Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/28/2014 7:19:39 PM EDT
Took the 2014 season off due to family illness.  I've noticed I'm a lot more agitated drink more and general spend my weekends on the couch.  I have other hobbies like rc helicopters but they just don't fill my time and mental focus like high power does.  Sorry for the rant just lettin a bit o steam off
Link Posted: 6/28/2014 10:18:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Time to get off the couch and get back into shape!!!
Link Posted: 6/29/2014 5:58:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/29/2014 7:43:02 AM EDT
[#3]
I live in west pa I'd shoot the reduced course matches all over .  I have a dedicated 22 upper for practice but the lack of .22 is keepin it in the safe.  I still pt 5 days a week buts that's about it.  My only marksmanship tests are the every couple of month quals w the reserves.  Even then I always manage to get a perfect score(or a 38 or39) but that's at 25m
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top