User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 3:03:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Fire renews!
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 3:05:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Ah yes, more psyops from our favorite shareblue troll

I honestly don't know why leadership hasn't deleted your account yet. It's painfully obvious what you are and what you're doing.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 3:07:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just curious...at what point does any of the blame fall on Trump himself?  Aside from these two, Trump dislikes Pence.  If Trump is the one picking all of these apparently terrible people, what does that say about his judgement?  It seems like if you're going to take on a job as big as the POTUS, you'd do some research into how things work, and make some allies.  Maybe find some people who are smarter than you, and learn from them. Of course, Donald Trump doesn't believe anyone knows more than anything about him, so there's a problem.

Another possible theory is that Trump just throws his subordinates under the bus when reality doesn't align with what he perceives it to be.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Barr is swamp.

In the same way that Jeff Sessions was.

True believers in the .gov machine. Career bureaucrats.

Trump fucking it up goes against every fiber of their being.
If Barr and Sessions are part of the swamp, why did Trump put them into positions in his administration?

Because he wasn't networked into the 'system'. And he trusted RINOs.
Just curious...at what point does any of the blame fall on Trump himself?  Aside from these two, Trump dislikes Pence.  If Trump is the one picking all of these apparently terrible people, what does that say about his judgement?  It seems like if you're going to take on a job as big as the POTUS, you'd do some research into how things work, and make some allies.  Maybe find some people who are smarter than you, and learn from them. Of course, Donald Trump doesn't believe anyone knows more than anything about him, so there's a problem.

Another possible theory is that Trump just throws his subordinates under the bus when reality doesn't align with what he perceives it to be.  

You are arguing from the position supporting the swamp.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 3:07:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Former Attorney General William Barr on Monday called for a new leader of the Republican Party, warning in a blistering rebuke that former President Trump “will burn the whole house down.”

Barr has become a frequent critic of his former boss since leaving Trump’s administration in December 2020. He resigned as attorney general after contradicting Trump’s unsupported claims of widespread election fraud in the 2020 election.

View Quote

Jokes on you, CuckCervatives (Democrat Lite) is why we're here.

With the likes of Paul "I am the gatekeeper at Fox News" Ryan,

Kevin "I laundered money through FTX to defeat MAGA candidates" McCarthy,

Mitt "special underwear" RomneyCare,

and John "I'll vote to take youe guns away' Cornyn

what in the fuck makes you think I'm voting for anything less than staunch hardcore MAGA candidates?

Kick the candle over and let's get this shitshow on the road.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 3:09:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
More swampy than Mitt Romney, who Donald Trump endorsed?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Barr is swamp.

If Barr and Sessions are part of the swamp, why did Trump put them into positions in his administration?

Because 90+% are swamp. Who should he have appointed in their place?
More swampy than Mitt Romney, who Donald Trump endorsed?

Again, who should he have supported?
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 3:10:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Barr is swamp.

Because he wasn't networked into the 'system'. And he trusted RINOs.

He's in the Republican Party. You should be able to trust your own Party. He has to trust someone because he can't do everything himself. He was not part of the bureaucracy. The State Machine. And they hated him for it. He trusted the wrong people. the corrupted GOP. THose in his own party with whom he thought shared the same goals.

He had a transition team. Apparently, they sucked.

ETA: it took the swamp no time at all to sabotage those with an inkling of how the system really worked i.e. General Flynn. his admin was shit on before the clock started running. Comey. Brennan. Clapper. All of whom lied to congress in committee hearings. Big club. He's not in it.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 3:11:32 PM EDT
[#7]
What if... and follow me here... but what if, there is a whole lot of people who want somebody to burn the whole house down?...
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 3:11:49 PM EDT
[#8]
ummmm...I voted burn it down. Then a bigger shock.....88% agree.

We are beyond the place of mitigating the little mold in the house. The stench is embedded throughout the house. Houses like that have to be burnt down.

I am sorry for this because it will include my children and grand children. The alternative is more frightening.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 3:17:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Ah yes, more psyops from our favorite shareblue troll

I honestly don't know why leadership hasn't deleted your account yet. It's painfully obvious what you are and what you're doing.
View Quote

You did not do a quote all. Who are you referring to?
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 3:18:38 PM EDT
[#10]
I am so exhausted, and that is what the pinkos want...

All these GOP saviors and krakens and cucks of the GOP...ALL of them let me down hard!!!!!!!! And, I don't know up from down anymore... Bill Barr was a good guy, and eye patch was supposed to be good, and LG was supposed to be our fighter, and qanon, told us everything was going to be okay, and get ready...LOL...And the bushy mushtache guy investigating the investigators went no where no one got arrested, except the one maxwell skank....All the talk about they are all going to Gitmo, and they spent 500B on a geriatric wing and expanded boats and cells... Undercover military tribunals...

All these people will die of old age before they spend a day in court, or in a cell...We are chattel, we are livestock, we are property to these few decrepit old gov officials.

I am about to dirt nap myself, as this is just too much for my brain to handle anymore...Gay is right, straight is wrong, trannies are males with xx and chicks have dicks and can get pregnant, and blacks are the best, whites suck and are racist, except the ones helping you or governing your party... Guns are bad except if they are pointed my way, and held by pinkos... Free speech is punished, and hate speech is truth and spoken freely, and the new truth is hate speech, but towards different people so its not hate speech now, or if you think it is you are a racist and a terrorist....

WTF, Yoda figure this out, he could not...
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 3:22:17 PM EDT
[#11]
LOL.... everyone now going after Barr is funny. I remember when Trump appointed Barr to replace Sessions, GD was all in a tizzy. And a few people (myself included) called out Barr for backing Ruby Ridge and calling for an AWB and UBC before Congress back in '92. We were told to shut up.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 3:23:22 PM EDT
[#12]
Never trust a fat lawyer
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 3:23:30 PM EDT
[#13]
Bill Bar... we have not forgotten Ruby Ridge you piece of shit.

Bill Bar's spirit animal is lice.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 3:24:50 PM EDT
[#14]
So basically, all that say burn it down are also saying they support Biden for another term. Brilliant
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 3:25:04 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Establishment hates him to.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We need Desantis

Link Posted: 11/23/2022 3:25:38 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
So basically, all that say burn it down are also saying they support Biden for another term. Brilliant
View Quote

Pence_Cheney 2024
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 3:27:13 PM EDT
[#17]
Barr is a swamp creature - he was CIA officer back in the 80s and involved in the Mena gun/drug smuggling .

Oddly enough his father is also ex-OSS and gave Jeffery Epstein his first job at the Dalton school.

Link Posted: 11/23/2022 3:27:27 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

He's in the Republican Party. You should be able to trust your own Party. He has to trust someone because he can't do everything himself. He was not part of the bureaucracy. The State Machine. And they hated him for it. He trusted the wrong people. the corrupted GOP. THose in his own party with whom he thought shared the same goals.

ETA: it took the swamp no time at all to sabotage those with an inkling of how the system really worked i.e. General Flynn. his admin was shit on before the clock started running. Comey. Brennan. Clapper. All of whom lied to congress in committee hearings. Big club. He's not in it.
View Quote
So with all that in mind...what makes anyone think Trump's next go around would be any better?  I don't dispute most of what you say, but if Trump had come out with a little humility and decency, people might have been more willing to work with him.  I get it that the "mean Tweets" thing plays well to certain parts of the voter block, but it doesn't go over real well when you need to work with people.  I'm not saying he needs to be a sniveling groveler who apologizes every time the media screeches about something he says, but if you're willing to offend and alienate people at will, you shouldn't be surprised if no one wants to be associated with you.  The whole "You catch more flies with honey than vinegar" thing went way over his head.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 3:29:36 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote
His transition team did absolutely nothing
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 3:30:26 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote
Did he have to support anyone?  It's Mitt Romney for crying out loud.  Party loyalty is still a thing, but there's definitely a limit.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 3:30:52 PM EDT
[#21]
Well 2024 is shaping up to be a shit-show.

Implosion with a man-child that will salt the earth in his own field so he can "hit back" while surrounding himself with people he has to fire 90 days later or allow the cabal of backstabbing globalist rat shit GOPe to get it's way and sit on it's hands while the bus drives on to the cliff for 4 more years.  

Great choices.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 3:32:11 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
LOL.... everyone now going after Barr is funny. I remember when Trump appointed Barr to replace Sessions, GD was all in a tizzy. And a few people (myself included) called out Barr for backing Ruby Ridge and calling for an AWB and UBC before Congress back in '92. We were told to shut up.
View Quote

How many people did Trump pick due to expediency?
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 3:33:31 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Well 2024 is shaping up to be a shit-show.

Implosion with a man-child that will salt the earth in his own field so he can "hit back" while surrounding himself with people he has to fire 90 days later or allow the cabal of backstabbing globalist rat shit GOPe to get it's way and sit on it's hands while the bus drives on to the cliff for 4 more years.  

Great choices.
View Quote
Or we could go with DeSantis, who won Florida handily, has been successful in fighting leftists in his own state, and somehow managed to keep voter fraud under wraps.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 3:34:53 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 3:37:18 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We need Desantis

Desantis is the establishment.  Some of you will have to learn the hard way.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 3:38:29 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I doubt we'll ever know for sure. A lot of people probably have private grudges against Trump because he insulted their wife or said their father was involved with killing JFK.  The list of people who don't despise Trump is probably pretty short.  Not because he's an outsider who wants to save the Republic, but he because he's a jackass.  When 2024 rolls around and Marjorie "Jewish Space Laser" Green is his running mate, we'll go full clown show.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 3:39:52 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Did he have to support anyone?  It's Mitt Romney for crying out loud.  Party loyalty is still a thing, but there's definitely a limit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Again, who should he support?  He was the president, he wanted as many Republican’s as possible. He supports the most electable candidate with the hopes that loyalty is returned.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 3:41:41 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I doubt we'll ever know for sure. A lot of people probably have private grudges against Trump because he insulted their wife or said their father was involved with killing JFK.  The list of people who don't despise Trump is probably pretty short.  Not because he's an outsider who wants to save the Republic, but he because he's a jackass.  When 2024 rolls around and Marjorie "Jewish Space Laser" Green is his running mate, we'll go full clown show.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He is a jackass to scumbags.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 3:41:59 PM EDT
[#29]
The swamp cancer is too pervasive, targeted radiation will not kill it.  We have to excise the entire tumor and flood the system with chemotherapy to prevent re-emergence.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 3:43:29 PM EDT
[#30]
0% chance of trump, desantis, or any outsider who might fuck with the swamp getting elected, 2020 is / was the game plan to fix that going forward.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 3:43:38 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
So with all that in mind...what makes anyone think Trump's next go around would be any better?  I don't dispute most of what you say, but if Trump had come out with a little humility and decency, people might have been more willing to work with him.  I get it that the "mean Tweets" thing plays well to certain parts of the voter block, but it doesn't go over real well when you need to work with people.  I'm not saying he needs to be a sniveling groveler who apologizes every time the media screeches about something he says, but if you're willing to offend and alienate people at will, you shouldn't be surprised if no one wants to be associated with you.  The whole "You catch more flies with honey than vinegar" thing went way over his head.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Play nice you say?

Well, he did play nice. He allowed the swamp to have their puppets where they wanted them with very few exceptions.

The problem came from when Trump was pushing his agenda as President, elected by the people. Then the swamp's puppets didn't want to play nice anymore and they went to the dirty tricks i.e leaking, undermining and sabotaging his leadership. That's when the mean tweets and the vinegar came out.

But somehow you missed him being a nice guy, how did you miss that?
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 3:43:54 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

As opposed to the pretender on the throne now.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 3:44:21 PM EDT
[#33]
I think the Repubs are pretty well screwed no matter who they select for the big job 2024. Too much infighting going on.

The Dems will vote in lockstep and will manufacture any votes needed to carry the day, which probably won't even be needed after the GOP does their usual crash and burn.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 3:46:32 PM EDT
[#34]
Swampy fatass.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 3:47:37 PM EDT
[#35]
Of the people, by the people, for the people....
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 3:49:20 PM EDT
[#36]
Is burning the house down similar to shooting an unarmed Mother from a sniper position while she is holding her baby?  Huh Bill?
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 3:51:00 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Fuck him, he was terrible for America.
View Quote

Then give me $15500 then if you think the country is doing better, I lost that much during the pandemic shutdowns under biden.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 3:51:03 PM EDT
[#38]
It's always been obvious that Trump would destroy the Republican party.  

The problem is that it will fracture and you'll end up with something lesser that's unable to compete on a large scale with the Dems.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 3:51:41 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
The swamp cancer is too pervasive, targeted radiation will not kill it.  We have to excise the entire tumor and flood the system with chemotherapy to prevent re-emergence.
View Quote
Not sure that analogy really works here.  Trump goes scorched earth on Republicans, which just leaves a vacuum that will be filled by Democrat candidates.  That's a win?  

So is this the master plan:

1) Third party Trump throws the 2024 presidential election to spite the RINOs.
2) We hope the House/Senate maintain enough power to keep President Harris or whoever, in check.
3) We hope President Harris doesn't get to select too many Supreme Court picks.
4) So what's the plan in 2028?  Hope there's enough of a system in place to elect a Republican president?

What people in GD who want to burn it all down don't understand is that the Democrats are the ones who will be rebuilding, because they'll be the ones in power.  The "Swamp" isn't something you can get rid of.  It's part of the human condition.    
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 3:51:42 PM EDT
[#40]
Burn it down.  We can build it back better.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 3:52:08 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Or we could go with DeSantis, who won Florida handily, has been successful in fighting leftists in his own state, and somehow managed to keep voter fraud under wraps.
View Quote

Well, he's gotta run to have that option.  I also understand, just like I can't expect a 2nd Trump term to deliver anything different than it did, that a DeSantis win changes nothing about the GOPe in the Senate and the fact they are unwilling, or unable to govern and actively work to make sure the wheel can not be turned.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 3:52:18 PM EDT
[#42]
one could hope.  but nothing will happen even if Trump gets back in
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 3:54:17 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
And that is exactly why I want Trump in 2024 and DeSantis in 2028.  Let Trump burn it down and DeSantis can rebuild it in a positive way.  What we have now is utterly broken.
View Quote

Now we’re talking.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 3:54:27 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
And?

The GOP are a bunch of corrupt two faced elites who use our patriotism to get into power, then help the left.

We will never fix this until the GOP is completely gutted.. the rot removed.. and new blood put in its place.
View Quote

This is my biggest problem with the GOP. Only politician that seems to be worth a fuck in my eyes is Nick Freitas, and I still don’t trust him.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 3:56:26 PM EDT
[#45]
Well duh.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 3:56:35 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
It's always been obvious that Trump would destroy the Republican party.  

The problem is that it will fracture and you'll end up with something lesser that's unable to compete on a large scale with the Dems.
View Quote

You should be supporting him then
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 3:56:40 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Play nice you say?

Well, he did play nice. He allowed the swamp to have their puppets where they wanted them with very few exceptions.

The problem came from when Trump was pushing his agenda as President, elected by the people. Then the swamp's puppets didn't want to play nice anymore and they went to the dirty tricks i.e leaking, undermining and sabotaging his leadership. That's when the mean tweets and the vinegar came out.

But somehow you missed him being a nice guy, how did you miss that?
View Quote
No, he really didn't play nice to other GOP candidates at all.  Aside from the comments about Rubio's wife, Cruz's father, he made comments about Carly Fiorinia's appearance, and he absolutely did make fun of a handicapped reporter's condition.  Trump supporters like to try to explain that one away, but when you look at the reporter's obvious condition, and you see how Trump was moving his arm mocking him, there's no plausible explanation for it.  Of course people hated the guy, and it had nothing to do with his policies.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 3:57:22 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
We need Desantis
View Quote

When Bill Barr starts saying that about DeSantis, I'll consider DeSantis.

Until then, fuck Bill Barr, fuck DeSantis and the rest of the swamp.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 3:57:51 PM EDT
[#49]
Another POS
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 4:00:36 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top