User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 5:40:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

So do you eat ass too? Do you fu*k them in the ass also ?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hahaha ok, whatever you say bro.

"it bleeds every months, drain fluids throughout the day while so called cleaning itself and ass is right next door with fecal matter. "
That's where you said it. Right there.

We both know the implication of "a woman you know very well". You can pretend otherwise to stay within the CoC though, that's cool.

I'll continue to use my tongue as I see fit, and I'll continue to be thanked loudly and repeatedly for my efforts  ....maybe by a woman who previously had a guy that was too grossed out to go down on her....

I've lost more than a few girls like that,

This is my shocked face.

Sure why not lol. It's a woman. They're beautiful. There's no part of a beautiful woman I won't put my mouth on, and if she's down for anal why not.

I know you're trying to paint me as a weirdo here, but judging by the responses you're in the minority. The fact that "you've lost a few women because of it" should also tell you it's a pretty normal thing.
I'd wager the vast majority of guys are willing to eat pussy, and I think there's a fair amount that love to do it (like me). There's few things I like more than a pair of sexy legs wrapped around my head.

Now if you want to argue eating ass is gross, I can't really dispute it...all I can say is IDGAF and I'm going to do it anyway
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 5:45:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Sure why not lol. It's a woman. They're beautiful. There's no part of a beautiful woman I won't put my mouth on
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"it bleeds every months, drain fluids throughout the day while so called cleaning itself and ass is right next door with fecal matter. "

We both know the implication of "a woman you know very well". You can pretend otherwise to stay within the CoC though, that's cool.

I'll continue to use my tongue as I see fit, and I'll continue to be thanked loudly and repeatedly for my efforts  ....maybe by a woman who previously had a guy that was too grossed out to go down on her....

This is my shocked face.

Sure why not lol. It's a woman. They're beautiful. There's no part of a beautiful woman I won't put my mouth on

I'll share that sentiment, with the qualifier that they've showered somewhat recently.

Link Posted: 10/9/2016 5:45:51 PM EDT
[#3]
I believe his problem was quantity not quality. He apparently slurped around quite a bit
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 5:50:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I'll share that sentiment, with the qualifier that they've showered somewhat recently.

View Quote

Concur. Sweaty dirty sex is fine too, but will probably pass on oral until after some cleanup
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 5:51:34 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

On what exactly ?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

If all you use your tongue for is running your suck, you're missing out.

On what exactly ?
Pleasuring a woman.

Link Posted: 10/9/2016 6:04:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
A woman's asshole is like a 9 volt battery. You know it's wrong but every once in awhile you wanna put your tongue on it

Watch out for your wife's pussy troll. He'll bite your weiner off if you try to stick it in
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/9/2016 6:09:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
affirmative.
certain types of HPV can cause mouth and throat cancers.
View Quote

Lots of information on this out there.
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 6:26:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Sure why not lol. It's a woman. They're beautiful. There's no part of a beautiful woman I won't put my mouth on, and if she's down for anal why not.

I know you're trying to paint me as a weirdo here, but judging by the responses you're in the minority. The fact that "you've lost a few women because of it" should also tell you it's a pretty normal thing.
I'd wager the vast majority of guys are willing to eat pussy, and I think there's a fair amount that love to do it (like me). There's few things I like more than a pair of sexy legs wrapped around my head.

Now if you want to argue eating ass is gross, I can't really dispute it...all I can say is IDGAF and I'm going to do it anyway
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is my shocked face.

I agree with you women are beautiful, but come on do you have any limits on things you won't do? No, it's not normal. Smell your mouth/dick the next time you eat/Fu*k her in the ass. There are plenty of other  erogenous zones on a woman like her neck, back, ears etc.
I don't know maybe when i get older like in my 30's no maybe my 60's and my shit don't get up no  more then i'll have to think about other ways to make up for that, but for now it's a no no.
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 6:37:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Pleasuring a woman.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
If all you use your tongue for is running your suck, you're missing out.

On what exactly ?
Pleasuring a woman.

That's one of those things that if you have to explain it, the person asking just doesn't have the relevant experience to understand any answer you could give them.
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 6:43:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

No, it's not normal.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

No, it's not normal.

I think your definition of what is normal is not accurate.

normal
[nawr-muh l]

Examples
   Word Origin

See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
adjective
conforming to the standard or the common type; usual; not abnormal; regular; natural.
serving to establish a standard.

Ever see animals go at it? Lots of species have sex for pleasure. Dolphins have been observed having gay blowhole sex even. Basically, anything that is comfortable for two people, and mutually pleasurable would be considered natural (normal).

Most "normal" men are genuinely excited about wearing a good looking woman like a feed bag.

Link Posted: 10/9/2016 6:44:44 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Human Papilloma Virus

Cervical cancer in women, throat and other oral cancers in men.

There is a vaccine.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yes

Welp how?

Human Papilloma Virus

Cervical cancer in women, throat and other oral cancers in men.

There is a vaccine.

Actually women can get the mouth and thread cancer too ...

For some real fun, go look at images of HPV anal tumors.
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 6:50:18 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I agree with you women are beautiful, but come on do you have any limits on things you won't do? No, it's not normal. Smell your mouth/dick the next time you eat/Fu*k her in the ass. There are plenty of other  erogenous zones on a woman like her neck, back, ears etc.
I don't know maybe when i get older like in my 30's no maybe my 60's and my shit don't get up no  more then i'll have to think about other ways to make up for that, but for now it's a no no.
View Quote

Sure I have limits, but nothing we've discussed here reaches it. I typically don't smell my own dick, but I can say the smell of pussy on my breath...well, it's certainly not the worst thing ever.

You think I neglect the neck, back ears, etc? Please junior.

Everything you're saying just screams "inexperienced prude" and that's ok- there's nothing wrong with it. Just don't go around judging people for partaking in something totally normal because you don't understand it.
Again, based on the responses here YOU are the one that's not normal.

How old are you anyway? (older in my 30s when my shit don't get up? are you fucking for real man? )
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 6:54:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

How old are you anyway? (older in my 30s when my shit don't get up? are you fucking for real man? )
View Quote

I would say teens, but I was learning to hold my breath with a lady on top around 14 or 15.

She used to be lighter back then, still fun now though.
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 7:01:49 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I would say teens, but I was learning to hold my breath with a lady on top around 14 or 15.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, I learned to breathe through my ears at about 15 too...
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 7:15:39 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Sure I have limits, but nothing we've discussed here reaches it. I typically don't smell my own dick, but I can say the smell of pussy on my breath...well, it's certainly not the worst thing ever.

Everything you're saying just screams "inexperienced prude" and that's ok- there's nothing wrong with it. Just don't go around judging people for partaking in something totally normal because you don't understand it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We have not yet begun to even scratch the surface of deviancy.
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 8:31:16 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Um, yeah.  No.  I've eaten pussy WHILE it was bleeding (the clit is above the hole you know), I've pulled a tampon out and eaten pussy, and one time I ate a woman's pussy AND her ass....while she was on her period.  It's all deeeeeee-lish.

The only downside was the brown mark on the wall the next day, took me a while to figure out that it's where the tampon hit when I tossed it over my shoulder.

I'm a proud red-wing wearin, ass eatin mofo.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Eating pussy is the nastiest thing one can do, it bleeds every months, drain fluids throughout the day while so called cleaning itself and ass is right next door with fecal matter. Some of ya'll are some nasty mofo.

Um, yeah.  No.  I've eaten pussy WHILE it was bleeding (the clit is above the hole you know), I've pulled a tampon out and eaten pussy, and one time I ate a woman's pussy AND her ass....while she was on her period.  It's all deeeeeee-lish.

The only downside was the brown mark on the wall the next day, took me a while to figure out that it's where the tampon hit when I tossed it over my shoulder.

I'm a proud red-wing wearin, ass eatin mofo.

Around my neck of the woods they call that a Plate Lunch.
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 8:32:20 PM EDT
[#17]
Double Tap
Link Posted: 10/10/2016 3:56:26 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is my shocked face.

Rookies...

Link Posted: 10/11/2016 9:13:55 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

)
View Quote

If they bottled the smell of pussy, well, I'd buy a lot of bottles.  And if they could bottle the taste of pussy, well, I'd be a fucking shareholder of the company.

OP, did you lose your oral virginity yet?
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 5:26:01 AM EDT
[#20]
Dolphins have been observed having gay blowhole sex even.
View Quote

Fugging perv fish!!!
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 6:09:42 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

If they bottled the smell of pussy, well, I'd buy a lot of bottles.  And if they could bottle the taste of pussy, well, I'd be a fucking shareholder of the company.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

)

If you start that company I will chip in for the kickstarter as long as I get some samples
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 6:13:14 PM EDT
[#22]
Sure if you eat skanky HPV ridden pussy. I only eat from the finest vaginas.
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 6:17:43 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Wife and I are committed, married for years. No std's.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
No, but you'll get other shit.

Gona-herpa-syphil-aids...

Wife and I are committed, married for years. No std's.

HPV is often transmitted by non sexual contact. So your wife's nephew can kiss her on the cheek, and then she goes down on you... BAM cervical cancer.
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 6:25:53 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Eating pussy is the nastiest thing one can do, it bleeds every months, drain fluids throughout the day while so called cleaning itself and ass is right next door with fecal matter. Some of ya'll are some nasty mofo.
View Quote

So better to suck a dick right?

Link Posted: 10/12/2016 6:36:59 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'll eat breakfast, lunch and dinner at the Y 7 days a week but I don't munch the leather Cheerio. I guess everybody has their limits.
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 6:38:33 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Concur. Sweaty dirty sex is fine too, but will probably pass on oral until after some cleanup
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I rather enjoy a bit of musk after she's back from the gym or when it's been stewing in bikini bottoms all day.
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 6:41:24 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I've lost more than a few girls like that, i refuse to compromise myself, and do something i'll regret in the future.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've lost more than a few girls like that, i refuse to compromise myself, and do something i'll regret in the future.

edit: If this is true I need to swing by an oncologist on the way home from work...
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 2:00:27 PM EDT
[#28]
yay this thread isn't dead yet!

I'm surprised so many don't like to go downtown.

I love it the wife doesn't want to but I'm wearing her down.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 7:13:36 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
yay this thread isn't dead yet!

I'm surprised so many don't like to go downtown.

I love it the wife doesn't want to but I'm wearing her down.
View Quote

Carry the torch, brother!
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:27:50 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I came across tiny little toilet paper balls one time , about the size of a pea ,  three to be exact , I spit one out and ate the other two , no HPV tho!
View Quote

I don't know whether to go

Or

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top