Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 8:47:27 PM EDT
[#3]
I had a patient last week who stabbed a guy fifteen times

But to be honest it sounded like a good poke, the other guy has a machete and was trying to kill him with it. Got his hand sliced up pretty good where he was holding on to the blade as he stabbed
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 8:49:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah,  guy killed at least 3 people with a .38.
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 8:52:04 PM EDT
[#5]
I know few ladies who had abortion .
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 8:54:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Two different guys I went through school with each shot someone over gang stuff when we were in school 20+ years ago.  Went from kindergarten through/into high school with them.  Another guy we had in our high school later on in college tried to kill his girlfriend by cutting her throat, someone found her out on a country road she survived and he went to prison for a long time.
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 9:39:54 PM EDT
[#7]
I work with a guy whose father was executed for Capitol murder of a family in our town. Worked with him for 20 years, and never knew the connection.  Someone mentioned it one day, and he looks just like his dad did. Now whenever I see him, I see his old man's face sitting in the courtroom.
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 9:42:01 PM EDT
[#8]
I don't think so.
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 9:54:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Went to school and then worked with someone who later killed a fellow inmate in prison with a fork

*don’t know the details but I think I remember it being a self defense kinda situation so if that’s the case, I can’t say I know any murderers
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 10:27:37 PM EDT
[#10]
I know 2 murderers.  

First was the boyfriend of our receptionist. She bought two matching handguns -  his and hers. He was a nice guy, good career, and they were talking marriage.  A couple of months later, he shot and killed her.  Not confirmed, but rumors were she was cheating, and he took it as an insult to his manhood.

Second was a guy in our warehouse. Again, really nice guy but started getting into steroids hard and it really changed his personality.  Stabbed his pregnant girlfriend.  She was 8 months along. He got life.

https://law.justia.com/cases/texas/second-court-of-appeals/2017/02-15-00380-cr.html
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 10:36:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 10:43:09 PM EDT
[#12]
I went to junior high with a guy that was accessory to murder. Him and another guy broke into this elderly woman's house and robbed and killed her. He was the lookout.

https://tulsaworld.com/archive/guilty-plea-entered-in-claremore-killing/article_230eadc2-e4a8-5967-b50b-d0f4f7b4ec18.html

I dated this guy's sister, briefly.

https://www.claremoreprogress.com/news/local_news/brouse-takes-the-stand-says-victim-pled-for-life/article_fd1e43d7-1f98-5f8e-8f28-bf6ed6f0ef1d.html
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 10:52:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Yes. Very nice guy and had been to our family get together. MSgt in WI Air National Guard. Shot and Killed a girlfriend and shot her friend and put her in a wheelchair. Went before the judge and said he did it and had no defense and deserved everything he had coming. Life in prison plus 30 years.
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 11:07:55 PM EDT
[#14]
Had two guys from my high school class go on to murder people withing 2 years of leaving high school. One killed two people in a restaurant and put their bodies in the cooler.
The other kidnapped his girlfriends mom and left her in the trunk on his car in the Texas heat to die.
The first guy was killed by the cops, 2nd is spending the rest of his life in a looney bin.
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 11:15:55 PM EDT
[#15]
yes, but he's dead now.
His name was Lee..

He got jealous (the chick was a gold digger) and he showed up at the guys house, murdered him in front of the chick.. Stole a bunch of crap then drove off...

https://www.sfgate.com/news/bayarea/article/Oakland-Homicide-Suspect-Dies-Of-Self-Inflicted-8209720.php

Link Posted: 5/28/2022 11:21:02 PM EDT
[#16]
Yep.
My uncle killed his sisters husband for having an affair with his(my uncle) wife.
Spent a few weeks in jail and was not charged because he called the police and told them what he was going to do. They told him to go home and sleep it off as he was drunk.
They should have taken him seriously.  
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 11:35:30 PM EDT
[#17]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Does "murderer" require you to have been convicted? Asking for a friend.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/28/2022 11:50:00 PM EDT
[#18]
Four off the top of my head.  

first one was a high school classmate. ended up bashing a guys head in with a hammer during a robbery.  was on death row but I think it was changed to life

second one was my buddy's cousin beat a guy to death, drugs and booze addictions played a part in that one.  served like 12 of 15 years and is out.

third was more well known.  Mark Dean Schwab killed Juny Rios Martinez.  Mark was the kid of my buddy's (yes same one as above with the cousin) fathers boss.  we'd all hang out at the body shop where their dads worked.  he was executed by lethal injection.

fourth one was a sad story.  Kid I know was carrying a shotgun and managed a negligent discharge that hit his friend in the chest.  both good kids too, just a horrible accident.  messed the shooter up pretty bad for a while. it was ruled accidental or something and he never faced charges.
Link Posted: 5/29/2022 12:46:05 AM EDT
[#19]
Close friend.

He worked in a funeral home owned by his wife's family.
He and she did some acid one evening.
He and she stabbed her folks to death.
Over 100 stabs - each body - with and embalming needle.

Still in club fed.
Link Posted: 5/29/2022 1:05:06 AM EDT
[#20]
Two. Both former students.
Link Posted: 5/29/2022 1:10:22 AM EDT
[#21]
He was a student. Killed another gang banger right after graduation for disrespecting him, took his wallet afterwards. He died a couple years ago in prison.
Link Posted: 5/29/2022 1:35:19 AM EDT
[#22]
I guess technically he was a murderer.

Link Posted: 5/29/2022 1:42:10 AM EDT
[#23]
Yes... He goes on trial in November for killing my step-daughter!
Link Posted: 5/29/2022 1:43:17 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I guess technically he was a murderer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSCwLf9rIoY
View Quote

You can't murder trash.
Link Posted: 5/29/2022 1:46:36 AM EDT
[#25]
Several
Link Posted: 5/29/2022 3:19:41 AM EDT
[#26]
I know 6. 4 from work. Helped on a dirt track car with 2 of them.

1 Coworker had DUI wreck that killed someone.

2 Fired a guy and on his next job he killed a coworker at work.

3 Coworker with back problems got hooked on pills and killed a hooker.

4 Coworker broke into a house, raped the wife. Killed the husband with a hammer. 20 years later he dies from a heart attack. Around 7 years later cold case squad matches his DNA.

5 Guy is a bouncer in a bar, throws 2 guys out. They yell from the parking lot they will kick his ass. He goes out, they pull knifes. He takes the knifes and stabs them. He thought he killed both of them. He throws them in a dumpster and goes back into the bar for a beer. One of them lived. He got 5 years.

6 Someone pulled up and shot up the guys house with his family in it. His wife saw the car. He hunted the guy down, beat him badly, then emptied a 38 in him. He got life.
Link Posted: 5/29/2022 3:21:23 AM EDT
[#27]
Yes, I unfortunately know a few.
Link Posted: 5/29/2022 3:43:27 AM EDT
[#28]
A guy that I worked with for years went off the deep end and accused his wife of pimping out their teenage daughter and when she didn’t take what he was saying seriously he killed her. That was about a year ago.
Link Posted: 5/29/2022 3:52:32 AM EDT
[#29]
I've known a couple that were killers, but not murderers.

Both were basically self defense cases.

The first warned the aggressor that he would be shot if he took another step forward. It was a heated argument at a boat ramp. The guy that died brought a boat orr to a gun fight and lost.

The second was an abused wife. He'd sent her to the hospital a few times. He fucked up trying to beat her again. The lady waz a hoot.
Link Posted: 5/29/2022 10:48:03 AM EDT
[#30]
I’ve known 3. The first two were drug related. The 3rd one killed his pregnant wife then offed himself while running from the police in a high speed chase.
Link Posted: 5/29/2022 10:49:06 AM EDT
[#31]
No but I know lots who have killed people.
Link Posted: 5/29/2022 11:08:56 AM EDT
[#32]
Yeah, sorta.  A local thug punched me with a haymaker I never saw coming and I kinda shook it off, mostly confused and wondering who he was. He ended up killing someone by punching them to death, and doing around 15 years for it. (He jumped a guy and beat him unconscious, then the guy died later from the swelling in his brain. He liked attacking random, unsuspecting people.)

I can't fight worth a damn, but fortunately I'm really hard to hurt.
Link Posted: 5/29/2022 11:17:04 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
No. But I used to work with a serial rapist. He finally got caught and sentenced to life.
View Quote

@Lungbuster

I worked with this guy while he was being all rapey. He was a shit worker with a shit attitude. We all drove forklifts so his claims that he was doing this stuff while high was probably BS. We took whiz-quizzes annually, plus random ones so nobody was doing drugs there.
Link Posted: 5/29/2022 11:23:44 AM EDT
[#34]
I work corrections so ya I know a few. Most are just laying low doing time staying out of the way

Link Posted: 5/29/2022 11:26:11 AM EDT
[#35]
A friend my wife grew up with was killed by his adult son in a domestic incident. So we knew the murderer and the victim. Messed up situation all around, the victims family swears the wife was involved. The son is in prison for it, so I guess only he and his mom know what really happened
Link Posted: 5/29/2022 11:46:41 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
In my wayward teenage years I hung out with this guy Billy several times with a mutual friend.  This was a big case in the 90s.
1993 Rose Larner murder
Newer article from 2020

Another guy who was a neighbor of a friend shot his girlfriend and pled to manslaughter in the early 90s.  He was a pretty big cokehead.

Lots of drama on the south side and there still is.  Now in my 40s I finally moved out a couple years ago.
View Quote

I live in Lansing. We all know about Rose Larner here.
Link Posted: 5/29/2022 11:51:17 AM EDT
[#37]
I know lots of people who have killed lots of people....

Only a couple of them are considered "murderers" though.

I have been around and arrested a ton of people who were eventually convicted of various types of murder as well.
Link Posted: 5/29/2022 11:55:05 AM EDT
[#38]
More than likely.
Link Posted: 5/29/2022 11:56:36 AM EDT
[#39]
Cousin (on my wife's side) killed 3 people with his SUV. He's still awaiting trial/sentencing. Really sad situation all around.
Link Posted: 5/29/2022 7:16:13 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

@Lungbuster

I worked with this guy while he was being all rapey. He was a shit worker with a shit attitude. We all drove forklifts so his claims that he was doing this stuff while high was probably BS. We took whiz-quizzes annually, plus random ones so nobody was doing drugs there.
View Quote

The serial rapist that worked for me would put duct tape on his face to conceal his identity. He would grab girls out of parking lots and rape them in his van.
I never suspected. He was a good worker, a health food nut and he went to the gym every day. All of his coworkers liked him.
He was from Cambodia and talked about the atrocities he witnessed there growing up.

His name is Pov Srun from Hagerstown MD. You can google his name if you want to read about it.

@JellyBelly.
Link Posted: 5/29/2022 7:37:22 PM EDT
[#41]
Right after HS graduation in 1980 a guy I knew took a chick to a hotel room to party and was so fucked up on drugs and booze he killed her.
I saw a few years back that he's out and a reborn Christian. He had a HOT sister and a not so hot sister, and was mostly a douchebag.
He worked for a florist that was a drug dealer, and used his Camaro to deliver drugs and flowers depending on the call.
Link Posted: 5/30/2022 12:23:39 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

That is an incredible story.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I know more than I should.

My very best friend and neighbor growing up is a killer but not a murderer, we were 12 at the time.

He pressed the barrel of a 12ga to his father’s head while he was sleeping and blew his head off. This was 40 years ago, his father was the scariest meanest motherfucker I’ve ever known, even to this day. He would beat his wife and 3 kids mercilessly and was just a big mean psychopath. My friend had enough and did what he thought was right.

The day he killed his father my father was on duty, my friend called the police station and asked for my father and told him what he had just done. My dad drove to his house alone, in uniform, sat him down and basically told him to not say a single word to anyone until he tells him it’s OK. My dad kept him out of juvie, jail, and “the system”.

He did go to prison eventually but for drugs and being essentially a gangster. I lost contact with him for a long time until about 6 months ago when he reached out to me to let me know his life was finally together for the first time, clean and sober for a few years and doing great. He also told me he was sorry he never got to thank my dad for what he did. I called my dad after that and told him X was doing great and he wanted to thank him. That was probably the third to last conversation I had with my dad, he died about 6 weeks ago. I’m happy he knew.

That is an incredible story.

wow, I am at a loss for words after reading that story. May God continue to bless you & your family.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top