Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
... he is normalizing ideas...
Conditioning.

Repetitive message.

Familiarize.

Remove stigma.
Did not think of his buffoonery in that way, but you are right the more the idiot runs his mouth the more he makes the unfathomable seem palatable.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 8:52:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety FREEDOM and Happiness.
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 8:53:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
This comment in the comment section nails it:

Exactly. These people are clapping for outright tyranny. It's disgusting. This country is toast.
View Quote
True believers, but probably paid shill attendees too.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 8:53:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Well I think it might be getting about that time to teach them a lesson...
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 8:59:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Robert Francis is clown shoes but he is more than a bellweather. He has been designated as their lightning rod.
Go out and preach the most insane leftist anti 2A garbage for as long as he can stay in the race..... or as long as the DNC continues to fund him to do so. Push the line ever farther left “Take all the guns, shoot those who don’t comply....blah blah blah. Eventually UBCs and a national firearms registry don’t seem all that insane.

The actual nominee will have political cover to push UBCs and registration and not sound like a raving lunatic.

He is a false flag to push the agenda farther left, nothing more.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 9:02:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Yeah, the old "your AR15 won't be enough so you might as well give it up" argument is fucking exactly why the 2nd Amendment was written.

I can imagine the British saying something similar "We have the greatest military the world has ever seen, do you really think you can accomplish anything with a pathetic handful of farmers and rusty muskets?  Ha!"
View Quote
That was precisely the common thinking at the time, especially Cornwallis.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 9:05:06 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
That's exactly what he said.

Basically he said the NFA is a direct violation of the Constitution.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So we need more than just AR15s then? Ok!
That's exactly what he said.

Basically he said the NFA is a direct violation of the Constitution.
Yep, crew served, Manpads, grenades, tanks, artillery, etc... is all protected arms. Just like tv news, internet speech, etc... is protected.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 9:05:13 AM EDT
[#8]
"The AR-15 is a weapon of war that is too powerful for civilians to own."

And

"The AR-15 isn't powerful enough to challenge the military."
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 9:07:52 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
He never read the Declaration of Independence ?  Hell we know he's never read the Constitution.
View Quote
Don’t be fooled.

Leftists know the Constitution and DoI as well as anyone else.

They just stand opposed to all of it, and liberty.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 9:08:38 AM EDT
[#10]
"In my reading of US history we settled this question about whether we should be able to rise up against our government in 1865..."

His reading of US history needs to go back further.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 9:09:42 AM EDT
[#11]
Beto is the gift that keeps on giving for 2A supporters!
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 9:11:33 AM EDT
[#12]
Leave him alone. He's secretly on our side and playing his role beautifully!
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 9:11:50 AM EDT
[#13]
We need to make tar and feathering great again.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 9:12:47 AM EDT
[#14]
Robert Francis has obviously never read the words of the Founding Fathers.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 9:13:28 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Did not think of his buffoonery in that way, but you are right the more the idiot runs his mouth the more he makes the unfathomable seem palatable.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
... he is normalizing ideas...
Conditioning.

Repetitive message.

Familiarize.

Remove stigma.
only to useful idiots

the middle of the country wakes up watching him run his mouth
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 9:14:54 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Robert Francis has obviously never read the words of the Founding Fathers.
View Quote
He's read them but doesn't like them, something about feelings .
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 9:15:50 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
"The AR-15 is a weapon of war that is too powerful for civilians to own."

And

"The AR-15 isn't powerful enough to challenge the military."
View Quote
needs to be repeated
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 9:17:01 AM EDT
[#18]
Does Beta still stand up on tables when he talks?
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 9:17:31 AM EDT
[#19]
This might be the best video from Colion yet.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 9:17:48 AM EDT
[#20]
I wish someone would ask him at a "townhall": Are you going to be first cocksucker to go through the door to confiscate my ar15's? No? Didn't think so...sit down, pussy.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 9:18:19 AM EDT
[#21]
Continue to make the bizarre and crazy sound normal and mainstream.

My brain and my kids brain will be hardwired to see the bullshit for what it is.

ETA
In the past 60 years the US has not won a single unconventional war against 3rd world shit hole countries who fuck goats as a recreational sport. The average IQ of the fuckers we have been trying to kill is that of a rock and we still cant seem to kill them all.

The US government has now trained two generations of people to kill and fight against gorilla warfare with their hands tied behind their backs via political bullshit. Imagine what would happen if the government became full on tyrannical? What would happen if those who have been trained and then train the general population to fight said tyrannical government? The US might be pudgy and soft on the outside via the mainstream squeaky wheel but the core of America is strong and ready to do what is necessary.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 9:18:25 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 9:19:53 AM EDT
[#23]
When this country we free, in the very beginning, were there not private citizens with ships that had enough cannons to level a coastal town? Private citizens? I believe there were.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 9:21:39 AM EDT
[#24]
It pains me that this cock socket is from Texas
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 9:22:21 AM EDT
[#25]
Beto is Arf COC compliant
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 9:22:28 AM EDT
[#26]
Bob The Fake Mexican should read up on what third world goat herders and poppy farmers have done to two superpowers over the past 40 years.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 9:22:43 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 9:23:04 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
He is cannon fodder for the left - he's not going anywhere, but he is normalizing ideas the leftists were previously unwilling to discuss in public into the mainstream of Dem political discussion.
View Quote
I think he's cannon fodder in a different way.

He's the one throwing out batshit statements to take the flak off the candidates the left actually wants to win.

Like when a group of girls go out to a bar and always bring the one crazy friend to make the rest of the group look more rational/appealing.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 9:24:12 AM EDT
[#29]
Ok hitler, guess we'll just march into the ovens like you say.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 9:24:43 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 9:27:41 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
At least they aren’t threatening nuclear strikes anymore.
View Quote
The ROE for overseas shitholes are extremely restrictive and Swawell thinks they are going to use nukes CONUS?
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 9:30:51 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Funny how quickly he changed his opinions. A year and a half ago all he wanted to do was just stop the manufacturing of sem-auto weapons and promised “we would never come for your guns”. What a trustworthy guy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Funny how quickly he changed his opinions. A year and a half ago all he wanted to do was just stop the manufacturing of sem-auto weapons and promised “we would never come for your guns”. What a trustworthy guy.
He also “promised” he wasn’t running for President after losing the senate race. At least he’s consistent.

Quoted:
He never read the Declaration of Independence ?  Hell we know he's never read the Constitution.
Fuck, I don’t know how the guy lived this long claiming to be from Texas. Water out in El Paso must be way more fucked up than realized.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 9:33:22 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
He is cannon fodder for the left - he's not going anywhere, but he is normalizing ideas the leftists were previously unwilling to discuss in public into the mainstream of Dem political discussion.
View Quote
This.

They are using him to push their agenda:  totalitarian control.

Francis.... you are wrong.

The point is to make the concept of domination to be so painful that it is not attmepted.

You might act like the right is a bunch of pussies, but if that was true you wouldn't give a fuck about ar15s.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 9:34:18 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote
Yup.  He is the sacrificial dumbass peddling thoughts to the gullible minds.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 9:34:18 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Colion Noir gives Beto a verbal slap down:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIINmv54O24

Beto responded to a question by Evan MacDonald with, “One of the best arguments I’ve heard for the second amendment is that the second amendment is intended to ensure that the American public if they need to, can provide a check on a Tyrannical government”

THEN stated, "we can't arm ourselves efficiently enough to fight against a Tyrannical Government and we are going to need more than an AR-15."

He then concluded with, "If it is a right to be able to rise up or stand up against your government, I don't accept that, that's not my reading of the constitution."
View Quote
He should donate his brain to science so that can study his grotesque Left wing brain disorder and perhaps even find a cure.
View Quote
Beto’s reading of the Constitution is dictated to him by a Soros employee.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 9:35:49 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Beto is from texas

why the hell hasn't a grassroots effort to recall him, not already be in motion

come on Texas....you have a chance to show everyone how to handle this situation
View Quote
Recall him from what?  He doesn't hold any office.

He is currently trying to get the democrats to run him for president.  He doesn't stand much chance of that.  Beta is only about two or three points ahead of me in the polls and I am not running for anything.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 9:35:53 AM EDT
[#37]
Beto is irony, with tone deafness, wrapped up in more irony

Link Posted: 9/27/2019 9:37:58 AM EDT
[#38]
He's just an idiotic embarrassment to Texas.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 9:38:11 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
@ExpatHK

I applaud you for you "getting it'.

I cringe every time I see some of the clueless boo-boos here dismissing Beta. He will never occupy the oval office but he is doing SIGNIFICANT damage to the republic as he helps push the culture shift further to the left. Dismissing him is EXACTLY what leftists want.
Glad to see someone here who "gets it".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
@ExpatHK

I applaud you for you "getting it'.

I cringe every time I see some of the clueless boo-boos here dismissing Beta. He will never occupy the oval office but he is doing SIGNIFICANT damage to the republic as he helps push the culture shift further to the left. Dismissing him is EXACTLY what leftists want.
Glad to see someone here who "gets it".
I wouldn't be surprised.  It will be interesting to see what cushy job he lands after the election in return for his sacrificial service.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 9:38:31 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 9:38:44 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 9:40:05 AM EDT
[#42]
Beto needs to read the Declaration of Independence, specifically this passage:

"...Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed -- That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness."
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 9:41:42 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

The ROE for overseas shitholes are extremely restrictive and Swawell thinks they are going to use nukes CONUS?
View Quote
Swalwell and the rest of the lefties would nuke large concentrations of conservative Americans in a heartbeat. Those people overseas are not their enemy. Conservative Americans are.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 9:42:20 AM EDT
[#44]
The tree of Liberty...
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 9:43:33 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 9:44:55 AM EDT
[#46]
Since Trump is literally Hitler, I guess the Left should just sit down and shut up now.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 9:45:31 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
There's gonna come a time where we have to utilize all the fancy gear we've been stockpiling for decades
View Quote
There is a tipping point.  That point is when the people feel that they have lost enough rights, freedom, there is nothing else to lose and everything to gain.  That is when the lid blows off the powder keg.  That mental midget should talk to the British and they can enlighten him on how that process worked.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 9:45:41 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 9:46:13 AM EDT
[#49]
> thinking the American people don’t have more than ARs

lol
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 9:48:47 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

There is a tipping point.  That point is when the people feel that they have lost enough rights, freedom, there is nothing else to lose and everything to gain.  That is when the lid blows off the powder keg.  That mental midget should talk to the British and they can enlighten him on how that process worked.
View Quote
Beto’s understanding of the Brits only goes back to Karl Popper...
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top