Quoted:
Yes

worth it

Indeed. Not even something I have to stop and think about
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 11:11:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Eating pussy is the nastiest thing one can do, it bleeds every months, drain fluids throughout the day while so called cleaning itself and ass is right next door with fecal matter. Some of ya'll are some nasty mofo.
View Quote

Wait until you hear about people who eat ass
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 11:12:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Eating pussy is the nastiest thing one can do, it bleeds every months, drain fluids throughout the day while so called cleaning itself and ass is right next door with fecal matter. Some of ya'll are some nasty mofo.
View Quote

Haha someone just came out of the closet.
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 11:15:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Your eating the wrong hole if you are getting shit from it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No, but you'll get other shit.

Shit excluded, sometimes that's not the "wrong" hole. The reaction I got the one time I did it by accident was pretty telling it wasn't as much of a "no no" as I was led to believe.
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 11:15:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

A wise man once said "there is no part of a beautiful woman I won't put my mouth on"

I think he already posted in this thread too.
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 11:16:13 AM EDT
[#6]
This day in age, it's rare not to have an std. it seems.
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 11:18:40 AM EDT
[#7]
I can't say that I et none, but I got real drunk once and had some fed to me.
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 11:19:31 AM EDT
[#8]
Dibs on yo shitz.
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 11:19:46 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

This thread found the homesectional.
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 11:21:33 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's a good idea to find out if she wipes from front to back or back to front.
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 11:42:22 AM EDT
[#11]
Can you really get throat cancer from oral sex?
View Quote

Same as regular sex - it all depends on what "gifts" your partner brings to the table.
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 12:04:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I hear you can also suffer parasitic infections, if your aim is off.
View Quote

Your screen name somehow makes your post funnier.
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 12:06:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Edited ~ medicmandan
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 12:08:36 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

View Quote

I love doing it,
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 12:10:23 PM EDT
[#15]
Yes and it's a greater risk factor than chew/dip

Give your sons the gardisil vaccine.
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 12:11:13 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Majority of mouth and throat cancer patients have HPV, it's not all from tobacco like the .gov would have you believe
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yes

Welp how?

Majority of mouth and throat cancer patients have HPV, it's not all from tobacco like the .gov would have you believe

Link Posted: 10/9/2016 12:12:41 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Your wife is probably tested at her yearly obgyn exam, I know mine is. Anyways if she doesn't have HPV eat all you want.
View Quote

HPV virus can live in a woman's mouth, throat and there's no test for that when she visits the cat doctor.
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 12:13:53 PM EDT
[#18]
Come and Go
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 12:22:59 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

If that's what YOU did don't let me in with yourself. I lost my virginity before i was a teen, and maybe it was to the female who you know very well.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If that's what YOU did don't let me in with yourself. I lost my virginity before i was a teen, and maybe it was to the female who you know very well.

Your comeback was the equivalent of "I know you are but what am I.... oh and a fucked your mom"

Are you STILL a pre-teen?

Just remember, you're the one that says pussy is icky.
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 12:25:54 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/9/2016 12:27:17 PM EDT
[#21]
I am going to eat pussy.
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 1:09:23 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 1:10:04 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Your comeback was the equivalent of "I know you are but what am I.... oh and a fucked your mom"

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Show me WHERE in my op i said pussy was icky, i'll wait. My message was that EATING pussy was natsy, that's not what our tongue was creating for. You don't deserve a tongue if you use it like a stayfree pad or wet wipes. When i see pussy my dick gets hard, not my tongue. I get horny, not my mouth. That's the message.
Also i never  said anything about i fucked your mom, i hope to god she's not the only woman you know very well.
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 1:13:48 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Show me WHERE in my op i said pussy was icky, i'll wait. My message was that EATING pussy was natsy, that's not what our tongue was creating for. You don't deserve a tongue if you use it like a stayfree pad or wet wipes. When i see pussy my dick gets hard, not my tongue. I get horny, not my mouth. That's the message.
Also i never  said anything about i fucked your mom, i hope to god she's not the only woman you know very well.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If all you use your tongue for is running your suck, you're missing out.
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 1:15:04 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hahaha ok, whatever you say bro.

"it bleeds every months, drain fluids throughout the day while so called cleaning itself and ass is right next door with fecal matter. "
That's where you said it. Right there.

We both know the implication of "a woman you know very well". You can pretend otherwise to stay within the CoC though, that's cool.

I'll continue to use my tongue as I see fit, and I'll continue to be thanked loudly and repeatedly for my efforts  ....maybe by a woman who previously had a guy that was too grossed out to go down on her....
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 1:19:09 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 1:21:26 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

HPV virus can live in a woman's mouth, throat and there's no test for that when she visits the cat doctor.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Your wife is probably tested at her yearly obgyn exam, I know mine is. Anyways if she doesn't have HPV eat all you want.

Ok, well I ask out of genuine curiosity. We have been together for almost 18 years now.  Wouldn't it have transferred to my mouth from kissing and then transferred to her pussy when I eat her? One would think that in that time frame we are talking about it would have made the journey from one of us to the other and down to the yummy parts. I am no MD so don't honestly know. I figure if the test they do says she is hpv free well I would imagine they are testing for the bad ones
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 1:22:19 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yes

Welp how?

Link Posted: 10/9/2016 1:23:11 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/9/2016 1:27:30 PM EDT
[#30]
This thread is Uncle Junior approved.
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 1:28:15 PM EDT
[#31]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i.imgur.com/f7FdEdG.jpg

But sucking dick is ok, amirite?
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 1:29:14 PM EDT
[#32]
You can get penile cancer too sooooo
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 1:34:31 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

Um, yeah.  No.  I've eaten pussy WHILE it was bleeding (the clit is above the hole you know), I've pulled a tampon out and eaten pussy, and one time I ate a woman's pussy AND her ass....while she was on her period.  It's all deeeeeee-lish.

The only downside was the brown mark on the wall the next day, took me a while to figure out that it's where the tampon hit when I tossed it over my shoulder.

I'm a proud red-wing wearin, ass eatin mofo.
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 1:44:28 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Um, yeah.  No.  I've eaten pussy WHILE it was bleeding (the clit is above the hole you know), I've pulled a tampon out and eaten pussy, and one time I ate a woman's pussy AND her ass....while she was on her period.  It's all deeeeeee-lish.

The only downside was the brown mark on the wall the next day, took me a while to figure out that it's where the tampon hit when I tossed it over my shoulder.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Gross.
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 1:50:35 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No you're not..........
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 1:54:11 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You know what they say? If you're not eating pussy, someone else is........
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 1:58:40 PM EDT
[#37]
No, but you could suffocate .....................

Link Posted: 10/9/2016 2:08:05 PM EDT
[#38]
Where are the dinner pics.

Eating snatch and arse is like having surf and turf
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 2:08:39 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Where are the dinner pics.

Eating snatch and arse is like having surf and turf
View Quote

Clam and ham.

Pink and stink.
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 2:31:59 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
If all you use your tongue for is running your suck, you're missing out.
View Quote

On what exactly ?
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 2:39:15 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

"it bleeds every months, drain fluids throughout the day while so called cleaning itself and ass is right next door with fecal matter. "

We both know the implication of "a woman you know very well". You can pretend otherwise to stay within the CoC though, that's cool.

I'll continue to use my tongue as I see fit, and I'll continue to be thanked loudly and repeatedly for my efforts  ....maybe by a woman who previously had a guy that was too grossed out to go down on her....
View Quote

I've lost more than a few girls like that, i refuse to compromise myself, and do something i'll regret in the future.
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 2:44:04 PM EDT
[#42]
You can if she has an STD.
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 2:44:26 PM EDT
[#43]
Something similar was asked on ELI5 some time ago, and I think the consensus was that if you and your partner are monogamous, and neither of you has come up positive in the past (you have to show symptoms of the virus, there isn't a test for it)

Basically, it is very very difficult to get an STD if you aren't sexually active with people that have been exposed to it.

My wife and I have only ever been with each other since high school, so the risk is practically non-existent, plus I think she got the vaccine for it at one point, maybe before college.
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 2:45:09 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I've lost more than a few girls like that, i refuse to compromise myself, and do something i'll regret in the future.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I bet you are real fun at parties.
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 2:45:22 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I've lost more than a few girls like that,
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is my shocked face.

Link Posted: 10/9/2016 2:52:22 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dude.  It's pussy, not some fearsome, rabid animal with sharp teeth.  I promise it will be ok.  Try it sometime - almost everyone does.  Trust me, it's not like shooting heroin, even if you wind up addicted.  Nothing to "regret in the future".

I hope you at least have the self awareness to know that your position on pussy licking is at least very, very odd.

You stick your dick in it, right?  Do you bleach it afterward?  Do you use salad tongs to touch your dick when you piss, to avoid being contaminated by the pussy cooties?

Let me guess - you think it's entirely acceptable for women to give you blow jobs though, right?

Hey, I've got a really scary fact for you - when you fuck a woman, your balls touch.....gasp....her butthole!!!!  Better wash like a rape victim next time you take a shower.  Brillo pads are what I recommend.

Holy fuck, this might be one of the funnier things I've seen on Arfcom.
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 2:54:02 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
No, but you could suffocate .....................

<a href="http://s277.photobucket.com/user/drfcolt/media/misc/lard_zpslf8sn1yn.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk64/drfcolt/misc/lard_zpslf8sn1yn.jpg</a>
View Quote

BanHim.gif
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 3:00:15 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Ok, well I ask out of genuine curiosity. We have been together for almost 18 years now.  Wouldn't it have transferred to my mouth from kissing and then transferred to her pussy when I eat her? One would think that in that time frame we are talking about it would have made the journey from one of us to the other and down to the yummy parts. I am no MD so don't honestly know. I figure if the test they do says she is hpv free well I would imagine they are testing for the bad ones
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

In no Dr either. but as I understand it once you get a specific strain it doesn't spread.  If a chick gets an HPV wart in her mouth from sucking an infected penis it doesnt spread to her vagina. The active infection in her mouth, and the antibodies created, will actually prevent  infection in other areas. But any uninflected person that comes into contact with her infected mouth can get the infection.

I'll stand by for correction from those living with HPV or doctors.
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 5:14:09 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

This is my shocked face.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is my shocked face.

So do you eat ass too? Do you fu*k them in the ass also ?
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 5:31:47 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is my shocked face.

And if the answer to both those questions is yes, then what?

You sound like prude.

Also someone that is deflecting to cover your own insecurities. Like guys who are closet gays that heavily voice how much they hate gay people.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top