Link Posted: 11/23/2022 4:01:34 PM EDT
[#1]
The GOP already has a new leader.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 4:01:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Ah yes, more psyops from our favorite shareblue troll

I honestly don't know why leadership hasn't deleted your account yet. It's painfully obvious what you are and what you're doing.
View Quote

I’m against corruption in all forms and pro America. You must be the other guy.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 4:02:02 PM EDT
[#3]
If trump could actually burn it down, I would be all for it.  But he tried, and failed, so I don’t think another time will be any different.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 4:02:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I was moving towards DeSantis but the FBI Trump raid made me think Trumps the guy. Barr makes me think so as well.
View Quote

The enemy of your enemy, can still be an enemy.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 4:03:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
The GOP already has a new leader.
View Quote

Who? Desantis? Is he even running? Does he even have enough support to win?
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 4:04:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Gas lighting from concerned citizen
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 4:06:18 PM EDT
[#7]
trump is toast. he's being ignored for the most part. he has come a cropper. the greatest threat he poses is running third party.

Link Posted: 11/23/2022 4:06:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

How many people did Trump pick due to expediency?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
LOL.... everyone now going after Barr is funny. I remember when Trump appointed Barr to replace Sessions, GD was all in a tizzy. And a few people (myself included) called out Barr for backing Ruby Ridge and calling for an AWB and UBC before Congress back in '92. We were told to shut up.

Well, Trump's choices of political expediency is about as good as GD's. Because I remember both were floating the Rudy Giuliani would be a great choice. I remember both GD and Trump gushing about how "pro-gun" Giuliani was.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 4:07:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Desantis is the establishment.  Some of you will have to learn the hard way.
View Quote
LOL....

The Establishment has been fighting DeSantis tooth and nail in FL. Thr Establishment is anti-gun and loves Trump in FL.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 4:15:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Trump Hand Picked Bill Barr to be the Attorney General.   He wasn't "forced" upon Trump.   Trump HAND PICKED BILL BARR.

If Bill Barr was in the Trump Administration dealing with Trump & the gross disfunction of Trumps management (on the whim of what he felt like that day), I'd say Barr's pretty well got the insiders insight as to what Trump would do.

Trump was a god send in 2016 to squeak out a win to keep Hillary Clinton OUT of the White House.

Trump's greatest achievement was (Thanks to Mitch McConnell in the Senate) place THREE Justices on the SCOTUS in his Term.

but Trumps time was over after the 2020 elections and he sealed it with the January 6th Fiasco.

Trump can't bring over the Middle Voters necessary to win a General Election (see Senate Mid Term races 2022).

Time for Conservative Policies without the Constant Trump Crisis's & Spotlight Seeking Ego.

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 4:16:30 PM EDT
[#11]
I think Bill Barr is a fascist big government statist.

That said, I agree that we need new GOP leadership just not the leadership he imagines.

Mitch McConnell should NOT have been re-elected to serve as GOP Minority Leader in the Senate, the man is well over 80 years now and has done a miserable job the last two election cycles. Why are we rewarding failure?

I don't want Trump to run, but he is and there is nothing that can be done about that now. If Trump were to lose the primary he would run as an independent and guarantee the Democrats would win.  It is what it is and nothing can change it. I would like DeSantis to be President more than anything, but if he runs this election cycle against Trump in the primaries Trump will damage him severely no matter what and in the process absolutely destroy the future of the GOP.  So, it's going to be a Trump vs. Biden match-up again, which will completely take Biden's age off the table as a negative and make the election very easy for Democrats to win.  We will, no doubt about it, have a second term of Biden as President.

Here is the thing though, I fully understand why Trump is running again. He has literally no choice, even if Trump didn't have an inflated ego he would still have to run again.  The Democrats have made it very clear that either Trump is President or Trump is at risk of criminal prosecution.  Trump is basically in a Game of Thrones situation where he feels he has to be President to be safe. Even a pledge by someone like DeSantis to pardon him wouldn't be enough to make Trump feel secure.  Trump feels that he has to be on top and you know what? He might be right.

We have been manipulated and the election in 2024 has already been completely set in stone decided.  The Democrats brilliantly set us all up with the help of their media friends. The Democrats absolutely want a Biden and Trump rematch in 2024 and they want to avoid a DeSantis and Biden match-up at all costs.  

Link Posted: 11/23/2022 4:18:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Who? Desantis? Is he even running? Does he even have enough support to win?
View Quote

Correct. He will win the nomination, and as long as Drumpf doesn’t run 3rd party, the White House in 2024.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 4:21:17 PM EDT
[#13]
DC needs a good cleansing. Fire works fairly well.

Link Posted: 11/23/2022 4:25:13 PM EDT
[#14]
personally for me, I am in Trump's camp. He has proven to me his predictions such as making Tictoc USA company was correct, Tiktoc was spying on the US citizens and selling the data to CCP. He physically met with NK's KJU. He closed down the Chinese embassy in Houson because it coordinated intelligence gathering in the US.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 4:26:18 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
We need Desantis
View Quote

I will come down to Trump or Desantis I think.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 4:28:58 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
If Barr and Sessions are part of the swamp, why did Trump put them into positions in his administration?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Barr is swamp.

In the same way that Jeff Sessions was.

True believers in the .gov machine. Career bureaucrats.

Trump fucking it up goes against every fiber of their being.
If Barr and Sessions are part of the swamp, why did Trump put them into positions in his administration?

Because they are the guys McConnell approved and would let the senate confirm
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 4:30:49 PM EDT
[#17]
lol

burn baby burn

Link Posted: 11/23/2022 4:33:45 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 4:35:10 PM EDT
[#19]
View Quote

First Post Nails It!
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 4:35:43 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Marxist Traitor & Former Attorney General William Barr on Monday called for a new leader of the Republican Party, warning in a blistering rebuke that former President Trump “will burn the whole house down.”

Barr has become a frequent critic of his former boss since leaving Trump’s administration in December 2020. He resigned as attorney general after contradicting Trump’s unsupported claims of widespread election fraud in the 2020 election.
View Quote

Marxist Traitor & Former Attorney General William Barr
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 4:39:15 PM EDT
[#21]
Burn it to the fucking ground!
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 4:39:30 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
And?

The GOP are a bunch of corrupt two faced elites who use our patriotism to get into power, then help the left.

We will never fix this until the GOP is completely gutted.. the rot removed.. and new blood put in its place.
View Quote

Yup. Same shit is happening at the state and county level as well. Here in AZ we haved GOPe's defending
rigged elections resulting in democrat wins, both in 2020 and now 2022. They need a reality check, and no
longer being in power is that check.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 4:45:42 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
If trump could actually burn it down, I would be all for it.  But he tried, and failed, so I don't think another time will be any different.
View Quote

I can't wait until we the Keebler Elves candidates are are marching around next year and into 2024 screaming about how bad Trump is and then completely fail to lead in any way shape or form waiting for Desantis to slip into the race.

Then we'll see the same shit played against Desantis that we saw against Trump. Desantis's financiers will stumble into each other facing various investigations and social media pressure campaigns while the media screams racism or whatever flavor of the month accusation works.  It'll be a blast.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 4:46:39 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Well, Trump's choices of political expediency is about as good as GD's. Because I remember both were floating the Rudy Giuliani would be a great choice. I remember both GD and Trump gushing about how "pro-gun" Giuliani was.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
LOL.... everyone now going after Barr is funny. I remember when Trump appointed Barr to replace Sessions, GD was all in a tizzy. And a few people (myself included) called out Barr for backing Ruby Ridge and calling for an AWB and UBC before Congress back in '92. We were told to shut up.

It's about the same as some of GD's .mil members talking up generals and hell the Patriot Act (see my join date) and all of that shit failing miserably.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 4:51:16 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Former Attorney General William Barr on Monday called for a new leader of the Republican Party, warning in a blistering rebuke that former President Trump “will burn the whole house down.”

Barr has become a frequent critic of his former boss since leaving Trump’s administration in December 2020. He resigned as attorney general after contradicting Trump’s unsupported claims of widespread election fraud in the 2020 election.

View Quote

idk about burn it down but his ego will almost certainly cause him to create a 3rd party after most of the country showed they would rather vote for a brain dead dumbass over some backed by Trump.
Going to happen in Georgia in a few weeks when the walk case of CTE loses cause he doesn't have Kemp to get people to the polls.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 4:51:25 PM EDT
[#26]

Link Posted: 11/23/2022 4:57:48 PM EDT
[#27]
View All Quotes
Your list is absolute bullshit @DarkStar.

Trump endorsed Wilton Simpson is why FL doesn't have E-Verify. DeSantis made it a legislative priority and it was Simpson (a Trump favorite) who killed the bill.

Illegal immigration thrives in Florida, thanks to Wilton Simpson, Legislature

Wilton Simpson is one of many Florida politicians now running ads that vow to crack down on illegal immigration.

He is also one of many Florida politicians who is completely full of it.

Simpson, the GOP Senate president, had an opportunity to crack down on illegal immigration by requiring all employers to use the federal government's free E-Verify system. But he didn't.

To the contrary, he helped pass a bill that allows agriculture companies   the No.1 employers of undocumented workers   to keep hiring and exploiting illegal labor without the mandatory checks.

Florida is laughably full of politicians who love to scream about immigrants on TV but work behind the scenes to make sure agriculture interests can continue exploiting the very people they're screaming about.

Simpson stands out, though, because of the latest political job he's seeking   as Florida's agriculture commissioner.

Simpson, an egg farmer himself, claims on his website that America "is threatened when illegal immigration is allowed to thrive as it has under the Biden Administration." He also has a TV ad up featuring Florida sheriffs who say: "He'll combat illegal immigration."

But here's the thing: He didn't; not where it counted most.

If you want to clamp down on illegal immigration, you clamp down on the companies illegally hiring workers   the ones giving those folks a reason to come here.

But Simpson and pals didn't do anything of the sort. Instead, they passed SB 664 in 2020, which only requires state agencies and contractors to use E-Verify to vet their hires   as if the bulk of Florida's estimated 770,000 undocumented workers are secretly working as park rangers or in the Department of Elder Affairs. These politicians think you're stupid.

And it's rich to see Florida sheriffs   the supposed enforcer of laws   doing ads for a guy who pushed to ensure Florida companies could continue to break them.

These guys love to scream about the workers who are being exploited without going after the people exploiting them. It's like screaming about the victims of human trafficking and giving the traffickers a pass.

Link Posted: 11/23/2022 5:00:26 PM EDT
[#28]
Needs to burn, white hot.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 5:07:36 PM EDT
[#29]
Fuck Barr, Fuck the GOPe, fuck the N_Ter's, fuck the Dems, fuck em all.

Fuck the people who wouldn't vote Trump in 2020, because "muh conservative principles " or some shit.

Fuck them all.

Democrats ALWAYS support Democrats. Republicans don't do the same. So, fuck you collectively for the mess we're in.

Burn. It. Down.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 5:11:01 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 5:19:28 PM EDT
[#31]

The biggest problem is not Donald, it is when the octogenarians begin dying off and leaving office to the next generation. And that will  begin a new breed of swamp creature, commie creature.

Polozi out, finally. And the main problem is the puppetmasters behind xiden, obama leftover deep state operatives.

The only way to move forward will be a mob rule scenario. Just like portland riots allot of commies will have to be sent back underground. The best thing that has happened is that they have outed themselves making the roundup easy.

The lords of their fiefdoms will never give up the power they have and will call out the military. It will not matter what party, the feds will have to strangle the states that will not comply to the feds will. And the states that get the most federal cash will send in their troops to quell any civil unrest. And if that happens the world burns.

Link Posted: 11/23/2022 5:21:13 PM EDT
[#32]
I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical.

--Thomas Jefferson
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 5:24:33 PM EDT
[#33]
Somebody get that man some fucking matches.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 5:25:48 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Lol!  That's what we want you swamp scumbag.
View Quote
No shit lol

I know I'm voting for arson if given the chance.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 5:30:33 PM EDT
[#35]
Good. Fuckin whole system is corrupt.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 5:32:28 PM EDT
[#36]
His name is Jabba the Hut. He manages a Barr for Midcap where they have liquor in the front and poker in the rear. There is a scale out front and you have to way 250 pounds just to get in.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 5:35:51 PM EDT
[#37]
Bill Barr did a great job protecting the SWAMP in Mena Arkansas back in the day...of Barry Seal
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 5:59:23 PM EDT
[#38]
Don't tempt me with a good time.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 6:04:39 PM EDT
[#39]
Bill Barr turned out to be the swamp.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 6:06:06 PM EDT
[#40]
Talking Heads - Burning down the house!
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 6:11:58 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Bill Barr turned out to be the swamp.
View Quote
@dirtyboy

Turned out? Barr was part of Ruby Ridge and was pushing for an AWB and UBC back in '92. Trump knew full well what he was hiring.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 6:15:07 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

Even better were the ones who said Trump should make Jeanine Pirro AG.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 6:16:53 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
We need Desantis
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 6:17:20 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

fbb

Fat fuck
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/23/2022 6:18:04 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I remember...
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 6:22:00 PM EDT
[#46]
@Evil_Ryu

Again, you are pushing bullshit and trying to spin DeSantis as somethinghe isn't. Because DeSantis is following the law that RICK SCOTT SIGNED.

Confederate Gen. Kirby Smith was ordered to be replaced in 2016 by the Republican Legislature and Rick Scott.

Desantis has to follow the law passed in 2016.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 6:31:58 PM EDT
[#47]
FBB
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 6:33:07 PM EDT
[#48]
Good
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 6:39:28 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
@Evil_Ryu

Again, you are pushing bullshit and trying to spin DeSantis as somethinghe isn't. Because DeSantis is following the law that RICK SCOTT SIGNED.

https://i.imgur.com/9irvjtu.jpg

Confederate Gen. Kirby Smith was ordered to be replaced in 2016 by the Republican Legislature and Rick Scott.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
@Evil_Ryu

https://i.imgur.com/9irvjtu.jpg

@Miami_JBT

DeSantis loves Rick Scotts laws, apparently. Especially the red flag law.

I'm sure they'll be reversing that any day now.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 6:57:27 PM EDT
[#50]

DeSantis, untested, unknown on the world stage. But don't worry, he'll be the first non billionaire the swamp can't bribe, threaten and corrupt.

The fucker is already corrupt. He'll roll over faster than One-Eyed Jack Crenshaw.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top