BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 32
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 10:45:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Here you go TS and for the other slow Never Trumpers and Dems.

Paul Ryan and the swamp GOPe, wants to authorize the Debt Ceiling for 18 months and until after the 2018 November elections.  Gee why is that? Because Ryan and the rest GrOPe do not want to do as real  budget and/or tax cuts. They want to screw the country and  Trump.   They want to keep the status quo by spending and spending and more spending without no consequences and making the nation go further into debt.  

Instead Trump got a deal that gets those DC Moron  Swampers to reauthorize the debt ceiling for only 90 days.  Ryan can do a budget that he and CONgress has shirked instead of unlimited spending.  In 90 days it's going to be where's the budget Ryan?   So who is the real conservative? It's not the Republican Congress who act like weak azz Democrats.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Who could have predicted this?

Paul Ryan and the swamp GOPe, wants to authorize the Debt Ceiling for 18 months and until after the 2018 November elections.  Gee why is that? Because Ryan and the rest GrOPe do not want to do as real  budget and/or tax cuts. They want to screw the country and  Trump.   They want to keep the status quo by spending and spending and more spending without no consequences and making the nation go further into debt.  

Instead Trump got a deal that gets those DC Moron  Swampers to reauthorize the debt ceiling for only 90 days.  Ryan can do a budget that he and CONgress has shirked instead of unlimited spending.  In 90 days it's going to be where's the budget Ryan?   So who is the real conservative? It's not the Republican Congress who act like weak azz Democrats.
So crickets crickets here Never Trumpers.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 10:46:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Well, if can you get that  absolute idiot McCain to act honesty and vote right do tell.   We are all ears.
View Quote
maybe if he ain't re-elected in the first place...but people enjoy electing RINO's..so they can bitch about it later.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 10:50:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

maybe if he ain't re-elected in the first place...but people enjoy electing RINO's..so they can bitch about it later.
View Quote
None of us on this thread enjoy electing RINOs. Those people are elsewhere.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 10:50:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote
Like you pos governor.  How do like dreamers being personally invited?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 10:50:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Well, if can you get that  absolute idiot McCain to act honesty and vote right do tell.   We are all ears.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Reagan had to work with the Democrats because Dems controlled the House 244 to 191.

Trump has to work with Dems because he doesn't seem to be as alpha as we were led to believe.
this is pretty simple

I don't want to Trump (or any other president) to cooperate with Dems OR GOPe.

I'd rather nothing be done.

Not a hard concept.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 10:53:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

this is pretty simple

Not a hard concept.
View Quote
Well, that would be nice. Let me know when you find a president that can campaign on doing nothing and then get elected just to do nothing.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 10:53:39 PM EDT
[#7]
LOL....He throws the Dems a small bone to put the GOPe on notice to get something done and the #nevertrump/GOPe crowd has kittens.....What a fucking bunch of vapid tools.

I did not help elect a "conservative" (whatever the fuck that is these days), I helped elect a right of center populist that does not mind breaking it off in the GOPe's ass if that is what it takes....And guess what, that is what it will take and I suspect it will happen a few more times before they see the light.

Remember, Trump is under no real obligation to "dance with who done brung him" because most of the GOP tools that hold positions of power within the party worked against him and continue to do so.

If the GOP loses either the House or Senate they have shit-all to blame it on but themselves. They have been put on notice and it's deliver or else.

Where else are we going to go they might say....Well I might go hunting all day on election day if they soon don't get their shit together. I'm under no obligation to work with the GOP either.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 10:54:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
What 1 thing?
What will dems sign off on?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It doesn't surprise me that Trump is working with Democrats. He knows them all and the GOPe wants to fuck everything up and are not conservatives at all.

I just don't know yet how Trump is going to tie everything together and get his policies through. Maybe Trump thinks like this, if he tries to get the GOPe to help push stuff through, he will fail 10 out of 10. But with the Dems, maybe he can get 1 thing passed.
What 1 thing?
Taxes....Democrats used to enjoy cutting taxes.

If the democrats sold it as they were cutting taxes for the working man....I.E. a little more from the earned income credit, make the tax brackets wider based off of income and then let FICA income limit go higher maybe throw the income/asset limits on the FAFSA out the door and that's a sealed deal for the Dems.

For the Dems, you keep the low income vote, you also keep your pro rata share of high earners, and then you get more middle america votes. Work some english on the FAFSA income/asset rules and you start to get the meat and potatoes of what would be Republicans in the 75-200k income bracket.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 10:54:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
What 1 thing?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It doesn't surprise me that Trump is working with Democrats. He knows them all and the GOPe wants to fuck everything up and are not conservatives at all.

I just don't know yet how Trump is going to tie everything together and get his policies through. Maybe Trump thinks like this, if he tries to get the GOPe to help push stuff through, he will fail 10 out of 10. But with the Dems, maybe he can get 1 thing passed.
What 1 thing?
Simple. He gives the Dems a new assault weapons ban and they promise to think about a wall.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 10:55:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

In the short term it looks like a loss, but down the road it pay big dividends like everything else.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 10:56:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
this is pretty simple

Not a hard concept.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Reagan had to work with the Democrats because Dems controlled the House 244 to 191.

Trump has to work with Dems because he doesn't seem to be as alpha as we were led to believe.
this is pretty simple

Not a hard concept.
Duly Noted.

Now hush up as the players are #MAGA.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 10:56:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
This is what happens when you run out of patience and you are tired of the BS. Ryan, McConnell, Graham and Mcshitstain McCain day in and day out attacking Trump every time he does what he said he would do. Yet, while they attack Trump for everything he does, they do absolutely nothing in congress.

So, this would happen with any president after 8 months of investigations, bad press and relentless attacks from your own "party". They aim to destroy Trump and he aims to destroy them. This won't get any better unless the GOPe dies.
View Quote
Agreed.

Trump did well here, I can't wait to help primary his enemies in 2018.

I aim to save my money and donate the max in money and time...
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 10:57:18 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/332415/download__4_-300931.JPG
View Quote
I didn't live here when he was elected.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 10:58:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Duly Noted.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

this is pretty simple

Not a hard concept.
Duly Noted.

I'm waiting
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 10:58:54 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

this is pretty simple

Not a hard concept.
View Quote
That's about the whole problem isn't it?  They are the ones in control of CONgress is the GOPe who act like Dems.  Problem solved so Trump doesn't deal with the CONs in anyway.  No budget, no tax cut deal, no wall, and no nothing good but cronyism.   No, total isolation  from Cong isn't going to work either.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 10:59:03 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Agreed.

View Quote
Who can you Primary?
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 11:02:11 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Who can you Primary?
View Quote
Pick an incumbent RINO or democrat and go nuts.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 11:02:28 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Didn't Trump just say stay FOREVER? He will get the DACA bill on his desk, and HE WILL sign it. Maybe he will get as good a deal as he just got from Nancy.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 11:04:48 PM EDT
[#19]
Speaking of primaries it looks like in Arizona Jeff Flake is a goner, and in Alabama, Moore is way ahead of Strange.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 11:05:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
That's about the whole problem isn't it?  They are the ones in control of CONgress is the GOPe who act like Dems.  Problem solved so Trump doesn't deal with the CONs in anyway.  No budget, no tax cut deal, no wall, and no nothing good but cronyism.   No, total isolation  from Cong isn't going to work either.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

this is pretty simple

Not a hard concept.
it might be a problem for deal-maker big ego Trump but it is most certainly not a problem for this country
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 11:06:38 PM EDT
[#21]
Make DACA the law of the land!

Partner with Schumer and Pelosi to increase the debt!

THAT will show those "RINOS"!
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 11:07:24 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Speaking of primaries it looks like in Arizona Jeff Flake is a goner, and in Alabama, Moore is way ahead of Strange.
View Quote
Quick edit.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 11:08:09 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I'm waiting
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

this is pretty simple

Not a hard concept.
Duly Noted.

I'm waiting
Now your getting a clue.

Wait more and post goofy stuff less.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 11:08:59 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Didn't Trump just say stay FOREVER? He will get the DACA bill on his desk, and HE WILL sign it. Maybe he will get as good a deal as he just got from Nancy.
View Quote
He never said anything about signing a DACA deal that I remember.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 11:09:09 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

it might be a problem for deal-maker big ego Trump but it is most certainly not a problem for this country
View Quote
I'll agree this much that when Congress is in session no one is really safe.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 11:09:12 PM EDT
[#26]
Six months ago this would have pissed me off, but FUCK THE REPUBLICANS

after six months doing JACK SHIT, Trump can deal with who he wants.suck the Republicans, they are not on our side
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 11:09:39 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Now your getting a clue.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

this is pretty simple

Not a hard concept.
Duly Noted.

I'm waiting
Now your getting a clue.

Goofy stuff?  I told you fools exactly what would happen with Trump, and now it's coming to pass.

Maybe you should listen more.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 11:09:59 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I've accepted it.  This election gave us a Supreme Court spot.  If Ginsberg would hurry up and keel, we could get one more.  The rest is all bullshit.
View Quote
This.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 11:10:48 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He demanded that congress "legalize DACA."
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 11:11:55 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Quick edit.
View Quote
Brain farted there for a second.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 11:12:32 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Brilliant move on Trump's part.  This bill was going to pas no matter what.  But the republicans have been undercutting him since he got elected.  Now he has sent them a message.  "If you continue to undercut me.  I will get things done no matter who I have to work with."
View Quote
Hell, 4d chess.
They vote the wrong way and they might get primaried. Fucking genius!
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 11:12:53 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He didn't say he would sign it.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 11:14:26 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote
You didn't have the nutsack to go all in for defeating Hillary to begin with so don't talk shit especially when it sounds like you are gurgling McConnell's juices

Atleast Schumer is honest about what side he stands on unlike you and the rest of your ilk here and in Congress
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 11:16:36 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Who can you Primary?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agreed.

Who can you Primary?
Paul fucking Ryan
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 11:16:49 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote
I am actually a little sorry that I smacked you around in my previous post because I am starting to think that maybe you mean well but just don't have the mental ability to understand things in a manner that isn't 100% literal and concrete.
What I am saying is that I think the abstract escapes you and that is why politics especially is hard for you.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 11:17:28 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Trump stays he will let the government shut down if the wall isn't funded.
Hurricane happens.
Trump makes a deal with democrats to increase spending, keep government open, and create a "new crisis" in December.

Trump also doesn't want to end DACA, rather he wants it to be codified in law.

Rather than ending it today, he puts a 6 month time stamp on it. He is hoping Republicans create DACA the right way in that time.

What we are supposed to believe here, is that the Republicans will pass DACA with other policies that "we" want.

What will probably happen?

Nothing. DACA doesn't get repealed. Nothing happens in legislation. Spending goes up and people will blame Republicans.

"We" will blame Republicans and not assign any blame to Trump or Democrats.

This is actually a really impressive strategy by the left and the media. They have effectively crushed any kind of legislative push from the right and are still able to push through some of their policy while being only a minority within the federal government.

Let's say I'm wrong and DACA legislation gets passed. Democrats still win. A wall can't be finished in 2 years and tax reform would be spread out over a decade. Long enough to get reversed.

Oh...and your insurance premiums keep going up.
View Quote
You were wrong when Obama care happened and Mcstain fucked us. You were wrong when the virtue signaling RINOs came out against the president on DACA. They should have said what they were saying when Obama did the dirty work in 2014, they should have said the president is correct and it needs to be fixed the right way. They should have come out as one united party behind their leader. The turtle should have went nuclear by now. Your excuses are absolutely pathetic.
To find blame with anyone but the republican leadership coming from Ryan and the turtle is delusional, you have the derangement syndrome. Now tell me how you really feel about Gorsuch, the EPA getting put in it's place, our pipelines, NATO, DHS going after illegals, illegal immigration down 78%, Paris accord, and the TTP because Trump did all that on his own. You never Trump "conservatives" are a joke and you have zero credibility.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 11:18:22 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I am actually a little sorry that I smacked you around in my previous post because I am starting to think that maybe you mean well but just don't have the mental ability to understand things in a manner that isn't 100% literal and concrete.
What I am saying is that I think the abstract escapes you and that is why politics especially is hard for you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cincy is actually laughing at you, you simpleton.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 11:20:42 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Why are you trying to confuse Trump worshippers with the facts?
View Quote
So what's the fucking move? What works out for us? What's the secret to having Ryan and Mcconnell not backstab us at every turn with real authentic conservatism?
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 11:21:45 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
In the short term it looks like a loss, but down the road it pay big dividends like everything else.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So giving the Dems the exact three month debt deal they wanted will pay big dividends. How so?

Why did the Dems want the three month deal?
Because in three months it will put them in a much stronger negotiating position. We just got fucked.

Oh, and Daughter Democrat was also invited into the meeting to push her latest democrap.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 11:24:44 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
So what's the fucking move? What works out for us? What's the secret to having Ryan and Mcconnell not backstab us at every turn with real authentic conservatism?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why are you trying to confuse Trump worshippers with the facts?
the secret is nothing

do nothing

veto their shit, when and if they actually pass anything

why must there be a "move?"
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 11:26:07 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

So giving the Dems the exact three month debt deal they wanted will pay big dividends. How so?

Why did the Dems want the three month deal?
Because in three months it will put them in a much stronger negotiating position. We just got fucked.

Oh, and Daughter Democrat was also invited into the meeting to push her latest democrap.
View Quote
Isn't that special.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 11:26:31 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would expect so; ignorance is bliss.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 11:28:35 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I would expect so; ignorance is bliss.
View Quote
Blissful like your price control, down with the free market ignorance?
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 11:30:25 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

You can't negotiate with congress right now unless you held every one of them at gun point. The GOPe and the democrats are in control.
View Quote
Not that I am loving this move but that is the long and short of it.  There are 4 or 5 RINO's right now that control the floor.   There is no majority because they don't want there to be.  They made bedfellows of the Democrats to stall everything, because.... real conservative reasons.  I'm not sure where this really goes because if the GOP wants to stall again all they have to do is change bedfellows again and stall anything the Democrats want.  But I'll bet enough don't.  I don't see this as 5D chess.  I see this as a president looking to make some forward progress somewhere vs being locked in the White House and stalled on everything.  The Democrats are not going to be as obstructionist out of spite given the chance to grind some of their sausage.  And the Republicans (if they ever were that) cut off their nose to spite their face.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 11:30:49 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

the secret is nothing

do nothing

View Quote
Politics is like war; if you don't maneuver you get surrounded and destroyed.
Sadly as we are watching the Republicans are continuing to execute their no movement 'status quo strategy' which has now given us Obamacare twice.
Do you even realize that? The Republicans by their total lack of capability have given us Obamacare TWICE. Not just once but TWO FUCKING TIMES.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 11:32:39 PM EDT
[#46]
The funniest part about this thread (apart from "braking") is that people seem to have completely forgotten Congress is controlled by the Republicans. The fact that Trump has to even talk to the Democrats about something as silly as a hurricane relief bill shows how fucked up all those "Real Conservative" GOP are.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 11:38:15 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I already told my Congressman's staff that Paul Ryan wanting to give Amnesty to DACAreamers was a No Vote for my Congressman when he runs for the Senate.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 11:41:24 PM EDT
[#48]

FUCK!!    (   I am a HardCore Conservative so I have to work and LOVE Democrats  now  )  !!!??????????
FUCK YOU !!!!!!   I say FUCK YOU again with a cactus!  

The same dumocrats that said they will never work with Trump as long as he is President! Those
same dumocrats?  I guess according to the liberal ARFCOMer this is great to deal with than a GOPe'r
do nothings?

Damn this place has turned into a cesspool of liberal shit.

Tell me how many Dems voted to repeal O'care. NOT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!  But on here, we? have to work with them?
What the Fuck!!!!!!! and  Work with what? The same that want to Impeach him on every cough, sneeze, or eye blink!
Or what he said 40 years ago? These are the ones he should work with?  FUCK NO!!!!!!

and <---------- DU is that way, go back there and play with the Dems all you want!

Link Posted: 9/6/2017 11:41:24 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
You didn't have the nutsack to go all in for defeating Hillary to begin with so don't talk shit especially when it sounds like you are gurgling McConnell's juices
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

...oh, I voted for Trump.

But I was well aware that he would do things like support DACA and expand our debt.  

You and "your ilk" seem to support such RINO stuff.

Atleast Schumer is honest about what side he stands on unlike you and the rest of your ilk here and in Congress
I oppose DACA and expanding the debt ceiling.  You and Schumer cheer for it.

I guess that's your thing.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 11:41:59 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

the secret is nothing

do nothing

View Quote
Because, simply holding them off for 4 years is a loss.  They move the ball forward at every turn.  Every presidency, every majority, every small minority.  They always advance.  Holding them sort of at bay is not a win it's just a delayed loss.  If you expect that a person in that office is going to sit back, swat flies, and just veto legislation.... well I honestly don't know who you think runs for that office.  What's happening now is the fault of the R leadership if not their express desire.  The fantastic 5 in the senate have insured that we now lose.  They did this so they could pander to a press that will hate them again come election season, and quite possibly because they prefer to move the Democrat's agenda to anything from tea party white supremacist scum types. You know.... all those guys that are just aching to give us some real conservatism, right after the next election.
Page / 32
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top