Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 7:36:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Guy I played D&D with got his brain fried on acid, and murdered his parents in their sleep with a bat. He was found mentally incompetent and locked in a psych ward.
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 7:36:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I was a correctional officer for a number of years. Met plenty of murderers and seen more peckers than a Bangkok whore.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/22/2022 7:42:23 PM EDT
[#3]
2 of them.  1 I went to high school with and the other a Marine I served with.   Both are still  locked up.  Been over 30 years in prison for both.
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 7:49:18 PM EDT
[#4]
4 of them.  One got the death sentence and executed ( Macon Ga , Timothy Carr) classmate. One hung a guy on a 50 ft cross in a vineyard (Neckarsulm Germany) roommate  .  Wife’s uncle killed his girlfriend . Served 20 years in Maryland. Got out and lived probably 20 more years . Died a few weeks ago. 80 something.  Last is a brother in laws sister.  Her husband was killed in the 90’s.  She was number one suspect.  She had good alibi.  We think her boyfriend and associates did it. Always believed she did it. But good don’t have enough to charge.  Cheers Wardawg
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 7:49:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Couple of guys in my class, a while after graduation, robbed a couple in their home, murdered them and then set fire to the house to hide the evidence.  For a small town, it ended up being pretty bad for murders for a while in the 80's.
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 7:58:30 PM EDT
[#6]
I met some and they were on the other side of the bars.
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 8:04:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Closest I can think of is a family in town whose uncle was a convicted serial killer in Utah in the 70s and early 80s. Was arrested, convicted and executed in 1988.

I know a number of people who've killed other people, but murder is a subset of homicide.
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 8:06:00 PM EDT
[#8]
I know 3 brothers who killed their friend and left him to rot in the woods. They are all in prison now. Killed him then went to the birthday bbq they were throwing for the dead guy like nothing happened.

Know another kid that killed his sisters boyfriend for beating the shit out of her. He did ten years but should have gotten a medal.

Moms best friends bil is Kieth hunter Jesperson. Went to bbqs with him and hung out with his daughters lots of times.
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 8:10:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Did not know him personally, but a guy I worked with, and he was what I call a good friend, his son, shot and killed a guy in a bar fight and he went to jail....changed my friend a whole lot....his wife was flat out crazy and may have rubbed off on their son.

Link Posted: 5/22/2022 8:10:37 PM EDT
[#10]
I dated a mass murderess for several years.  Before she murdered, of course.
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 8:13:42 PM EDT
[#11]
80 or so.
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 8:19:05 PM EDT
[#12]
Worked with a guy in college that is currently serving life for shooting his ex's new boyfriend.

The state executed a guy one year older than me from my hometown, after he killed several people.  Not really friends, but I'd played with him at social events multiple times growing up and ours was a small school where everyone knew everyone.
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 8:22:04 PM EDT
[#13]
My sister in law was killed by her husband, either directly by his hand or had someone do it.  Happened in Mexico.

She dated a freind of mine but didn't last.  He said I could of been your brother in law, how we wish that had been the case.
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 8:32:55 PM EDT
[#14]
Grew up in a rough town so I know murderers, people who were murdered, and way too many suicides.
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 8:44:10 PM EDT
[#15]
Yep. Child hood friend   Built models together as kids.  My Senior year in high school he shotgunned his adopted mother in the chest

He got life in a Nebraska prison
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 8:45:20 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Prosecuted over 100 of them. Several send me Christmas cards from death row.
View Quote

Is that why you have negative ee feed back?
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 8:48:26 PM EDT
[#17]
One of my aunts (married into the family) killed my uncle.

One of my uncles killed three guys in two separate incidents.

She never spent a day in jail and had her new boyfriend moved into the house before the dirt had settled on my uncle's grave.

My uncle spent several years in prison for the first two murders, got paroled for good behavior and went drinking at a bar.  He got picked up by a woman who took him to her place and got him more drunk.  When her husband came home they got into a fight and my uncle killed him.  He went back to prison for parole violation (ruled self defense) and the woman got rid of her husband and moved on with someone else.
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 8:56:55 PM EDT
[#18]
Yes a piece of shit I grew up with and once considered a friend, killed another one of our friends a few years after high school, in what I believe to have been a robbery, and was never charged with his murder due to a lack of evidence and no witnesses. My buddy that died literally thought of this guy like a brother.

Another guy I was really close to before I went in the Marine Corps, killed the brother of a guy I grew up at a party. Neither knew each other. It was just a random meeting. A fight broke out with several people, and he pulled a gun and killed him. I wasn't there.  The guy went on to kill a few more people as an enforcer for the head of an organized crime group. That's what got him on America's Most Wanted while I was in the Marine Corps.

one of my best friends as a teenager was playing with a gun at a party and shot one of our friends in the neck accidentally killing him. During an evidentiary hearing the charges were thrown out. It fucked him up and he spent a few years after that at a Buddhist monastery. The dude went from a guy that I had seen knock several people out with one punch to never harming another living soul, animals included. It changed his life.

One of the two friends I joined the Marine Corps with was murdered by his dad, a Vietnam vet who was one of a few who lived after being on Hamburger Hill, and was pretty fucked in the head even when we were growing up. Him, his wife, and his new baby boy were at his parents house for a NYE thing. Him and his dad had been drinking, they had an argument, his dad went in and grabbed a gun, and when he came back out my friend said "what are you going to do, shoot me dad?" And his dad shot him in the head killing him.

Going way back, my great uncle was an old man when I heard this story at around 13, but he came over from Sicily as a young man after killing a godfather that was shaking down his family's business. He was the nicest and most quiet man I ever met.
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 9:08:29 PM EDT
[#19]
I know one. A Lucchese Family guy who shot a rival waste management business guy in Queens. Got out on parole last year.
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 9:12:40 PM EDT
[#20]
Actually, yes. My brother’s best friend in high school.

We lived in Louisiana and they got the opportunity to ride in a Mardi Gras parade with one of the biggest crews.

This quiet, polite, unassuming honor roll student decides he should break in to a neighbors house so he can steal their credit cards so he can buy a bunch of crap to throw from the float.

They (elderly couple) come home and catch him, so he fetches a knife from the kitchen and kills both of them.

Fucking retard. I hope he’s still getting ass raped 40 years later.
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 9:17:16 PM EDT
[#21]
My neighbor basically pushed her step dad that she moved in with over the edge and he killed himself. I blame her for his death so she’s the closest to a murderer that I know.
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 10:10:25 PM EDT
[#22]
I’ve run across quite a few.

Some kids from school killed a guy and burned the body, over drug money.

A gal that worked with my buddy at KFC killed her husband.

I ran into a guy at fireworks stand once that had a scanner on. He was listening to the traffic about a body they found in a cornfield. He was the one that put it there.
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 10:12:27 PM EDT
[#23]
I worked construction with a guy in Reno when I was in college. He chopped a guys' head off with a steel press.

Went to church with a reformed gangbanger from LA. Tattoo teardrops and all.

One of my son's classmates was a disrespectful shithead calling my cell phone twelve times at 2AM. I went to his house and woke up his dad. A few years later my daughter was hanging out with the boy and others. A few days later he beat his mom to death with a sledge hammer. The boy was around 15. Total psycho kid who should've had a stronger role model and WAY more boundaries.

I work in technology with a reformed terrorist from Lebanon. He is a shit talking murderer who used to be part of Hezbollah. Hopefully that fucktard ends up in prison.
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 10:17:31 PM EDT
[#24]
My daughter attended high school and was friends with two. Both had been to my home when school aged. One is serving life for killing a 3 year old kid. The other served time for killing and Lorena Bobbiting a john. After serving 15 years or so they overturned her conviction. I still believe she did it.
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 10:54:47 PM EDT
[#25]
Yup sure do.  Even hired the guy.

Two point blank 12g blasts and the dismembered the body with his car running over it.

Perp allegedly raped his 3-4 yr old daughter.

Should have given him a medal far as I'm concerned.
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 10:56:43 PM EDT
[#26]
I know a woman who got knocked up in HS and aborted the kid.

Many years later, she found a rich dude to marry and have 3 children with.
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 10:58:58 PM EDT
[#27]
I worked with this guy for 12 years and had dinner with him and his wife multiple times. His wife started cheating on him and he walked right into Walmart and killed the guy she was messing with and tried to off himself.

https://www.inforney.com/crime/coleman-pleas-in-kaufman-walmart-murder-sentenced-to-prison/article_b0e5dc1b-404d-53b0-b5e7-e26b54955676.html
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 11:14:00 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I've known one

Guy got into a fight, while drunk, and pulled a 38 revolver and shot the guy a few times. He later died at the hospital from his wounds

The murderer claimed self defense but was still convicted of one of the charges.  He spent 8 years in prison and iirc he's living on parole somewhere out near Asheville North Carolina

How about  you?
View Quote

Was that guy a radio dj?
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 11:33:06 PM EDT
[#29]
Sold a car to a friend of a friend who a few years later became a serial killer. One of his victims was a woman that was a friend of the family and was at my wedding just 3 months earlier.
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 11:34:03 PM EDT
[#30]
A couple…. One was in the drug trade another was drunk behind the wheel and killed a cop in an accident.
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 11:39:10 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I know more than I should.

My very best friend and neighbor growing up is a killer but not a murderer, we were 12 at the time.

He pressed the barrel of a 12ga to his father’s head while he was sleeping and blew his head off. This was 40 years ago, his father was the scariest meanest motherfucker I’ve ever known, even to this day. He would beat his wife and 3 kids mercilessly and was just a big mean psychopath. My friend had enough and did what he thought was right.

The day he killed his father my father was on duty, my friend called the police station and asked for my father and told him what he had just done. My dad drove to his house alone, in uniform, sat him down and basically told him to not say a single word to anyone until he tells him it’s OK. My dad kept him out of juvie, jail, and “the system”.

He did go to prison eventually but for drugs and being essentially a gangster. I lost contact with him for a long time until about 6 months ago when he reached out to me to let me know his life was finally together for the first time, clean and sober for a few years and doing great. He also told me he was sorry he never got to thank my dad for what he did. I called my dad after that and told him X was doing great and he wanted to thank him. That was probably the third to last conversation I had with my dad, he died about 6 weeks ago. I’m happy he knew.
View Quote

That is an incredible story.
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 11:47:18 PM EDT
[#32]
We had a guy who was a couple grades ahead in HS. Always used to mess with us in the Cafeteria before school. Just being a tool, nothing particularly violent or threatening. Then one day after graduation he walks up to his GF where she's swimming in the apartment complex pool, pulls a .357 out of his gym bag, and wastes her.

I didn't know the guy, AFAIK, who robbed the corner CircleK and murdered the clerk. But. I still remember her screaming in the night as he stabbed her to death. Didn't know what it was until the News came out.
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 11:50:26 PM EDT
[#33]
Yup.
Link Posted: 5/23/2022 1:38:54 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I would like just a little more detail on how she "disrespected a fish".
View Quote

Me too. I guess when you're on meth, the little things really grind your gears?

I have respect for fish though... just in case he finds me...
Link Posted: 5/23/2022 1:44:24 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

He’ll explain what they mean when he gets out and comes to visit since he has your address.
View Quote

He has my old address. I pick up the odd and ends mail that doesn't get forwarded from my now renters every so often.... but they have my current address, so no major rent hikes for the time being I guess!
Link Posted: 5/23/2022 1:48:20 AM EDT
[#36]
Yes.
Link Posted: 5/23/2022 2:04:50 AM EDT
[#37]
Yes
Link Posted: 5/23/2022 2:07:52 AM EDT
[#38]
In my wayward teenage years I hung out with this guy Billy several times with a mutual friend.  This was a big case in the 90s.
1993 Rose Larner murder
Newer article from 2020

Another guy who was a neighbor of a friend shot his girlfriend and pled to manslaughter in the early 90s.  He was a pretty big cokehead.

Lots of drama on the south side and there still is.  Now in my 40s I finally moved out a couple years ago.
Link Posted: 5/23/2022 2:09:28 AM EDT
[#39]
Knew an older guy whose business partner was cooking the books and fucking  him financially. He found out, shot the thief, called the cops and said "take me away." Got 10 years for murder 2.
Link Posted: 5/23/2022 2:20:57 AM EDT
[#40]
One of my highschool friends ended up beating his roommate to death when we were in our early 20s.

Link Posted: 5/23/2022 2:36:50 AM EDT
[#41]
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wkrg.com/mobile-county/alabama-court-of-criminal-appeals-upholds-murder-conviction-of-man-for-2016-shooting-along-i-65/amp/

Friend from high school executed a guy in the side of the interstate.  He didn’t have much of a future and meth killed what little he did.  Also almost negligently killed his father with a pellet of 00 buck whilst dog hunting
Link Posted: 5/23/2022 2:49:09 AM EDT
[#42]
Yeah. Went to school with him and played football together. His dad seemed like a good dude. He beat a woman to death and was sentenced to capital murder, but can’t face the death penalty because he was a minor at the time. Rumors are he wasn’t alone but, he’s the only one convicted.

Shame they won’t execute him.
Link Posted: 5/23/2022 3:02:47 AM EDT
[#43]
Deleted
Link Posted: 5/23/2022 3:09:12 AM EDT
[#44]
I've never met him but he's my second cousin. Just got paroled last week after 20+ years in the state pen.
Link Posted: 5/23/2022 3:19:05 AM EDT
[#45]
5 years and counting as a Correctional Officer.  I have dealt with everything including mass murderers.  One of the best inmate workers I ever had was in for killing his boss and hiding his corpse.   He even came to the aid of two COs at two different times they were attacked.  He is currently serving life.
Link Posted: 5/23/2022 3:31:00 AM EDT
[#46]
Kindergarten thru 3rd grade classmate killed his own child by shaking the shit out of it in 96. He is still working in & out  out of prison for drugs/parole violations. His kid would be same age as my youngest now. Sad deal cause I know Chad was molested as a kid. He should never have had a kid. Not an excuse but just real tragic.

Another classmate shot a friend of mine with his (police officer) dad’s gun, at point blank range, inside a car, over a girl. Classmate got out of juvenile system at 18 so only served 2 yrs.
Link Posted: 5/23/2022 3:32:06 AM EDT
[#47]
A few.

2 notable ones.

Incredibly smart guy, bad ptsd from Iraq, thinking back at some of our interactions I wouldn't be surprised if he hadn't murdered someone prior.

News article - Roy Murry

Also the guy who's responsible for the number of machine guns I have.

Article - pat jones
Link Posted: 5/23/2022 3:08:19 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Prosecuted over 100 of them. Several send me Christmas cards from death row.

Lol
Link Posted: 5/23/2022 3:27:35 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I don't know him, but judging from his actions, he walks the walk and talks the talk. He did what everyone on here THINKS they would do if it had been their son.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I knew Gary Plauché. Not sure if I would call him a murderer, but some people might. I'm personally ok with his actions.

RIP Gary.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Plauch%C3%A9

I don't know him, but judging from his actions, he walks the walk and talks the talk. He did what everyone on here THINKS they would do if it had been their son.

Met 2 men who did that.( professionally- I used to work at Multiple TDCJ prisons)
One man beat this daughters abuser to death-plea bargained to 5 years.
2nd guy was a guy with end stage lung cancer-killed the rapist of his best friends daughter.  Knew he had only 2-4 months to live. Did the killing and turned himself into the DA’s office with pictures, signed and notarized confession accompanied by his lawyer.
Was in tdcj about 2-3 weeks later with a 50 yr sentence. Had his MD Anderson cancer center records with him and was coughing up blood when I saw him. He went to the oncologist at the contracted med center and they confirmed everything and he hung himself the next day in his cell.
Link Posted: 5/23/2022 3:31:05 PM EDT
[#50]
Unfortunately yes.  Crazy black woman the hated white people along with her white husband she shot point blank 5 times 200 ft from where I was sitting in my home.  60ish now serving 28 years with no parole.
https://www.jacksonsun.com/story/news/crime/2019/04/08/jackson-police-confirm-one-killed-one-custody-after-monday-shooting/3405116002/
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top