Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 9:49:59 AM EDT
[#1]
And yet some posters here would be more than happy to have him as potus to make some obscure point.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 9:52:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Beto needs to read the Declaration of Independence, specifically this passage:

"...Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed -- That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness."
View Quote
LoL at thinking that reading what some old dead men wrote 200 years ago is going to cause a light bulb moment in these people that will suddenly cause them to realize their entire ethos is incompatible with how this country was founded and engineered to operate and will forthrightly go about correcting their course.

They have read it.
They know what it says and what it means.
They don’t care.
They are here to rule.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 10:03:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

LoL at thinking that reading what some old dead men wrote 200 years ago is going to cause a light bulb moment in these people that will suddenly cause them to realize their entire ethos is incompatible with how this country was founded and engineered to operate and will forthrightly go about correcting their course.

They have read it.
They know what it says and what it means.
They don’t care.
They are here to rule.
View Quote
I would urge everyone to get some form of NV. It's legal and the best equalizer we can get with no restrictions right now.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 10:03:51 AM EDT
[#4]
"You cant take on the military they ummm like have tanks and missiles and stuff."

Lol this is the absolute most hilarious argument ever.

We aren't planning on taking on the military. We"re planning on taking on the ppl that control the military, that's you soy boy.

Even if we were planning on taking on the military its not like we're lining up on one side of a field and marching in a line. We"d just simply ambush when the odds are extremely favorable then move out of the area.

Tanks and missiles deployed where? In your own neighborhood since we are your neighbors.

And your one million army dudes against say 1% of the population would be 3.5 million ppl taking pop shots and targets of opportunity that blend seamlessly into the population...Good luck with that the military has zero chance of winning.. On top of that the .Gov will have to take action against swaths of the population in order to try to get to the agitators which will simply result in a larger resistance.

Picture Afghanistan, where everyone has working weapons, IQ above 60, against a force at least 20 times larger, many of whom are ex military that know your tactics,  that live in your neighborhoods, and their conditions victory is taking out maybe 500-1000 key targets.  Lol good luck with that.

Thanks but I think I'll keep the guns.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 10:04:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
He also doesn’t understand the concept of “your stuff becomes my stuff” and how easily that happens under the right circumstances.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Guess he doesn't realize that we're past the point of traditional army vs army wars. Our system is extremely fragile. A couple guys with long-range rifles and pipe bombs, or even just one guy, are probably enough to shut the entire thing down.
He also doesn’t understand the concept of “your stuff becomes my stuff” and how easily that happens under the right circumstances.
It's almost like he hasn't seen us fight an insurgency for almost two decades.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 10:06:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Picture Afghanistan, where everyone has working weapons, IQ above 60, against a force at least 20 times larger, many of whom are ex military that know your tactics,  that live in your neighborhoods, and their conditions victory is taking out maybe 500-1000 key targets.  Lol good luck with that.
View Quote
And where the soldiers have to go home to their family at the end of the day and not to a protected FOB.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 10:06:13 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

He should donate his brain to science so that can study his grotesque Left wing brain disorder and perhaps even find a cure.
View Quote
In order to donate a brain to science, one must possess a brain to begin with.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 10:06:59 AM EDT
[#8]
Every time I hear Beto speak, I see this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQE66WA2s-A
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 10:08:03 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
"You cant take on the military they ummm like have tanks and missiles and stuff."

Lol this is the absolute most hilarious argument ever.

We aren't planning on taking on the military. We"re planning on taking on the ppl that control the military, that's you soy boy.

Even if we were planning on taking on the military its not like we're lining up on one side of a field and marching in a line. We"d just simply ambush when the odds are extremely favorable then move out of the area.

Tanks and missiles deployed where? In your own neighborhood since we are your neighbors.

And your one million army dudes against say 1% of the population would be 3.5 million ppl taking pop shots and targets of opportunity that blend seamlessly into the population...Good luck with that the military has zero chance of winning.. On top of that the .Gov will have to take action against swaths of the population in order to try to get to the agitators which will simply result in a larger resistance.

Thanks but I think I'll keep the guns.
View Quote
It's almost like our superior fighting force has been fighting an irregular army for 18 years who does not have anything near the technology our military posses.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 10:08:30 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Colion Noir gives Beto a verbal slap down:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIINmv54O24

Beto responded to a question by Evan MacDonald with, “One of the best arguments I’ve heard for the second amendment is that the second amendment is intended to ensure that the American public if they need to, can provide a check on a Tyrannical government”

THEN stated, "we can't arm ourselves efficiently enough to fight against a Tyrannical Government and we are going to need more than an AR-15."

He then concluded with, "If it is a right to be able to rise up or stand up against your government, I don't accept that, that's not my reading of the constitution."
View Quote
He should donate his brain to science so that can study his grotesque Left wing brain disorder and perhaps even find a cure.
View Quote
Yep, it is only one right to rise up against the government if one wins. The winner gets to right (Write) the rules.

Beto needs to learn how to do that "Deep Thinking" thing.

Edit; The founding fathers though it was a right of the people,  "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness."
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 10:09:29 AM EDT
[#11]
Hey, Francis.....

Battle of Athens, TN 1946.  Might want to brush up on it.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 10:10:46 AM EDT
[#12]
I don't need some half witted commie to interpret my God given right as reaffirmed by the Founding Fathers. Fuck him.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 10:11:47 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Remove stigma.
View Quote
It's interesting to see how standing up to a tyrannical government is stigmatized here. I can only imagine how it will be stigmatized on main street in a few years.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 10:12:17 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I would urge everyone to get some form of NV. It's legal and the best equalizer we can get with no restrictions right now.
View Quote
Unless you know how to use it its useless. Just like a gun....
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 10:13:24 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
@ExpatHK

I applaud you for you "getting it'.

I cringe every time I see some of the clueless boo-boos here dismissing Beta. He will never occupy the oval office but he is doing SIGNIFICANT damage to the republic as he helps push the culture shift further to the left. Dismissing him is EXACTLY what leftists want.
Glad to see someone here who "gets it".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He is cannon fodder for the left - he's not going anywhere, but he is normalizing ideas the leftists were previously unwilling to discuss in public into the mainstream of Dem political discussion.
@ExpatHK

I applaud you for you "getting it'.

I cringe every time I see some of the clueless boo-boos here dismissing Beta. He will never occupy the oval office but he is doing SIGNIFICANT damage to the republic as he helps push the culture shift further to the left. Dismissing him is EXACTLY what leftists want.
Glad to see someone here who "gets it".
I agree with you both.

Should we start having someone on the right do the same?

Openly stating how easy it is to find out where certain political figures live, where their wives work, what color car they drive, description of their houses, etc?

State that when it gets to a "Schindler's List" type situation, the normal rules of polite disagreement are off the table.

That in real civil war, if we lose our kids and wives, what makes you think you get to keep yours?

If you are an elected official, part of your life is going out at pre-announced gatherings to shake hands and smile.

Meaning there is a known place you are going to be, ahead of time published.... Not avoidable.

I am dreading the future anymore.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 10:14:30 AM EDT
[#16]
his reading skills are weak

When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.–That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, –That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government,
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 10:16:17 AM EDT
[#17]
Fuck BetaBoy

"We Dont Have the Right"

*The Constitution* : http://www.firearmsandliberty.com/constitution.html
*Bill of Rights* : http://www.let.rug.nl/usa/documents/1786-1800/bill-of-rights-and-the-amendments-to-the-constitution.php
*Federalist Papers* : http://www.firearmsandliberty.com/federalist.html
*Anti Federalist Papers* : https://www.firearmsandliberty.com/AntiFederalist/TheAntiFederalistPapers.pdf
*Drafting the Declaration of Independence* : https://www.constitutionfacts.com/us-declaration-of-independence/drafting-the-declaration/
*Declaration of Independence* : https://www.constitutionfacts.com/us-declaration-of-independence/read-the-declaration/
*The Case for the American Revolution* : https://www.constitutionfacts.com/us-declaration-of-independence/case-for-revolution/
*Past Laws, Legislation, and Studies* : http://www.firearmsandliberty.com/read3.html
*The American Revolutionary Era Origin of the Second Amendment's Clauses*: http://www.secondamendmentinfo.com/Journal/index.html

“You will never know how much it cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it” - John Adams

"The people will not understand the importance of the Second Amendment until it is too late"

"That government is best which governs least, because its people discipline themselves"

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." - Thomas Jefferson

"Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry"

"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms." - J.S. McCrea

"All laws which are repugnant to the Constitution are null and void."  Marbury vs. Madison, 5 US (2 Branch) 137, 174, 176, (1803)

“No state shall convert a liberty into a license, and charge a fee therefore.” (Murdock v. Pennsylvania, 319 U.S. 105)

“If the State converts a right (liberty) into a privilege, the citizen can ignore the license and fee and engage in the right (liberty) with impunity.” (Shuttlesworth v. City of Birmingham, Alabama, 373 U.S. 262)

"Where rights secured by the Constitution are involved, there can be no rule making or legislation which would abrogate them." Miranda vs Arizona, 384, US 436 p. 491.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety..." - Benjamin Franklin

"Aware of the tendency of power to degenerate into abuse, the worthies of our country have secured its independence by the establishment of a Constitution and form of government for our nation, calculated to prevent as well as to correct abuse."
--Thomas Jefferson to Washington Tammany Society, 1809.

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." - Thomas Jefferson

"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty"

But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. - Thomas Jefferson

“The general rule is that an unconstitutional statute, though having the form and the name of law, is in reality no law, but is wholly void and ineffective for any purpose since unconstitutionality dates from the time of its enactment and not merely from the date of the decision so branding it; an unconstitutional law, in legal contemplation, is as inoperative as if it had never been passed … An unconstitutional law is void.” (16 Am. Jur. 2d, Sec. 178)

Under federal law, 18 USC 242, it is illegal for anyone under the color of law to deprive any person of the rights, privileges or immunities secured by the U.S. Constitution, and under 18 USC 241 it is illegal to conspire to violate such rights. It is a felony punishable by up to 10 years in prison. This could be applied to local, state, or federal law enforcement or military personnel who abuse the rights of citizens. Every state has a similar law.

"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery."
- Thomas Jefferson, letter to James Madison, January 30, 1787

"What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms."
- Thomas Jefferson, letter to James Madison, December 20, 1787

"On every occasion [of Constitutional interpretation] let us carry ourselves back to the time when the Constitution was adopted, recollect the spirit manifested in the debates, and instead of trying [to force] what meaning may be squeezed out of the text, or invented against it, [instead let us] conform to the probable one in which it was passed."
- Thomas Jefferson, letter to William Johnson, 12 June 1823

"To disarm the people...[i]s the most effectual way to enslave them."
- George Mason, referencing advice given to the British Parliament by Pennsylvania governor Sir William Keith, The Debates in the Several State Conventions on the Adooption of the Federal Constitution, June 14, 1788

"Before a standing army can rule, the people must be disarmed, as they are in almost every country in Europe. The supreme power in America cannot enforce unjust laws by the sword; because the whole body of the people are armed, and constitute a force superior to any band of regular troops."
- Noah Webster, An Examination of the Leading Principles of the Federal Constitution, October 10, 1787

"...the ultimate authority, wherever the derivative may be found, resides in the people alone..."
- James Madison, Federalist No. 46, January 29, 1788

"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

"To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them."
- Richard Henry Lee, Federal Farmer No. 18, January 25, 1788

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined.... The great object is that every man be armed. Everyone who is able might have a gun."
- Patrick Henry, Speech to the Virginia Ratifying Convention, June 5, 1778

"This may be considered as the true palladium of liberty.... The right of self defense is the first law of nature: in most governments it has been the study of rulers to confine this right within the narrowest limits possible. Wherever standing armies are kept up, and the right of the people to keep and bear arms is, under any color or pretext whatsoever, prohibited, liberty, if not already annihilated, is on the brink of destruction."
- St. George Tucker, Blackstone's Commentaries on the Laws of England, 1803

"The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms."
- Samuel Adams, Massachusetts Ratifying Convention, 1788

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic; since it offers a strong moral check against the usurpation and arbitrary power of rulers; and will generally, even if these are successful in the first instance, enable the people to resist and triumph over them."
- Joseph Story, Commentaries on the Constitution of the United States, 1833

"As civil rulers, not having their duty to the people before them, may attempt to tyrannize, and as the military forces which must be occasionally raised to defend our country, might pervert their power to the injury of their fellow citizens, the people are confirmed by the article in their right to keep and bear their private arms."
- Tench Coxe, Philadelphia Federal Gazette, June 18, 1789

If the representatives of the people betray their constituents, there is then no resource left but in the exertion of that original right of self-defense which is paramount to all positive forms of government, and which against the usurpations of the national rulers, may be exerted with infinitely better prospect of success than against those of the rulers of an individual state. In a single state, if the persons intrusted with supreme power become usurpers, the different parcels, subdivisions, or districts of which it consists, having no distinct government in each, can take no regular measures for defense. The citizens must rush tumultuously to arms, without concert, without system, without resource; except in their courage and despair. The usurpers, clothed with the forms of legal authority, can too often crush the opposition in embryo. The smaller the extent of the territory, the more difficult will it be for the people to form a regular or systematic plan of opposition, and the more easy will it be to defeat their early efforts. Intelligence can be more speedily obtained of their preparations and movements, and the military force in the possession of the usurpers can be more rapidly directed against the part where the opposition has begun. In this situation there must be a peculiar coincidence of circumstances to insure success to the popular resistance. - Alexander Hamilton (Federalist No. 28)
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 10:18:02 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Correct.he is their ass clown of radical ideas,
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He is cannon fodder for the left - he's not going anywhere, but he is normalizing ideas the leftists were previously unwilling to discuss in public into the mainstream of Dem political discussion.
Correct.he is their ass clown of radical ideas,
But if those ideas stick with even 1% of the population, the seed has been sown. That's the way they win. Plant a single seed, germinate it and before long the entire field has been overgrown.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 10:18:28 AM EDT
[#19]
EVERYTHING that happened in NAZI Germany was absolutely legal under German law at the time. The Jews (and others) were obligated to board the trains. They did not have a Right to refuse.

Link Posted: 9/27/2019 10:19:02 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Beto has never heard of a insurgency?

Someone should tell the Taliban they haven’t survived a 20 year effort to eliminate them. How about the VC and VM or even our ancestors that fought and won a war against the British?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Beto responded to a question by Evan MacDonald with, “One of the best arguments I’ve heard for the second amendment is that the second amendment is intended to ensure that the American public if they need to, can provide a check on a Tyrannical government”

THEN stated, "we can't arm ourselves efficiently enough to fight against a Tyrannical Government and we are going to need more than an AR-15."

He then concluded with, "If it is a right to be able to rise up or stand up against your government, I don't accept that, that's not my reading of the constitution."
Beto has never heard of a insurgency?

Someone should tell the Taliban they haven’t survived a 20 year effort to eliminate them. How about the VC and VM or even our ancestors that fought and won a war against the British?
The Irish Republican Army
Chechnya
Haiti (didn't exactly work out for them)
Most of the African countries that kicked out their colonizers
Cuba
Viet Cong
We left Iraq far from accomplishing our goals and are going to leave Afghanistan the same way

On and on.  Not saying those countries are doing well or are well run, by any means, but armed insurgencies are far from a nonfactor
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 10:19:53 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Beto’s understanding of the Brits only goes back to Karl Popper...
View Quote
...or Elton John.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 10:23:01 AM EDT
[#22]
Using his line of argument, it could be then argued that those who fought for suffrage and civil rights were in the wrong, according to his “reading” of the Constitution........ I’d love for him to explain that line of reasoning to them
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 10:23:50 AM EDT
[#23]

"Now, shut your fucking piehole and GTFO."
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 10:33:36 AM EDT
[#24]
Shut up Francis...
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 10:36:13 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Yup.  He is the sacrificial dumbass peddling thoughts to the gullible minds.
View Quote
The interesting thing about Beto is that he came to the left through his own political scandals. He was trying to broker an eminent domain real estate seizure in downtown El Paso that would’ve benefited his own company and a real estate business his father in law had a majority interest in that attracted the scorn of local left wing activists, whatever they had on him was apparently enough to get him to shift his interests...my bet is that his endorsement of leftists became the more lucrative prospect.

He just emanates the persona of a juvenile petty crook to me. Having grown up in the punk era he did, I know the type. Externally appealing to the “anti-establishment” types while being a self absorbed, self interested couch surfer...
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 10:42:45 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

It's almost like our superior fighting force has been fighting an irregular army for 18 years who does not have anything near the technology our military civilian population posses.
View Quote
Fify
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 10:43:12 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.
View Quote
This - Beto is reading the wrong document...

Mike
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 10:43:58 AM EDT
[#28]
Hmmmm.  Reflexive control indeed
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 10:45:18 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Using his line of argument, it could be then argued that those who fought for suffrage and civil rights were in the wrong, according to his “reading” of the Constitution........ I’d love for him to explain that line of reasoning to them
View Quote
They'd still vote for Beta over any right winger.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 10:48:18 AM EDT
[#30]
Psychedelic Warlord is mistaken.

He probably thinks wars are still fought in the same manner as 1776.  Our forefathers tried that for a while then discovered that guerrilla warfare was far more effective.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 10:48:54 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote
View Quote
Assume for a moment that he is correct about using an AR15. Since the founders did intend for us to fight back, (see 1st through 4th amendments), then is he not actually giving us an valid argument to have bigger and better weapons?
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 10:48:54 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
He's shifting the overton window. This shit will get out of hand.
View Quote
I had to google that one, and yes he is.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 10:49:57 AM EDT
[#33]
These idiots are going full court press, and are writing their narrative of "truths" right before our eyes. He isn't just speaking for himself, either.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 10:51:28 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
EVERYTHING that happened in NAZI Germany was absolutely legal under German law at the time. The Jews (and others) were obligated to board the trains. They did not have a Right to refuse.

View Quote
They did have the right, they just did not have the ability to refuse, as there weapons were gone.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 10:51:40 AM EDT
[#35]
Did he just ignore the signers of the DOI statements about hanging together or separately?
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 10:54:16 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
He's unelectable so this is doing us a huge favor by finally getting them to admit the endgame. He's the reason for the second.
View Quote
He's their canary in the coal mine. He has nothing to lose because he's not going to win an election. He comes out and says the craziest off-the-wall shit the left can come up with while the rest of them sit back and gauge public response.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 11:02:31 AM EDT
[#37]
Someone put Beto’s face on a Vader body and give the rebels AR-15s
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 11:02:47 AM EDT
[#38]
There is something seriously wrong with how this mans brain actually functions.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 11:09:19 AM EDT
[#39]
Was a bit depressing to hear those morons clapping for his drivel there at the end. As a person with a semi-functional brain I literally cannot imagine listening to that and thinking "yeah, that sounds great".
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 11:11:20 AM EDT
[#40]
But he looks good in a flower print.

Link Posted: 9/27/2019 11:13:57 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 11:15:18 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
So we need more than just AR15s then? Ok!

Just because it isn't in the constitution doesn't mean it isn't a human right. "That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it"
View Quote
RPG7s, Carl Gustafs, and Stingers with legit ammo. I'm down for one of each. I would be in so much debt.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 11:25:12 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He's shifting the overton window. This shit will get out of hand.
I think he’s using reflexive control to try to get someone to do something dumb that they can then use as evidence for their point.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 11:27:18 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 11:27:20 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
The ROE for overseas shitholes are extremely restrictive and Swawell thinks they are going to use nukes CONUS?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
At least they aren't threatening nuclear strikes anymore.
The ROE for overseas shitholes are extremely restrictive and Swawell thinks they are going to use nukes CONUS?
The left doesn't hate goat herders. They do hate conservatives. Big difference.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 11:31:35 AM EDT
[#46]
Not satisfied with simply stepping on his dick Beta O'Cuck laces up his golf cleats and does the waffle stomp for an encore.

"Whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends [i.e., securing inherent and inalienable rights, with powers derived from the consent of the governed], it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles, and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." --Thomas Jefferson: Declaration of Independence, 1776. ME 1:29, Papers 1:315
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 11:33:06 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Funny how quickly he changed his opinions. A year and a half ago all he wanted to do was just stop the manufacturing of sem-auto weapons and promised "we would never come for your guns". What a trustworthy guy.
View Quote
Well if you can't trust a burglar who can you trust?
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 11:33:11 AM EDT
[#48]
He needs to read the writings of the founders
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 11:34:26 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
If some people in the past had thought like him, we wouldn't have a country were he could run his trap about such things.
View Quote
In the past he would have been tarred and feathered before being tied to a horse and sent out of town.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 11:34:35 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Beto is from texas

why the hell hasn't a grassroots effort to recall him, not already be in motion

come on Texas....you have a chance to show everyone how to handle this situation
View Quote
Recall him from what?
It's not like they're going to vote on stopping his campaign
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top