Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/18/2022 2:53:48 PM EDT
Has anyone done this and if so how?
My SOT transposed 2 numbers in my address for the RPQ form and my stamp was disapproved.
My closest guess for the examiner is Heather Rjaske.
I'm guessing I need her email.
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 3:01:05 PM EDT
[#1]
If you've already gotten to the disapproval point, unfortunately that means you'll be starting all over with a new form submission.
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 3:39:38 PM EDT
[#2]
There have been a few posts where guys claim to have had errors fixed for EFile.
Yes I understand worst case scenario is to start over.
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 5:33:28 PM EDT
[#3]
In the past with From 1's that there efiled and denied, people would submit a new form with the correct info and email the examiner that denied the first form with the old and new control numbers. Some of the examiners would expedite the new form. Someone tried that recently and posted here on ARF that this process is no longer going on. If I remember the post correctly, they were told that the examiner desecration that allowed an examiner to fast track a denied form has been removed. In either case, the person has to resubmit and pay another $200 and wait for the denied form tax to be refunded.
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 9:39:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Thank you for the information. I will try and find the posts I had seen recently where guys said they had success.
The NFA help line is of no help.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 11:36:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Locked thread Legit eForm 4 approvals

Link Posted: 3/18/2022 1:03:06 PM ADT[#46]Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I am a SOT dealer and the first Form 4 on Eforms I sent it was a close friend of mine. Long story short, he has a trust and did not date the RPQ paper (and I didnt check because I assumed he had enough sense to date it). Submitted it 1/4 and got the following email back "DISAPPROVED - INCOMPLETE FORM". My question is, does this mean I will have to completely resubmit the form 4, or is there a way I can just resend a dated RPQ paper? I cannot see anyway in eforms to get reupload it.
You have to resubmit and pay again.
But you can probably send an email to the examiner with the new control number and they might approve it that day or the next. I just had this happen. (Disapproved yesterday around lunchtime, resubmitted a couple hours later, sent emails, approved this morning)

So my question is how do you find/acquire the examiners email?

Link Posted: 8/19/2022 12:03:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/18/2022 1:03:06 PM ADT[#46]Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I am a SOT dealer and the first Form 4 on Eforms I sent it was a close friend of mine. Long story short, he has a trust and did not date the RPQ paper (and I didnt check because I assumed he had enough sense to date it). Submitted it 1/4 and got the following email back "DISAPPROVED - INCOMPLETE FORM". My question is, does this mean I will have to completely resubmit the form 4, or is there a way I can just resend a dated RPQ paper? I cannot see anyway in eforms to get reupload it.
But you can probably send an email to the examiner with the new control number and they might approve it that day or the next. I just had this happen. (Disapproved yesterday around lunchtime, resubmitted a couple hours later, sent emails, approved this morning)

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Quoted:

It's typically their firstname.lastname@ atf.gov, you'll have to decipher the name from the signature on your disapproved form.

But several people have reported more recently than that post in march that they no longer are doing this.  At best it might be examiner specific whether they choose to do it or not.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/armory/SBR-Disapproved-Reason-Makes-No-Sense/17-537338/#i5751920
Quoted:Got ahold of the ATF person. They said once a form is disapproved it needs to start all over again, new finger print cards, $200 paid, new form filled out and get back in line. There is no such thing as quickly re-doing the eForm1 and get approved and everyone has to start over. it also takes now 90-120 days or more to receive the refund. hummm...

Link Posted: 8/26/2022 2:42:50 PM EDT
[#7]
I had a Form 1 efile disapproved in May 2022 due to the model not being exactly correct.  Called and they told me I was SOL and had to start over and a refund had been issued.  I re-submitted that day and had an approval in 10 days.  They didn’t tell me anything would be expedited but it apparently was.  I had an approval before I got my refund…lol
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top