[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Ron "RINO" Desantis

Link Posted: 11/23/2022 7:05:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

@Miami_JBT

DeSantis loves Rick Scotts laws, apparently. Especially the red flag law.

I'm sure they'll be reversing that any day now.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
@Evil_Ryu

Again, you are pushing bullshit and trying to spin DeSantis as somethinghe isn't. Because DeSantis is following the law that RICK SCOTT SIGNED.

https://i.imgur.com/9irvjtu.jpg

Confederate Gen. Kirby Smith was ordered to be replaced in 2016 by the Republican Legislature and Rick Scott.

Desantis has to follow the law passed in 2016.

@Miami_JBT

Funny, I've never heard Ron DeSantis in a Nationally Televised TV Conference argue for "Taking the Guns First and Due Process Later"...

President Donald Trump Says Take Guns 'Early' Without Due Process | CNBC

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 7:10:08 PM EDT
[#3]
I have one thing to say to Bill Barr, if you didn’t commit any crimes, you have nothing to fear.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 7:14:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Fuck Barr, what a useless tub of shit
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 7:15:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
What if... and follow me here... but what if, there is a whole lot of people who want somebody to burn the whole house down?...
View Quote

Problem is it's a duplex and only half will burn.  The deadbeats in the other half won't leave even for the building to be renovated.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 7:18:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Funny, I've never heard Ron DeSantis in a Nationally Televised TV Conference argue for "Taking the Guns First and Due Process Later"...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxgybgEKHHI
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
@Evil_Ryu
Again, you are pushing bullshit and trying to spin DeSantis as somethinghe isn't. Because DeSantis is following the law that RICK SCOTT SIGNED.
Confederate Gen. Kirby Smith was ordered to be replaced in 2016 by the Republican Legislature and Rick Scott.

@Miami_JBT

Not to mention that Trump also congratulated FL for passing that red flag law.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 7:21:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 7:25:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Former Attorney General William Barr on Monday called for a new leader of the Republican Party, warning in a blistering rebuke that former President Trump “will burn the whole house down.”

Barr has become a frequent critic of his former boss since leaving Trump’s administration in December 2020. He resigned as attorney general after contradicting Trump’s unsupported claims of widespread election fraud in the 2020 election.

View Quote
Sounds good to me, Hey Bill some one may need to burn the house down, you know like in the old Westerns, hey Ned lets smoke them varmints out.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 7:25:52 PM EDT
[#9]
I hope Barr ends up looking like a three day old Armadillo carcass. Sorry for the insult to all you Armadillos.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 7:29:33 PM EDT
[#10]
FBB and the rest of the swamp.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 7:50:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Burn it down and start with that fucking back boneless pos barr. That fuck screwed the hole fucking country pos cowered
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 7:52:26 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I'll  bring the gasoline!

Burn it down.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/23/2022 7:52:36 PM EDT
[#13]
I'm good with burning everything down.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 7:55:59 PM EDT
[#14]

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 8:01:51 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

@Miami_JBT

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
@Evil_Ryu

@Miami_JBT

@Evil_Ryu

The Republican Legislature loves Rick Scott's laws. Everyone in the legislature voted in favor of Red Flag Laws. The outgoing Senate President, Wilton Simpson was the man who authored the bill. He was the Senate President for the past two years. The guy before him, Bill Galvano took $500k from Michael Bloomberg.

The incoming Senate President for 2023-2024, Kathleen Passidomo openly stated in 2019, that the Parkland bill was the first step towards an AWB.

Guess what they all have in common.

Trump endorsed them all and they all ran unopposed.

DeSantis does not control the legislature. He cannot propose bills, he cannot write them, he cannot introduce them.

DeSantis wants to repeal Rsd Flag Orders, but for that to happen, a legislator has to introduce the bill and the bill must pass the House and Senate. Every year, a bill has been introduced and every year, the legislative leadership has killed the bill.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 8:06:19 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Barr is swamp.

In the same way that Jeff Sessions was.

True believers in the .gov machine. Career bureaucrats.

Trump fucking it up goes against every fiber of their being.
View Quote

Barr is old school swamp. His father and Jeffery Epstein go way back.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 8:08:59 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
@Evil_Ryu

The Republican Legislature loves Rick Scott's laws. Everyone in the legislature voted in favor of Red Flag Laws. The outgoing Senate President, Wilton Simpson was the man who authored the bill. He was the Senate President for the past two years. The guy before him, Bill Galvano took $500k from Michael Bloomberg.

The incoming Senate President for 2023-2024, Kathleen Passidomo openly stated in 2019, that the Parkland bill was the first step towards an AWB.

DeSantis does not control the legislature. He cannot propose bills, he cannot write them, he cannot introduce them.

DeSantis wants to repeal Rsd Flag Orders, but for that to happen, a legislator has to introduce the bill and the bill must pass the House and Senate. Every year, a bill has been introduced and every year, the legislative leadership has killed the bill.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
@Evil_Ryu

@Miami_JBT

@Evil_Ryu

@Miami_JBT

Wow, maybe Ron should read "Art of the Deal?"  If he can't wield power with a super majority in Florida, he'll be eaten alive on the national level.

Link Posted: 11/23/2022 8:09:24 PM EDT
[#18]
Talking Heads - Burning Down the House (Official Video)
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 8:14:04 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

@Miami_JBT

Wow, maybe Ron should read "Art of the Deal?"  If he can't wield power with a super majority in Florida, he'll be eaten alive on the national level.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
@Evil_Ryu

@Miami_JBT

@Evil_Ryu

@Miami_JBT

The legislature will not budge on red flag orders, that's their personal issue since to support legislation to repeal it means they were wrong in the first place. Everything else, they're game. DeSantis is a better negotiator than Trump everyday and twice on Sunday. With new blood coming in, Red Flag Laws can be tackled in a couple of election cycles since the senior class of lawmakers are already nearing their term limits. All the new blood coming in is against Red Flag laws.

@Evil_Ryu

DeSantis knows that and is playing the game. Trump doesn't understand such a thing.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 8:16:30 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote
Hey, Bill!

That's the Fucking Point!

Sorry I had to edit this post...

GO FUCK YOURSELF! YOU PIECE OF SHIT!

The acronym just doesn't cut it.  

Link Posted: 11/23/2022 8:18:30 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/327183/9772C2C8-797B-43B0-AAD0-12D821353663_jpe-2611389.JPG
View Quote

How could one argue with such "logic"?
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 8:20:11 PM EDT
[#22]
Sometimes the infestation is just too widespread for saving.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 8:24:30 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/327183/9772C2C8-797B-43B0-AAD0-12D821353663_jpe-2611389.JPG

Attachment Attached File

He’s aligning with the GOPe. I think most people can see that. Some Republicans prefer that over MAGA. Some of us prefer making America great again and putting America first.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 8:25:13 PM EDT
[#24]
Well, he is a part of the swamp..... and I'm sure he has his "marching orders".... Sooooo... Fuck him.

Link Posted: 11/23/2022 8:29:54 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

The legislature will not budge on red flag orders, that's their personal issue since to support legislation to repeal it means they were wrong in the first place. Everything else, they're game. DeSantis is a better negotiator than Trump everyday and twice on Sunday. With new blood coming in, Red Flag Laws can be tackled in a couple of election cycles since the senior class of lawmakers are already nearing their term limits. All the new blood coming in is against Red Flag laws.

@Evil_Ryu

DeSantis knows that and is playing the game. Trump doesn't understand such a thing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
@Evil_Ryu

@Miami_JBT

@Evil_Ryu

@Miami_JBT

@Evil_Ryu

@Miami_JBT

Ah, I see. DeSantis going with the "I inherited..." defense?  The only game Ron knows is the swamp game.  No thanks, you can keep your Pence 2.0
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 8:30:32 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

Doubt it. But let's just wait till Trump gets his Twitter account fired up again...and starts saying stupid shit just like before.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 8:32:57 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
We need Desantis
View Quote

Im sure Fuck Bill Barr agrees.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 8:36:56 PM EDT
[#28]
Bill Barr is the ultimate POS, fuck him, romney and all the other rinos.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 8:37:02 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
If Barr and Sessions are part of the swamp, why did Trump put them into positions in his administration?
View Quote

Had to be approved by the Swamp. Could have never appointed someone that was not.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 8:40:59 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
FDJT
View Quote
And I'll raise you a FUCK BIDEN.

Guess you like the way things are going.... down the toilet. Oh but no mean tweets.

Go get a cookie and find your fucking safe space.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 8:57:03 PM EDT
[#31]
He's a liar and traitor. Nothing more need be said.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 9:04:52 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Then give me $15500 then if you think the country is doing better, I lost that much during the pandemic shutdowns under biden.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fuck him, he was terrible for America.

Then give me $15500 then if you think the country is doing better, I lost that much during the pandemic shutdowns under biden.

I am talking about Barr. I would take Trump back in a heartbeat.

@Furyataurus
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 9:05:08 PM EDT
[#33]
F that fat swampy azz MF'r

He himself stated what needs to occur

All in a manner IAW statutes of course ??
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 9:17:05 PM EDT
[#34]
Trump bitching about HIS SCOTUS not being LOYAL TO HIM.

Link Posted: 11/23/2022 9:36:33 PM EDT
[#35]
I have zero interest in the GOPe.  If it comes to that, I'll stay home.  Voting for the 'Rats, and the country will be finished in 5 years.  Vote for the GOPe, and it will take 10.  I know a lot of people think PDJT is too brash, but we need a Patton to take the fight to the enemy.  Along the way, a few soldiers might get slapped.  It's the price we have to pay for fearlessness.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 9:44:06 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Trump bitching about HIS SCOTUS not being LOYAL TO HIM.

https://i.postimg.cc/jSXVxJzt/20221123-143833.jpg
View Quote

Unsurprisingly, Trump still remains ignorant of the fact that most judges, particularly federal, consider themselves only one step below God.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 10:01:31 PM EDT
[#37]
Everything is purified by fire and sunlight....
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 10:03:29 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 10:03:31 PM EDT
[#39]
Attachment Attached File

Stop it barr. I can only get so erect.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 10:08:04 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
LOL....

The Establishment has been fighting DeSantis tooth and nail in FL. Thr Establishment is anti-gun and loves Trump in FL.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Desantis is the establishment.  Some of you will have to learn the hard way.
LOL....

The Establishment has been fighting DeSantis tooth and nail in FL. Thr Establishment is anti-gun and loves Trump in FL.

LO fucking L right back you bud.  You need to pay attention to what is going on and who is paying for Desantis.  He is the establishment choice.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 10:13:20 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Everything is purified by fire and sunlight....
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/23/2022 10:16:17 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

LO fucking L right back you bud.  You need to pay attention to what is going on and who is paying for Desantis.  He is the establishment choice.
View Quote

Meanwhile you’ve got the Saudis throwing billions at the Trump family.  No concern there?
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 10:20:34 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

lol
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 10:25:41 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Had to be approved by the Swamp. Could have never appointed someone that was not.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If Barr and Sessions are part of the swamp, why did Trump put them into positions in his administration?

Then what was the point of electing Trump in the first place if he just had to do what ever the Swamp allowed him to do?  Does the buck ever stop with Trump, or is it always someone else's fault?
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 10:27:24 PM EDT
[#45]
You all do know that if its burned down instead of reformed that something worse is likely to follow, right?
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 10:40:02 PM EDT
[#46]
If Barr would have done an investigation into voter fraud, found nothing, and released that data to Americans, he could make those claims! He did NOTHING to prove there was 0 voter fraud. Neither did anyone else!
After the AZ debacle, again, in the same damn county, I believe there is boat loads of fraud!
Trump can't burn anything down, he is just 1 branch of government! He will control the military and that keeps scum bags in check! Anything else he would try to do would get stopped by McCarthy(Why is DJT backing this RINO?) & McConnell! Just like they did while he was President~
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 10:41:19 PM EDT
[#47]
I will help light the torch.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 10:41:33 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
If Barr would have done an investigation into voter fraud, found nothing, and released that data to Americans, he could make those claims! He did NOTHING to prove there was 0 voter fraud. Neither did anyone else!
After the AZ debacle, again, in the same damn county, I believe there is boat loads of fraud!
Trump can't burn anything down, he is just 1 branch of government! He will control the military and that keeps scum bags in check! Anything else he would try to do would get stopped by McCarthy(Why is DJT backing this RINO?) & McConnell! Just like they did while he was President~
View Quote

Election laws, particularly the ones people are griping about, are primarily state issues.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 10:42:53 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Bigger_Hammer
View Quote

And Ron said he likes RFLs, what's your point? No politician really cares about the 2A?
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 11:13:09 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top