BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 11
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 1:38:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Undoubtedly, but "muh page views and click throughs".

Mark my words, Brownells will nuke this site from orbit some day when something bad happens and they trace some lunatic back here.  Out of nowhere it will just be gone.
View Quote

Quite honestly it would be in the DOJ's best interest to keep it up and running while peeling back who's who in the zoo….probably being done already.  The shit people say here just stuns me. If you won't say it in front of a judge and jury don't say it on a cell phone, in an email or on the interwebs.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 1:39:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Quite honestly it would be in the DOJ's best interest to keep it up and running while peeling back who's who in the zoo….probably being done already.  The shit people say here just stuns me. If you won't say it in front of a judge and jury don't say it on a cell phone, in an email or on the interwebs.
View Quote

i only say what's allowed in drill rap.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 1:50:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Would it be legal to say "Fuck Joe Biden" in front of a judge? Maybe get a contempt charge for use of the F word. Maybe "Fornicate" would be acceptable.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 2:07:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Ya, no they do not do mostly no knocks. Source?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The FBI conducts the vast majority of their raids as no knocks right at 6am on the dot.  

Read my previous posts.  Between my own personal experience and what my lawyer told me, they do it (at least the fascists in these parts) quite commonly, for minor white collar crimes against suspects with no history of violence.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 2:12:46 PM EDT
[#5]
He made these comments in March and they are just now coming to kill him?

When did the kiddie fucker visit Utah?

ETA…. I see the Dictator was there yesterday.

Did the agency build a mock-up of the guys house and practice assaulting it for 5 months?
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 4:08:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Did the agency build a mock-up of the guys house and practice assaulting it for 5 months?
View Quote

They most likely did what what's called an investigation. This would include public comments, private conversations (title 3) monitored under a warrant, pattern of life analysis to include purchases, associations with potential coconspirators  and so on…..

Based on the little I saw on the inter-web this guy certainly made the threshold of being a credible threat to the life of the President. Important to note that I assume that what we can see in this guy's public comments is the tip of the iceberg….once you get a visit from the FBI where they tell you that #1 you're on the radar and #2 knock this stupid shit off and you continue to threaten a sitting POTUS the assumption can be made that you actually mean what you're saying.  It's all about means, opportunity and intent…he certainly met the intent criteria as well as the means.  As for the opportunity piece of it….I don't know.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 4:39:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I agree….in the political sense but to repeatedly threaten a POTUS, in particular a sitting one, with death is an attack on the fabric of this nation.  This guy was a loon and that in and of itself isn't justification for a raid. What was justification were his repeated threats that were deemed credible.  I read his shit and I'd have to agree….this guy was a credible threat.  

As for these threads they always seem to develop in the same fashion….all feds are goons, police are the Gestopo and some other MAGA bullshit.  

I'd venture that 99.999% of the folks here are just frustrated, running their suck and then going about their life but I'd also guess that there are few unhinged retards that these threads feed.  Somewhere, someone is reading this bullshit and it's fueling them to do something stupid.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fuck Joe Biden!

I agree….in the political sense but to repeatedly threaten a POTUS, in particular a sitting one, with death is an attack on the fabric of this nation.  This guy was a loon and that in and of itself isn't justification for a raid. What was justification were his repeated threats that were deemed credible.  I read his shit and I'd have to agree….this guy was a credible threat.  

As for these threads they always seem to develop in the same fashion….all feds are goons, police are the Gestopo and some other MAGA bullshit.  

I'd venture that 99.999% of the folks here are just frustrated, running their suck and then going about their life but I'd also guess that there are few unhinged retards that these threads feed.  Somewhere, someone is reading this bullshit and it's fueling them to do something stupid.  

I for one am glad that 250 years ago "few unhinged retards" saw that the government was not thier freind.  That they were being treated unfairly by said government.   Should American citizens pay back their PPP loans while the tax dollars they payd are freely given to other countries.   Should American Citizens just stay calm as we learn more and more about Covid.  Are American Citizens retards for not turning a blind eye to the crimes and corruption that the bidens are perpetrating on us?  

IMHO the retards are the ones who still believe in this sham of a government.  That allow the weaponization of the IRS, CDC, FBI.  That are OK with secret FISA courts.    The real retards IMHO, are those who refuse to hold people accountable due to the uniform they wear, or the dumb as seat they sit in.  

It was a minority that gave us America.   I guess it will be a minority that brings her back.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 4:51:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 5:07:13 PM EDT
[#9]
So this is what he posted

Link Posted: 8/10/2023 5:39:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Glenn’s getting kinda pudgy.

EXCLUSIVE: Church friend of Utah man killed in FBI raid speaks out

Link Posted: 8/10/2023 5:46:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 5:49:41 PM EDT
[#12]

Totally unhinged.. I'd be scared to walk up and like knock on his door and ask him some questions to make sure he wasn't the next Lee Harvey Oswald.. maybe a phone call??

FJB and F the Feebs.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 6:29:16 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

They most likely did what what's called an investigation. This would include public comments, private conversations (title 3) monitored under a warrant, pattern of life analysis to include purchases, associations with potential coconspirators  and so on…..

Based on the little I saw on the inter-web this guy certainly made the threshold of being a credible threat to the life of the President. Important to note that I assume that what we can see in this guy's public comments is the tip of the iceberg….once you get a visit from the FBI where they tell you that #1 you're on the radar and #2 knock this stupid shit off and you continue to threaten a sitting POTUS the assumption can be made that you actually mean what you're saying.  It's all about means, opportunity and intent…he certainly met the intent criteria as well as the means.  As for the opportunity piece of it….I don't know.
View Quote

I find it interesting that he was visited by the FBI and not the Secret Service, the lead agency for presidential security.  I understand that the lead came in to the FBI via Twitter, but I am very curious if they informed the SS, or kept this one for themselves.  

Link Posted: 8/10/2023 6:30:55 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I find it interesting that he was visited by the FBI and not the Secret Service, the lead agency for presidential security.  I understand that the lead came in to the FBI via Twitter, but I am very curious if they informed the SS, or kept this one for themselves.  

View Quote

I am also curious if this was a local FBI team, or the pros from DC.  You know, the same ones that raided Trump's home.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 6:34:43 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Read my previous posts.  Between my own personal experience and what my lawyer told me, they do it (at least the fascists in these parts) quite commonly, for minor white collar crimes against suspects with no history of violence.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The FBI conducts the vast majority of their raids as no knocks right at 6am on the dot.  

100% not accurate. Who is your lawyer? Corky Thatcher?
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 6:35:56 PM EDT
[#16]
"Truth Social notified the FBI after Craig Deleeuw Robertson posted a threat to kill Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg Jr., according to a senior law enforcement official who spoke to NBC."

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/08/10/trumps-truth-social-tipped-fbi-to-man-killed-during-arrest-attempt-for-biden-threats.html

Link Posted: 8/10/2023 6:37:40 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I am also curious if this was a local FBI team, or the pros from DC.  You know, the same ones that raided Trump's home.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I mean, a federal LE agency would NEVER conduct a kinetic operation for the purposes of publicity or to garner favor with their overlords.  Never.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 6:38:27 PM EDT
[#18]
We need a FOIA request for body cam videos here. Until then I have serious doubts taking the FBI at their word
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 6:38:53 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
We need a FOIA request for body cam videos here. Until then I have serious doubts taking the FBI at their word
View Quote

FBI typically doesn't record interrogations or wear body cameras.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 6:38:55 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
"Truth Social notified the FBI after Craig Deleeuw Robertson posted a threat to kill Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg Jr., according to a senior law enforcement official who spoke to NBC."

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/08/10/trumps-truth-social-tipped-fbi-to-man-killed-during-arrest-attempt-for-biden-threats.html

View Quote

That would put it into the FBI's lane.  But I note the emphasis is on the threat posed to Biden.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 6:39:33 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Convenient AF, ain't it.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 6:42:18 PM EDT
[#22]
Years ago I trained with some Secret Service agents at Quantico.  Great guys.  They talked about how zealously they have to defend the presidential security mission from the FBI.  I can't imagine the circumstances where the FBI would inform the SS that there was a credible threat against the president and the SS not asserting primacy.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 6:50:07 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

As opposed to the radical left who will pose on Social Media with a knife and the severed head of Donald Trump? Oh, that's art, and on the other side, speech (even threats) are instantly criminal.  

The guy sounds like an idiot, but if the DOJ starts raiding the houses of idiots, we will lose 87% of ARFCOM.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Don't make threats.

As opposed to the radical left who will pose on Social Media with a knife and the severed head of Donald Trump? Oh, that's art, and on the other side, speech (even threats) are instantly criminal.  

The guy sounds like an idiot, but if the DOJ starts raiding the houses of idiots, we will lose 87% of ARFCOM.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 8/10/2023 6:52:50 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

So, you have no real information and you are saying they are doing things directly contrary to case law and your attorney is aware of this and has not brought a single simple case forward on it?

I'll help you out too, white collar with no violence history or weapons isn't a full kit hit either, so a no-knock isn't occurring there.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 7:00:13 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

So, you have no real information and you are saying they are doing things directly contrary to case law and your attorney is aware of this and has not brought a single simple case forward on it?

I'll help you out too, white collar with no violence history or weapons isn't a full kit hit either, so a no-knock isn't occurring there.
View Quote

Roger Stone would like a word, along with that pro-life activist in PA.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 7:00:29 PM EDT
[#26]
Was this a "NO KNOCK" warrant?
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 7:02:45 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

The depth of the secret service is nowhere near that of the FBI. Not only in agents but also in analysts. The FBI, by far, has the greatest density of analysts to agents of any FED LE.  It's not uncommon for this type of investigation to be in their wheel house….I'm sure the SS was apprised of the situation in the event that it warranted some type mitigation on their end.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 7:03:35 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Totally unhinged.. I'd be scared to walk up and like knock on his door and ask him some questions to make sure he wasn't the next Lee Harvey Oswald.. maybe a phone call??

FJB and F the Feebs.
View Quote

They did... He told them to come back with a warrant, then blasted all over social media that if they did come back he was going to shoot them. They came back with a warrant, he tried to shoot them, he got shot instead.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 7:09:14 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I for one am glad that 250 years ago "few unhinged retards" saw that the government was not thier freind.  That they were being treated unfairly by said government.   Should American citizens pay back their PPP loans while the tax dollars they payd are freely given to other countries.   Should American Citizens just stay calm as we learn more and more about Covid.  Are American Citizens retards for not turning a blind eye to the crimes and corruption that the bidens are perpetrating on us?  

IMHO the retards are the ones who still believe in this sham of a government.  That allow the weaponization of the IRS, CDC, FBI.  That are OK with secret FISA courts.    The real retards IMHO, are those who refuse to hold people accountable due to the uniform they wear, or the dumb as seat they sit in.  

It was a minority that gave us America.   I guess it will be a minority that brings her back.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

As I previously stated….

99.999% of the folks here are just frustrated, running their suck and then going about their life
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 7:10:20 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

They did... He told them to come back with a warrant, then blasted all over social media that if they did come back he was going to shoot them. They came back with a warrant, he tried to shoot them, he got shot instead.
View Quote

No, no, no. I have it on good authority (conspiracy kook weirdos on the internet) that actually they saw his posts, waited a bit, twirled their mustaches, then rolled in and shot the guy while he was peacefully taking a giant shit.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 7:10:52 PM EDT
[#31]
the dude that shot up that republican baseball training thing a few years back.

were there internet clues that in which he threatened violence? did any government officials interview him ?  wondering if there where any similarities in protocol.

Link Posted: 8/10/2023 7:13:32 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Roger Stone would like a word, along with that pro-life activist in PA.
View Quote

Did you watch the Stone videos?

Not even close to wearing full gear. GD wears more stuff when larping at the range! And that isn't a no knock either
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 7:14:04 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Was this a "NO KNOCK" warrant?
View Quote

No. Surround and call out.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 7:15:30 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

A guy who is 5’ 4” and 300lbs and who at 75 years of age can’t  get out of a chair without help doesn’t make anyone’s list of “credible threats”. Carlos Hathcock or a Steven Hunter character this guy ain’t. But you go ahead a believe this steely eyed predator was going to climb up on a roof top somewhere and wait for 24  hours in SLC summer temps.  He would miss his nap or fall asleep and die of dehydration up there on the KSL building or in the grass between runways. The fact that they found him at home-probably asleep tells me all I need to know about his actual threat level. I’ve seen Presidential visits to SLC….  Security is impressive.

Those brave men and women of integrity who attacked him at home are actually cowardly murdering thugs protecting a rouge regime.  Those who support and protect the kiddie fucking dictator are the enemies of this country now.

Link Posted: 8/10/2023 7:18:17 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

A guy who is 5' 4" and 300lbs and who at 75 years of age can't  get out of a chair without help doesn't make anyone's list of "credible threats". Carlos Hathcock or a Steven Hunter character this guy ain't. But you go ahead a believe this steely eyed predator was going to climb up on a roof top somewhere and wait for 24  hours in SLC summer temps.  He would miss his nap or fall asleep and die of dehydration up there on the KSL building or in the grass between runways. The fact that they found him at home-probably asleep tells me all I need to know about his actual threat level. I've seen Presidential visits to SLC .  Security is impressive.

Those brave men and women of integrity who attacked him at home are actually cowardly murdering thugs protecting a rouge regime.  Those who support and protect the kiddie fucking dictator are the enemies of this country now.

View Quote
I said this in the locked thread:

If you consider the entire Jan 6 fiasco this very well could have been planned (not necessarily by those on the ground) as a statement to others making threats via memes and what not in a public manor. I mean what exactly will anyone ever do about it?

I am no cop but I have the brains to understand people enough, especially overweight elderly people to wait for the opportune time with minimal to no injuries to anyone and avoid all this. They already said he has walked outside with a cane....I mean he will again even if he decided to never ever go to a store (although his vehicle would need gas....) and then anyone in plain clothes could have walked up to him and spoke with him and told him what was going on or even tackled his old butt and manhandled him.

Link Posted: 8/10/2023 7:28:35 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

A guy who is 5’ 4” and 300lbs and who at 75 years of age can’t  get out of a chair without help doesn’t make anyone’s list of “credible threats”. Carlos Hathcock or a Steven Hunter character this guy ain’t. But you go ahead a believe this steely eyed predator was going to climb up on a roof top somewhere and wait for 24  hours in SLC summer temps.  He would miss his nap or fall asleep and die of dehydration up there on the KSL building or in the grass between runways. The fact that they found him at home-probably asleep tells me all I need to know about his actual threat level. I’ve seen Presidential visits to SLC….  Security is impressive.

View Quote

It's not the manner in which he articulated violence against the President, it's the fact that he articulated it and did so in such a way that it was deemed credible. That happens to be a federal felony.  "fuck Joe Biden. I wish he was dead" isn't a crime. Training on KD range with long range system and when asked what you're doing you answer "I'm training to kill the POTUS" will get you visited.

As for the raid…..I tend to agree that it seemed excessive given, as you mentioned, the age and physical disposition of the suspect.  There may have been extenuating circumstances that we're unaware of. There's also the fact that due to a "militarization" of LE we as a nation have created a lot of hammers and when you're a hammer you start looking for nails to smash.  I see this as an issue, to some extent…..

Link Posted: 8/10/2023 7:31:57 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

The depth of the secret service is nowhere near that of the FBI. Not only in agents but also in analysts. The FBI, by far, has the greatest density of analysts to agents of any FED LE.  It's not uncommon for this type of investigation to be in their wheel house….I'm sure the SS was apprised of the situation in the event that it warranted some type mitigation on their end.
View Quote

Having hung out with Secret Service guys and how ZEALOUSLY they guard that mission, I have my doubts.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 7:33:04 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Did you watch the Stone videos?

Not even close to wearing full gear. GD wears more stuff when larping at the range! And that isn't a no knock either
View Quote

M4s and boats coming up the lagoon, as I recall.  Close enough.  

Link Posted: 8/10/2023 7:37:11 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Having hung out with Secret Service guys and how ZEALOUSLY they guard that mission, I have my doubts.
View Quote

Having worked with the Secret Service I don't.  We're not talking Presidential detail work here. We're talking about some crank in Utah.  I'll bet that they were happy to have the FBI hav it for action.

The FBI has lead on the JTTFs and iirc this came out of some threat analytical cell thy run.  If I had to bet I'd say that cell handed it off to the JTTF, which is multi agency, and they briefed the SS on it. An agreement was made and the raid was flipped over to local SAC and LE.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 7:38:47 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

M4s and boats coming up the lagoon, as I recall.  Close enough.  

View Quote

Here is the video. 2 guys that looked like they had experience and the rest fit the normal stereotype

Either way, none are wearing what they should. The first 2 is what I would call a standard service attire. The rest are an ad hoc mix of junk.

Video shows FBI arrest Roger Stone at his house
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 7:41:44 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
the dude that shot up that republican baseball training thing a few years back.

were there internet clues that in which he threatened violence? did any government officials interview him ?  wondering if there where any similarities in protocol.

View Quote

You see, that was different.

His handler was screwed up on the location so the suspect had to ask if it was Republicans practicing that day.... that was the give away.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 7:47:05 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fuck Joe Biden!

Indeed.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 7:49:44 PM EDT
[#43]
Seems like he made threats and then after they talked to him he made online threats about how they were lucky he didn't kill the agents who talked to him.

Pretty stupid but he was an old guy and maybe he wanted to go out with a bang - the feds are pretty predictable.

Link Posted: 8/10/2023 7:51:31 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

Curious was the raid at Former President Donald Trump home at Mar-a-Lago in Florida a no knock warrant and were the agents all in kit also. Did they notify Trump they were raiding his home with advance notice. How did they get in if Trump was not there. Did they knock on the door and say open up or did they just go in unannounced. I'm assuming when you say full kit your meaning in body armor, helmets, automatic weapons ect..
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 7:56:10 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Curious was the raid at Former President Donald Trump home at Mar-a-Lago in Florida a no knock warrant and were the agents all in kit also. Did they notify Trump they were raiding his home with advance notice. How did they get in if Trump was not there. Did they knock on the door and say open up or did they just go in unannounced. I'm assuming when you say full kit your meaning in body armor, helmets, automatic weapons ect..
View Quote

No knocks aren't common despite what GD and Vice believes. I am guessing they knocked and were let in. Almost like an administrative warrant would be my guess.

Yes, full kit is what you do for a high risk service. SWAT isn't typically doing low risk warrants. There are some rare exceptions but I don't see Trump as it.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 7:58:52 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

Neighbors said he was screaming back at the agents calling them motherfuckers so he was wide awake and knew what was going on and about to go down.  Now whether he was still lying in bed, or staged for a fight we don't know but he wasn't doubled tapped while he peacefully slept.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 8:14:50 PM EDT
[#47]
Did HRT do it?
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 8:24:25 PM EDT
[#48]
Dude could have easily been grabbed off the street and arrested.
But what fun is that
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 8:26:32 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Did HRT do it?
View Quote

A surround and call out? Why? Waste of resources and real cash getting them there.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 8:38:15 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

100% not accurate. Who is your lawyer? Corky Thatcher?
View Quote

Without Arocking myself, I'll say that he's on this webpage, and not some lowly ambulance chaser.

https://www.ridleylaw.com/team

How many FBI raids do you have DIRECT and PERSONAL knowledge of?  I've witnessed 2 as they happened (including 1 against me), and saw the aftermath of a 3rd about an hour after it concluded.  All 3 were no-knock raids conducted at 6am on the dot.  My lawyer has defended many more people who has suffered the exact same situation.  What do you base your statement on ? How many gestapo raids have you been a DIRECT witness to ?
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top