
[#10]
RIP
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 11:28:55 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Remember Ruby Ridge and Waco.

All the Gestapo had to do if they really really want to take him alive was to wait and apprehend him out side of his house.  But just like the other 2 incidents where they could have sought a peaceful apprehension. They wanted a violent take down so they could kill him. I wonder which alphabet agencies stoked him online to get him to say things to then use as an excuse to go after him.

I mean it's not like it'd be the first time the Gestapo has done this to Americans. Didn't they have a hand in that deal in Michigan and the guys they groomed in an attempt to get them to go after the Michigan governor.

Nah this treasonous agency has never created criminals out of Americans in our history.
View Quote

Bravo. 100% correct.

At least he won't have to endure the endless legal process and the federal gulag prison system.
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 11:36:17 PM EDT
[#12]

The lesson here boys and girls, is that sometimes it’s a good idea to avoid social media.

“The nail that sticks out gets hammered down”
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 11:37:41 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

The lesson here boys and girls, is that sometimes it’s a good idea to avoid social media.

View Quote

the guy they assassinated definitely didn't know the first rule of fight club.
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 11:40:14 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Was it really credible? Was the that stupid? Where I'm going is simple, I don't think anyone is stupid enough to broadcast that they are going to kill the president and think they have aren't going to get a visit from the fed's.

View Quote

Multiple visits.

My guess is some medical issues causing mental problems.
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 11:49:17 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

The FBI can't sustain your posting rate...if you stay at 100+ posts per day we'll know it's legit. Or the feds hired an intern.
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 11:56:51 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 11:57:58 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

The FBI conducts the vast majority of their raids as no knocks right at 6am on the dot.  Why 6am? Because barring very exceptional circumstances, its the earliest the judges allow them to conduct their gestapo raids.
See the below image.

As a result, Fed gestapo raids and their tactics are highly predictable.  Their raids are designed intentionally to generate the most violent response in a suspect possible, such that Feds can blast the suspect and get away with it.  I'm surprised that more people haven't gotten wise to this stunt and waste incoming Feds more often.  

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/80933/warrant_png-2914438.JPG

View Quote

100% false
It is all surround and call out.
Bangs are used to alert presence as PAs are pretty bad for reaching occupants of a home unless they have something like an LRAD.

Early mornings are safer for the community considering risks to 3rd parties vs public settings later in the day like parking lots or public streets.  
Remember the UPS driver getting car jacked and killed in Miami?
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 12:02:56 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 12:04:45 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
If I'm being honest, I could be replaced by ChatGPT
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The FBI can't sustain your posting rate...if you stay at 100+ posts per day we'll know it's legit. Or the feds hired an intern.
If I'm being honest, I could be replaced by ChatGPT

Yeah... prob bc ChatGPT is likely an invention of the Intel community lol
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 12:16:54 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Bravo. 100% correct.

At least he won't have to endure the endless legal process and the federal gulag prison system.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Remember Ruby Ridge and Waco.

All the Gestapo had to do if they really really want to take him alive was to wait and apprehend him out side of his house.  But just like the other 2 incidents where they could have sought a peaceful apprehension. They wanted a violent take down so they could kill him. I wonder which alphabet agencies stoked him online to get him to say things to then use as an excuse to go after him.

I mean it's not like it'd be the first time the Gestapo has done this to Americans. Didn't they have a hand in that deal in Michigan and the guys they groomed in an attempt to get them to go after the Michigan governor.

Nah this treasonous agency has never created criminals out of Americans in our history.

Bravo. 100% correct.

yeah - they saves the tax payers all that money /s
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 12:17:24 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

that sounds like a credible thread /s
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 12:26:31 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

how many of those people that threatened Trump did the FBI assassinate?
View Quote

None, and still none. You making claims of an assassination doesn't make it so.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 12:30:38 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/10/2023 12:36:30 AM EDT
[#25]
He had fun fucking around... Seems like less fun finding out.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 12:39:04 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

I dont believe you
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 12:40:36 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

Too many are out on workman's comp due to dog bites.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 12:41:06 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Bravo. 100% correct.

View Quote

Spoken just like you were there.  

Link Posted: 8/10/2023 12:41:28 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Don't make threats.
View Quote

Those making threats are the least likely to do anything. I would like to see the body cameras on that one. Probably busted in his door and he thought it was intruders. The story lacks much detail. Kinda like a Trump indictment.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 12:42:32 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Attachment Attached File

1, 2
View Quote

you think they're speaking spanish?
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 12:42:45 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Those making threats are the least likely to do anything. I would like to see the body cameras on that one. Probably busted in his door and he thought it was intruders. The story lacks much detail. Kinda like a Trump indictment.
View Quote

Or, he knew exactly who it was and FAAFO.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 12:46:13 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Attachment Attached File

1, 2
View Quote

Utah, get me two!
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 12:46:48 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
From the scene:
Attachment Attached File

View Quote
he's next ...
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 12:57:03 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Isn't the SS supposed to investigate threats to the president? Not the FBI?

The FBI usually doesn't use their own swat teams for this, but task force goons.  Task force goons are local cops who also carry FBI badges and usually carry out gestapo raids like this.  Local departments love it because the Feds pay for the salaries of the locals, and the FBI usually takes on the legal risks for whatever the goons do (which the FBI doesn't give a damn about since they have virtual total immunity in Federal Courts).  Occasionally the FBI and their task force goons do leave their parent agencies left holding the bag (and hefty legal bills) after pulling their stunts and getting someone killed.

https://www.themarshallproject.org/2019/10/31/why-some-police-departments-are-leaving-federal-task-forces

FBI loves task force goons because they can also enforce state/local law, and the FBI doesn't have to train them and there is no jurisdictional issues with the local goons.  Task force goons tend to be heavy on the "shock and awe" tactics, and low on actual tactical skills.  Most of the time they rely on smashing in windows and doors at 6am, tossing in a bunch of flash bangs, then rushing inside the location.  They rarely bother to learn much, if anything at all about how many people are inside, floor plans, habits of the occupants, firearms present, etc.

Link Posted: 8/10/2023 1:01:35 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

The FBI conducts the vast majority of their raids as no knocks right at 6am on the dot.  Why 6am? Because barring very exceptional circumstances, its the earliest the judges allow them to conduct their gestapo raids.
See the below image.

As a result, Fed gestapo raids and their tactics are highly predictable.  Their raids are designed intentionally to generate the most violent response in a suspect possible, such that Feds can blast the suspect and get away with it.  I'm surprised that more people haven't gotten wise to this stunt and waste incoming Feds more often.  

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/80933/warrant_png-2914438.JPG

View Quote

You’ve convinced me to set my alarm for 5:45 instead of 6:00.  At least the flash bang won’t wake me up.  
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 1:03:22 AM EDT
[#36]
Sigh.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/who-was-craig-robertson-utah-man-killed-fbi-agents-allegedly-making-threats-president-biden

This was the first article I found searching for when I heard. Didn't bother to read more articles.

So some old fudd-boomer guy with some cool toyz made "threats"
Not.....exactly. More like letting off steam but these days I've noticed tolerance levels across the board to be substantially lower for this kind of stuff.

Secret Service works under Homeland. FBI under DOJ. Why they chose the FBI? Dunno. Seems kinda odd to me considering who has the CLEAR jurisdiction here.

Realistically, and this is just from the article above, he checked all the "right boxes" for them to get a warrant and "investigate".

Kinda thin though.

Mostly, you're not going to get a nighttime exception for a warrant. Period. Which is why they check the Almanac and a few seconds after legal sun-up...presto! Pretty standard in the industry, so to speak. No need to ask why I know that, how do you think? LOL.

Could they have reached out with a phone call or maybe sat on his house a while until he left and do a "traffic stop" then do the "Come along to the station and lets us have a talk"? Sure. Takes a bit of time having people in shifts around the neighborhood, possibility of getting burned because your 2011 Ford Crown Victoria FedMobile's been idling in front of the neighbor's house all night and he tips the suspect off, maybe the guy wings a round at ya during the night...never know.

Imagine YOU being wakee-wakee'd by bang-crash-bang-yelling-something-something you get up, grab what, a gun and your glasses? By the time you stand up with a gun in your hand, in YOUR bedroom Whatdiya THINK the first SWAT guy's gonna do coming round the corner to your naked ass holding a pistol? (or something like that)
What do you THINK the FBI thought? Of COURSE they knew what could happen. They would have looked at a LOT of ways to contact this guy. Seems they chose poorly.

Link Posted: 8/10/2023 1:04:16 AM EDT
[#37]
I don’t believe anything they say any more.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 1:05:51 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

100% false
It is all surround and call out.
Bangs are used to alert presence as PAs are pretty bad for reaching occupants of a home unless they have something like an LRAD.

Early mornings are safer for the community considering risks to 3rd parties vs public settings later in the day like parking lots or public streets.  
Remember the UPS driver getting car jacked and killed in Miami?
View Quote

And your post is complete and total bullshit.  They toss their bangs INSIDE the house, then rush in. Absolutely ZERO warning given to anyone inside.  Should I go take the picture of the scorch marks on my carpet?

I have personal and direct knowledge of how the local Feds in CO conduct their ops, in particular the Rocky Mountain Safe Streets task force. I've been on both sides of the fence so to speak (working with them on an occasion that I had useful intel on a perp, and later as a suspect) and my previous post is EXACTLY how they behave.  Rushing into someone's house is the best way to guarantee a gun fight - the ole fight or flight syndrome ya know?  

When they came after me a few years ago for an absolute bullshit white collar charge (that I later beat), they gestapo raided me and several others right at 6am with flashbangs and no knocks - none of the people raided had violent pasts, or were wanted for anything violent.  My high priced attorney ($400/hr) who specializes in Federal criminal cases confirmed that what they did to me was the normal operating practice of the Fed.gov teams in this state.

Local PD was not amused with the Feds at all, but there isn't much they can do about it.  Nor were my neighboors amused by the Fed tactics, which generated some complaints (that of course went no where).  Some of the Sheriffs around here prohibit their officers from working on Fed task force goon squads from the gossip I hear from some of the street cops.

Link Posted: 8/10/2023 1:07:32 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

You’ve convinced me to set my alarm for 5:45 instead of 6:00.  At least the flash bang won’t wake me up.  
View Quote

Edit - removed a joke that didn't go well
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 1:09:44 AM EDT
[#40]
What? 2, 1. That tight body is domestically terrorizing my heart.

Quoted:

If the FBI already gave you a courtesy visit, the very worst thing you could possibly do, knowing you're under active surveillance, is to get on boomerbook and say "let me know when you're coming back so I can have my gun ready to shoot you!" Chances are decent that he actually did try to shoot them.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 1:17:11 AM EDT
[#41]
well, I guess we are at least safer from Kamala Harris as president.

Link Posted: 8/10/2023 1:18:27 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
What? 2, 1. That tight body is domestically terrorizing my heart.

If the FBI already gave you a courtesy visit, the very worst thing you could possibly do, knowing you're under active surveillance, is to get on boomerbook and say "let me know when you're coming back so I can have my gun ready to shoot you!" Chances are decent that he actually did try to shoot them.
View Quote

so, when you fo, you fo alone.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 1:31:43 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 1:39:55 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

so, when you fo, you fo alone.
View Quote
In a purely hypothetical scenario, given the choice between spending the rest of your life in a federal rape cage, or fighting back, I can understand why a person may be compelled to chose the latter, although I am not endorsing that action. I will say that it is objectively not a good idea to post about fantasies of assassinating multiple political figures on facebook, and then doubling down on that and posting about shooting the FBI agents investigating you if they come back. It's a shame that it ended the way it did, and I truly think he was mentally ill, but assassinating the president wouldn't do anything to help, and verbalizing your desire to do so, on the internet, and especially on a website notorious for having a hard on for reporting everybody for everything, REALLY does not help anybody, especially the person posting it.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 1:47:05 AM EDT
[#45]
Was he still in Utah?

Was he going to wait until Biden came to him?

Good plan!  
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 1:52:52 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

None, and still none. You making claims of an assassination doesn't make it so.
View Quote

how many legit credible threats to Trump did they do early morning raids on?
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 1:53:36 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Interested in whatever the real story is.  Nothing the FBI produces is credible.
View Quote

It's not complicated.

Old cranky boomer posting stupid shit on Facebook and owns guns.

Facebook diversity hire gets triggered. Contacts FBI diversity hire who gets triggered who contacts Trump Hating SA who's looking for an easy win.

SA puts in the papers to have trigger happy SEAL Wannabe swat raid the dude at 6am. Amped up knowing this could be their first and last op, they go in guns blazing as they catch him flopping around on his bed in his underwear.

Classic FAFO.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 1:54:27 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 1:57:18 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Am I in before false flag, glowie?

It is interesting that in the nearly two decades I've been here, advocating against these types of raids and getting nothing but silly bullshit back "muh officer safety, muh preserve the evidence, muh TTPs, why do you hate freedom and law enforcement? "  now Arf is like " why can't they grab him at Walmart, raiding old people is wr wr wr wrong, there shouldn't be no knocks for non violent offenses"

View Quote

The dynamics have shifted.

The Right has lost control of the classic conservative institutions such as the Military, Law Enforcement, Courts, Medical/Scientific Communities and Industrial Corporations.

The Left have seized control.  Now the Left trusts them and the Right does not.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 2:01:24 AM EDT
[#50]
Stupid posts by dead guy…

But Jesus Christ… unless Joe Biden was planning on eating a Golden Corral, I don’t think he was in any danger.
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top