Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/27/2014 10:18:24 AM EDT
I'm heading home from the US Army Reserve Small Arms Championships.  Seven legs were handed out after the Combat EIC. I was 8th.  They gave out awards for the top three spots in the Combat Rifle Individual Champion Match, based on the aggregate scores of all the matches. I was 4th.

I'm like the most talented kid on the JV team.
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 6:18:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Congrats in any case!

And you never know, sometimes when those scores go in it takes time to find out someone is legged-out and you move up!
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 7:03:03 PM EDT
[#2]
I was first leather at All-Navy East. It's just motivation for next time. Congrats. Lots of guys would have traded places with you.
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 9:57:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Lots of guys would have traded places with you.
View Quote

Oh, I know.  I wasn't complaining, just taking advantage of an opportunity for self-deprecating humor.
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 11:05:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I was first leather at All-Navy East. It's just motivation for next time. Congrats. Lots of guys would have traded places with you.
View Quote

I had a great time there this year
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 8:16:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Out here in internet land, there is a large group of shooters all ruefully shaking their heads and saying, "I know exactly how he feels."

It was still good shooting, and just like the rest of us, you probably can't wait for next year's match.

Is there a link to the results?
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 11:51:35 AM EDT
[#6]
Results:  https://ct.thecmp.org/app/v1/index.php?do=match&task=edit&match=11702

All matches are "combat matches."  No slow fire, all rapids. National Guard participants shot for bragging rights, not awards, in everything but the EICs.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top