Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 32
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 9:31:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

She's sitting next to even bigger boobs on that couch.
View Quote
That was LoL worthy. Well played!
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 9:34:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Remind me what laws Trump can pass by himself? The laws that do not have to go through Congress or the Senate? Don't blame him for temporarily having his boots mudsucked in the swamp, he's got to drain some of it to make some head way. 
View Quote
Tell me again -- how is he going to drain the swamp by giving Democrats what they want, and firing all the conservatives in the White House?
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 9:34:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

They have failed to write a budget, failed to develop tax cuts, and wanted an 18-month budget/debt limt to get them past the elections and would have given the Dems anything to get what they wanted. The President rolled the Dems with a chance to put the Republicans on the defensive during the elections and the Republicans by tanking their deal.
View Quote
No shit !!! They have had 8 years to come up with some healthcare plan that they could get 10 dems to go along with. They don't have a fucking clue.

The republicans got their asses handed to them in 2008 for the same bullshit. They don't do anything !!!

They don't fucking learn either.

Part of the problem is you have the mouth breathers that refuse to cut any deal.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 9:36:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Good luck with your brand of "making deals with Schumer" conservatism

Let me know how that works out for you.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Now YOU'RE playing 12-D jai alai

Obviously, Trump dealing with Schmer is a sign of his conservatism and everyone who thinks otherwise is a lib
You're right bro, we'll just forget about the times Trump tried working with the RINO fucks who fucked us. Your brand of conservatism is going to die with the assholes who turned their backs on us. Fuck Mcstain, Ryan, turtle, Graham and the rest of them. We'll see how this turns out when the turtle is no longer in charge.
Good luck with your brand of "making deals with Schumer" conservatism

Let me know how that works out for you.
Schumer didn't fuck him on the obamacare vote, the GOP did. 

Yeah, mcstain drew the short straw so the rest could save face, but if it wasn't him one of the others would have pulled the plug on the repeal.

Sad thing is they didn't care they were fucking the rest of us just to show their ass to Trump.  
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 9:38:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
MAGA means screwing over RINO's to work with people that properly label themselves as Democrats.
View Quote
When the only choices you have are a shit sandwich, a 3 month shit sandwich is a whole lot easier to swallow than an 18 month one.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 9:38:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Try your finger here.
The Democrats want DACA codified into law. Trump wants to give them that.
The Democrats want this deal on the debt. Trump is giving it to them.
Where is the part where Trump got something for the deal?
View Quote
Clearly, you do not understand 4-D political chess.

Now go sit in the corner and chant "MAGA" four hundred times...
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 9:38:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Oh boy. Ben Shapiro is going to shit his onesie over this. 
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 9:38:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Trump stays he will let the government shut down if the wall isn't funded.
Hurricane happens.
Trump makes a deal with democrats to increase spending, keep government open, and create a "new crisis" in December.

Trump also doesn't want to end DACA, rather he wants it to be codified in law.

Rather than ending it today, he puts a 6 month time stamp on it. He is hoping Republicans create DACA the right way in that time.

What we are supposed to believe here, is that the Republicans will pass DACA with other policies that "we" want.

What will probably happen?

Nothing. DACA doesn't get repealed. Nothing happens in legislation. Spending goes up and people will blame Republicans.

"We" will blame Republicans and not assign any blame to Trump or Democrats.

This is actually a really impressive strategy by the left and the media. They have effectively crushed any kind of legislative push from the right and are still able to push through some of their policy while being only a minority within the federal government.

Let's say I'm wrong and DACA legislation gets passed. Democrats still win. A wall can't be finished in 2 years and tax reform would be spread out over a decade. Long enough to get reversed.

Oh...and your insurance premiums keep going up.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 9:39:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Republican leadership is just as much for raising the debt ceiling as the dems. They just say they aren't to get reelected. They act like they are really putting up a fight.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 9:42:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

No shit !!! They have had 8 years to come up with some healthcare plan that they could get 10 dems to go along with. They don't have a fucking clue.

The republicans got their asses handed to them in 2008 for the same bullshit. They don't do anything !!!

They don't fucking learn either.

Part of the problem is you have the mouth breathers that refuse to cut any deal.
View Quote
Trump number 1 reason for winning was his strict deportation policy.

He wants DACA codified into fucking law.

Of all the fucking policies he wants to "cut a deal"...he chooses fucking immigration?

Fuck..any other of the 15 piece of shit Republicans could have gotten us that.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 9:44:55 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote
Ben Shapiro is a big boy who's a strapping Five Feet tall!  He doesn't even fit into his onesie any more!
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 9:45:06 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote
Because Trump isn't willing to uphold his immigration stance and is now actively working with Democrats?

But who knows right...it's only 4 years..the. Re-election time..

Maybe Trump will do something from his platform that will actually last past his presidency in that time.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 9:47:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
The pres is right. Get aid to Huston now and deal with political issues later. Aid to Houston should not be political.
View Quote
Screw that.  "All cities matter".

Link Posted: 9/6/2017 9:51:47 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Typical CNN story. The "Top Republicans" are never named. The deal is to push the debt ceiling out for 3 months and to fund Hurricane Harvey relief. What's the shocking part?
View Quote
There isn't one, people are just looking for yet another retarded thing to bitch about.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 9:52:19 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Tell me again -- how is he going to drain the swamp by giving Democrats what they want, and firing all the conservatives in the White House?
View Quote
You don't understand how business works. This is obviously a master plan that will result in all kinds of conservative legislation being passed. Even more than all the conservative stuff they've passed so far.

But seriously, New York democrats are gonna do what they do.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 9:53:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Because Trump isn't willing to uphold his immigration stance and is now actively working with Democrats?

Maybe Trump will do something from his platform that will actually last past his presidency in that time.
View Quote
NeverTrumper shitbird opinion, no care.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 9:55:06 PM EDT
[#17]
Pretty sad when the Republicans are such terrible politicians that it is better to work with Democrats.
That being said the establishment Republicans are just as much enemies of Trump as the Dems
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 9:58:14 PM EDT
[#18]
Who could have predicted this?
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 10:00:29 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

NeverTrumper shitbird opinion, no care.
View Quote
What has Trump done that can't be reversed by the next president with a stroke of a pen?

You are allowed to criticize trump and poor policy.

This is poor policy.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 10:00:47 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote
Nobody.  I mean the guy stands for so much, and has rock solid beliefs.  I'm shocked, shocked I say.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 10:02:54 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Nobody.  I mean the guy stands for so much, and has rock solid beliefs.  I'm shocked, shocked I say.
View Quote
His principles are like granite.

Immovable, immutable.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 10:02:54 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 10:09:04 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote
Ben Shapiro opinion on DACA
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 10:13:39 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote
Here you go TS and for the other slow Never Trumpers and Dems.

Paul Ryan and the swamp GOPe, wants to authorize the Debt Ceiling for 18 months and until after the 2018 November elections.  Gee why is that? Because Ryan and the rest GrOPe do not want to do as real  budget and/or tax cuts. They want to screw the country and  Trump.   They want to keep the status quo by spending and spending and more spending without no consequences and making the nation go further into debt.  

Instead Trump got a deal that gets those DC Moron  Swampers to reauthorize the debt ceiling for only 90 days.  Ryan can do a budget that he and CONgress has shirked instead of unlimited spending.  In 90 days it's going to be where's the budget Ryan?   So who is the real conservative? It's not the Republican Congress who act like weak azz Democrats.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 10:19:11 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

What has Trump done that can't be reversed by the next president with a stroke of a pen?

You are allowed to criticize trump and poor policy.

This is poor policy.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 10:20:01 PM EDT
[#26]
The problem is that some of you still have hope. You actually believe that the promises made to get your vote, will come to fruition.  It's a pipe dream.  

I've accepted it.  This election gave us a Supreme Court spot.  If Ginsberg would hurry up and keel, we could get one more.  The rest is all bullshit.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 10:21:00 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

Hi #nevertrumper, my name is Neil Gorsuch. Perhaps you have heard of me...

ETA: Beat like an Army mule
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 10:21:46 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote
What exactly have they passed?

You go ahead and hold your breath till the Republicans decide to do something.

Maybe you think that Trump should just executive order everything?
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 10:24:16 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
MAGA means screwing over RINO's to work with people that properly label themselves as Democrats.
View Quote
The enemy of my enemy is my friend

RINOs are snakes in the grass
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 10:26:01 PM EDT
[#30]
Trump actually had to speak to both Schumer and Pelosi 
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 10:26:20 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

so you'd rather he do *something... anything* with democrats than do nothing?
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 10:26:36 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
There are too many dimensions involved in this chess game for me to keep up. All I know is now Trump is making deals with Schumer and Pelosi? Bannon is out, Gorka is out, there's no wall, there's no obamacare repeal, there's no tax cuts, no enactment of any pro-gun legislation of any kind, and even his slow motion suspension of DACA is just window-dressing for his true desire to have congress create their own legal DACA. This is not how you make America great, and if he keeps on this course there'll be no reëlection. If I'm still on the train at all I'm starting to look for a soft place to land.
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 10:27:46 PM EDT
[#33]
Not much.  The Republican Congress has been playing the stall game for K street screwing the country.  

Reagan had to work with that Dembot Tip O'Neal to get things done, but that was before the idiots on the Internet.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 10:30:07 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
The problem is that some of you still have hope. You actually believe that the promises made to get your vote, will come to fruition.  It's a pipe dream.  

I've accepted it.  This election gave us a Supreme Court spot.  If Ginsberg would hurry up and keel, we could get one more.  The rest is all bullshit.
View Quote
since when a billionaire will speak for working class? lol
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 10:31:46 PM EDT
[#35]
This is what happens when you run out of patience and you are tired of the BS. Ryan, McConnell, Graham and Mcshitstain McCain day in and day out attacking Trump every time he does what he said he would do. Yet, while they attack Trump for everything he does, they do absolutely nothing in congress.

So, this would happen with any president after 8 months of investigations, bad press and relentless attacks from your own "party". They aim to destroy Trump and he aims to destroy them. This won't get any better unless the GOPe dies.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 10:33:40 PM EDT
[#36]
1 SCOTUS appointment.

If no one else stops down or dies during the Trump presidency..then the 5-4 majority could easily switch with a lib in office.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 10:35:04 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Not much.  The Republican Congress has been playing the stall game for K street screwing the country.  

Reagan had to work with that Dembot Tip O'Neal to get things done, but that was before the idiots on the Internet.
View Quote
Reagan had to work with the Democrats because Dems controlled the House 244 to 191.

Trump has to work with Dems because he doesn't seem to be as alpha as we were led to believe.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 10:35:05 PM EDT
[#38]
This is why I voted for him.  He's not a politician.  He needed to get something done, he found the people to help him get it done.

Well done Mr President, well done.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 10:38:27 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Reagan had to work with the Democrats because Dems controlled the House 244 to 191.

Trump has to work with Dems because he doesn't seem to be as alpha as we were led to believe.
View Quote
You're forgetting the other democrats (GOPe).
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 10:39:29 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your comment....  it's grammatically incorrect, which clouds your meaning.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 10:39:31 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote
The only people the Republicans in Congress have fucked more than Trump is us the voters.
That is why Trump is putting McConnell and the rest of the establishment losers on blast and talking to Dems.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 10:40:30 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote
Don't think he's quite the negotiator we were told he was.

brb Gonna cuddle my MAGA hat, say 100 MAGAs in the hope that Pepe undoes this.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 10:42:36 PM EDT
[#43]
It doesn't surprise me that Trump is working with Democrats. He knows them all and the GOPe wants to fuck everything up and are not conservatives at all.

I just don't know yet how Trump is going to tie everything together and get his policies through. Maybe Trump thinks like this, if he tries to get the GOPe to help push stuff through, he will fail 10 out of 10. But with the Dems, maybe he can get 1 thing passed.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 10:43:40 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote
Trump is cutting deals and getting shit done...

He is even going to repeal DACA, in 6 months.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 10:44:18 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote
Well, if can you get that  absolute idiot McCain to act honesty and vote right do tell.   We are all ears.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 10:44:25 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
It doesn't surprise me that Trump is working with Democrats. He knows them all and the GOPe wants to fuck everything up and are not conservatives at all.

I just don't know yet how Trump is going to tie everything together and get his policies through. Maybe Trump thinks like this, if he tries to get the GOPe to help push stuff through, he will fail 10 out of 10. But with the Dems, maybe he can get 1 thing passed.
View Quote
What 1 thing?
What will dems sign off on?
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 10:44:50 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
1 SCOTUS appointment.

If no one else stops down or dies during the Trump presidency..then the 5-4 majority could easily switch with a lib in office.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
1 SCOTUS appointment.

Moving the goal post now aren't you.

This is what you said.

Link Posted: 9/6/2017 10:45:15 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote
I sure did.

3D chess.

Trump just permanently took the high ground in negotiations.

Freaking glorious.

#MAGA
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 10:45:23 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Remind me what laws Trump can pass by himself? The laws that do not have to go through Congress or the Senate? Don't blame him for temporarily having his boots mudsucked in the swamp, he's got to drain some of it to make some head way. 
Here is what I know. He's pretty damn good at this game for being a walk on. If I even remotely had a clue of what his master plan was the democrats would know his entire plan. They would know it because like it or not they are pros at politics and so are the republicans. But for some reason he has been using the equivalent of political judo to humiliate both parties and the media since he threw his hat in the ring. Do you think that is by sheer accident? Coincidence? Do you think he turned a million dollars into billions by being an idiot? The answer is no. Sit back, shut up, and wait to see what happens. So far, no matter how bad shit looks, he's has pulled it out of the flames each time. He's got some roadblocks to remove and has to deal with serious shit like hurricanes and potential nuclear war while everyone in DC is stabbing him in the back, so cut him some slack and be patient. He has to flip congress on it's head before he can accomplish anything and it appears that he is laying that ground work as I type this. 
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 10:45:34 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote
You can't negotiate with congress right now unless you held every one of them at gun point. The GOPe and the democrats are in control.
Page / 32
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top